Title 1 - Introductory Provisions
Chapter 1. General Provisions
Chapter 2. Burden of Proof
Chapter 3. Multiple Prosecutions
Title 2 - General Principles of Criminal Responsibility
Chapter 6. Culpability Generally
Chapter 7. Criminal Responsibility for Conduct of Another
Subchapter A. Complicity
Subchapter B. Corporations and Associations
Chapter 8. General Defenses to Criminal Responsibility
Chapter 9. Justification Excluding Criminal Responsibility
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Subchapter B. Justification Generally
Subchapter C. Protection of Persons
Subchapter D. Protection of Property
Subchapter E. Law Enforcement
Subchapter F. Special Relationships
Title 3 - Punishments
Chapter 12. Punishments
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Subchapter B. Ordinary Misdemeanor Punishments
Subchapter C. Ordinary Felony Punishments
Subchapter D. Exceptional Sentences
Subchapter E. Corporations and Associations
Title 4 - Inchoate Offenses
Chapter 15. Preparatory Offenses
Chapter 16. Criminal Instruments and Interception of Wire or Oral Communication
Title 5 - Offenses Against the Person
Chapter 19. Criminal Homicide
Chapter 20. Kidnapping and False Imprisonment
Chapter 21. Sexual Offenses
Chapter 22. Assaultive Offenses
Title 6 - Offenses Against the Family
Chapter 25. Offenses Against the Family
Title 7 - Offenses Against Property
Chapter 28. Arson, Criminal Mischief, and Other Property Damage or Destruction
Chapter 29. Robbery
Chapter 30. Burglary And Criminal Trespass
Chapter 31. Theft
Chapter 32. Fraud
Subchapter A. General Provisions
Subchapter B. Forgery
Subchapter C. Credit
Subchapter D. Other Deceptive Practices
Chapter 33. Computer Crimes
Chapter 33A. Telecommunications Crimes
Chapter 34. Money Laundering
Chapter 35. Insurance Trust
Title 8 - Offenses Against Public Administration
Chapter 36. Bribery and Corrupt Influence
Chapter 37. Perjury and Other Falsification
Chapter 38. Obstructing Governmental Operation
Chapter 39. Abuse of Office
Title 9 - Offenses Against Public Order and Decency
Chapter 42. Disorderly Conduct and Related Offenses
Chapter 43. Public Indecency
Subchapter A. Prostitution
Subchapter B. Obscenity
Title 10 - Offenses Against Public Health, Safety and Morals
Chapter 46. Weapons
Chapter 47. Gambling
Chapter 48. Conduct Affecting Public Health
Chapter 49. Intoxication and Alcoholic Beverage Offenses
Title 11 - Organized Crime
Chapter 71. Organized Crime
Keywords: Texas, attorney, Austin, Dallas, Fort Worth, ATX, DFW, Houston, San Antonio, Lubbock, Texas State, TX, law, penal code, lonestar, lone star, Arlington, Corpus Christi
Texas Penal Code for Android is the complete Texas Penal Code in your Android smartphone. It's available in an easily browsable and searchable format, and is suitable for law students or anyone working in law enforcement or in criminal law who doesn't always have access to the internet or to the printed law books.
Texas Penal Code by Pocket Topics is the only Texas Penal Code reference software you need on your Android device. Designed for law enforcement personnel, lawyers, paralegals or anyone who needs quick access to the Texas Penal Code. Use in in the patrol car or in the court room. All data is stored on your device so you never need an internet connection.
- Now with full text searching. Accurate and flexible search engine allows you to find exactly what you are looking for.
- Does not require an internet connection. All the data is stored locally.
- Automatic and free lifetime updates to the codes
- Easily bookmark code sections
- Install to SD card
- Compatible with tablets, including the Xoom
- Share codes via email, text messaging, etc.
Please do not post comments or problems in the product ratings. We have no way of responding. We respond immediately to messages sent to firstname.lastname@example.org. All issues are taken seriously and are resolved immediately, if possible. Please give us a chance to respond before posting in the product ratings.
1. android.permission.INTERNET - Used strictly to download the initial datafile and to check for updates
2. android.permission.ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - Used to determine if your device is connected to the internet prior to downloading datafile (once)
3. android.permission.WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Used to store the datafile on the SD card
4. com.android.vending.CHECK_LICENSE - No more stealing our application. Sorry software pirates!
5. We also use analytics to retrieve non-user specific information. This is used to improve the application and can be disabled in the settings.
Visit us on Google+ https://plus.google.com/u/0/114434533906607149338/posts
Visit us at pockettopics.com
Follow us on Twitter: pockettopics
Please visit out site and tell us how you use our products. We also love feature requests and requests for additional codes.
Thanks for buying our products!!
fixed a bug where the bookmark and search button did not work on the detail screen for tablets
fixed a bug where a search result with only one record caused a force close
- Compatible with tablets, Xoom included
- Search now includes full text
- User Interface completely updated
- Search results show snippets of the code sections
- Added "codes in this section" to improve navigation
- Browse through record set in section detail screen
- Improved navigation
- Added Analytics. Can be disabled in settings screen.
- Fixed several bugs (thanks Billy!! and others)
Keywords: Penal, Law, Texas, Violations, Citations, Police Officer, Deputy Sheriff, Patrol, Law Enforcement, Traffic, Academy, Training, Cops, Cop, Tickets, Arrest, Laws, Recruit, Cadet
- Automatic and free updates to changes
- Data is stored local. No internet connection needed.
- Accurately search
- Easily bookmark
- Share code via text messages or email
For lawyers, civil servants, officials, students, dissidents and any citizen who wants to know the laws.
Use it with 'smartLEGES LITE', the international laws and codes manager for Android.
- SmartLeges Lite free reader has to be installed on your device to be able to read the associated document. Search it in the Android Market.
- External memory space is needed to save the associated document.
seo: penal texas punishment inchoate offenses against person family property public order health organized crime sexual homicide criminal Code legal lawyer attorney school penal regulation reference rules law
If you have any suggestions or run into any problems please contact us via our website at www.pdawiz.com.
- Fast full-text search to quickly find sections of interest
- Real-time section number search.
- Read Aloud feature to read the code to you.
- Very efficient - runs fast and quick search results
- Share sections of the code via email
- Automatic bookmark to save your "last viewed" page
- Supports tablets and phones
No network connection is required to use this program. The Texas Penal Code will be stored on your phone/tablet.
Is a complete list of TX Penal Law & Code on your Android devices.
Its easily readable, searchable, navigation from one section to other.
✺ Complete offline access -No need of Internet Connection nor any Printed books
✺ Full test screens in Landscape or Portrait mode and navigation at lightning speed
✺ Emailing of any article
✺ Text Fonts resize
✺ Suitable for all working / studying / interested in law enforcement
✺ Quick search of any text or content in entire law database
✺ Search highlighting
✺ Very efficient, fast and good performance
✺ Application is designed to occupy as much as less memory as possible
☞ All in one place about Laws, codes, law, code, state crime traffic vehicle legal rules and state constitution & revised statutes
2012, 2013 Updates
Your satisfaction is important to us and we have a no questions asked refund policy for all our Android apps. We encourage you to try our application out risk free and let us know by e-mailing email@example.com if there are any issues.
This exam prep app covers the essential topics on the CCP exam, including Asian cuisine, foods of North America, French cuisine, Italian cuisine, wine, beer and spirits, baking, food chemistry, food identification, nutrition, and sanitation/food safety.
The Certified Culinary Professional designation offered by the IACP is the foremost accepted culinary certification, and is awarded to "individuals who have demonstrated and maintain comprehensive knowledge of the culinary arts and sciences."
About Upward Mobility
Upward Mobility creates high quality management education and test preparation material that is witty, engaging, and adds value in the learning process. We deploy our content through mediums such as mobile applications and other interactive channels.
We are a double bottom line company that is committed to education in the developing world. Some of the profits will be used to deploy education via mobile phone in emerging countries to improve their total factor productivity growth.
More from developer
Get donation version for maps and convert grid back to lat/long