From the creators of "Traps n' Gemstones" (Gamezebo GAME OF THE YEAR 2014) comes a new, exploration-oriented platformer, sometimes referred to as the Metroidvania genre.
During a dark, rainy thunderstorm, mysterious forces appear on the skies over the Kingdom of Nidala.
Birk, a brave townsboy, heads over to the old tower where Merlin lives, in hopes of getting some answers from the elder. Birk learns that the King is missing and the sacred stone tablets which have protected the kingdom for generations have been stolen.
Join Birk in a charming, retro-styled pixel adventure on a quest to unravel the mysteries and restore peace to the kingdom.
Explore the lands, talk to the locals, collect weapons and upgrade your character.
* Non-linear gameplay: Explore the kingdom freely
* Casual friendly, NON-DESTRUCTIVE gameplay: When you lose, you respawn in the last room instead of having to start all over
* Interact with characters, trade items and get hints
* Collect weapons and valuables
* Upgrade your character
* Unearth secret treasures, hidden all over the kingdom
* An overview map that keeps track of all places you've visited
The game supports JOY PADS and EXTERNAL KEYBOARDS.