What did i just pay for? Is this game even finished? Not as fun as they're masterpiece, Traps & Gemstones. Save your money; this game isn't complete. The weapon you start with (a banana) does not work against your enemies; it just passes through them. Also, instead of pressing the action button to talk to someone, or open a door, you have to tap on what ever you are interacting with; that could be anywhere on-screen.
Great game. Freezes occasionally. Please add support for Android TV and Google Play Achievements.
Almost there. This game is almost perfect. I just wish it had much tighter controls. Possibly a setting for tighter controls for those who want it.
Nice platformer quest
Another Gem This, along with their other title "Traps N Gemstones", are among my favorite games. They have taken great retro graphics and gameplay and made the controls perfect for a touch screen. Just enough control without overcomplicating things. Highly recommend to anyone who enjoyed classic platformers!
Another fantastic game! Traps n Gemstones was a fresh change from a dev that's been making fantastic games for a while now. Vulture Island is a similar departure from Donut's usual fare, but it's refreshing and unique in the best ways. I absolutely love it. One part adventure game, one part platformer. Vulture Island makes me hope this is the birth of a brand new amazing genre. I want more!!
- Collectors icon added by popular request (#41)
- Fixed a bug where the player could get stuck under a block inside the Mines of Shamus
- Optimized assets: Saves valuable space on your device
- Improved controls: Larger touch area on HUD buttons
- Alex's speech bubble now shows capital letters when using the megaphone to better visualize his louder speech volume
- Some tweaks and bug fixes
Thanks to all fans for your valuable feedback.
An exciting action-adventure game where you defeat enemies and solve puzzles.