Torch is a simple flashlight app, free and without ads.
This application includes features like :
- Flash camera : Activation of the LED (Flash) to the camera of your smartphone to spread light.
- Lighting of the screen : Diffusion of white light directly through the screen of your smartphone or tablet. Some devices do not have LED (Flash), this option is for you !
- SOS mode : Application functionality gadget that advertises a bright SOS message (three short, three long, three short).
- Flashlight widget : Activate the LED (Flash) without opening the Torch application. Note that when creating the widget you can choose between the continuous function or SOS mode LED (Flash).
- Hide the icon : For those who want to keep only the Widget, you have the ability to hide the Torch icon from the application launcher.
- Color customization : You can change the color of the interface, the widget and screen like you want.
Torch has been tested on :
- Asus Nexus 7 (2013)
- HTC Nexus 9
- LG Nexus 4
- LG Nexus 5
- Oppo Find 7
- Moto E
- Moto G (2013)
- Samsung Galaxy Note 2
- Samsung Galaxy Note 3
- Samsung Galaxy S2
- Samsung Galaxy S3
- Sony Xperia SP
- Sony Xperia Z1
- Sony Xperia Z1 Compact
- Sony Xperia Z3 Compact
Please complete this list or point me to the contrary, if it does not work on your device so that I do the necessary !
- Torch is build under the open source license, GNU General Public License V3 : http://www.gnu.org/licenses
- The source code of the application is available on GitHub : https://github.com/MrDoomy/Torch