-เพิ่ม cctv ตามแยกต่างๆ
เป็นแอพที่เน้นง่ายเข้าว่า เปิดมาเห็นเลย เส้นไหนเขียว เส้นไหนแดง
หากอยากเสพข้อมูลเพิ่มเติม ผมได้ทำลิ้งไปยังทวิตเตอร์และเฟสบุคของ จส100 ด้วย
ขอขอบคุณ จส100 มา ณ โอกาสนี้
tag: จารจร กรุงเทพ bangkok traffic js100 จส100 cctv กทม รถติด ไฟแดง
- สอบถามสภาพการจราจรด้วยชื่อถนน โดยแอพจะแสดงข่าวสภาพการจราจรในช่วงเวลา 1 ช.ม.ที่ผ่านมา
โดยข้อมูลเหล่านี้ได้รับการสนับสนุนจาก Traffy ของ NECTEC และสำนักระบายน้ำของกทม.
Application that centres around traffic information on Android platform. Traffroid is an application that aggregates traffic news and information throughout Bangkok to your device. Traffroid offers traffic news including road closure, incident, accident news and photo feeds from several CCTVs, VMS board and flood water level sensors on roads installed in Bangkok and its vicinities. This data is provided by Traffy from NECTEC and Department of Drainage and Sewerage, BMA.
For more information - http://traffroid.tsadvanced.com
Just by driving with Waze open, you're already contributing tons of real-time traffic information to your local community. You can also actively report accidents, police traps and other hazards you see on the road. Get road alerts along your route and find the cheapest gas prices around you shared by the community. Plus, you can add friends, send locations or keep others posted on your arrival time.
- Live routing based on community driven, real-time traffic & road info
- Community reported alerts including accidents, hazards, police traps, road closures, and more
- Turn-by-turn voice guided navigation
- Live maps, consistently edited and updated by Waze community map editors
- Automatic rerouting as conditions change on the road
- Send your ETA & real-time drive to update those you’re meeting
- Learns your frequent destinations, commuting hours, and preferred routes
- Find the cheapest gas station on your route
- Add information on local places and businesses
- Add Facebook friends and sync Contacts
- See friends’ ETA when driving to the same destination
- One tap navigation to Facebook & Calendar events
- Earn points as you contribute road info and climb the ranks in your community
Waze is all about contributing to and benefiting from the common good, so hop on board and get involved!
Note: Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life. Waze will automatically shut down if you run it in the background and haven't driven for a while.
Named amongst the top 5 traffic apps to change your commute, Beat the Traffic is available for US and Canada. The sleek crowd-sourced traffic app makes your drive easier.
Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email specific to your routes.
See an incident? Report it to fellow drivers with the “shake to report” feature. For full app functionality, register a free account and personalize your app with routes and trips that matter to you.
- Full map view with real-time traffic flow, cameras and incidents
- Create a trip, for at-a-glance personalized traffic info on one screen
- Opt in for real-time traffic push notifications or email
- Share incidents with other commuters. ‘Shake to report’ allows your passenger to simply shake your device to report an incident along your route – notifying other drivers with images, etc.
- Regular route is the best recommended route for you. A ‘Smart Route’ will appear if we see that there is a better route available based on time and road conditions
Beat the Traffic is continually working to give you the best daily traffic app.
Send your feedback anytime to: firstname.lastname@example.org, we’d love to hear from you!
Like us on Facebook and follow us @BeatTheTraffic on Twitter.
- ตรวจเช็คตามจุดต่างๆ ได้ ที่ได้ติดตั้งกล้องวงจรปิดไว้
ข้อมูลและแหล่งที่มา : http://bmm2.doh.go.th/ems/xhome.aspx
ขอขอบคุณ สํานักอํานวยการความปลอดภัย กรมทางหลวง
The App is easy to use, fast and low memory consumption.
The live Web Cam pictures are :
1) Woodlands Causeway (Towards Johor)
2) Woodlands Checkpoint (Towards BKE)
3) Woodlands Flyover (Towards Checkpoint)
4) Second Link at Tuas
5) Tuas Checkpoint
6) After Tuas West Road (Towards Tuas)
7) EDL CAM 101 CIQ KM0.1 SB
8) EDL CAM 102 CIQ KM0.3 NB
9) SECOND LINK S5 KM-1.3 NB
10) SECOND LINK KM-1.8 SB
We also provide :
1) Daily SGD to RM exchange rate from Bank Negara Malaysia.
2) PSI index for past 24 hours and 3 hours from NEA website. *** This feature has been deactivated.
Please leave a message in our facebook fans page if you found any bugs or error :
Valid for Singapore only.
Tested from Gingerbread 2.3.6, ICS 4.0.4 to KitKat 4.4.
Please let me know if you have any errors. Thanks!
• AA Breakdown and Rescue Tracker
Knowing when your AA Patrol will arrive is one of the most useful things in a breakdown situation. With our Rescue Tracker you can now both report and track a breakdown via the app without the need to call us.
This is only available to our AA Breakdown Members with a 635601 membership number. However, we are working towards including our other customers in the future. To become an AA member, just go to http://www.theaa.com/breakdown-cover/
• AA Roadwatch
See traffic updates across the UK and Ireland from our Roadwatch team. Avoid delays to your journey with live traffic and roadwork information.
• AA Route Planner
The famous AA Route Planner on your mobile! Plot a route anywhere in Great Britain and we’ll tell you the mileage and how long it should take. We can even help you take the scenic route!
• Fuel Prices (exclusive to AA Silver and Gold Members)
Let us help ensure that you never pay more than you need to for your fuel. Simply check the map to find out where the cheapest petrol stations are, and even let us help you plot a route to get there!
Never miss an important date again with our handy reminder service. Just tell the app when you need to renew your tax, insurance or MOT, and when your next service is due, and we’ll remind you via the app with a month to go!
• Parking (exclusive to AA Silver and Gold Members)
Get parking locations at the touch of a button, including information on prices and number of spaces where available. Let us show you the best way to get to your chosen car park, and drop a pin when you get there so you don’t forget where you parked!
• Warning Lights (exclusive to AA Silver and Gold Members)
If a warning light came on in your car would you know what to do? We give you a comprehensive guide to what those lights mean and what action you need to take.
• Member Benefits
Members can save money on a range of different products and services. Check out the map to see what offers are near you.
We love feedback! Let us know what you think by emailing email@example.com
• Enter some basic information about your commute and we’ll notify you 15 minutes prior to your scheduled departure with our informative notifications.
• If you’re commuting outside of your scheduled times or want to get a read on your route, you can check current conditions anytime by simply opening the app. It’s that easy!
• When your commute forecast looks grim or you have extra stops to make, Commute links directly to the MapQuest app for a more robust navigation experience. The MapQuest navigation app will help you find alternate routes, get voice-guided directions, or simply find a coffee shop along the way.
Download the simplest app for your daily commute!
Have feedback for our development team? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) A zoomable, scrollable map-based display
2) TravelWise alerts
3) Current trafﬁc conditions on Utah’s freeways and major surface streets
4) Lists of accidents, road construction activities, and other hazards
5) Special events that affect trafﬁc (sports events, etc.)
6) Current road weather conditions and road weather forecasts
7) Seasonal road closure status
8) Closed-circuit television (CCTV) traffic camera images
9) Electronic roadway sign messages
UDOT's Intelligent Transportation System (ITS) uses technology to save lives, time, and money. It is a computer-controlled system designed to monitor and manage trafﬁc ﬂow on freeways and major surface streets. System components include CCTV cameras, electronic roadway signs, trafﬁc speed and volume sensors, pavement sensors, and weather sensors.
Take advantage of real-time traffic information to plan your trips
- Locate free-moving and congested routes through green-orange-red colour coded maps.
- Choose a route to avoid time-wasting traffic jams!
With MICHELIN Navigation, stay calm and safe with a GPS navigation system offering simplified ergonomics:
- All Michelin route options: Michelin recommended, shortest, discovery route…
- Schematic and uncluttered presentation of directions
- Simple and non-intrusive voice guidance
- Hazard areas and real-time traffic incidents (traffic jams, roadworks, slow moving traffic…)
- Speed limits on continuous display with visual speeding alerts
Stay in the know in real-time, even on familiar routes, with the community alert option
The Alert mode is a location tracking system enhanced to receive alerts while you focus on your driving:
- Uncluttered presentation
- Over 30,000 hazard areas in Europe
- Speed limits continuously displayed
- Visual alerts when speed limits are exceeded
Take advantage of alerts shared by other drivers to avoid any surprises!
- And you, too, can share traffic and incident updates on your route:
Together, the road becomes safer.
MICHELIN Mobility Apps
Take the smart road with the MICHELIN App Collection
Discover a package of free interconnected applications that enable you to better monitor and manage your journeys:
-Maintain your tyres and your vehicle:
oMICHELIN MyCar (tips on checking and maintaining your vehicule)
-Drive more safely:
oMICHELIN Navigation (guidance and traffic information in real-time) oViaMichelin (mapping and route planning)
-Make the most of your mobility:
oMICHELIN Hotels (real-time booking)
oMICHELIN Restaurants (restaurant search and booking)
oMICHELIN Travel (the wealth of tourist information from the Green Guide)
thaiflood thaiFlood flood traffic FLOOD THAIFLOOD cctv traffic thai thailand
- access to more than 100 traffic cameras on the highways
- latest speed(km/h) and flow(veh/h) of the vehicle
- real-time speed & flow graph of the last 24 hours
- traffic congestion level by color
- search by location, region, or road name
- view cctv/speed/road
** Traffic Data provided by Bureau of Highway Safety, Department of Highways (DOH)**
This app can perform the followings:-
1. AES detector
2. View traffic CCTV images
How to use AES detector:-
1. Enable your device's GPS to get your current location
2. Enable internet to display map
3. Click the AES Detector button.
A map will be displayed showing your current location. Once you enter the AES radius, you will receive an alert.
After using this app you must click the Stop button. If not the app will keep running in the background. If you can view the AES icon on your notification bar, it indicates the app is still running.
Setting Radius - You can modify the AES radius (in Meter) to suit your preference.
Setting Zoom - You can specify the map zoom level.
Speaker - The app can alert you in speech. You can toggle the speaker function as you wish.
Manage AES Location - You can add/delete any AES location from the database. However, you need to know the Latitude and Longitude of the location.
How to view CCTV images:-
1. Select CCTV tab
2. Select any CCTV location from the listing
For your info, we do not maintain the CCTV. The images may not be available all the times depending on how the authority maintain them.
This app provides you with live updates about traffic incidents and access to live traffic cameras from the Transport Management Centre (TMC).
• Latest traffic information for Sydney and Regional NSW including incidents, major events, fires, floods, alpine conditions and roadworks.
• Access to live traffic cameras with images updated every 60 seconds.
• View incidents and cameras near your current location using maps or in a text list.
• Save your favourite routes, and set up scheduled alerts to notify you of incidents on your routes.
• View current travel times for M1, M2, M4 and M7.
• Save your favourite cameras for quick access, and swipe between them to check traffic conditions before you start your journey.
• Listen to text to speech driver alerts
The Transport Management Centre (TMC) monitors and manages the 18,000km NSW State road network 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The TMC uses advanced monitoring, communication and traffic management systems to respond to and clear traffic incidents as quickly as possible, improve consistency of journey times, and provide the public with quality up-to-date information.
Our aim is to help motorists make the best possible travel decisions that will, in turn, contribute to the safe and efficient management of our roads.
We're committed to ensuring that Live Traffic NSW meets the needs of travellers in NSW, and your feedback is essential. If you have any ideas, suggestions for improvement or questions about the app, please contact us by using the feedback form within the app.
No need to install flash player.
TheTV supports many connection such as WIFI, EDGE and GPRS(2G, 2.5G).
TheTV is the first application for that supports a mobile connection via GPRS and it's a free application.
TheTV เป็นโปรแกรมสำหรับดูรายการทีวีบนโทรศัพท์มือถือที่ใช้ระบบปฏิบัติการ Android ซึ่งสามารถรับชมได้ด้วยการเชื่อมต่อ WIFI, EDGE และ GPRS(2G, 2.5G) ที่สำคัญคือ ไม่ต้องติดตั้ง Flash Player ทำให้รับชมได้ไม่ว่าจะอยู่ที่ไหน