The program Aviation RF Link allows quick calculation of the forward link from a ground station to an aircraft. Based on the RF power of the ground station, the tool calculates the distance with a given field strength to be achieved at the aircraft antenna or calculates the field strength at a given power and distance to the aircraft.
The tool calculates the path loss based on line-of-sight (LOS) conditions and does not take into account multipath propagation on the ground.
In addition to the RF path, the tool calculates the radio horizon based on the given height of the aircraft and the ground station. If the calculated LOS is lower than the distance that can be achieved with the given radio conditions, this is indicated by a red dot on the LOS tab. In this case, the radio horizon is the limiting factor and not the RF link budget.
The line of sight is calculated in accordance with ICAO Annex 10 Vol. V.
The default for the antenna gain of 2.14 dBi corresponds to an omni directional antenna.
The default for the field strength of 75 uV/m corresponds to the ICAO recommendation for minimum reception at the aircraft antenna.
To start calculation, just select a row by touching it and change a specific value.
After touching the "Return" button, the dependent values are calculated automatically.
If any value other than distance is changed, the distance is recalculated. If distance is changed, the field strength is recalculated.
If you change a unit, the corresponding numerical values are converted. For example: 1 mW yields 0 dBm if the unit is changed from mW to dBm. Also conversion between feet and meters, and between nautical miles and kilometers is performed.
This is a widget we're you can easily disconnect your phone from the internet or/and make it quiet for 1/2 hour up to 8 hours. A simple click can give you undisturbed time to reconnect you to people instead of your phone.
Why not use it while driving?
The widget also saves battery life, so it's a double win.
(a) This is a beta testing app for Roojoom's early adopter users group.
(b) This app enables you to view a track by clicking on external link (from social networks, email, etc.). There is no discovery,login or track editing elements yet.
Looking for your feedback,
The Roojoom Team.
- landscape and portrait mode (switching between them keeps your current position)
- custom background and font color
- pinch zoom gesture to resize font
- easy access to last opened documents
Let me know what additional features you'd like me to add.
PicaScreen is a PowerPoint presentation and picture slideshow presentation tool and controller.
You can Present directly from the android smart phone on to any screen with a browser and an internet connection. (From the phone to the PC, Smart TV, Tablet and even another phone)
All you need is to download the app. You do not need to install or configure anything else. You do not need to buy any appliance to connect.
+ Connect super easy and super fast!!!
+ Presentation slides preview on phone
+ move to next slide arrows left/right
+ Slider to move quickly between slides
+ Send multiple links to viewer audience
+ Many more features coming soon ie.
+ Laser pointer, annotations and animations (coming soon)
+ VoIP (coming soon)
Instructions on how to use are at our website:
browse to "How to videos" tab and watch our manual.
These are the basics:
To upload a presentation: (you only do this once for each PPT file)
1. download and install the app (don't open it yet)
2. on your phone go to where ever your PPT,PPTX file is stored (gmail, Dropbox etc..)
3. Tap to open the presentation and choose open with PicaScreen. This will upload your presentation to your app and prepare it for presentation. Please wait till it finishes.(Please be patient for it, it's actually going to space and back twice for this to work)
4. Now your presentation is ready to go when ever you want to show it.
To present a loaded presentation:
1. press the play button.
2. On your PC browse to www.picascreen.com
3. Press the Scan QR code on the app and aim it at the QR code on the PC
That's it you are connected! Enjoy presenting.
PicaScreen is also a hand held controller over your presentation. You can see what is the current slide and use the arrows to move to the next or previous slide. You can use a comfortable slider to jump ahead or far back to another slide.
You can prepare a picture slide show from pictures on your phone gallery tap "new show" , to prepare the Picture slide show press "new show" give it a name an press next, then chose your pictures from the gallery by pressing the + .
You can also show directly from your gallery by pressing "Show from gallery".
You can watch our tutorial at www.picascreen.com
Its really easy to use and you will be able to show your colleagues, family and friends Presentations and great picture shows with out needing to connect through cable or carry a PC with you.
After downloading the app, all you need to do on your view screen browse to www.picascreen.com click show now on the app and scan the bar code on the screen. THAT’S IT you're phone is now showing your chosen pictures on the screen!
Because nothing is installed on the viewing machine you can also use this at work where normally cyber security would not allow you to.
This is our 'Beta' version so please send feedback to us so we can get those bugs fixed, and also feel free to let us know if you have any suggestions.
We have a great product road map with upcoming features and tools that will be coming soon, including videos and power point presentations.
powerpoint, ppt, pptx, wifi, bluetooth, remote, remote control, remote for powerpoint, mouse, slide show, presentation, clicker, slideshow, remote slideshow, pointer, slideshow pointer, powerpoint controller, win remote, presenter, laser pointer, windows,
- View live streaming video with PTZ Control
- Supported format : H.264/MJPEG
- Video Image Capture
- Calendar Search/Playback/Bookmark functions
- Quick & easy access at mobile environment & Wi-Fi networks
- Compatible with "FEN (For Easy Network) Service” for easy network setup
* The versions of Android IDIS Mobile has been tested on :
- 5.x (Lollipop)
- 4.4.x (Kitkat)
- 4.1.x ~ 4.3.x(Jelly Bean)
- 4.0.x (Ice Cream Sandwich)
- 3.2 (Honeycomb)
- 2.3.x (Gingerbread)
## Changes on 22.214.171.12410402 (AND3137b)
- supports ART(Android runtime)
- supports 3M pixel video
- decoding performance improved
- supports Digital zooming control for both Watch and Search
## Changes on 126.96.36.19910100 (AND3115)
- bandwidth limit (Watch : lower bitrate stream selected automatically, Search : Intra frame based search)
- more specific notification for FEN disconnection reason
- password lock
- drawing in original resolution on 1 channel
- audio CODEC G726 related issue
- green screen from some video CODEC issue
- wrong watch port enterable when editing remote site
## Bug fixes on 188.8.131.5200600(AND3053)
- Fixed abnormal termination after "Go to" on Search screen
- Fixed Search connection failure with FEN
- Fixed the problem that the records in 2013 cannot be accessed
- Fixed the problem with Audio button disabled for some ID-products
## Bug fixes on 184.108.40.20600500 (AND3049)
- Abnormal termination after "Remove All" on Push Messages
- No incoming push notification
- Abnormal termination after connecting to some IDR models
## Bug fixes on 220.127.116.1100300 (AND3041a)
- Opening problem with the exported setup file as an attachment in some email clients
## Bug fixes on 18.104.22.16800300 (AND3041)
- UI bug fixed on Gingerbread device
- Image corruption on Live connection to some DVR
- Wrong associated file types to IDIS Mobile
It simplifies the development of sensor-based mobile applications by creating a common abstraction point that enables all sensors to be accessed through a unified common interface regardless of the communication medium used. The framework provides a simple, high-performing, and flexible abstraction on which to develop and deploy user-level device drivers on Android.
The ODK Sensors Framework supports sensors over the USB and Bluetooth communication channels as well as Android's built-in sensors.