Let Isambard Kingdom Brunel himself be your guide as you create ships to solve the same challenges which the great engineer faced when designing the ss Great Britain. Build a ship to cut through rough seas, carry as much cargo as possible, go the furthest distance and destroy opponents in tug-o-war battles.
Choose your ship’s hull material (wood or iron), engine, fuel and propulsion mechanism to overcome the challenges posed by Brunel. The better you do, the more investor confidence, and so cash, you’ll earn; giving you more funds to design bigger and better ships!
Become a great problem solver just like Brunel, and take inspirations from his determination, resilience, perseverence and his ability to learn from his mistakes.
• Eight ship building challenges posed by your guide, Brunel.
• Discover the capabilities of iron versus wood in the construction of your ship.
• Explore the difference between paddles and the screw propeller.
• Earn investor confidence for bigger and more complex ships.
• Learn about the design and construction of the ss Great Britain.
• Find out about the history of the ss Great Britain and her working life.
• Can you build a ship to rival the ss Great Britain?
Visit Brunel’s ss Great Britain to get special unlock codes for the game!
Plan your visit to Brunel’s ss Great Britain:
Developed by Aardman Animations for Brunel’s ss Great Britain and the Science Museum as part of the Museums and Schools Project; supported using public funding by Arts Council England. Find out more about the Museums and Schools project:
• Win big along multiple pay lines
• Play slots any time and anywhere
• Collect fee coins every single day
• Multiple machines provide hours of entertainment
See what people are saying:
★★★★★ "Super fun!"
★★★★★ "A great way to win big."
This product is intended for players 21 and older and is for amusement purposes only.