• Multiple ways to solve each puzzle
• A game where you must consider the consequences of every move
• Beautifully rendered graphics in a steampunk themed world
• Machines and gears that move and function when assemble
• Hours of rewarding fun
• Immediate re-playability
• Challenge yourself or your friends to complete each level
• with the least number of moves
Steam Gears is a beautifully rendered, Steam Punk style strategy puzzle, created for Android tablet and mobile users. Steam Gears gives the user 50 demanding levels where every move has a consequence. As the player completes each task within the level, gears and other mechanisms combine to become working machines. The player is challenged to complete each puzzle in the least number of moves, to both beat the set score, as well as their own previous score. Steam Gears is composed of tiles on a grid. Each tile represents one piece of a four piece machine. In each level there are four machines that must be completed to finish the level. The player slides each piece through a maze of other tiles to eventually place the tile in the correct position on the board. The game play is similar to a fifteen-puzzle but is definitely more fun to play due to the variation in difficulty and placement of tiles on the board. The game begins with a jabberwocky of poetic verse then moves on to a few simple instructions and finaly begins the puzzle portion with a short story of what the machine represents. ' Twas axle rig, and the gunny doves Did wire and goggle in the lave; All smokey were the airflow groves, And the chrome wrath flout and wave.' The sky conurbation is in peril of falling into the darness below the clouds. The “Eureka Machine” is in need of repair. Unfortunately, our steamgeneer was lost in an airship attack. You must figure out how to reassemble the parts and restore the populous to its heights above the clouds.
Let Isambard Kingdom Brunel himself be your guide as you create ships to solve the same challenges which the great engineer faced when designing the ss Great Britain. Build a ship to cut through rough seas, carry as much cargo as possible, go the furthest distance and destroy opponents in tug-o-war battles.
Choose your ship’s hull material (wood or iron), engine, fuel and propulsion mechanism to overcome the challenges posed by Brunel. The better you do, the more investor confidence, and so cash, you’ll earn; giving you more funds to design bigger and better ships!
Become a great problem solver just like Brunel, and take inspirations from his determination, resilience, perseverence and his ability to learn from his mistakes.
• Eight ship building challenges posed by your guide, Brunel.
• Discover the capabilities of iron versus wood in the construction of your ship.
• Explore the difference between paddles and the screw propeller.
• Earn investor confidence for bigger and more complex ships.
• Learn about the design and construction of the ss Great Britain.
• Find out about the history of the ss Great Britain and her working life.
• Can you build a ship to rival the ss Great Britain?
Visit Brunel’s ss Great Britain to get special unlock codes for the game!
Plan your visit to Brunel’s ss Great Britain:
Developed by Aardman Animations for Brunel’s ss Great Britain and the Science Museum as part of the Museums and Schools Project; supported using public funding by Arts Council England. Find out more about the Museums and Schools project:
• Win big along multiple pay lines
• Play slots any time and anywhere
• Collect fee coins every single day
• Multiple machines provide hours of entertainment
See what people are saying:
★★★★★ "Super fun!"
★★★★★ "A great way to win big."
This product is intended for players 21 and older and is for amusement purposes only.