For more information on binaural beats, see the wikipedia page here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats
Binaural Beats - is a free music paradise with relaxing sounds and calming sounds for meditation and yoga! Chase away everyday problems and worries with this simple, but useful app! Different high quality noises and sounds will help you sleep deeply and relax instantly! Set the timer to turn off the app automatically while you are sleeping!
Binaural Beats sleep assistant:
- Calm and easy interface;
- Great variation of relax melodies, sleep sounds;
- High-quality sounds;
- Completely free;
- Easy to use.
No need is special sleep techniques just set your own sleeping atmosphere, relax and sleep with Binaural Beats sleeping app.
Binaural Beat Base Tone:
183.58 - Jupiter: growth, success, justice, spirituality; (Effects : supports creative power and continuous construction) (Associated with Jupiter : Generosity, Continuity, Magnanimity, Joviality)
Binaural Tone: 5.5Hz - Moves beyond knowledge to knowing, shows vision of growth needed ; Inner Guidance, intuition
Isochronic Base Tone: 528Hz - "Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)"/Solfeggio Frequency 'MI' [SE]; "Used by genetic scientists to mend DNA/strengthens cell wall to boost immunity"
Isochronic Pulse: 7.5Hz - Inter-awareness of self & purpose; guided meditation; creative thought for art, invention music, etc.; contact with spirit guides for direction; entry into meditation; At 7.5 HZ subjects who before suffered from confused thinking reported an ease at finding solutions to troublesome problems after a re-evaluation was conducted. Earth magnetic field frequency, useful theta (brain) waves frequency
Use the following wealth affirmations:
I love feeling as if I have plenty of money.
I choose to feel good about money now.
As I feel good about money, money must come.
I welcome financial freedom and ease now.
I give myself permission to be as rich as I want.
I deserve to have plenty of money.
I believe that money is flowing to me now.
I can feel my abundance growing daily.
I trust the universe to grow my abundance.
I just have to let go and allow money to flow.
Attracting money is fun if I relax and allow it.
Financial resources are lining up for me now.
I align with receiving money when I feel good.
I know that financial well-being is my right.
I always have more than enough money.
I am comfortable having large sums of money.
Money always comes to me with perfect timing.
I can feel more money flowing to me easily.
I appreciate money for things it can provide.
I release my fears and doubts about money.
My inner guidance leads me to abundance.
Every day my belief in abundance grows.
I love spending money on things that create joy.
I think positively about money and abundance.
I give myself permission to be fully abundant.
I appreciate examples of abundance in my life.
I am grateful for the ability to manifest money!
I invite more money to come to me daily.
I always choose to focus on abundance.
Money comes to me in fun and surprising ways!
The universe can deliver anything I ask for.
To listen to a binaural beat, you would use headphones to pipe sound to each ear. Each tone will be at a slightly different frequency, resulting in the "beat" you perceive. The difference in Hertz (Hz) between the sounds determines the effect on brainwaves and with isochronic waves you can listen to normal speakers because is a tone that is being turned on and off rapidly. In this app, you will find a list with the entire waves spectrum asociated with specific meditation purposes
• All full spectrum of Waves
• Learn how to listen correctly
Delta, ambient, and, atmospheres, beats;, binaural, brainwaves;, buddha, chakra, chilling, dr, effects, eye, heal, isochronic, meditation;, music, nature, relax;, relaxing, secret, sound, third, tones, tones;, waves, yoga, yoga; sleep, hypnosis
In this App you can see this topic.
1. How to Increase the IQ Using Binaural Beats
2. How to Listen to Binaural Beats
3. How to Make Binaural Beats
4. How to Mix Binaural Beats With Music
5. What Are the Dangers of Binaural Beats
And you can see the Video and Game
keyword : Binaural Beats Music
► THIS APP NEEDS A POWERFUL DEVICE! It is not suitable for old tin boxes.
► FREE, FULL EDITION.
► Deepware Brainwaves is a set of audio modules designed to influence your brain activity. These are its features:
• Preinstalled factory presets, so you can start using this app in less than a minute.
• Real-time sound synthesis, no huge audio files that take a lot of room in your device storage.
• Automatic music composition, no more boring endless beeps!
• Fully tweakable machines that will delight all geeks out there.
• Samplerate qualities from 11025Hz to 96kHz, 16bits depth.
• Several types of binaural synthesis, all of them cumulative and combinable.
• Module management. Add and remove machines at your wish!
• User presets management. Create, store and retrieve your own sound designs!
• WAV exporting.
• Timer adjustment from 2m to 24h.
► The embedded modules are:
• NOISE: Stereo generator of noises of diverse spectral distribution.
• CLICK: Binaural pulses that move across and around your head.
• CHORD: Polyphonic binaural synthesizer and programmable automatic music composer.
All of them include independent Amplitude Modulation controls.
► Please note that:
• No other app reaches half of the features included in Deepware Brainwaves, and more components will soon be added!
• You will never get bored! The automatic composer is able to improvise and avoid repetition.
• Full ranges of brain frequencies can be covered simultaneously, thanks to the app's modular architecture.
• All info is stored in the SD card. Stop worrying about losing your data if you change your device.
► More info is available at http://brainwaves.deepware.com/doc
► When you install a Cranfcom app, you are accepting these policies: http://policies.cranf.com
► If you like this app, do not forget to rate it.
► Deepware Brainwaves: The Acoustic Brain Entrainment Modular Programmable Digital Workstation.
► Keywords: algorithmic music, binaural, brain entrainment, brain synchronization, brain tuner, DAW, dreamachine, entheogen, hallucinogen, hypnosis, lucid dream, meditation, relaxation, REM sleep, trance..
>Brain waves let you improve your brain with 11 different binaural beats. Alphas, betas, thetas, delta and gamma waves.
>Nature contains 8 ambiance sounds: ocean, river, morning, cave, waterfall, wind, jungle and fire.
>In rain section, you will have 9 relaxing rain sounds which will let you stop your insomnia and sleep better.
>In various section, you will have music box, flute, (native) drum, old clock, engine, traffic and vuvuzela sounds.
>In animals section you will have many animals' sounds.
You can use this application to relax, to sleep, to meditate, for self-hypnosis or for fun.
This application is free, needs no permission and uses the copyright friendly contents.
Instead of manually moving the panner you can also use the positioning sensors in your phone to point in the direction you want to face. This can give you the option of attaching your phone to the top of your head or headphones and get a more realistic immersive 3D sound experience (head tracked binaural).
For any questions, suggestions or issues please email me using the Developer's Send Email link located below.
Important Compatibility Notes:
* This app currently requires Android version 4..0 or above and works better on devices with a powerful CPU. Work is being done to make it compatible with previous Android versions.
* For the positioning feature using sensors, a device with accelerometer, gyroscope and magnetometer (compass) is required. If your device doesn't have these sensors this feature will be disabled.
* This app has been tested on a Samsung Galaxy S3, Nexus 7 and Samsung Note 10.1. It will very likely work on many more devices but please try to check as soon as you install so you can request a refund if necessary (Google gives a 15 minute time window only). Before requesting a refund try contacting the developer.
- First order B-Format and UHJ playback (future updates will support higher orders)
- Plays B-Format from one 4 channel or two 2 channel files, wav, aiff, amb or Ogg Vorbis
- Decodes to binaural or two virtual microphones
- Soundfield rotation and processing using a multitouch visual panner: yaw, pitch and roll for binaural and azimuth, elevation, separation angle and polar pattern for virtual microphones
- Use the device's orientation sensors for soundfield rotation
- Export to audio file (44.1kHz/24 bits or 48kHz/24 bits) in wav or Ogg (selectable compression level).
- Audio file sharing with your other audio file enabled apps (DropBox, SoundCloud, Google Drive, etc.)
If you are new to ambisonics:
Ambisonics is a recording and reproduction system that was invented by Michael Gerzon of the Mathematical Institute in Oxford. This system allows someone to record the full 360 degrees of sound and later reproduce it through any number of speakers. You can also take these recordings and process them to get audio signals that are equivalent to having placed a specific type of microphone pointing in a specific direction. This means that you are able to record and later in the studio decide where to place the microphones.
Ambisonic recordings can be made using a Tetrahedral microphone that outputs 4 channels of audio in a format called A-Format. These can be processed to obtain another 4 channel audio file in a format called B-Format. These B-format files are the ones this app will be able to play.
Instead of recording, you can also create surround mixes using already available (some free) ambisonic panning plugins that can be inserted in your multitrack audio editor. These surround mixes can be exported as B-Format and played with this app. This gives you realtime interaction with your mix.
Ambisonic recording example used in the demo video by John Leonard and the Orfeo Trio
Some web resources (not affiliated with the developer of this app):
What is ambisonics?
Download and share B-Format recordings:
Ambisonic VST and AU plugins for Mac:
With Smart Player listen and organize your music will never been easier.
★ ★ Pro ★ ★
★ Customizable interface
★ Very low battery consumption
★ High Quality playback sound
★ Vocal Search to find your tracks
★ Share albums and songs
★ Powerful built-in equalizer
★ Themes support
★ Minor amount of used memory ( RAM)
★ Pro version banner
★ Customize your Playlist
★ Multiple widgets with unique design
★ Faster album covers downloader
★ Tag identification
and much more ...
The elegant tabbed interface allows you to have your collection of songs always at hand , or if you want make a specific research into your library the voice command will help you to identify the desired track using only your voice.
Listen to your music at a professional level , organize playlists , widgets, and themes , all is convenient, fast and without affecting the battery.
In addition, Smart Player keeps constantly updated collection songs by automatically downloading album covers and updating missing tags of the songs in real time!
Enjoy listening to your songs with higher quality than any other music player , Smart Player has a built-in equalizer that allow you to play high quality sound , deeper bass , cristal drums and more defined treble without professional headphones.
The default color of the interface is fully editable to fit your needs: do you like the color yellow, or why not, your cover is a nice bright yellow and you want to stay on its style? Smart Player will be able to easyly set the predominant color of its interface.
Communicate with your friends and make them know what you're listening to: Smart Player can share whatever you are listening in simple way with the most popular social media, Facebook, Twitter, or simply using a message.
Sharing with your friends will never been so easy !
Listen your music everywhere!
With the handy widget in the notification bar, on the desktop and on lockscreen change tracks or pause is very comfortable , more than 5 widgets specially designed to facilitate interaction with your songs simplifying its use.
Organize your own playlists by choosing which songs to play and when switch to the next song, also if you often listen to an album Smart Player creates a shortcut in the home screen to instantly get what you need.
Smart Player automatically identifies the Genre , Artist , Date of addition , the duration and the Popularity of listening to each song, automatically!
Its arrived on the Play Store the intelligent player that will make listening to music as easy as whistling your favorite song!
Now Playing is streamlined, containing only the necessary features, without the bloat and complex UI's of the competing music players.
Now Playing's streamlined approach to your music collection allows you to quickly navigate your library to find the song you're looking for. It's built in search function speeds this process up even further if you already know what you're looking for.
Compatibility with your phones built in equaliser. If your phone did not come with one, one can be downloaded from the Play Store.
Share your currently playing songs on Twitter/Facebook/Google+ or anywhere else you like with one tap.
Scrobbling to Last.FM
DashClock Music compatibility.
On the Now Playing screen, swipe to the right to get to the song queue.
Tap the bottom bar to goto the Now Playing screen from anywhere in the app. Swipe the bottom bar audio controls to expose shuffle and repeat options.
- Video is played in full 720p and 1080p with high quality sound and you can set your videos to repeat and shuffle so you can view them over and over again without lifting a finger. You can also sync your favorites, playlists, and subscriptions with your YouTube account, merging your content for absolute convenience.
- This app is a really great way to merge all of your media content from YouTube into a single app. This makes managing everything very simple and fun.
* Key Features:
- Support for YouTube
- Continuous playback, playlist playback.
- Manage videos & playlists
- Easy to search videos by keywords and categories
- Perfect in-app video player
- Full HD videos (720p & 1080p)
- Supports repeat one, repeat all, shuffle
- Sync favorites/playlists/subscription with YouTube account
- Share videos via social networks (Facebook & Twitter)
- Manually re-order videos in a playlist.
- Optimized for Smartphone & Tablet
Keywords: iTube, TubeBox, Instatube, PlayTube, Music Tube, Dailymotion, Vimeo, YouTube, ProTube, MxTube, foxtube
Bluetooth Music Player is a unique app on market that provides real-time audio streaming from one phone to another, using Bluetooth connection. All you have to do is to make a playlist on one phone, connect another device that also has Bluetooth Music Player installed, and when you press Play button, music will play on both devices at the same time.
***Important note: Bluetooth Music Player does NOT stream music to Bluetooth headsets, watches, Playstation, Wii or any device that is not an Android phone or tablet. Also, you need to pair devices from within the app. If they still wont pair, go to phone settings and un-pair devices you’re trying to connect.
With this awesome app, you can amplify your music by streaming it on two phones at once, and listen it in stereo mode without any wires. Then, you can use it to share music with friend while traveling, for example, and be sure you are listening the same part of the song, even with meters and meters of distance between. Last, but not least, you can use Bluetooth Music Player as a regular mp3 player. For your convenience, we made user interface clean and simple, and file managing easy, so you could focus on listening great music, not handling the app.
We also have a free version, but it is ad supported. If you don't mind occasional ads, find it here: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ilumnis.btplayerfree
♫ Synchronized and controllable audio streaming and playback on two devices over Bluetooth
♫ Simple user interface, easy audio management system
♫ Mute sound without interrupting streaming
♫ Automatic disconnect/reconnect to audio streaming phone
♫ Works on Android 2.2 or higher
♫ No ads!
Be always in control of all your songs, what you are listening to, and share it with your friends.
Keep it easy, keep it on…
- Simple and intuitive interface and navigation.
- Identification icon next to currently/now playing track.
- Tracks sorted by name, album, artist, genre or playlist.
- Slide track changer.
- Small and Large widgets for Home Screen.
- Additional options with just a long press.
- Track's progress directly on the notification area.
- Up Next track queue with easy management.
- Easily managed playlists.
- Automatically updated lists when you delete or add music files.
- Automatic or manual tweets with what you are listening.
- Graphic Equalizer with at least 5 bands, depending on your device's hardware.
- Graphic Bass Boost and 3D Effect controls. (with headphones plugged in)
- Simple visual help.
- Search bar in playlists, songs, albums, artists and genres lists on scroll up.
Something as basic and natural as sound can be endowed with brain regulating and performance enhancing properties, giving us the ability to dial into the perfect mental state for any task or action in a matter of minutes, with virtually no situational constraints.
Transform your life inside out today.
For people love to achieve peak performance, this is the app to download!
- Listen to brainwave performance enhancing audio tracks
- Chat with other users and share tips
- Keep track and register for latest events
- Be rewarded for helping others achieve peak performance
- Record audio notes the moment you experience an inspiration from the music.
- ....and much more!
You can now listen to the award winning Purple Radio 24x7 on your mobile using our Android app.
Spinning the platters that batter.
More from developer
My first attempt to use libGdx. DAMN GOOD library!
-create asteroids, planets, suns and even repulive suns
-all objects, even asteroids have their own grativy field and influence each other
-objects can collide to create larger objects, and their properties are mixed
-MULTI CORE SUPPORT!
-doesn't eat battery when in background
-press the menu key and tilt the phone to control the camera with the accelerometer
-or if you have a keyboard, you can use the arrow keys
-press back or R to reset the simulation
Want the source code? Just send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
Free and open source brainwave entrainment application.
Entertain yourself with binaural beats in an absolutely harmless way using one of the many presets available for this application. With the full featured PC version you can also create your own presets and share them with the world.
This free version is supported by non invasive ads.
The source code is available from application website.
There's a nice 3D effect when scrolling the pages, and a very slow animation that moves the pieces of the nebula.
-Randomly generated shapes and colors
-3D effect when scrolling pages
-Adapts to every screen
-Low battery usage
-No stupid ads
Want the source code? Just send me a mail at email@example.com
The universe of the Game of Life is an infinite two-dimensional orthogonal grid of square cells, each of which is in one of two possible states, alive or dead. Every cell interacts with its eight neighbours, which are the cells that are horizontally, vertically, or diagonally adjacent. At each step in time, the following transitions occur:
Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if caused by under-population.
Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.
Supports any resolution, and multitouch.
Press back at any time to reset the state.
Want the source code? Just send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
very simple, yet elegant, with smooth color changes
Adapts to ANY resolution
Low battery drain (i hope) :)
WARNING: the preview may not be centered or even crash, that's a bug in libgdx, there's nothing I can do about it
Want the source code? Just send me a mail at email@example.com