To listen to a binaural beat, you would use headphones to pipe sound to each ear. Each tone will be at a slightly different frequency, resulting in the "beat" you perceive. The difference in Hertz (Hz) between the sounds determines the effect on brainwaves and with isochronic waves you can listen to normal speakers because is a tone that is being turned on and off rapidly. In this app, you will find a list with the entire waves spectrum asociated with specific meditation purposes
• All full spectrum of Waves
• Learn how to listen correctly
Delta, ambient, and, atmospheres, beats;, binaural, brainwaves;, buddha, chakra, chilling, dr, effects, eye, heal, isochronic, meditation;, music, nature, relax;, relaxing, secret, sound, third, tones, tones;, waves, yoga, yoga; sleep, hypnosis
For more information on binaural beats, see the wikipedia page here: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Binaural_beats
Binaural Beat Base Tone:
183.58 - Jupiter: growth, success, justice, spirituality; (Effects : supports creative power and continuous construction) (Associated with Jupiter : Generosity, Continuity, Magnanimity, Joviality)
Binaural Tone: 5.5Hz - Moves beyond knowledge to knowing, shows vision of growth needed ; Inner Guidance, intuition
Isochronic Base Tone: 528Hz - "Transformation and Miracles (DNA Repair)"/Solfeggio Frequency 'MI' [SE]; "Used by genetic scientists to mend DNA/strengthens cell wall to boost immunity"
Isochronic Pulse: 7.5Hz - Inter-awareness of self & purpose; guided meditation; creative thought for art, invention music, etc.; contact with spirit guides for direction; entry into meditation; At 7.5 HZ subjects who before suffered from confused thinking reported an ease at finding solutions to troublesome problems after a re-evaluation was conducted. Earth magnetic field frequency, useful theta (brain) waves frequency
Use the following wealth affirmations:
I love feeling as if I have plenty of money.
I choose to feel good about money now.
As I feel good about money, money must come.
I welcome financial freedom and ease now.
I give myself permission to be as rich as I want.
I deserve to have plenty of money.
I believe that money is flowing to me now.
I can feel my abundance growing daily.
I trust the universe to grow my abundance.
I just have to let go and allow money to flow.
Attracting money is fun if I relax and allow it.
Financial resources are lining up for me now.
I align with receiving money when I feel good.
I know that financial well-being is my right.
I always have more than enough money.
I am comfortable having large sums of money.
Money always comes to me with perfect timing.
I can feel more money flowing to me easily.
I appreciate money for things it can provide.
I release my fears and doubts about money.
My inner guidance leads me to abundance.
Every day my belief in abundance grows.
I love spending money on things that create joy.
I think positively about money and abundance.
I give myself permission to be fully abundant.
I appreciate examples of abundance in my life.
I am grateful for the ability to manifest money!
I invite more money to come to me daily.
I always choose to focus on abundance.
Money comes to me in fun and surprising ways!
The universe can deliver anything I ask for.
► THIS APP NEEDS A POWERFUL DEVICE! It is not suitable for old tin boxes.
► FREE, FULL EDITION.
► Deepware Brainwaves is a set of audio modules designed to influence your brain activity. These are its features:
• Preinstalled factory presets, so you can start using this app in less than a minute.
• Real-time sound synthesis, no huge audio files that take a lot of room in your device storage.
• Automatic music composition, no more boring endless beeps!
• Fully tweakable machines that will delight all geeks out there.
• Samplerate qualities from 11025Hz to 96kHz, 16bits depth.
• Several types of binaural synthesis, all of them cumulative and combinable.
• Module management. Add and remove machines at your wish!
• User presets management. Create, store and retrieve your own sound designs!
• WAV exporting.
• Timer adjustment from 2m to 24h.
► The embedded modules are:
• NOISE: Stereo generator of noises of diverse spectral distribution.
• CLICK: Binaural pulses that move across and around your head.
• CHORD: Polyphonic binaural synthesizer and programmable automatic music composer.
All of them include independent Amplitude Modulation controls.
► Please note that:
• No other app reaches half of the features included in Deepware Brainwaves, and more components will soon be added!
• You will never get bored! The automatic composer is able to improvise and avoid repetition.
• Full ranges of brain frequencies can be covered simultaneously, thanks to the app's modular architecture.
• All info is stored in the SD card. Stop worrying about losing your data if you change your device.
► More info is available at http://brainwaves.deepware.com/doc
► When you install a Cranfcom app, you are accepting these policies: http://policies.cranf.com
► If you like this app, do not forget to rate it.
► Deepware Brainwaves: The Acoustic Brain Entrainment Modular Programmable Digital Workstation.
► Keywords: algorithmic music, binaural, brain entrainment, brain synchronization, brain tuner, DAW, dreamachine, entheogen, hallucinogen, hypnosis, lucid dream, meditation, relaxation, REM sleep, trance..
Amazing and soothing sounds of the forest! Full relaxation for you and your family. Try our free app "Forest Sounds" and start sleep better. No music, only sounds of nature!
A forest, also referred to as a wood or the woods, is an area with a high density of trees. As with cities, depending on various cultural definitions, what is considered a forest may vary significantly in size and have different classifications according to how and of what the forest is composed. A forest is usually an area filled with trees but any tall densely packed area of vegetation may be considered a forest, even underwater vegetation such as kelp forests, or non-vegetation such as fungi, and bacteria. Tree forests cover approximately 9.4 percent of the Earth's surface, though they once covered much more. They function as habitats for organisms, hydrologic flow modulators, and soil conservers, constituting one of the most important aspects of the biosphere.
A ringtone or ring tone is the sound made by a telephone to indicate an incoming call or text message. Not literally a tone nor an actual (bell-like) ring anymore, the term is most often used today to refer to customizable sounds used on mobile phones.
Duration: 5 mins
Be open to the creative flow. Let go of inhibitions that are holding you back from your creative abilities. Be open to new things and a new creative process!
This subliminal hypnosis program works for you on three different levels - positive affirmations will be spoken during your deepest state of open relaxation, low binaural beats that are almost imperceptible to the human ear work with your subconscious mind to anchor the positive affirmations for creativity, and ancient Solfeggio tones encourage healing and wholeness with powerful harmonic frequencies. Along with seven different soothing sounds of nature, these three elements combined together are the triad of positive change that will propel you toward a better future.
Develop Creativity affirmations in this program are:
I am open to new thingsI am filled with positive energy
I feel creative energy surging through my arms and legs
I let creative thoughts come to me
I am unique and original
Creating gives me pleasureI am not concerned with rules and regulations
I can think outside the box
Instructions: There are no relaxation suggestions in this subliminal hypnosis program, so you can listen at any time of the day or night. You may listen to the entire program as a whole or select only specific nature sounds that you enjoy most - the positive affirmations will still be effective for change.
Check the App for further Instructions.
User May Also Search For
Subliminal Audio Free
Hypnosis Audio Free
Creativity Subliminal Audio
Updated Premium Version is now UNIVERSAL! Works across all your mobile and tablet devices, is in glorious HD!
I-Doser.com is the Industry Leader in Binaural Brainwave Technology.
Now includes 50% MORE SIMULATIONS making this the largest mobile collection of binaural brainwave doses ever collected.
The ONLY binaural simulator to offer integrated ambient soundscape custom tailored to each and every simulation.
The ONLY binaural simulator that allows you to SlipStream Doses.
The ONLY binaural simulator to offer real-time tuning. Fine tune your experience in real-time, on the fly, for the best results possible!
The ONLY binaural simulator to offer integrated guides and methods to guarantee success!
The ONLY binaural simulator to offer in app purchases!
Reach a state previously only achievable through recreational or prescription methods.
I-Doser is the only on-the-go mobile brainwave modification tool based on proven and effective sequencing. All you need is your headphones.
PlayerPro features a beautiful, fast and intuitive interface, alongside powerful audio configuration options. In addition, there is a choice of several FREE plugins to complement it: 20+ skins, DSP Pack, Widget Pack ...
PlayerPro has been in the top five android apps in the music & audio category for over two years and is actively being developed and supported.
Note: the Pro version is standalone. Please uninstall the trial version after purchase.
* Browse and play your music by albums, artists, genres, songs, playlists, folders, and album artists.
* Video browser and player.
* Automatically downloads missing album artwork, artist pictures and genre illustrations.
* Manually pick your preferred album artwork, artist pictures, genre illustrations from the Internet, the Gallery app, ID3 tags, or album folder.
* Change the user interface of the Player by installing one of the 20+ available SKINS, all for FREE.
* Customize the layout, choosing between GRID or LIST views.
* Read album and artist REVIEWS.
* Download, search and and save LYRICS to your music files using standard ID3 tags.
* Single and group TAG EDITING: title, album, artist, album artist, track, year, genre, comment.
* Mixable AUDIO EFFECTS for Android >2.3 devices: 5 band graphic EQUALIZER with default/customizable presets, STEREO WIDENING effect, REVERB effects (large hall, medium hall, plate, small room, medium room, large room), BASS BOOST effect, volume control.
* FREE additional DSP PLUGIN: 10 band graphic EQUALIZER with 15 default/customizable presets, PRE-AMP control, BASS BOOST control, STEREO WIDENING control, left-right volume control. GAPLESS playback. Auto/Manual CROSSFADE. REPLAY GAIN. Audio Limiter. Go to Settings > Audio and select "Download DSP pack" option to install the free plugin.
* Dolby, SRS and Beats audio sound effects for HTC devices equipped with HTC sound enhancement.
* Music stats and SMART PLAYLISTS: Recently added, Top rated, Most played, Recently played, Least played. Build additional custom playlists using the SMART PLAYLIST EDITOR and the many different criteria it offers: album, artist, genre, title, play/skip count, last played/added, rating, is a podcast, duration, year, file path etc. All smart playlists are AUTO-UPDATED.
* Import and export music history and ratings from your favorite desktop music player: Songbird, Winamp, Windows Media Player, MediaMonkey ...
* Music folder selection.
* Choice of 2 LOCK SCREEN widgets with many customization options: unlock slider, sound toggler, skip tracks using volume buttons, swipe gestures, background selection, controls selection, time display, skin selection ...
* Choice of 5 different home screen WIDGETS (4x1, 2x2, 3x3, 4x4, 4x2). All widgets are customizable and skinnable: 6 different SKINS available, option to display artist picture instead of album artwork, option to display ratings, shuffle/repeat controls etc.
* NOTIFICATION STATUS support: display album artwork, title, album and artist, play/pause, skip forward and stop CONTROLS (ICS only) in notification status.
* Supported SCROBBLERS: Simple Last.fm, Scrobble Droid, Official Last.fm app.
* SLEEP TIMER with fade out.
* SHARE text notifications, album/artist artwork on your favorite social networks: Twitter, Facebook, Gmail, Picasa etc.
* HEADSET support. Customize long press and double/triple press actions.
* Library wide SEARCH. VOICE search support.
* SWIPE gestures (player: swipe album art to skip songs, browsers: swipe left to play next, swipe right to play last).
* SHAKE IT feature: give your phone a shake to play next/previous song (e.g.: shake top to bottom or bottom to top to play next/previous song).
... and many other features to discover!
Duration l 10-12 minutes.
No audible speech, this is not a Hypnosis CD - it is a Subliminal CD, so the spoken words are hidden by frequency (under the ocean sound).
Final, silent track can be used anywhere. There are no audible sounds to be heard by your conscious mind.
Digitally mastered using brain wave generator, new technology for filtering frequencies of each channel.
subliminal recording targets your subconscious and contains positive reinforcement via spoken subliminal messages that are inaudible to the conscious. All you can consciously hear is the ocean waves track.
User May Also Search For
Concentration Subliminal Audio
Concentration Hypnosis Audio Free
Audio Master Pro is a fantastic looking and simple to use Touch Equalizer app. Get better sound quality on your phone that allows you to concentrate solely on enjoying your music.
Vertical 5 band sliders.
Control volume of music, ringtone, alarms and alerts.
An easy to use Touch Equalizer mode.
New Homescreen widget.
With our Song-based and Album-based EQ, you get to Save a custom EQ for any song or album.
5 band Vertical Equalizer Sliders – just like a stereo player.
Quick Sound Adjustment and Volume Boost through Touch equalizer.
Works on apps that allow equalizers
Does NOT drain your battery. Go for MORE hours.
Stock Presets: Rock, Classical, Dance,... Loudness, Loudspeaker, Crazy Loud!
If your Listening to Rock, you can adjust the sliders as follows:
¬ Bass - for bass guitar
¬ Mid Bass - for drum beats
¬ Mid - for vocals
¬ Mid Treble - for electric guitar
¬ Treble - for drum cymbals
≈≈≈≈Unlock the true music potential of your Android device. ≈≈≈≈
My Beat Creator
Before purchasing please do take a look at My Beat Creator to make sure it works OK for you. It’s free to download and use:
My Beat Creator Pro has all the features of My Beat Creator but without the ads. Plus you get 10 channels in the beat grid screen, a 16 input channel soundboard and more sounds to choose from.
* Beat Creator Screen *
Create your beats simply by pressing, to turn on, any of the small blue buttons in each of the 6 channels, 4/4 beats. Adjust the tempo of the beat and press play! It really is that simple.
While the beat is playing try turning on or off buttons to change the beat.
You can change the sound of each channel, rows numbered 1 to 6, in the beat creator grid simply by pressing the numbered buttons on the left. This displays a list of all the available sounds, to hear them before choosing press and hold until Play appears, then press play. Here are some of the sounds available:
> Bass drums
> Conga drums
> Snare drums
You can also:
> Adjust the tempo of the beat.
> Save beats you have created.
> Load beats you previously created.
> Rename or delete beats you previously created.
> Reset the beat grid.
* SoundBoard Screen *
Once you have created some beats, and saved them, use the SoundBoard to put them together to make a track. There are currently 16 input channels available to use.
When you have selected the beats you want to play press the play button to listen to it.
Other options available while in the SoundBoard:
> Adjust the tempo of the play back (this overwrites the tempo saved when the beat was created.
> Save the SoundBoard you have created.
> Load a SoundBoard you previously created.
> Rename or delete SoundBoards you previously created.
> Rest the SoundBoard screen.
Please Note: While the beat is playing scrolling the grid of beat buttons make cause the playback to waver slightly of beat. As soon as it’s scrolled it will get back on beat. Also, if there are any other apps running in the background then this could also affect the playback, e.g. incoming text message. Apologies for this but it’s a phone, after all, and it because of this it is limited by how fast the phone runs.
Metronome Beats Pro is not only useful for practicing and playing musical instruments: people also use it to keep a steady tempo during exercise, golf putting practice, dancing, and many other activities.
Metronome Beats is simple to use. On smaller devices set the number of beats per bar and how you’d like the beat subdivided on the Settings screen. When you start the metronome it switches to the Practice screen, with its visual beat indicators. The practice screen has controls for easily increasing and decreasing the tempo in small increments, so you can start slow and build up your speed with one touch of the screen. On larger devices all of these features can be reached on one handy screen using the new Tablet layout.
Exclusive to Pro version:
- no adverts
- beat and bar counters
- save your settings as presets
- organise your favourite songs in to setlists and play through these in “Live” mode
Features also include:
- Select from a range of sound types (wooden claves, traditional tick, cowbell, etc)
- Separate layout for larger devices
- Select any tempo from 1 to 300 beats per minute.
- Don’t know how many beats per minute you need? Then use the tap tempo button to select a tempo.
- Displays Italian tempo markings (Allegro, Andante, etc) – handy if you’re not sure how fast Vivace should be.
- Change the pitch of the sound to make the metronome easier to hear over your instrument.
- Subdivide the beat with up to 8 clicks per beat – so you can practice the timing of your triplets.
- Choose whether to accent the first beat of the bar.
- Visual beat indication - mute the sound and use the visualisations to follow the beat.
- The metronome automatically stops playing when there is an incoming call.
- Your settings are saved automatically on exit – so you can carry on where you left off next time you play.
- The metronome keeps running when the screen is locked
- set the metronome to stop playing after a certain number of bars
For more help with using Metronome Beats, see our blog posts:
MXBox is a powerful music player for Android . For Free !
MXBox has a beautiful , fast and intuitive interface , alongside powerful audio configuration options .
With a variety of themes , you can change the visual enjoyment at any time . Reference iSyncr and the iTunes music mode , giving users the most convenient music enjoyment .
- Support for scanning the local music , play music , fast forward , fast rewind .
- Built-in 5 band graphic equalizer with default/customizable presets ( Hiphop , Rock , Dance , Popular , Latin , Metal , Classical , Balance ), stereo widening effect , reverb effects , bass boost effect , volume control , left-right volume control , gapless playback , replay gain .
- Synchronous display lyrics and spectrum .
- Dolby , SRS and Beats audio sound effects .
- Sleep timer with fade out , Play time can be set up .
- Headset Control . Customize long press and double/triple press actions .
- Support more audio formats : mp3 , ogg , wav , ape , wv , tta , mpc , aiff , wma , FLAC , AAC , alac .
- Browse the details of the song .
With "Snoop mode or Live Wallpaper," this app provides visualization for another media player.
[IMPORTANT] This app doesn't work properly on certain devices. Sadly, I can't fix them because there are serious bugs in their implementation. But some workarounds are exist, so please refer to my posts;
- Limitations on Nexus 4, 5 and 7 (2013) (*1)
- Limitations on Galaxy S3, S4 and Note 3 (Snapdragon model only) (*2)
- Limitations on recent Motorola's phones (Moto X, DROID Mini, ...)
I made Music Visualizer app community on Google+. If you want to try a latest version app, please join the community and register as a app tester.
Step 1. Join to Music Visualizer Google+ community
Step 2. Enable beta testing
* Ver.1.6.3a is the latest version. No beta testing at present.
- 11 types of renderers and randomized of them
(Cover art / Waveform / Shiny Particles / Noise Flow / Colorful Orb / Simple Bars / Heart Beats / Laser / Digital Equalizer / Hex Tiles / Energy Sphere)
- Playback media in your phone
- Control by gestures
- Live wallpaper mode
- Daydream mode (for Android 4.2 or later only)
- Snoop mode (You can use this app with your another favorite media player!)
- External player app control
- Equalizer and audio effects
- Microphone input mode
- Last.fm Scrobbling support
* Gesture information
Single tap: Toggle media informations
Double tap: Play/Pause
Long press: Choose renderer
Swipe left: Previous
Swipe right: Next
Swipe up: Show media controls
Swipe down: Hide media controls
Circle (once): Repeat all track
Circle (twice): Repeat single track
"S" shape: Toggle shuffle
(for 2.3 Gingerbread only)
Touch screen edge of top-right: Show playing queue
- If alternative wallpaper image picker not worked properly, please install QuickPic app.
- Scrobbling feature requires official Last.fm app or Simple Last.fm Scrobbler app
- This software uses third party components;
+ ViewPagerIndicator (http://viewpagerindicator.com/)
+ android-ColorPickerPreference (https://github.com/attenzione/android-ColorPickerPreference/)
+ MultiSelectListPreferenceCompat (https://github.com/h6ah4i/mulsellistprefcompat)
+ Poweramp API Lib (https://github.com/maxmpz/powerampapi)
- Russian support (Thx. Артем Брытков)
Now I'm testing on 10 devices / GPUs.
- Google Nexus 10 (Dual Core 1.7 GHz + Mali T604)
- Google Nexus 7 2013 (Quad Core 1.51 GHz + Adreno 320) (*1)
- Google Nexus 7 2012 (Quad Core 1.2 GHz + Tegra 3 T30L)
- Google Nexus 5 (Quad Core 2.28 GHz + Adreno 330) (*1)
- Samsung Galaxy S4 SC-04E (Dual Core 1.9 GHz + Adreno 320) (*2)
- Samsung Galaxy S II SC-02C (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Mali-400 MP)
- MOTOROLA PHOTON (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Tegra 250)
- HTC EVO 3D (Dual Core 1.2 GHz + Adreno 220)
- SHARP INFOBAR A01 (Single Core 1.4 GHz + Adreno 205)
- Panasonic P-07C (Single Core 1.0 GHz + PowerVR SGX530) (* Mic input mode doesn't work)
* In future release...
- New renderers
- Usage manual & tutorial
* Recommended device specs.
CPU: Dual core or above
GPU: Mali-400MP, Tegra 2, PowerVR SGX540, Adreno 220 or avobe
More from developer
My first attempt to use libGdx. DAMN GOOD library!
-create asteroids, planets, suns and even repulive suns
-all objects, even asteroids have their own grativy field and influence each other
-objects can collide to create larger objects, and their properties are mixed
-MULTI CORE SUPPORT!
-doesn't eat battery when in background
-press the menu key and tilt the phone to control the camera with the accelerometer
-or if you have a keyboard, you can use the arrow keys
-press back or R to reset the simulation
Want the source code? Just send me a mail at email@example.com
Free and open source brainwave entrainment application.
Entertain yourself with binaural beats in an absolutely harmless way using one of the many presets available for this application. With the full featured PC version you can also create your own presets and share them with the world.
This free version is supported by non invasive ads.
The source code is available from application website.
There's a nice 3D effect when scrolling the pages, and a very slow animation that moves the pieces of the nebula.
-Randomly generated shapes and colors
-3D effect when scrolling pages
-Adapts to every screen
-Low battery usage
-No stupid ads
Want the source code? Just send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org
The universe of the Game of Life is an infinite two-dimensional orthogonal grid of square cells, each of which is in one of two possible states, alive or dead. Every cell interacts with its eight neighbours, which are the cells that are horizontally, vertically, or diagonally adjacent. At each step in time, the following transitions occur:
Any live cell with fewer than two live neighbours dies, as if caused by under-population.
Any live cell with two or three live neighbours lives on to the next generation.
Any live cell with more than three live neighbours dies, as if by overcrowding.
Any dead cell with exactly three live neighbours becomes a live cell, as if by reproduction.
Supports any resolution, and multitouch.
Press back at any time to reset the state.
Want the source code? Just send me a mail at email@example.com
very simple, yet elegant, with smooth color changes
Adapts to ANY resolution
Low battery drain (i hope) :)
WARNING: the preview may not be centered or even crash, that's a bug in libgdx, there's nothing I can do about it
Want the source code? Just send me a mail at firstname.lastname@example.org