This is the best Ludo Bing - Best Board Game with Friends play online for Free 2018!
Ludo most popular board games in many countries 🇮🇳🇮🇩 🇸🇦 🇻🇳🇵🇰. This is board game play between random player in the world, with friends, family, and play offline with computer...
- In North America, the game is sold under the brand name Parcheesi. Variations of the game are sold under the brand names Sorry!, Aggravation, and Trouble.
- In Spain, it is called "Parchís" in Spanish and "Parxís" in Catalan.
- In Colombia, it is called "Parqués".
Ludo Bing - Best Board Game with Friends 2018 has 2 game modes
- Classic : Place all your tokens in home
- Quick : Place all your tokens in home with Quick Path.
- You can play Ludo Bing online (Parcheesi, Griniaris, Parques) in room for 2 or 4 players. Opponents will be assigned automatically or you can create the private room and invite your friends to play Ludo.
Do you want to play this game right now and compete with your friends to become a Ludo star?
- Play with 2 - 4 players online in the world.
- There are 3 attractive game modes.
- You can play with random players or invite friends to private room.
- Chat with other player and send then emoticons.
- Watch video to get more coins!
- Get daily bonuses with Fortune Wheel Spin! You can earn up to 500k Coins.
- Connect Facebook and invite your friends to play Ludo Bing classic game.
The Ludo board are usually light yellow, blue, red and blue. Each player is assigned a color and has four tokens in their color.
- Each player rolls the dice, the highest roller begins the game. Players alternate turns in a clockwise direction.
- When a 6 is rolled, the player may choose to advance a token already in play, or may enter another staged token to its starting square. Rolling a 6 earns the player an additional or "bonus" roll in that turn. If the bonus roll results in a 6 again, the player earns an additional bonus roll. If the third roll is also a 6, the player may not move and the turn immediately passes to the next player.
- Players may not end their move on a square they already occupy. If the advance of a token ends on a square occupied by an opponent's token, the opponent token is returned to its owner's yard. The returned token can be reentered into play only when the owner rolls a 6. Unlike Pachisi, there are no "safe" squares on the game track which protect a player's tokens from being returned. A player's home column squares are always safe, however, since no opponent may enter them.
Thank you for playing Ludo Bing - Best Board Game with Friends classic online game 2018 multiplayer with friends!