Simply select the heroes that have already been picked by your or your enemys team and get suggestions for your next move as well as a full team analysis.
No special permissions needed!
--If you are getting unknown errors, it means D2L updated how they structure their information and I have yet to update the app accordingly. I may not even know it is a problem. Email me and I will fix it rather swiftly. Thanks!--
Look at previous, live, and upcoming Dota 2 games! Bet on them, and checkout your previous bets. The whole D2L experience (sans the trading) now on your mobile device.
This app was created because I love D2L, but D2L does not have a mobile friendly website and no other application out on the market allows you to do what this app does. That being said, it is not always 100% consistent because it relies on both Steam and D2L running almost 100% which doesn't happen all of the time. Something acting weird? Email me and let me know so it can be more consistent.
Next Major Update: Trading
Suggestions/problems? Shoot me a line at: email@example.com
Dota,dota2,doto,defense,of,the,ancients,d2l,dota 2 lounge,dota2lounge,lounge,bet,mobile
Whenever you or the enemy team kill Roshan, just press Kill Roshan and wait for the alert.
A counter will start and will notify you with a screen flash and a vibrate.
When it reaches 8 minutes the app screen will flash and vibrate to notify you that Roshan might be alive.
At 11 minutes it will flash again and vibrate a bit longer to let you know that Roshan is now definitely alive and you can go get that Aegis!
If you want you can also turn off your screen after pressing Kill and it will still vibrate.
Note: Pressing the Home button on your device will keep the app in background. Press Back if you want to fully close it.
INTERNET - for AdMob. Little unintrusive ad at the top.
WAKE_LOCK - to keep the screen on
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE - AdMob requires this too
VIBRATE - vibrate notification
Stop wasting weeks building your ideal team for DotA 2 and stop missing practices due to awkward schedules. Easily find and try out your players before rising through the competitive scene
UNLEASH YOUR INNER HERO!
• At-a-glance view of all notifications; Messages, Events, Team Requests
• Weekly view of your calendar
• Quickly view team players online
• Locate Players in time zones near you
• Filter based on VoIP, role, experience and language
• Send the players a message directly to coordinate tryouts
• Coordinate every practice, scrim and match with your team
• Replies get pushed to your dashboard
• Easily modify time and date to accommodate your team
• Fire quick messages to the team to aid in team coordination
• Most recent messages saved for offline review
Features in development
• Player and Team analytics
• Tournament registration
• Replay analysis + notes
• More advanced Player Finder with MMR and reputation factors
• Profile pages
Enter or get calculated the required maximum volumetric flow, select other features such as type of connection, PN class or DN size – and the ideal type of combi valve will be displayed. The matching type of actuator is just as easy to find. Also, all data sheets are provided.
Now, the right motorized valve is at your disposal, but you would like to know the presetting you need to ensure the required volumetric flow. The Combi Valve Sizer does this job for you as well.
This also works in the reverse sense, if you would like to find the maximum volumetric flow resulting from a certain presetting.
Siemens combi valves combine in one valve body a control valve, a differential pressure controller to shields against pressure fluctuations in the hydraulic network, and a presetting scale to set the desired maximum volumetric flow. If required, the valves can be supplied with pressure measuring points to acquire the differential pressure across the valve. The Combi Valve Sizer app from Siemens helps you design and implement HVAC plants that employ these smart, multifunctional and pressure-independent valves.
- Distribution tool
- Statistical tests
Besides these areas, the application supports saving, loading, and deleting datasets where applicable.
The distribution tool offers the following features: plot the pdf/pmf, properties (like mean value, variance, and support), cumulative probability, point mass/density, quantiles, and generating/sampling from the distribution.
Discrete probability distributions: Binomial, Hypergeometric, Negative binomial (or Pascal as it is also called), Poisson, uniform, and Zipf
Continuous probability distributions: Beta, Cauchy, Chi^2 (Chi squarred), Exponential, F (or Fisher-Snedecor as it is also called), Gamma, Normal (or Gaussian as it is also called), Student's t, uniform, and Weibull
- One way ANOVA
- Chi^2 tests: Pearson's Chi^2 test for independence and observed vs expected counts
- Correlation tests: Pearson's correlation and Spearman's correlation
- Student's t-tests: One sample and two sample (both homoscedastic and heteroscedastic are supported)
- Plot a histogram
- Summary statistics as: number of observations, min, max, mean, standard deviation, variance, median, skewness, and kurtosis
With a beautiful, fully updated with Material Design and a very easy-to-use UI, it combines a series of powerful tools to manage and control your device with franco.Kernel.
It's simply the best tool of its kind - managing the Kernel parameters has never been more fun and easy!
Take note that your device needs to be ROOTED. I don't accept refunds if you fail to read this warning.
This application supports the following devices only:
* Galaxy Nexus
* Nexus 4
* Nexus 5
* Nexus 6
* Nexus 7 2012
* Nexus 7 2013
* Nexus 10
* One Plus One
Supports Android from JellyBean (4.1) up to Lollipop (5.1.+).
* Deep integration with franco.Kernel
* Checks for new franco.Kernel versions (with a choice for automatic check once every 24h)
* Auto flash Kernels directly into the device without any user input besides requiring a reboot (which is also automatic by default)
* Download .zips to be flashed in recovery
* Beautiful UI that follows Material Design guidelines
* Interface to change CPU clocks, governor and other interfaces pending Kernel support (undervolt, Hotplug control, GPU control, CPU-Boost control)
* Interface to change the CPU governor parameters
* Backup & Restore Kernels on the fly without any "geek" knowledge
* Custom Kernel settings such as: IO scheduler, IO scheduler tuning, TCP congestion algorithm and options to turn logging off
* A powerful tool called Per-App Profiles which lets you create power profiles for your favourite apps. For example you want maximum CPU frequency when gaming, but low frequency when reading an e-book. With this tool that is possible. Its also very flexible and easy to use!
* A System Monitor with a beautiful UI courtesy of the developer Christian Göllner
* A simple File Manager to flash boot.imgs and Kernel .zips on the go from anywhere inside the sdcard (open, delete and see info about the file)
* Color and Sound control for selected devices pending Kernel support
* CPU temperature available in the notification bar for devices that export the CPU temperature
* Performance Profiles built-in on franco.Kernel (Power-save, Balance and Performance) which you can select with a single touch, no need to mess with settings. Also features a Home screen widget for an easy way to change profiles without going into the app
I take no responsibility for any fault or damage caused by any procedures of the app. No warranties of any kind are given. Use your brains, you have them for a reason! :)
This is the free (ad supported) version of app which enables you to accept a matchmaking queue from Dota 2, from the convenience of your Android device.
The application requires the following:
- A Windows PC Dota2 Client running in Borderless Window Mode
- The Windows PC version of this application, available as a free download from http://dota2afkmm.org
1) Visit http://dota2afkmm.org
2) Download the Windows Companion App
3) Download this application
4) Enter the code provided by the Windows App
5) Queue for a DOTA2 Game
6) Accept the queue from your iOS device when you receive a push notification
Please consider purchasing the paid version of the application to help keep the project active in development.
Legal Disclaimer: Dota and the Dota logo are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of Valve Corporation. Dota 2 © a registered trademark of Valve Corporation ® This app is in no way associated with or endorsed by Valve Corporation ®
★ Material design
★ Android data counter, calls and messages statistics
★ Dual sim support
★ data usage, messages and calls statistics and charts for actual period
★ data usage, messages and calls statistics and charts for specific days
★ Data manager for - 3G, 4G, LTE, GPRS, Wifi, Wlan
★ Android data usage with information about consumption per application.
★ nice widgets
★ data usage widget, calls widget and messages widget
★ nice widget with information for limits of data usage, messages and calls.
★ summary screen
★ overview of calls, messages and data usage
★ List of contacts ordered by number of call minutes or messages
★ List of application ordered by data usage
★ Metrics provided per contact
★ Metrics provided per application
★ Metrics on cotacts number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages per day
★ Number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages for day and contact
★ Number of incoming and outgoing calls and messages for all period and contact
★ Call log and messages log for each contact
★ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan
-Notification after reaching a set time of outgoing calls, number outgoing messages, megabytes mobile data usage.
★ Billing period setting
★ Excluded (ignore) numbers list (calls where you have free calls and free messages)
★ Excluded number list separated for calls and messages
★ not running on the background all the time - save your battery
★ data manager and data counter for mobile data usage, wifi data usage and roaming data usage
★ data usage per application
★ Set up alarms for the usage of your plan
★ Call billing increment in settings
If you want to have application in your language and can help me with translation please write me an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
This application works for any mobile carrier around all the world for example Vodafone, T-Mobile, Orange, Airtel, Beeline, Free mobile, Turkcell, AT&T, SK Telecom, TELCEL, KT, Verizon Wireless, Verizon, TIM, I WInd, SFR and more.
Don't try to find Calistics, calystic, callystics, calistic or however. It's Callistics - Call statistics. Call stats are only simple Material call statistics you can find on Google play.
In case of any problem please contact us on email@example.com
Comment on permissions:
- to show picture, and name of your contacts in the calls and messages list
- to get information about send and received message for sms manager
- information for calls counter
★ Wi-Fi connection information
- to be able count Wi-FI data usage
★ Device ID & call information
- save calls to application when you finish outgoing or incoming call
Application is not sending your personal information anywhere. We need connection to the internet only to be able send crash reports and usage statistics to Flurry application.