Top mobile game soundtrack Ultra graphics option is awesome on my note 3, but is definitely not for every device. Good thing the other options look good still.
Awesome Great designs and music. Spoiled slightly by sporadic input lag spikes and tap detection issues (either not detected or big lag), this on an S3. Hopefully will be fixed in an update.
A great overall app! A little challenging to get the hang of but after the first level it's great! Perfect with headphones. I was just sitting on my bed with volume on full with my goji's and it was brilliant. A great and fun app, well worth the 60p. The only annoying this is that it sometimes appears pixelated , and I'm on a nexus 7 so that shouldn't happen, unless it's supposed to...? But none the less great app would defiantly recommend. (btw great soundtrack!!) :)
It's all about "The Future" Graphics Mode If you are shopping this game with a very new device, I suggest you give it a go. The soundtrack is absolutely BANGING and the gameplay is deceptively hard in the latter stages. Play with headphones, or connected to a very good speaker system for maximum enjoyment.
Great but... Maybe add a way to play the game using your own music?
Great All'round! This game, although a but challenging in the beginning, features fun, addicting gameplay, after getting the hang of it, and a fantastic soundtrack. What more can I say other then I highly recommend to everyone!
- Don't shut down Dropchord when device goes to sleep!
- Removed auto-login on startup in response to user feedback
- Added link to buy the Dropchord OST on vinyl!
- Added Google Play Services integration
- Added Achievements
- Added World and Friends filters to Leaderboards
- Added Standard Play Leaderboards
- Added 'Restart' button to Leaderboard screen
- Fixed battery draining performance bug
- Behavior of 'back' button is more consistent with in-game flow
Became the champion of cutting fruit with each cut of the sword!
As the Middle Manager of Justice, train and manage superheroes to thwart crime!
An adventure from Monkey Island creator Ron Gilbert and Double Fine Productions.