Size DOES Matter is an award-winning rhythm action with a simple premise; manoeuvre through gates in time to music, using simple touch-screen controls of one thumb controlling size, and the other thumb controlling position.
Winner of the BAFTA Ones To Watch award, and brought to you by 4Music, the ultimate in music TV.
Play through numerous action-filled levels featuring delicious electronic music by artists like Savant, Chipzel and Rymdreglage.
Unlock new levels as your skills progress.
Challenge your friends - become king of the leaderboards!
- Rhythm-based, increasingly challenging levels
- Juicy visual feedback and retro-style neon graphics
- Online leaderboards
- Electronic music from these skilled composers:
- Savant (Savant: Ascent)
- Chipzel (Super Hexagon)
- Eirik Suhrke (Ridiculous Fishing, Super Crate Box, Spelunky, Hotline Miami)
- Jonas Eide
- Cristian Voicu
Enter the Darwinian world of a galactic mote. To survive, absorb smaller organisms and grow—but beware of larger predators! Winner of multiple "Game of the Year" awards, Osmos features unique physics-based play, stellar graphics, and a hypnotic soundtrack of ambient electronica. Ready to evolve?
“The ultimate ambient experience” — Gizmodo
“Beyond doubt, a work of genius” — GameAndPlayer.net
Note: This single version is optimized for both tablets and phones. Enjoy on all your Android devices. (Requires multitouch and 2.2 or higher. For more info, please visit http://www.hemispheregames.com/faq-android/#tech_devices)
you must grow by absorbing smaller motes, but to propel yourself you must eject matter behind you, causing you to shrink. From this delicate balance, Osmos leads the player through floating playgrounds, competitive petri dishes, deep solar systems, and more.
Whether you're a child at heart who likes mucking about with single-cell organisms, or a strategist with a physics degree, this game will appeal to everyone.”
AWARDS / recognition:
* Editor's Choice — Google, Wired, Macworld, IGN, GameTunnel, and more...
* #1 Top mobile Game — IGN
* Game of the Year — Create Digital Music
* Best in Show — IndieCade
* Vision Award + 4 IGF nominations — Independent Games Festival
* Coolest Atmosphere — IGN
* Best Soundtrack — IGN
* Most Innovative Game — Best App Ever Awards, Pocket Gamer
* Many top lists including Kotaku, PAX, TouchArcade, iLounge, APPera, IFC, and more...
* New: Multiplayer! (more info below.)
* 72 levels spanning 8 distinct worlds: Ambient, Antimatter, Solar, Sentient, Repulsor, Impasse, Warped Chaos, and Epicycles.
* Award-winning electronic soundtrack by Loscil, Gas, High Skies, Biosphere, Julien Neto, and more.
* Seamlesss multitouch controls: swipe to warp time, tap anywhere to eject mass, pinch to zoom…
* Endless replay value: play random versions of any level in Arcade mode.
* Time-warping: slow down the flow of time to outmaneuver agile opponents; speed it up to raise the challenge.
* Earn 14 single-player and 18 multiplayer achievements, with Google Play Services integration.
★ NEW MULTIPLAYER ★
* Play against your friends and enemies, locally (via wi-fi), or over the Internet via Google Play Services (wi-fi only)!
* 6 distinct Arenas: Ambient, Impasse, Solar, Warped Chaos, Epicycles, and introducing… Antimatter Impasse.
4/4 ★, Must Have - “We are more than overwhelmed by Osmos… The game design is thoughtful and intuitive, new level structures are flawless, and the visuals are stunning yet simplistic… You just won’t find another experience quite like it.” — Slide To Play
“a beautiful, absorbing experience." — IGN
5/5 stars ★, Macworld Editor’s Choice - “One of the best games we’ve played so far this year. An utterly serene, yet fiendishly complicated game...”
“Osmos is a must-play...” -MTV Multiplayer
5/5 stars - “Osmos is an absolute must that will change the way you think of games, and what you expect from them.” -AppAdvice
“Brilliantly clever” -Co Design
Happy Osmoting! :)
Play with earphones for maximum experience!
Have fun and don't lift your finger!
- Innovative 1-finger gameplay
- Retro design with amazing effects
- Multiplier bonuses
- Leaderboards and achievements
Mmm Fingers is a fun, single touch high score game oozing with charm from the creators of Small Fry and Flappy Golf. Touch and hold the screen as long as you can. Don’t lift your finger or hit anything with teeth or else CHOMP, it is game over. Compete against your friends using in game leaderboards to see who can survive the longest.
- Leaderboards and Achievements
- One Touch Control Scheme
- No In App Purchases
Controls are extremely simple but it's still hard to master. Just press left and right screen to rotate center triangle and try to dodge circles
THE GAME JUST STARTED WHEN YOU REACH 60 SECONDS!!!
[HOW TO PLAY]
- Press left to turn left, press right to turn right
- Avoid the incoming circles
- Get bonus scores with nearly missed circles
- Live as long as you can!
- Compare your score with friend on Google Plus
- Share your score with friend on Facebook
Selected for the PAX Prime, PAX East & PAX Australia Indie Showcases
Mobile Game of the Year 2013 - Kotaku
Best Games of 2013 - The New Yorker
4.5/5 - Touch Arcade
4.5/5 - 148 Apps
4.5/5 - App Smile
4/5 - App Spy
"...few other games are as fun when you succeed." -- The New Yorker
"It feels as designed as a raindrop, and just as perfect." -- Ben Kuchera, Polygon
"Duet does what the best video games do." -- Kotaku
"Highly Recommended." -- Penny Arcade Report
"Duet looks hard as nails. And I love it." -- Touch Arcade
"Duet is a must-have." -- 148 Apps
"Shiel's soundtrack ... is as innovative as the game it scores." -- Jake Cleland, The Vine
"Your eyes, ears, and thumbs were built to perform this Duet together." -- Indie Games
"...Duet's plaintive and melancholic aesthetic imbues it with a sense of the profound." -- CVG
"But while the aesthetic of Duet is familiar, the gameplay is all new." -- Pocket Gamer
"It is fantastic." -- Tim Rogers
"Instant love. Instant." -- Mark Serrels
"It looks positively mind bending, and also, a really good time." -- App Spy
Your survival is dependent on protecting two vessels - they are devices in sync, a dance and song between two entities tethered together in symbiosis. Feel edge of your seat terror where the world around you becomes quiet and numb as all that matters is the game living between your palms -- that is Duet.
% EIGHT CHAPTERS
Experience eight chapters of deceptive narrative and nerve-twisting gameplay. Replay any stage to perfect your movements and unlock over 25 achievements. This is a game that will test you. Unlock the Survival mode, Daily Challenges and four additional chapters of bonus challenges.
% PERFECT GAMEPLAY
With air tight controls and gameplay that’s tuned to perfection Duet provides the perfect balance between challenge and pure gaming satisfaction. Touch either side of the screen to twist your vessels and avoid everything in your path. Remember: even that which begins simple can end complex.
% HYPNOTIC AUDIO
An outstanding handcrafted soundtrack by Melbourne composer and Gotye multi-instrumentalist Tim Shiel. Nine unique and mesmerizingly beautiful compositions ensure an immersive experience for you at every step of your journey.
% FULLY FEATURED
- Full Google Play Game Services sync support - sync your progress across all your devices.
- Phones and Tablet support - play everywhere.
- Compete with Google Play Game Services across the Survival mode and Daily Challenges leaderboards.
% GO PREMIUM
Duet is free to download and play with some advertisements between gameplay. However, you may pay a once-off in-app purchase to unlock “Duet Premium”. This will remove all advertisements from the game, unlock Survival mode for endless score chasing delight, the Daily Challenges feature and four bonus challenge chapters. You will also help support more independent development of video games.
% ABOUT KUMOBIUS
Selected for the Indie Showcase at PAX Aus and a finalist in both Game Design and Audio for the Freeplay Festival. This is another award-winning title from the team behind Time Surfer & Bean’s Quest. We call Duet a “Hex-like” in honour of Terry Cavanagh’s contribution to the medium of games and exploration of genres.
% ABOUT TIM SHIEL
Tim Shiel is a composer/producer based in Melbourne. Tim is known to some as Faux Pas, the moniker under which he released a steady stream of constantly shifting electronic music for many years. He is also known for his work as a broadcaster at Melbourne independent radio station 3RRR FM, and for his recent role as multi-instrumentalist in Gotye's live band.
Say firstname.lastname@example.org we’d love to hear from you! And follow us on Twitter: @kumobius
Enter Double Dragon Trilogy, a compilation specially optimized for mobiles and which includes all three installments of the beloved arcade series: Double Dragon, Double Dragon 2: The Revenge, and Double Dragon 3: The Rosetta Stone. The first one begins with Billy and his brother Jimmy, two martial arts experts, in a mission to rescue Billy's girlfriend, Marian, who’s been kidnapped by the Black Shadows Gang. All your favorite moves are here: punches, kicks, elbows, knees, head-butts and an assortment of not-exactly-street-legal weapons.
Battle your way through all 3 titles and bask in the greatness of one of the ‘80s most popular arcade games!
• Two game modes: “Arcade” (play the game from beginning to end and go for the high score) and “Story” (unlock new stages and achievements while playing through the game)
• Customizable controls
• Three difficulty levels: “mobile” (specially balanced for mobile games), “original” (similar to the arcade version) and “expert” (a real challenge!)
• Achievements & leaderboards (Google Play Game Service)
• Choose between the original 8-bit soundtrack and a brand-new remastered one!
• Co-op mode (two players) via bluetooth
• Gamepad support - compatible with most Android controllers
Sony Xperia PLAY optimized.
NVIDIA Shield optimized.
Support for custom controllers like MOGA Pocket, MOGA Pro etc.
As featured in SHIELD Hub. Play it on your TV or on NVIDIA SHIELD!
Double Dragon Trilogy © 2013 Million Co., Ltd. All rights reserved. Published and Developed by DotEmu.
MORE ABOUT DOTEMU
Experience YOUR music collection as never before with this intense music driven arcade shooter. (Note: Music must be on SD card - Google cloud music is not possible at the moment)
Blast away to your favorite tracks. Watch your firepower pulse to the energy of the music.
★ 100% - 'Must own for action gamers' - AppSpy
★ 100% - 'Must Have' - Slide To Play
★ 90% - 'Feel the beat!' - 148 Apps
★ 90% - 'It'll blow up your screen' - Touch Arcade
★ Levels created from YOUR music collection (On SD card)
★ Play to internet radio stations
★ Simple 1 stick mode for beginners
★ Twin stick mode for the pros
★ Boss Rush, Survival & Chill Out game modes
★ Rank up and unlock 23 perks
I'd appreciate if you'd report any issues you're having with the game to email@example.com, please include your device make and model.
See FAQ for help on detecting music:
- Gamepad support
- Campaign mode with 40 stages
- Challenges mode with survival and boss battles.
- Four levels of difficulty settings.
- Portrait and landscape gaming view
- AI managed enemies
- 5 deadly bosses
- Skill system
- Ship upgrades
Upgrade your ship and level up while advancing in the galaxy. Taking too long killing a boss? Increase ammo damage! You die too fast? Increase hull resistance! Upgrade your weapon model, bullet speed, hull recovery, critical damage and more. 5 pairs of stats that cover every aspect of your ship. As you level up, unlock new skills to equip.
A simple skills system allows you to customize your preferred special move. Choose the number of lasers, their size and behaviour. Do you prefer homing bullets? They improve your normal shoot too! Don't forget to add a shield and customize it!
AI managed enemies make sure that you cannot memorize where or when they appear. Will they shoot at you? Will they flee? Careful, maybe they are angry! Enemies modify their behaviour based on your level and how angry they are. Be carefull with elites and bosses, their skills are usually powered up!
Due to this game using lots of particles and a hight count of graphical elements, a medium to high end device with at least 2 cores is recomended. It can work on lower devices but depending on the graphic configuration used, the performance may be not suitable.
This game is not Tegra2 optimized.
Fixes a bug that could make the game crash from stage 3-5 and forward.
Fixes when finger is not recognized and it cannot move ship until some time passes.
"Psych is an entertaining fast paced challenge that will keep you coming back thanks to some neat and challenging twists." - Apple 'n' Apps
Psych is a minimalist, short-sessioned, psychedelic experience.
Your goal is simple: Avoid colliding with any black obstacles.
Sounds easy? Just wait until the first psych effects start kicking in.
– Endless challenge
– 7 unique, psychedelic effects
– Unlimited colour variations due to randomly changing RGB values
– Simple one-touch controls
– Minimalist, clean art style
– Online Highscore
– Facebook and Twitter integration
----- Best Player Reviews -----
"Devs can stop writing new games, porting old ones, and should just focus on productivity apps from now on. The mobile device needs no other game. This is the one." - ShuggaHi
"This game is the perfect balance between hard and fun. It requires speed but is forgiving enough to allow mistakes." - Batman vs Freddy
"I love this game. I haven't played any app-game like this and its amazing" - DE BAD DONKEY
"Holy it's amazing but it made me rage...oh and I think my brain broke" - The funnest game ever
Test your skills on this fast-paced psychedelic endless-runner!
• One-touch responsive controls
• 8 Unique endless procedurally-generated worlds
• Unlock new avatars and colors to customize your character!
• Lots of achievements and secrets to reveal
• Challenge your friends with Google Play Games and Facebook Leaderboards!
• Checkpoint system to keep the challenge up
• Super optimized performance
• Full HD colorful graphics
• Amazing music from top artists such as Waterflame, DJVI or Forever Bound
Squadron is a classic Shoot'em Up. Your goal will be quite challenging as you will have to save the Universe from its evil enemies.
Aboard your spacecraft, you will have to get rid of a large number of enemies while dodging their attacks. Will you be skilled enough to understand your enemies strategy and attack patterns?
In this "bullet hell" shooter game, you will be faced with an increasingly large number of projectiles and enemies. As the game progresses, you will earn the right to upgrade your spacecraft to bring it to full lethal capacity.
The game is packed with 30 breath taking levels giving you hours of fun for you and your friends.
The Galaxy's future is now in your hands. Download Squadron today!
From the creators of LEX and Hoots comes Smove an ultra simple game to keep you on the edge of your seat.
Trying to stay alive has never been this fun!
Swipe up, down, left, and right to dodge your way through 10 simple yet challenging worlds all while vying for the top spot by collecting the most points.
Think you have Smove moves?
Show us what you've got.
- Bold simple graphics that let you focus on the game and pull you into the game.
- A new unique take on classic avoider style gameplay, developed by Simple Machine.
- A beautifully simple soundtrack to accent your every move.
- Ten unpredictably tricky worlds to navigate, each level in Smove will keep you wondering what will come next.
- Complete Google Play Game Services integration. Compete on the leaderboards and collect Smove achievements.
- Support a talented independent game studio located in the heart of New York City.
We hope you love Smove! If you have any issues, questions, or you just want to send us some love, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, visit our website at SimpleMachine.co, follow us on Twitter @simplemgames, or stop by and like us at Facebook at https://m.facebook.com/simplemachinegames
The game also offers you more fighter aircrafts. You can get gems by fighting, and use them to upgrade your fighters.
You will be challenged different shapes and devastating barrages. It also makes the game more interesting, more colorful picture.
Easy game operation will enable you to calmly face the challenges.
Everything will show you a perfect combat world war.
* BOSS challenge system
* Multiple battle maps
* Different enemy models
* Weapon upgrade system, props system
* Exciting and astonishing sound effects and electronic rock soundtrack.
* 12 EPIC BOSS, with intelligent AI ★
If you like our game, please give us a five-star rating, or put your valuable suggestions, we will strive to do better!
This free retro game would be right at home on your Atari 2600 or commodore 64...
If you enjoyed playing "Space Invaders", "Phoenix", "Galaga" or "Galaxians" in the arcade, this game will be right up your street.
Try and shoot all the alien space invaders before they destroy your bases and land.
Hit UFOs for extra points. Move your ship horizontally to avoid getting hit by alien bullets.
• Fluid HD arcade action
• Precision controls
• Colorful 3d rendered retro arcade cabinet
• CRT style screen option for even more retro feel!
• Particle effects option
• Local and Global High Scores
• Wave Performance Ratings
• Landscape and portrait views supported
• Nvidia shield and gamepad support
( Tested with moga and ipega gamepad controllers- Please use "A" mode - let me know if have issues with other controllers)
• Haptic rumble effects
• It's Free!
Modojo - ★★★★ "It's something a little bit different, it's beautifully crafted, and unquestionably entertaining..."
Gamezebo - ★★★★ "...when it looks this good, is written this intelligently, and plays with such ease, you'll have a hard time saying no."
Macgasm "Game of the Week"
One of Game Informer's "best games that 2012 has to offer" in their 2012 Holiday Buying Guide!
Somewhere between GOOD and EVIL... Between ORDER and CHAOS... Between UPPER MANAGEMENT and the SENIOR STAFF... You'll find the glue that holds it all together: The Middle Manager of Justice!
Congratulations, you are the new Middle Manager of Justice! You have been hired to whip the latest branch of Justice Corp. into shape! Train and manage your team of superheroes to thwart crime and save citizens around the city! Increase efficiency in your branch by building new facilities and upgrading the equipment! Could it be done without you? Yeah, probably. But it would be sloppy, costly and demotivating!
Funded by a record breaking crowdfunding campaign and designed by industry legend Tim Schafer, Broken Age is a timeless coming-of-age story of barfing trees and talking spoons.
Vella Tartine and Shay Volta are two teenagers in strangely similar situations, but radically different worlds. The player can freely switch between their stories, helping them take control of their own lives, and dealing with the unexpected adventures that follow.
Elijah Wood as Shay
Masasa Moyo as Vella
Jack Black as Harm'ny Lightbeard
Jennifer Hale as Mom
Wil Wheaton as Curtis
Pendleton Ward as Gus
Assemble a team of unlikely adventurers – each with their own unique personalities and stories– and descend into the heart of a sprawling, sentient cave in order to find that which is most important to each of them. The Cave has had millennia to spruce up the place so prepare to dive deep and solve the puzzles hidden within exotic locations including a subterranean amusement park, medieval castle, and fully armed nuclear research facility. The Cave is waiting.
Seven Adventurers, Multiple Paths:
Choose a team of three out of seven explorers and descend into the depths of The Cave. From the Hillbilly to the Time Traveler, all 7 characters have their own unique personalities, special talents, and mysterious motivations for descending into The Cave.
Experience the detailed, stunning art style and humor that only Double Fine and Ron Gilbert can dream up.
Seamlessly switch between characters and work together to solve the puzzles held within The Cave’s depths. Every solution leads you closer to discovering the truth behind each character.
Dual-core CPU with 1GB of ram and ~1.5GB free space. For best performance devices manufactured in 2012 or newer are suggested.
One of the most acclaimed adventure games of all time is now back, better than ever. Grim Fandango's epic story of four years in the life (or death) of Manny Calavera, travel agent to the dead, has been remastered to look, sound, and control even better than when it won GameSpot's Game of the Year award upon its original launch. Grim Fandango still stands as a classic of the genre, with unforgettable characters and unique combination of film noir and Mexican folklore.
Remastered version includes
- Repainted, hi-res character textures
- New, dynamic lighting
- Classic score re-recorded with a full live orchestra
- Over 2 hours of exclusive developer commentary
- Concept art browser