Step into a bizarre fairytale world and set out on a Little Red Riding Hood adventure that only Panda Zone can bring to life!
Hop from one dangerous island to the next by jumping at just the right moment. You needn’t worry. There are markers that lead the way to a successful jump. Be sure to grab all of the red apples and bonuses you can on your epic and twisted adventures.
The rich graphics, amazing game play, cool audio and visual effects, and superb backgrounds adds a depth to TALRRH not often seen in mobile video games of this type.
TA Little Red Riding Hood Features:
• Fantastic gaming
• Sweet jumping action
• Superior graphics and actions
• Excellent game effects that will amaze you
• Mesmerising game set in a twisted fairytale world
• Awesome backgrounds that will draw you in and blow your mind
• Very easy to understand and extremely engaging casual adventure game
TA Little Red Riding Hood is a spellbinding adventure game that you won’t want to miss out on. Share this all-ages family fun adventure game with your friends and family, they will thank you!
Be brave Little Red, be brave and succeed!
"I can't stop playing this one" - Android Central
"Games are a passion for me, and it’s clear that the developers of TA: Little Red Riding Hood feel the exact same way" - Android Headlines
"Top 40 Best New Android Games" - Android Police
There are some things that kids just shouldn't have to put up with. Being transported to some weird dimension full of goblins, dwarves, swamplings, stupid wizards and sleeping giants is definitely one of them.
After escaping a "welcoming party", Simon discovers that he has been brought on a quest to rescue the wizard Calypso from the evil sorcerer Sordid.
In the last 20 years, the 'Simon the Sorcerer' game series has made millions of players fall in love with Simon.
Now you can relive the renowned original adventure in a whole new way, exclusively on Android!
'Simon The Sorcerer: 20th Anniversary Edition' features:
- Totally new, much praised, game play controls that were built from the ground up for touch-screens.
* Hotspot based - no more pixel hunting!
* All-new slick icons and animations.
* For more details, please see our tutorial video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JFp03nw_yyA&hd=1
- Completely new game menus and save/load system
- Four Music options: New stereo recording and the Original music in MT-32, General Midi or Adlib
- A stunning new HD graphic mode that upscales the game beautifully to high-resolutions
- Optional retro settings: play with original graphics, original music and even the original controls (mouse pointer)
- Multiple languages (ALL included without additional payment):
English voice acting, with the option for adding subtitles in English, Spanish, French, Italian and Hebrew
German voice acting or subtitles-only
- GREAT PURCHASE! The best and most affordable way to experience this timeless classic
The 20th Anniversary Edition produced and developed by MojoTouch © 2008-2014 all rights reserved.
Licensed from Adventure Soft - the original Simon the Sorcerer game developer.
Uses ScummVM which is protected under GNU-GPL v2. For more information please visit http://mojo-touch.com/gpl
PROBLEMS PLAYING OR SAVING ? Please make sure that 'Developer options' (inside your device's Settings), are disabled. Specifically the option 'Don't keep activities'.
Also, you can try and save manually by doing the action 'Use' on 'Postcard' in your inventory.
Help Josef the robot to save his girlfriend Berta from the Blackcap Brotherhood.
WHAT'S NEW IN VERSION 2:
* Pinch-to-zoom (small screen friendly)
* Supports both Phones and Tablets
* Better Graphics
* Cloud Save
!! Please note that your old saves from 1.X version will not work, but you can use the "Lost Save" functionality within the game to partially recover your position (there are 6 pre-saved positions from various parts of the game).
"Absolutely Fantastic" - TouchArcade
4/4 - USA TODAY
4/4 - SlideToPlay
9/10 - Pocket Gamer
- IGF, Excellence in Visual Art Award
- Gamasutra, Best Indie Game Of The Year
- VGChartz.com, Best Indie Game Of The Year
One of the all-time classic adventures, multi BAFTA-nominated 'Broken Sword: Director’s Cut' pitches sassy journalist Nico Collard, and intrepid American George Stobbart into a mysterious journey of intrigue and jeopardy. Guide George and Nico on their globe-spanning adventure, exploring exotic locations, solving ancient mysteries, and thwarting a dark conspiracy to reveal the secret truths of the Knights Templar.
Featuring a widely-praised touch interface, 'Broken Sword: The Director’s Cut' introduces an intricate new narrative thread, alongside the classic story that has charmed millions of players. It’s time to experience George and Nico’s worldwide adventure in a whole new way, with brand new puzzles, hilarious new jokes, and the distinctive, rich story that made the series so deservedly renowned. This is adventure gaming at its very best.
An enhanced version of the iPhone classic, which itself earned an average (metacritic) review score of 91%, the game includes many unique features including a digital version of ‘Watchman’ co-creator Dave Gibbons’s collector’s comic.
✪ “…this is a must-play game: a latter day blockbuster in a director’s cut form”. The Independent online (5/5)
Full English speech, with the option for subtitles in English, French, German, Spanish or Italian.
More than 20 MILLION players and counting!
5/5 - AppSmile
4/4 - Slide to Play
5/5 - AppSpy
9.2/10 - Multiplayer.it
9/10 - Destructoid
4.5/5 - TouchArcade
"BADLAND is one of the most beautiful games on Android and one of the must download games of 2013." -- Android Authority
“BADLAND is a standout game that we can’t stop playing.” -- AppSmile
“BADLAND’s unique gameplay and atmosphere make it a must-download.” -- Slide to Play
“BADLAND doesn’t simply look pretty, it’s an absolute treat to play” -- AppSpy
“A hallmark of excellence.” -- Destructoid
WINNER of Nordic Indie Sensation Award in Nordic Game 2013
WINNER of Best Project in Game Connection Europe 2012
WINNER of SCEE Award in Game Connection Europe 2012
Selected Indie Game in PAX 10 2013
BADLAND is an award-winning atmospheric side-scrolling action adventure platformer set in a gorgeous forest full of various inhabitants, trees and flowers. Although the forest appears to be right out of a beautiful fairy tale, there’s something terribly wrong. The player controls one of the forest dwellers to find out what’s going on, and discovers an astonishing number of imaginative traps and obstacles on the way.
BADLAND takes side-scrollers to the next level with its innovative physics-based gameplay combined with stunning, atmospheric graphics and audio.
BADLAND also features a highly original local multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device, where the name of the game is survival of the fittest with no rules. It’s totally OK to push your rivals in front of spinning circular saws to survive. Or, if that's too rough for you, you can also cooperate with your friends and play the modified single player campaign with up to four players.
- Single-player campaign with 90 truly unique levels and more coming in updates
- Multiplayer mode for up to four players on the same device in 23 levels and more content in future updates
- Cooperative mode for up to four players
* Survive the modified single player campaign with your friends
- Intuitive one-touch controls combined with innovative level design
* Also with full support for game controllers
- Highly immersive audio-visual gaming experience
- Designed for Android phones, tablets and Android TV
- Supports Cloud Save and Immersive mode
- More levels and content coming in updates
Now featured on NVIDIA TegraZone. Plays great with full controller support on NVIDIA SHIELD Portable and SHIELD Tablet, and Android TV.
Facebook - http://www.facebook.com/badlandgame
Twitter - http://www.twitter.com/badlandgame
Blog - http://www.badlandgame.com
Her voyage across land and time throws all she values into question, while the deal she sets out to sign turns into a pact with destiny.
• A gripping script that goes beyond your imagination
• Rich and intriguing characters
• Film-like camera angles, movements and framing
• Original and creative puzzles
• UAn incomparable and unique atmosphere
Syberia is an exciting and long adventure with varied high quality graphics. It also includes the integral dubbing of characters in English, French, Italian, Spanish and German. Its installation requires a minimum of 2GB of storage space on your device.
DON'T FORGET TO CHECK OUT OUR OTHER FANTASTIC ADVENTURE GAMES!
Amerzone The Explorer's Legacy
Atlantis 2: Beyond Atlantis
Atlantis 3: The New World
Atlantis 4: Evolution
Atlantis 5: The Secrets of Atlantis - The Sacred Legacy
Aztec The Curse in the Heart of the City of Gold
Dracula 1: Resurrection
Dracula 2: The Last Sanctuary
Dracula 3: The Path of the Dragon
Dracula 4: The Shadow Of The Dragon
Egypt 2: The Heliopolis Prophecy
Egypt 3: The Prophecy
Jules Verne's Journey to the center of the moon
Jules Verne's Mystery of the Nautilus
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island
Jules Verne's Return to Mysterious Island 2
Louvre The Messenger
Necronomicon: The Dawning of Darkness
Nicolas Eymerich: Inquisitor, Book 1: The Plague
Nostradamus The Last Prophecy
Road to India Between Hell and Nirvana
Still Life 2 - Director's Cut
While investigating a ruthless drug gang, journalist Nico Collard unexpectedly comes across an ancient artefact. Little can she know that the ornately carved obsidian stone will lead her, and her adventuring companion George Stobbart, into a mysterious escapade of intrigue and deceit, in which they must overcome powerful forces and antagonists who will stop at nothing to fulfil their evil ambitions.
‘Broken Sword 2 - The Smoking Mirror: Remastered’ is a stunning update to the million-selling original. Along with an exclusive new interactive digital comic, from ‘Watchmen’ co-creator Dave Gibbons, the game boasts fully animated facial expressions, enhanced graphics throughout, high quality music as well as a context-sensitive hint system, and diary. The game also features Dropbox integration which facilitates a unique cross-platform save-game feature, enabling players to enjoy the same adventure simultaneously on multiple devices and many other enhancements.
Full English speech with option for subtitles in English, French, German, Spanish or Italian. Additional speech files can be added to any version for mix and match language support.
Now, after many years, you return to the house that holds so many fond memories for you, with a promise from Grandpa to show you something truly amazing. You can't even begin to imagine what it could be!
It's a dark and stormy night as you arrive at Grisly Manor. The rain beats down hard, lightning flashes in the sky as the sound of thunder fills your ears. You already feel a little creeped out, but when you make your way inside, the house is curiously empty. Grandpa is nowhere to be found!
But his presence is everywhere.
Familiar objects have been re-engineered to create puzzles for you. Clues abound, and as each puzzle is solved, the solution to others present themselves. As well as new puzzles, of course.
Grandpa obviously spent a lot of time making sure that nobody could solve the myriad of puzzles strewn about the house. Nobody but you, his favorite grandchild...
Can you solve the mystery of Grisly Manor?
• Beautiful hand-painted graphics that draw you into this mesmerizing adventure!
• Lots of items to collect and puzzles to solve!
• Original soundtrack and sound effects!
• A journal that keeps track of all the symbols and clues that you encounter.
• A dynamic map that shows all of the areas you have explored, as well as your current location.
• A complete hint system built right into the game.
• The Secret of Grisly Manor has been translated into many languages.
You should fly from vine to vine, but watch out for dangers lurking you in the jungle. Earn bananas to get, coins, upgrades and power ups.
You like playing classic arcade games with running and jumping! So you're at the right place !
Please help the cute monkey by running and jumping.
Download now to joy the experience of flying along the vines through a various Island banana gameplay !
- Collect a lot of fruits like bananas and chilis to gain coins and more upgrades
- Beautiful level design
- Simple tap to control the game with a comfortable feel
- This game is set in a fantastic jungle
- Run, jump, and collect coins
- Keep jumping to overcome all the obstacles to the end of map and pass the level.
- Get your highscore
Would you like to join the monkey to start the exciting adventure? Download now and Let's Play!
★★★ MULTIPLAYER! ★★★
Hop on the same WIFI network* to play Candy Cave with your friends! No other multiplayer setup is necessary, just tap play!
★ Local Multiplayer!
★ Free to Play!
★ Hair Potions!
★ Girl and Boy Avatars!
★ Edible Enemies!
★ Dress Up!
★ Candy Themed Clothing!
“this game is so addictive” - Our Mom
Candy Cave is free to play, but real money can be spent for certain items.
*Does not work yet on some public networks, such as some coffee shops or Airports.
★★★ Early Version ★★★
This is an early version of the game. Over the coming weeks and months there will be many changes and additions to the game.
"Adventuring so good you’ll get a little misty-eyed"
Enigmatis: The Mists of Ravenwood is the sequel to the smash hit Enigmatis: The Ghost of Maple Creek. It is a detective story rich with horror, plot twists, and shadowy intrigue.
Two years have passed since the events of Maple Creek. But for the past few months, our detective has been hot on the trail of the demonic preacher she fought one year ago. Yet he has managed to always stay one step ahead.
She hoped to bring an end to the chase in the redwood forests of Northern California. But like so many times before, the trail went cold…
Then she encountered an abandoned camper in the middle of the highway. Enormous claw marks scored the roof and the lost family’s personal belongings were scattered everywhere. All signs pointed to the scene being fresh.
And all clues led into nearby Ravenwood Park…
Walking through the park gates, the detective feels the weight of invisible eyes watching. Sinister shadows lurk behind the park’s enchanting scenery and the wary glances of its overly-polite employees. Is this place connected to Maple Creek, and the preacher?
Who is the mysterious prisoner she meets on the forest path – someone stalking her every move, or a possible ally? Is she merely a puppet being used in forces from outside our world, or will she finally resolve the evil events that began two years before?
• 55 stunning, hand drawn locations and graphics with many animated details
• Exciting detective story rich with horror elements and plot twists
• Atmospheric soundtrack
• Picturesque setting of Ravenwood Park
• Evidence Board: draw conclusions based on evidence and clues
• 36 achievements to unlock
• 30 collectibles (butterflies) to find
• Bonus Adventure: “The Redeemed Memories” is a prequel to the main one. Witness the origins of Ravenwood Park, and rescue your friends from the evil dwelling within.
+++ WE ARE HERE +++
-Google Cardboard powered stereoscopic rendering and head tracking for mobile VR.
-Exciting VR cave experience to view in 3d as you fly
-Swarms of bats exploring the cave with you!
-Tap or use the magnet button to pause the flythrough and look around!
-Music, Dark Caves, by clymr
Learn more about and get your very own Google Cardboard today!
Enjoy mobile flight simulators? Check out our friends over at DMT Source:
Check out more free games by Frag on Google Play:
Works with any mobile stereoscopic headset with a built in accelerometer:
ImmersiON-VRelia GO, Samsung Gear VR, Durovis Dive, Go4D VR, Refugio3D, vrAse, Homido, Lakento MVR, VReye GO, etc.
- PocketGamer GOLD AWARD
- GameZebo: "Hands down, this is one of the best games of 2014"
- Touch Arcade: Rated 5 / 5
- ArcadeLife: Rated 9.5 / 10
TRAPS N' GEMSTONES is an adventurous platform game, among gamers typically known as the "Metroidvania" genre, from Donut Games, the developer behind chart-toppers Traffic Rush, Sunday Lawn, the "Rat On A" series and many others.
Precious relics have suddenly started to disappear from a well-hid pyramid that has been guarded by Bedouins for generations, who claim to have spotted an unknown perpetrator.
As a freelance archaeologist and expert on ancient explorations, you've been secretly called in to Egypt to help them solve the mystery.
Arriving at the pyramid's entrance empty handed, your journey starts off by searching some well-known chambers for items and weapons to help you on your quest.
But as you get deeper into the pyramid, you begin to realize that this mystery will require more than just a whip, a sharp mind and a good amount of explosives to unravel.
- Easy to use D-PAD controls
- Non-linear gameplay: Walk around and explore freely
- Non-destructive gameplay: When failing, you don't restart from the beginning, but at the entrance of the current chamber
- MAP OVERVIEW: Keep track of visited areas
- INVENTORY OVERVIEW: Keep track of found weapons, items and relics
- VARIETY IN GAMEPLAY: Run, roll, swim, slide, ride mine carts, etc
- NO IN-APP PURCHASES: Buy the game, get everything
- Real-time sound spatialization: Hear the sound dynamically adapt to your surroundings, from large chambers to underwater swims
-Android Rundown: 9 out of 10!
-Super Game Droid 4.5 out of 5 stars!
-Gamezebo 4 out of 5 stars!
-TapSmart: 4.3 out of 5 stars!
A complete story from beginning to end!
"The dialogue is just superb in Bik, which always helps you invest in characters, and the standard is up there with Lucasarts or Sierra’s early efforts. This is not something I say lightly, having been initiated into the genre through Day of the Tentacle."
-Super Game Droid
"After all, it's one thing to make a game that looks retro, but it's another to make a game that's good and just happens to follow a classic aesthetic. Lucky for me, Bik is just such a game. "
"I opened up my inventory, clicked on a bottle of booze, and then clicked on a dog in the scene. 'Clearly Bik is in good hands for this adventure.' was the message displayed. At that early moment I was sure Bik was going to be a pretty good game.
"A good old fashioned wholesome adventure game...featuring lots of murder!"
-Some Guys PC Gaming Adventures
"A charming adventure game throwback and well worth a play for fans of the genre."
"Bik is a fantastic game that not only emulates classic adventure games, but improves on them and is a top notch game in its own right. Its excellent presentation and humour really are the icing on the cake."
Bik is a retro-style adventure game that takes inspiration from classic point-and-click adventure games like King’s Quest, Space Quest, Maniac Mansion, Monkey Island, Full Throttle, The Dig, The Longest Journey, and the list goes on.
In Bik, we follow a young boy who is abducted by aliens while on a camping trip with his friends. After joining forces with two friendly alien mercenaries, Ammut and Tatenen, Bik escapes from his abductors and tries to find his way home. Along the way, Bik and his newfound friends outsmart hijackers, (eat some brownies), accept a perilous mission to find a missing alien, (make some sandwiches), foil a dastardly plot by an evil corporate empire, (argue with disgruntled robots), and save a planet on the brink of destruction.
Visit http://www.bikgame.com for more info.
THINGS TO DO IN BIK:
-Point and click (or touch) your way through deeply atmospheric environments.
-Become absorbed in the world through an enthralling original soundtrack.
-Control multiple characters and see the story from different perspectives.
-Enjoy story-driven, thoughtfully crafted puzzles.
-Get abducted by aliens!
-Fire a laser gun!
-Befriend alien races and join them on adventures in space!
-Join a mercenary crew aboard a space freighter!
-And much more!
If you enjoy Machinarium, Broken Sword, Gemini Rue, Vilott, Yesterday, The Silent Age, Superbrothers Sword & Sworcery, or any other point and click on Android, you'll love Bik!
If you have any problems please don't hesitate to contact us at http://bikgame.com/contact/
Max, a young and brilliant programmer, will fall into poverty and will fight to make a living trying to avoid falling for his own ignorance, experiencing thousands of crazy situations, amidst countless nods to classic graphic adventures and films from pop culture.
WARNING: - Game may contain STRONG LANGUAGE in certain dialogs.
- Entertaining story with hilarious dialogs
- Current affairs remarks with nods to social criticism
- Hand-drawn artwork
- Original soundtrack
- User-friendly interface
- Optimised for touch screen devices
- Multilanguage : English, Spanish, French, Italian, German
We are always trying to improve. We’d be delighted to receive your opinions and we will take them into account for future projects!
Modojo - ★★★★ "It's something a little bit different, it's beautifully crafted, and unquestionably entertaining..."
Gamezebo - ★★★★ "...when it looks this good, is written this intelligently, and plays with such ease, you'll have a hard time saying no."
Macgasm "Game of the Week"
One of Game Informer's "best games that 2012 has to offer" in their 2012 Holiday Buying Guide!
Somewhere between GOOD and EVIL... Between ORDER and CHAOS... Between UPPER MANAGEMENT and the SENIOR STAFF... You'll find the glue that holds it all together: The Middle Manager of Justice!
Congratulations, you are the new Middle Manager of Justice! You have been hired to whip the latest branch of Justice Corp. into shape! Train and manage your team of superheroes to thwart crime and save citizens around the city! Increase efficiency in your branch by building new facilities and upgrading the equipment! Could it be done without you? Yeah, probably. But it would be sloppy, costly and demotivating!
* Use your fingers to manipulate a beam crossing the extent of a circle. Dodge scratches while you collect notes to progress to the next track!
* Ten original, full length electronic tracks stream seamlessly to create an endless DJ set!
* "Standard Mode" challenges you to a level-based experience, introducing new game mechanics as the music progresses!
* "Full Mix Mode" provides an endless experience with a steadily increasing difficultly!
* Leaderboards save your personal high scores for competition with your friends and younger self!
Do your fingers and ears a favor-- get Dropchord today!!