Most options are FREE and donator options are cheaper than simillar app on the store!
Download our new app Auto Exec! Easy Tasker! Stay Alive! donators get 10% rebate on Auto Exec! Easy Tasker.
Keep your screen on when your device is running your GPS application, favorite remote control, playing a movie or slideshow, etc... Perfect to keep your screen on without dimming for application development. Your screen will never go back to sleep until you want it to...
Choose when you want your device to Stay Alive!:
• NEW: Full Android 5 (lollipop) support
• On except if one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Only when you have power
• Even if you are running on batteries
• When one of the applications you selected is in foreground
• Can be automatically disabled when you connect to your car or desktop docking station
• Prevent or allow Stay Alive! to dim your screen when active
• Protect your battery with minimum battery level auto pause option
• Easily pause Stay Alive! when not needed from the notification zone. No need for a widget!
• NO annoying ADS!
• HOLO light and dark themes!
• NEW: Black screen floating clock
• Display a black screen to prevent screen lock and save battery on AMOLED screens. Just touch the screen to wake up.
• Auto start on boot
• Hide top bar icon (Android 4.1+)
• Automatically keep screen on when plugged even if configured to stay on for specific apps when unplugged
• Keep screen on even when locked
• Automatically pause SA! with proximity sensor
• Change config colors!
Easy power operation mode changes with the notification icons! It will show you which power mode you are using and allow you to quickly change between modes. You can also quickly activate the Stay Alive for specific application mode!
Stay Alive! will automatically disable itself then you manually turn off your device. It won't keep your screen on if your device wakes up when it receives a notification.
Stay Alive! will not change your display timeout value or brightness settings. It will prevent your device from going to sleep based on your needs.
We made this application Ad Free. Please, support this initiative by donating using the menu option in the application.
Please use our email address for support or feature requests, as comments on Play Store don't allow me to gather enough information or contact you.
Support Forum: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=46379475
Google+ Community: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/103504696247906095281
GET_TASKS - Needed to list applications you want to keep alive.
READ_PHONE_STATE - Needed to disable Stay Alive! if the device is off.
WAKE_LOCK - Needed to keep the device Alive!
WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to write the user configuration.
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE - Needed to read the user configuration.
BILLING - Needed for the donation option!
RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED - Needed to auto start Stay Alive! on boot
Tags: Screen Alive, Screen Awake, Galaxy Dim, Brightness, Timeout
Ability to prevent screen from turning off when charging.
Keep screen on at system's brightness or dimmed.
Turn off the screen based on close proximity.
Ability to keep screen on when selected app is running and user is looking at the screen (camera is used to determine the presence of the user). This feature requires Android of version 4.0+ and a front-facing camera.
There is an application widget for quick service turn on/off.
This app has 3 modes to keep the screen on:
1. Use System Setting – Restore to your device's system setting screen timeout value.
2. Until I turn off – Keep the screen on until you turn off the phone or put the phone on sleep.
3. Keep on for the desired period of time.
This app also has the following features:
- Run as a Service for quick and easy access from any other apps.
- Display a notification icon on top to indicate how long the screen has been on (Until I turn off mode) or how long the screen will be on (Keep on for next … mode).
- An option to keep the screen on but also dim the screen.
- This is an Ad-supported app.
To stop running as a service – 1) Select "Use System Settings", 2) Uncheck the "Run as a Service for quick access", and 3) Click on OK.
This app uses the following permissions:
- System Wake Lock: To prevent the screen from turning off.
- Internet access – To support ads.
click to activate. click again to de-activate.
notification while app is running.click on notification to de-activate.
remembers the original display timeout settings and restores it back when de-activated
Useful while reading/driving
Then, reactivate it with the previously memorized delay.
Click on the widget to toggle between the two modes.
Changing of the screen off delay remains the same :
To get access to the preference screen, double tap on the application icon or the widget within 2 seconds.
For automation, pass "com.k2.set/on" or "com.k2.set/off" in data field (-d parameters for am command for ex.) to change the state.
Access required :
MODIFY SYSTEM SETTINGS
To change the screen timeout (goal of the application !)
This application doesn't require Internet or Telephony access, so keep cool !
This small utility offers graphical user interface to set "wake lock" from application or widget. It shows tray notification while the wake lock is active.
Uses only http://developer.android.com/reference/android/os/PowerManager.html API.
*Screen on when charge option
- One click to active the widget and keep the screen on
- One click to deactivate the widget and restore the default screen behavior.
It's as simple as that!
Keep in mind that keeping the screen on drains the battery.
1) Keep the current brightness (Don't dim)
2) Allow to Dim
Allows the screen to dim but will not allow it to lock.
3) Increase brightness to MAX
4) Decrease brightness to MIN
5) Set the custom brightness
These useful options can be used to dim the screen or keep screen with your desired screen brightness. Allowing it to dim would enable you to reduce the screen backlight but restore to full with a simple touch.
Supports Landscape mode and Android 5.0 (Lollipop)
1. Stop from Notification bar:
You can stop by clicking the "Stop" button in the notification, no more opening the app.
2. Always show Notification:
This option will always show the notification and allows you to START and STOP without opening the app. It currently picks up the last used option or the first option.
3. Start on Boot:
Selecting this option will automatically launch this app and apply the affect without even starting the app.
4. Start on USB:
This option will auto launch the selected option and disable immediately after disconnecting the device from USB. This is very helpful, especially for the developers.
Thank you for your valuable suggestions.Keep on your screen
As usual, NO ADS!!!
- To use Sleepless in APP on Android 5.0 or above, you must go to "Settings -> Security -> Apps with usage access" and enable access of "Sleepless in APP"
- Android 5.0 disabled old method to get top APP, so need to enable this access to make Sleepless in APP work.
- Several phones from LG and Samsung above Android 5.0 doesn't support the Setting page "Apps with usage access", so these phones are not supported. It needs manufactures of these phones to upgrade system and support the setting page.
Keep screen on for your specific APP. Select an APP, then your device will NOT sleep when you are using this APP.
For example, when you're using Google Map or selected APP, your device will always awake and not auto-sleep.
You can select any of your installed APP, while these APPs are using, the device will always awake until you leave the selected APP or pressing the power button.
For example, while your are using Google Map, it is annoying that device automatically screen off all the time.
Using this APP can prevent the screen from turning off when you are using any of your specified APP!
How it work: This APP will detect the foreground APP you're using, if the foreground APP is the selected APP (Ex: Google Map), this APP will hold a full wake lock to prevent device from suspend. After you leave the foreground (or press power button to sleep), will release the full wake lock.
Keywords: Not screen off, avoid auto suspend, wake lock, prevent screen turn off, avoid device sleep, keep screen on, prevent sleep, prevent screen timeout, avoid screen timeout, prevent sleep, avoid screen turn off
KeepScreen block screen timeout when predefined applications are active.
Save your battery with short timeout but have great user experience with preselected "no timeout" apps. Usefull for reading mail, browsing, or guide with Google maps.
update : luminosity prefs
Insomnia keeps your device and screen awake, either by your command or automatically from physical connections and active calls.
- Configurable activation through common events:
- Active incoming and outgoing phone calls
- Charging via AC or USB
- Headset connected
- Connection to a USB host
- Options to disable when your battery starts running low
- Notification icon for quick toggling
- Restores on device boot
- Wifi lock
Automatic triggers are disabled by default except for USB connections. Headset connection trigger requires a small background service to listen for the events.
Requires permission to view phone call states to allow for automatic activation during calls (functionality disabled by default).
Tags: keep awake, screen awake, keep active, insomnia, caffeine
enables stay awake,
- if plugged in to AC/USB
To work the stay awake "if plugged in to AC/USB" mode, please unplug your device from AC/USB and check the box; then plug in again.
- viewing map when driving a car
- playing movies or slideshow
- developing apps
* may not work on custom ROM.
This app allows the user to select an interval of time on their Wear and start a timer that will cause the Wear to vibrate on their wrist when the timer finishes, and then repeat. The goal is to try helping drivers on long distance road trips stay alert.
Source can be found here: https://github.com/paultr/androiddemoprojects
and tutorial explaining how it's made can be found here: http://ptrprograms.blogspot.com/2014/06/introduction-to-official-android-wear.html
A bug with the wear portion not unpacking onto the user device has been fixed. Whew! If anything finds anything that doesn't quite seem right, send an email my way via the contact the developer link, and I'll do what I can to take care of it.
The most popular screen on/off app. Reviewed by LifeHacker, MakeUseOf, TheNextWeb and many others ...
• Pocket Sensor: Turns the screen off if your phone is in your pocket.
• Table Sensor: Detects your phone is lying on a table and turn it off if not in use.
• Turn Screen On by Motion: If the screen is off and it's facing up the device can be woken up by moving it.
• Keep Screen On by Motion: It keeps the screen on while you are watching the screen. It relies on the small movements of your hand while holding the device.
• Smart Lock support: It's a workaround to make the Smart lock feature work fine on devices with Lollipop.
• Locale plug-in for: Tasker, Llama and others
UNLOCKED by IN-APP PURCHASE
• Better performance
• Widgets, Shortcuts
• Wider range for Turn Screen On by Motion Timeout
• Wider range for Table Sensor
• Suspend in Landscape mode
• Exclude Apps option
It should be not significant. I experienced about 6 per cent extra consumption on the test device. However it can be much higher by often using the Turn Screen On by Motion feature. Thus, keep your phone face down if you want to save energy.
Please, use the Uninstall button in the app. Due to Android restriction the app cannot be uninstalled on a normal way.
1. WiFi off if screen off (White widget)
2. WiFi on if screen off (Green Widget)
3. WiFi on if screen off & charging (Amber Widget)
Delete existing widgets and re-add them to show new icons
The app does _not_:
- Turn on your wi-fi automatically. It just keeps it enabled if you have turned it on yourself through any other automatic or manual means.
- do special things to manage turning off wi-fi. There haven't been any reports of wi-fi not turning off when specified so that is left to Android built-in policies
Explanation for permissions requested:
Modify Global Settings: To modify wi-fi policy settings
View WiFi State: To check current wifi state
Change WiFi State: For a work around that needs to reset your wifi connection on some devices
Prevent phone from sleeping: Some devices need a partial or full wake lock in order to keep the wifi running
Full Internet Access: This is again for a workaround that requires pinging your gateway or another address. Without requesting this permission, the pinging fails. The app DOES NOT use the internet for accessing anything else and DOES NOT send or receive any data to/from the internet.
Receive Boot event: Used to keep the application working across phone reboots if needed.
Reddit username: shantzg001
Fear no more!!
Double counter helps you count anything, very useful for inventories, or counting anything else.
Now it has a score board inspired theme in landscape mode, so you can track scores as you play with your friends!!
*Use volume buttons to count
Long click on the counter name to:
*Customise counter names
*Customise increment numbers
Check out my Google + page for more info and to see what i'm working on ;)
Tags: tally counter, click counter, scoreboard, sports, game