In addition, Genius Scan+ integrates with Box, Dropbox, Evernote or any other cloud service app installed on your Android phone to let you export your scans wherever you want.
The Genius Scan scanner technology includes smart page detection, perspective correction, image post-processing. Typically, when you take a photo of a picture, you are not perfectly aligned and the light is not perfect. Genius Scan takes care of that for you.
Still not convinced? Genius Scan has more than 15 million users and has been featured multiple times.
But first, the key features (aka.: what makes this scanner different from the camera)
- Detects page frame and corrects perspective
- Enhances the scan with color or black-and-white post-processing
- Emails the scans as JPG or PDF
- Creates PDF documents with multiple scans
- Export documents to any app supporting JPG or PDF files
- Documents are processed on the phone, not sent to a third-party server
Wondering how our users use Genius Scan?
- To quickly scan a form you just printed when you don’t have a scanner
- At the university, to take a picture of a whiteboard
- On the road, to archive receipts
- To make a copy when you have no copier available
- To archive handwritten notes or share them with colleagues
- Save the perfect recipe after cooking
- Save handwritten memos, or book pages for future reference
- Share a good restaurant menu on Twitter
"This is an absolutely amazing app." - AppSafari.com
"Next time you plan to hit the road don't forget to download a copy of Genius Scan to make life easier for yourself and your accounting department". - AppPicker.com
"Great scanner! It replaced my flatbed scanner for all my documents"
"This scanner app works great and is easy to use. I played with it for a few minutes and actually got some work done. Superb!" - rafirondon
"One word: awesome... and useful" - farewellraymond
*Recommended by PCWorld, NYTimes, InformationWeek, Financial Times and many more - Reviews on our website*
*Please download and use FREE Full Featured Trial first*
Scan documents and receipts with your phone camera, convert them to PDF. It is a portable scanner for your Droid.
* Email PDF or upload it to many popular cloud storage sites: Microsoft SkyDrive, DROPBOX, Google Docs/Drive, Evernote, BOX.net, SugarSync etc
* Print to the cloud through with Cloudprint or breezy
* OCR Option through Google Drive/Docs & Evernote
* Create document folders
* No page limit
* Scan and add pages later to an existing folder
* Insert existing gallery image
* Compression and page size options
* Reorder pages
* Quick one-page option to take a picture and upload as PDF with a single click
* Correct perspective and crop your captured image. The app detects the four corners automatically and gives you an opportunity to modify it
*Enhance image and convert to gray scale (or black/white) as desired
LICENSE AGREEMENT: http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkID=512669&clcid=0x409
Access documents from virtually anywhere:
• Cloud – With your phone, you can access Office documents that are stored on OneDrive, OneDrive for Business, or SharePoint.
• Recent Documents – Office Mobile is cloud-connected. The documents you’ve recently viewed on your computer are readily available on your phone in the recent documents panel.
• Email Attachments – You can view and edit Office documents attached to email messages.*
Office documents look stunning:
• Great-Looking Documents - Word, Excel and PowerPoint documents look great on your phone, thanks to support for charts, animations, SmartArt Graphics, and shapes.
• Optimized for phone - Word, Excel and PowerPoint have been optimized for the small screen of your phone.
• Resume Reading - When opening a Word document from OneDrive or OneDrive for Business on your phone, it automatically resumes at the place where you left off reading, even if you last viewed the document on your PC or tablet.
• Presentation Views - The Slide Navigator view in PowerPoint lets you browse slides faster, while speaker notes help you practice your presentation.
Make quick edits and share*:
• Documents Remain Intact - Formatting and content remain intact when you edit Word, Excel, or PowerPoint documents on your phone.
• Create – You can create new Word and Excel documents on your phone.
• Comments - You can review comments that have been made in Word and Excel documents on your phone and add your own comments.
* Sign in with a free Microsoft account to create, edit and save documents for home use. A qualifying Office 365 subscription is required to create, edit and save documents for business use. Qualifying plans include: Office 365 Small Business Premium, Office 365 Midsize Business, Office 365 Enterprise E3 and E4 (Enterprise and Government), Office 365 Education A3 and A4, and Office 365 ProPlus.
Requires a phone running Android OS 4.0 or later.
For more information, please visit http://www.office.com/mobile.
Type or jot down notes, record audio or snap a picture and OneNote saves it. Your notes sync across your devices so you can access them wherever you go. And you can easily share your notes with others.
OneNote has free apps for PC, Mac, Windows Phone, iPhone, iPad, and Android devices. And you can browse to onenote.com to get to your notes.
• Create and update notes and checklists.
• Bold, italicize, underline, highlight, indent - format notes like you do on a computer.
• Organize your notes using notebooks, sections and tags.
• Take handwritten notes or add handwriting and drawings to notes.
• Your notebooks sync across your computers and devices.
• View notes you created on your computer, including formatting, video, and attached files.
• Search your notes and files for anything you’ve captured – even text inside pictures.
• Home screen widgets let you quickly create picture, audio and text notes without opening the app.
• Get to your most recent notes right from your Home screen with the OneNote Recent widget.
• Add your favorite page, section, or notebook to the Home screen for quick access.
• Access your work notes stored on SharePoint Online sites from your tablet or phone.
Here are some ideas on how to use OneNote:
• Capture and format notes for classwork, meetings, or research.
• Take handwritten notes during lectures and have them available everywhere.
• Add audio and video to your notes.
• Snap a picture of the whiteboard and add it to your meeting notes.
• Share a shopping list with the family and mark items off when you’re in the store.
• Create an itinerary and keep track of your travel plans for your next big vacation.
• Take pictures of receipts and bills to get rid of paper clutter.
• Collaborate and share ideas with your team.
• Research products and prices to make the best purchasing decision.
You can find answers to Frequently Asked Questions about OneNote for Android at http://aka.ms/OnenoteAndroidFAQ
• Requires Android OS 4.1 or later.
• A free Microsoft account is required to use OneNote.
• OneNote opens existing notebooks created in Microsoft OneNote 2010 format or later.
• To sync your notes to OneDrive Pro, sign in with your organization's Office 365 or SharePoint account.
Like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter, or visit the blog for the latest news:
• Browse all your OneDrive files and files shared with you.
• Automatically upload photos and videos to your personal OneDrive account using Camera backup.
• Share your files.
• Move, delete, and rename files, and create new folders.
• Open your OneDrive files in other apps, including Office apps.
• Quickly get to documents you've recently opened.
• Search for your files and folders.
For you to sign in to OneDrive for Business, your organization needs to have a qualifying SharePoint Online or Office 365 business subscription plan. You can't sign in with an account from an on-premises directory.
Camera backup, search, sort, and the ability to add OneDrive for Business accounts are available only on devices running Android 4.0 or later.
In just a few simple steps you can sign and return a document, send documents for others to sign, and so much more!
• Step 1: Import
Import a document from email, Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, Salesforce, or directly from another application.*
• Step 2: Sign or Route for Signature
Add your legally binding signature and initials into documents, place text, date fields, and check boxes to complete forms. You can also send documents out for signature and/or complete in-person signing interactions directly on your tablet or smartphone.
• Step 3: Send
Email the final document to anyone or save it back to your Dropbox, Google Drive, Box, Evernote, Salesforce or DocuSign account.
DocuSign is the most widely used eSignature and Digital Transaction Management platform in the world and is trusted by millions of people who have DocuSigned in 188 countries. It is used in hundreds of ways in nearly every professional industry and department, including finance, legal, human resources, sales, real estate, health care, and purchasing.
Featured in The Wall Street Journal, USA Today, TechCrunch, LifeHacker, Ubergizmo, Forrester, and more, DocuSign has won numerous awards for its innovations in digital signatures, including:
• 2014 Media Post Appy Award Winner
• 2013 Edison Award for Innovative Services—Business Optimization
• 2013 Silicon Valley Business App Award—Productivity
• 2013 Forrester ranked as the #1 eSignature solution
• Sign any document for FREE directly from your device; no pen or paper required.
• Create your signature and initials using your finger/stylus, uploading a picture of your signature, or selecting one of the preformatted styles provided by DocuSign.
• Customize your ID card with your photo, name, tile, company, address, and phone number.
• Add text to your document such as name, company, address, date, and more.
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document is waiting for your eSignature.
Send Documents Out for Signature
• Supports both in-person and remote signing options.
• Set signing order and workflow for multiple signers.
• Template support
• Receive real-time push notifications when a document has been signed.
• Receive three free signature requests when you signup.
Access & Store Documents
• Import and store documents from multiple cloud services, including Dropbox, Box, Google Drive, Evernote, and Salesforce.
• Signed documents automatically store in the cloud for free.
• Import documents directly from email.
• Supports almost any document format (PDF, Word, Excel, Text, HTML, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, and more).
• If you’re already a DocuSign user, this app connects seamlessly to your current account to help you keep business moving while on the go.
Legality & Security
• Legally binding—DocuSign’s legal signatures comply with the eSign Act.
• Complete audit trail to see who signed when and where.
• Documents are encrypted—Safer and more secure than paper.
• Customized privacy settings.
• DocuSign is ISO 27001 SSAE16 compliant
At DocuSign, we feel that signing a document should be an easy and delightful experience for consumers and professionals alike. The mobile app is simple, fast, and secure. For business professionals the app also offers much more than just a simple signing experience. It is a powerful productivity tool—a place to complete transactions by sending documents for signature, to conduct business in person, and get notified in real-time when documents have been completed.
Download the app and get started today!
Find out more about DocuSign and electronic signatures at https://www.docusign.com/how-it-works
Remotely access your video camera, digital video recorder, network recorder and webcam.
Over 1900+ devices supported. Use Scan Camera to automatically find compatible driver.
New! Android Wear and multiple TV platform support.
Built-in web server enables remote control of the app to change record mode settings away from home or for use as a video wall or function as a transcoder to fetch frames from devices with proprietary protocols.
Motion Detection built into app works with all cameras. Play sound when motion is detected. Record only when motion is detected in Record Mode (email notification optional).
Record Mode that turns any spare Android device into a solid state, battery backed 24/7 video recorder for your standalone IP cameras. Allows playback, search and export to video clip file.
Background Audio Mode keeps playing audio even when you switch away to other apps or lock the screen for use as baby monitor.
With 5+ years of development there are so many features they won't let me describe them properly so here's an overview.
Wide protocol and video format support including HTTPS, RTSP and ONVIF.
Features include matrix view, pan tilt zoom, home/lock screen widgets, grouping, encryption and in-app motion detection.
Upgrade features include 2-way audio, background audio, record mode with remote control and notifications.
• Check in on your projects from anywhere. Basecamp for Android shows you the latest news on each project.
• Jump in on a discussion and post your thoughts.
• View progress as team members complete to-dos and upload files.
• Everything from your projects is available, so you can refer to a document or make a decision no matter where you are.
NOTE: This app requires requires an account on the new Basecamp (released March 2012). Sign up at https://basecamp.com
Basecamp Classic is not supported.
Quip is the productivity suite for the mobile generation. It combines chat, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets in one app — making collaboration fast and easy. Quip enables you to create and share docs from any device — including the iPad, iPhone, and the desktop — with your family, friends, or office.
SHARE DOCUMENTS AND TASK LISTS
- Edit docs with your office co-workers
- Take notes in the office and edit them from your phone
- Share grocery lists with your family
- Organize task lists for home or the office
- Collaborate and chat with any group or team on docs and projects
- Collaborative task lists support real time checklists, so you know as soon as someone finishes a task
CHAT AND MESSAGING
- Real-time chat and messaging is integrated alongside your docs and spreadsheets
- You can access your chats on your phone, tablet, or computer so you never miss an update
- Chat works across all devices so you can communicate with anyone, no matter what phone, tablet, or computer they use
- Easily create group chats for your friends or office co-workers
- Full featured spreadsheets with support for over 400 functions
- Customized mobile keyboards that make editing spreadsheets a pleasure from any device
- Spreadsheets can stand alone or be embedded within any of your docs
- Collaboration on spreadsheets makes it easy to keep your office contact list or keep track of your friend's potluck dinner
- Spreadsheets supports cell by cell commenting and annotations
ACCESS ON ANY DEVICE, ANY TIME
- All of your chats, docs, task lists, and spreadsheets are available on all of the devices you use — phone, tablet, and desktop
- Easily review changes, comments, annotations to your docs and spreadsheets from your phone or in the office
- Offline support so you never lose access to your docs and spreadsheets
- Docs and spreadsheets are automatically synced across your devices when you come back online
IMPORT & EXPORT
- Import your docs from Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, Box, Google Docs, and more
- Export docs to PDF and Microsoft Word
- Export spreadsheets to Microsoft Excel
- Import your address book from Gmail, Yahoo, Hotmail, Microsoft Outlook or Google
Quip also works on the desktop (Mac and PC) at http://quip.com
Goggles can read text in English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Portuguese, Russian, and Turkish, and translate it into other languages.
Goggles also works as a barcode / QR code scanner.
- Scan barcodes using Goggles to get product information
- Scan QR codes using Goggles to extract information
- Recognize famous landmarks
- Translate by taking a picture of foreign language text
- Add Contacts by scanning business cards or QR codes
- Scan text using Optical Character Recognition (OCR)
- Recognize paintings, books, DVDs, CDs, and just about any 2D image
- Solve Sudoku puzzles
- Find similar products
Online browsing of MSI product news and videos
Intelligent shopping navigation
Detailed Specs comparison
Easy downloading of user manuals
Smart power calculator
You can also check your Cloud Router’s current upload/download bandwidth, or manage your wireless network security and status. Parental controls let you see what sites your children have visited when you were away, and you can even block or unblock network access for individual devices.
For more information, go to mydlink.com or dlink.com
- View live video from your Cloud Camera, including a full-screen view. iPad users may purchase the mydlink+ app for multiple camera viewing.
- Supports H.264 video streaming for smooth high-quality video (specific models only.)
- Listen to audio from your camera’s microphone (audio-enabled models only)
- Save snapshots of your camera’s video to your iPhone or iPod Touch
- View the online status of your Cloud Cameras and Cloud Routers
- Remotely monitor and configure your Cloud Routers
- Access and view your camera's video feed (without audio) through your NVR.
- Support remote viewing period of five minutes in relay mode. Helpful 60 second left countdown timer.
- Touch and drag to move your view around for non-PT cameras. Pinch to zoom in/out.
- Toggle camera's view modes between Night mode, Day mode, and Automatic mode.
- After initial settings on the mydlink website, you can enable/disable motion/sound detection from the app for supported cameras.
-You can talk back with 2-way audio support (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L, DCS-2132L, DCS-2310L, DCS-7010L, DCS-6010L), and cameras will mute their microphones to avoid feedback during two-way audio communication.
- SD Card Playback (for DCS-942L, DCS-5211L, DCS-5222L)
- Camera Firmware upgrade feature
- Support for push notifications: Tap to select which device you want to receive push notifications from.
- Support local mode: Allow users to explore and access nearby cameras that are connected to the same LAN network with your phone.
- Online setup: Users can follow the online setup feature to configure new cameras. This app will lead you to configure your camera from A to Z.
- White light light-emitting diode feature of DCS-2136L
- Chat mode selection (OFF to mute camera's microphone) for DCS-942L two-way audio feature
This app is compatible with the following models:
- Cloud Cameras: DCS-930L,DCS-932L,DCS-933L,DCS-931L,DCS-942L,DCS-5211L,DCS-5222L,DCS-2332L,DCS-6010L,DCS-2132L,DCS-2310L,DCS-7010L,DCS-5020L,DCS-5010L,DCS-2136L,DCS-5222LB1,DCS-2330L,DCS-6004L
- Cloud Routers: DAP-1160L,DAP-1360L,DIR-140L,DIR-505L,DIR-600L,DIR-600LW,DIR-602L,DIR-605L,DIR-605LW,DIR-619L,DIR-626L,DIR-636L,DIR-640L,DIR-645L,DIR-810L,DIR-820L,DIR-820LW,DIR-826L,DIR-836L,DIR-840L,DIR-845L,DIR-850L,DIR-855L,DIR-860L,DIR-865L,DIR-868L,DIR-880L,DIR-900L,DIR-905L,DSL-2770L,DSL-2870B,DSL-2890AL,DSL-2900AL,DSL-3590L
- NVR: DNR-322L
* For Cloud Storage support, please download the mydlink Access-NAS app.
* mydlink Lite officially supports Android 4.0 or above.
* The mydlink Lite app is dynamically linked to the FFmpeg shared video decoding library, which is compiled to contain LGPL decoders and splitters only. The repository can be cloned from git://github.com/dlinker/mydlink-Lite---Android.git using the git clone command.
*For tablet users, we recommend downloading the mydlink+ app.
* mydlink Lite is not guaranteed to support Android devices using "dirty" linux kernel (e.g. LG P990).