Super BART features
✓ Clean and Modern design built from the ground up for today's Android phones.
✓ Combines BART and Caltrain schedules seamlessly
✓ Realtime departures from any BART station
✓ Offline Caltrain schedules
✓ Save your trips for easy access later
✓ Optional sticky notifications telling you when your train leaves
✓ Offline system maps for BART and Caltrain
✓ View fares for every trip
✓ Scroll through schedules for the day, why limit yourself to a time frame?
✓ Reverse origin and destination stations with one click when it's time to go home.
✓ Select your route using Google Maps
✓ Intelligent BART <> Caltrain transfer detection, tap Caltrain to get a schedule for just the right time
If you live in, or are just visiting the San Francisco Bay Area, you need Super BART right now.
Note: The app retrieves info from the BART system. If there are problems with that system, the app will not behave as expected. Please don't just assume that the app is not working. Just to be sure you can check the BART mobile website. You should see the same issues. Please do notify me of such issues. You can send me an email from within the app now.
There's a lot more coming.
Email if you have questions/problems.
- Real-time train arrivals
- Save Favorites stations for quick access
- View BART Map
- Get Service Advisories
- Schedules/Trip Planner
Please rate the app and give feedback to help improve the app. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for feature request.
For each BART station, the application provides real time estimates for train arrival times (in minutes) by communicating in real time with BART's official servers.
The application also supplies information on where each train is heading (northbound or southbound, the final station of the train) and on which platform to expect each train.
BART Me Up! was solely created and programmed by Daniel Chermetz.
a Daniel Chermetz production
The main screen lists favorite routes that you define.
Simply click the menu to add new favorites. Long pressing on a favorite will bring up an Edit and Delete menu.
Tapping on a favorite will display the current departure times to get to where you want to go.
Clicking on one of the train's routes will then display any transfers for the route to your destination.
QuickBART = Quick BART Android Routing Tool
* Fixed bug on minutes selector
* Retrieve route info through departure time
* Improved retrieval time
* Added close button to popup
* Improved start up time
* Fixed loading popup not showing from favorite page
* Ads Free
* Fast retrieval of Real-time departure information
* Retrieve current train information between 2 stations
* Save favorite route(2 stations) for fast retrieval
* Designed for BART commuters who only need the essential functions
Here's a quick overview of the application screens:
* An overview of traveling via BART. Recommended if it's your first time using BART!
* A BART map for quick reference
* Compute the cost to go from one station to another
* Real time departures of trains from a station
- Find your nearest stations by location, or search for any station by name or three letter code
- See live departures or arrivals for any station, anywhere, any time. See where and when your train has been, and where it will be.
- Unique to Realtime Trains: Keep getting to the station just in time to see your train rolling off into the distance? We’ll show you if the train’s on the approach to the station, rolling into the platform, or is already there and about to leave… so you know when to run!
- On some high-frequency routes, you’ll get an at-a-glance list of trains with an easy countdown timer in the corner, so it’s fast and easy to see how many minutes you have until each one leaves.
- Find out which platform your train’s leaving from as soon as we know (usually quicker than it goes up on the boards at the station!) You’ll see the planned platform to start, taken from the timetable. When it turns bold, it’s been confirmed: your train is approaching, or at the platform right now.
- Set up a home station and favourite your normal stations or most used routes
- Create an alarm for your train’s departure or arrival—never miss your stop again!
- Keep a list of ‘favourite’ trains, for convenient access
- Download the timetable for a particular service so you can access it without a signal
This is Version 1 of the Realtime Trains app. Coming soon, we’ll be adding the ability to search for and track non-passenger trains (freight trains, engineering trains, empty stock moves) and special trains like railtours. We're also working on a series of new and exciting features that we can't talk about at the moment - but will soon!
Please note that Realtime Trains is a tool for real time passenger information across the British mainline passenger rail network in England, Scotland and Wales. At present, it does not provide information for trams, light railways, metros (including most London Underground stations) or heritage railways off the mainline. We also do not currently cover services operating in Ireland.
If you cannot find desired station, you can use % character as wildcard. For example: AZA%BAN will display AZABU-JUBAN station. SHIN%KOBE will display SHIN-KOBE...
Important: Hyperdia has changed stations names, so it is necessary to upgrade. No support will be given unless you upgrade the application to the latest version.