Note: The app retrieves info from the BART system. If there are problems with that system, the app will not behave as expected. Please don't just assume that the app is not working. Just to be sure you can check the BART mobile website. You should see the same issues. Please do notify me of such issues. You can send me an email from within the app now.
Super BART features
✓ Clean and Modern design built from the ground up for today's Android phones.
✓ Combines BART and Caltrain schedules seamlessly
✓ Realtime departures from any BART station
✓ Offline Caltrain schedules
✓ Save your trips for easy access later
✓ Optional sticky notifications telling you when your train leaves
✓ Offline system maps for BART and Caltrain
✓ View fares for every trip
✓ Scroll through schedules for the day, why limit yourself to a time frame?
✓ Reverse origin and destination stations with one click when it's time to go home.
✓ Select your route using Google Maps
✓ Intelligent BART <> Caltrain transfer detection, tap Caltrain to get a schedule for just the right time
If you live in, or are just visiting the San Francisco Bay Area, you need Super BART right now.
There's a lot more coming.
Email if you have questions/problems.
- Real-time train arrivals
- Save Favorites stations for quick access
- View BART Map
- Get Service Advisories
- Schedules/Trip Planner
Please rate the app and give feedback to help improve the app. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for feature request.
* Fixed bug on minutes selector
* Retrieve route info through departure time
* Improved retrieval time
* Added close button to popup
* Improved start up time
* Fixed loading popup not showing from favorite page
* Ads Free
* Fast retrieval of Real-time departure information
* Retrieve current train information between 2 stations
* Save favorite route(2 stations) for fast retrieval
* Designed for BART commuters who only need the essential functions
The main screen lists favorite routes that you define.
Simply click the menu to add new favorites. Long pressing on a favorite will bring up an Edit and Delete menu.
Tapping on a favorite will display the current departure times to get to where you want to go.
Clicking on one of the train's routes will then display any transfers for the route to your destination.
QuickBART = Quick BART Android Routing Tool
For each BART station, the application provides real time estimates for train arrival times (in minutes) by communicating in real time with BART's official servers.
The application also supplies information on where each train is heading (northbound or southbound, the final station of the train) and on which platform to expect each train.
BART Me Up! was solely created and programmed by Daniel Chermetz.
a Daniel Chermetz production
"This is a must have app for any android using commuters" - Fergal Gallagher, DigitalTimes.ie
Exclusive to paid version:
- Save timetables for quick lookup when offline
- Create station shortcuts straight from a station's results page
Here's a quick overview of the application screens:
* An overview of traveling via BART. Recommended if it's your first time using BART!
* A BART map for quick reference
* Compute the cost to go from one station to another
* Real time departures of trains from a station
1.Trip Planner with fare and bike info
2. Recent Trips*
3. Real time departures with train lengths
4. Favorite Trips and Stations.
5. Routes and Stations with maps
6. Google Maps with Street view and directions
7. BART Advisory info
8. Fare calculator including support for Senior, RTC and Youth fares.
9. Nearby Stations, quick access to check real time departures.
- Please note that Real time departures and Trip Planner timing information is directly provided by BART. Accuracy of timing info depends on BART servers. Please use the app for the estimating / planning purpose and don't expect 100% accuracy.
- Application requires Internet access to work.
* - Recent Trips and Recent Fares work in offline mode ( without internet access ) so you can plan ahead in case you anticipate network issues.
Your feedback is always welcome. Keep it coming to email@example.com. Thank you very much.
Key features include
- Auto refresh of real-time departures.
- Shows number of cars and bike allowance for each train.
- Shows the type of service advisory. User can click on hyperlink to get more information.
- Save your trips as favorites.
- Select any of your favorite trip as your morning/evening commute.
- Options to use route color in estimates display, limit number of estimates and configure auto refresh interval.
Once you configure your morning/evening commutes, all you have to do is to start the app and get the real-time updates.
This is a app developed by and for Bart commuters.