WHAT IS My Expenditures ?
My Expenditures is an application which provides a simple and unique approach to the problem of managing your expenses and incomes. And Optimizing your way of spending your money. Also, by analyzing your expenses and incomes, it will provide statistics on how you spend your money, what you gain or spend the most money on. All these statistics are made available by the application on different criteria which you are free to select (like getting statistics on a given period, or for a given budget). Also, you can get alerted each time you spend your money above a threshold which you determine per budget.
HOW DOES My Expenditures FUNCTION?
My Expenditures uses an approach to manage your expenditures which is different from what most other expense management applications offer. My Expenditures requests you to record your budgets first, with all the necessary details about your budgets. Then, your expenses and income are recorded directly under the budget which you select as the current budget. Expenses and Incomes are recorded separately and each has a Category under which they fall. You are free to add your custom categories. My Expenditures then provides you a detailed graphical representation of the amount of money you have spent or gained, based on the categories, budgets or the date. All these options to help you optimize the way you spend and use your money.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE TO USE My Expenditures ?
- Keeps track of your expenses and incomes in a unique fashion
- Keeps track of the budgets you planned
- Permits you to create your spending categories
- Alerts you when you cross a spending threshold which you set yourself per budget.
- Provides detailed statistics of how you spend your money
- Permits you to have statistics based on certain criteria like statistics about a single budget or statistics for a given period of time.
- Permits you to chose you currencies and preferences out of a long list of currencies.
We are always happy to hear from you! If you have any comments, questions or concerns, please write to us at: email@example.com