On the Right hands anytime anywhere!
Hassle-free doctor appointments without walk-in and waiting time. With Doxtro installed in your phone, you will always have a doctor in your pocket, wherever you are, whenever you want.
Ignoring Doxtro is like ignoring wellness.
At Doxtro, we strive to deliver quality medical care accessible to everyone. Convenience, Speed, and Affordability is the reason why you should be using Doxtro.
Here’s how Doxtro can change your life:
1. Book Instant Medical Consultations
Our health app allows you to consult the doctor at your own comfort. Get connected within minutes with our certified doctors 24/7/365 through the convenience of phone or chat.
2. Get Diagnostic Tests Done At Home
Need to get a lab test done? Book it through the Doxtro app.
All you have to do is upload the prescription or type the name of the test, and our executives will get in touch with you regarding how to proceed. Enjoy free home sample collection and get the reports e-mailed to you!
3. Get Medicines Home Delivered
No need to run in search of a 24*7 pharmacy anymore. Enjoy the comfort of getting your monthly medicines at your doorstep.
4. Avail Quality Home Health Care Services
Book services like physiotherapy, nursing care for the elderly, postnatal care for mothers and newborns from reputed & certified vendors through Doxtro.
5. Chat With An Expert Instantly
Chat with our health experts 24*7, ask questions and get second opinions. Feel free to discuss any medical condition with our doctors through the private chat option.
6. Schedule Health Checkups Online
Book routine health checkups or opt for attractive checkup packages through Doxtro. We can also help you find the right diagnostic labs near you.
7. Store All Your Medical Records In One Place
Doxtro can help you save time and avoid paper trails. Keep track of your medical history, diagnostic records, medication courses and drug intolerances with the help of our in-app repository.
8. Get Specialized Treatment Online
Book a consultation with the specialist of your choice with just a tap on your phone. Our array of specialists includes:
• General Physicians: Fever, cough, sore throat, cold, flu, and other general health problems
• Pediatricians: Healthcare for babies, vaccinations
• Nutritionists: Weight loss, diet, and nutrition for weight management, diet charts, physical fitness
• Gastroenterologists: Digestive problems, liver problems, pancreatic disease
• Dermatologists: Skin rashes, acne, itching, dry skin, pigmentation, balding, hair fall, dandruff, premature greying
• Dentists: Teeth and gum-related problems
• Gynecologists: Pregnancy, PCOS, PCOS, pelvic pain, yeast infections, menstrual problems, menopause problems
• Diabetologists: Metabolic disorders, type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes and other complications of diabetes
• Cardiologists: High blood pressure, heart disease, strokes, artery diseases, and related medical conditions