Alright, technically it's edge detection, not wire frame
It's a good idea, but very flawed. Some pictures don't save and video just gives me a file with no extension that doesn't work no matter what I try, even if I choose to save every frame in a zip file. Other than that, it's pretty cool.
Its o.k. Most pictures dont save and movies don't work in any way. You have to do a Screenshot if you actually want to save. And no customer service.
Download first time version 1 Was sick then n just keeps getting better
Sucks Not good in the dark
there's no goggles in it anywhere. its not fair.
- Move controls to the right side by default, to make it less likely to accidentally cover the camera when taking pictures.
- Revised UI with Material icons and theme
- Updated to latest WebM encoder
- Added option to export video as a zip file with each frame as a PNG image
- Fixed bug that could cause frame rate to drop
- Improved performance
- Fixed upside down images on Nexus 5x and 6
- Added x86 support