Inspired by John Carpenter's cult classic "They Live", this app turns your phone into the sunglasses worn by Roddy Piper & allows you to see who around you is an alien zombie & their subliminal messages designed to subdue mankind. “OBEY” your instincts and get this app today.
Google Inc. is an American multinational corporation specializing in Internet-related services and products. It was founded by Larry Page and Sergey Brin while they were Ph.D students in Stanford University.
An attractive, yet simple User Interface.
Scroll through facts.
There's so many interesting facts you'll want to save them to share with friends later. Just click on the star to add/remove favorites.
Browse through favorites/All facts by tapping 'FAV/ALL' button.
Do you have a fact to share? 'Submit' to us by tapping the button, we would review and add it.
Found a fact interesting to friend? Share the fact over an email/sms by tapping the button.
Share an app over an email with friends.
Can switch screen orientation (Landscape, portrait) with current state saved.
Compatible with wide range of Android devices.
Application installation location-based on the device configuration settings.
Compatible with wide range of Android devices.(4200+)
Fun cum educational app for both children and elders.
Some of the facts are:
Google estimates that the "I'm feeling lucky!" button has cost approximately $100 million dollars in lost ad revenue, but Google still keeps the button because the users like it.
In April 2004, Google announced to open a research facility on the moon, called Googlunaplex.
The late Steve Jobs said he wanted to “go thermonuclear war” against Google, when it launched its Android operating system for “grand theft”.
Love this app? Please write a review and recommend(+1) us on Google Play. Your comments are invaluable for further improvements.
Please write a mail to share your app ideas.
- Launch the Toon Goggles Android app!
- Jump! to a random video
- Play/Pause/Rewind videos
- Go to Next/Previous Episode in a Show
Note: This app is for use with the Toon Goggles - Cartoons for Kids Android app.
LiveWare(tm) extension for SmartWatch
Features highlights in full version:
* Motion controls with the gyroscope.
* Adjustable probability for all geometry and layout combinations.
* Adjustable colors, speed and spawn rates.
* Togglable blur, glow and 8-bit overlays.
Set any image from the search or part of the image as wallpaper of your phone.
The application is able to store all the keywords used for searches so that you can always go back quickly to previously research or change them.
To fit different taste we have introduce two themes Dark and White, go to settings to change from white to dark.
With imagesearch you can now see trends of google searches for different countries.
Features are :
- Browse & Upload photos from photo sharing sites
- Set current images as wallpapers
- Can search multiple image providers at once
- Search for images with google image search service
- Search for images with google picasa service
- Search for images with bing (not public anymore)
- Search for images with flickr
- Search for images with twitpic
- Context menu to remove previous search
- Access to imgur galleries (check the imgur for the tags to use)
- Use caching so you don't use bandwidth
- Zooming capabilities with multitouch
- Download of images
- Share images
- See a description of the image
- Link to see the website where was published
- Partial off line mode : loading of old search if there is no network
It is very common to use this app to search for celebrities, such as actors, models ... places to see pictures of cities
- Major redesign and improvements for tablet
- Bug fixes and image loading improvements
- Fix for 2.1 devices
- Now is possible to zoom directly in the gallery
- Fixed image quality problem on favourite
- Removed Twicsy as api is not available anymore
- Introduced trends, to see what is the most search term
- Autoloading of multiple pages
- Caching of results to reduce network traffic
- now is possible to choose between dark and white skin, if you want to do that go into settings
- we have introduce a safe mode
- bug fixes on zoom and wallpaper
- we also change fonts :)
- improve speed of image download, images in the grid are a bit blurry but you can see what the image looks like before you download.
- now you can set a default folder where to download the images and skip the Folder Picker
- fix issue for devices with old android os
- improve download
- bug fix
- bug fix for problem in the gallery
- complete review of the of the UI with action bar and menu drawer
- possibility to keep favourite images
- removed bing, api is not public anymore
- fix for broken services
- reduce battery consumption with new google analytics
- changed acra id
- quick fix for cache memory issue on some mobile
- Many UI changes, now more ICS like
- Improve speed of download of images
- Better cache management
- Made clear how to load more results when available
- Fix problem with the zoom if images are too big
- Temporary fix for twitpic
- New image provider twicsy
- Change Zoom view, now is all native
- Few bug fixes
- Bug fixes to reduce memory errors
- Base64 missing on some device
- Minor bug fixes
- Speed improvements with download of images
- Minor bug fixes
- Bug fixes
- Picasa pagination, parsing description and link
- Bing pagination, now loading all the images you want
- New order of the image services to reflect usage
- Better management of big images (new way to use the BitmapFactory)
- new version of google analytics
- New better way to set wallpaper
- You can set an image directly to contact image
- full support of japanese
- auto traslation of korean for the app itself
- bug fix : improve filtering of bad url in twitpic api
- lots of bug fix (it is worth to update)
Listen to police radio in your area any time, day or night!
These are live streams, feeds from real scanners.
Top 50 Feeds (3000+ more available!)
LAPD - Code 3/Hot Shots, Air/K9 and Van Nuys/Valley Traffic
San Diego Police Dispatch
Denver Police, Fire and EMS
Waterloo Regional Police
Bayamon and San Juan Police
City of Tulsa and Rural Police, and Fire, Tulsa County Sheriff
Ingham County Public Safety
Multnomah County Sheriff and Portland Police
Memphis Police and Shelby County Sheriff
Amateur Repeater Los Angeles Area 147.435mhz
Northwest Ohio Digital and MARCS
Fort Worth Police Dispatch
Sacramento County Sheriff and Sacramento City Police
Des Moines Metro Police
Sedgwick County Law Enforcement
City of Buffalo Police and Fire
Allen County Public Safety
Tucson Police and EMS
Minot Police, Sheriff, Fire, and EMS
Modesto Police Dispatch channel 1
San Juan and Ponce Police, Fire and EMS
Black Hawk County Police, Fire, and EMS
Albuquerque Police and Bernalillo County Sheriff
Aurora Police and Fire
City of Pittsburgh Police, Fire, and EMS
Anne Arundel County Police, Fire, and EMS
Akron Police Department
Amarillo Police and Fire, Randall and Potter Counties Sheriff and Fire
Hunter Valley, Port Macquarie and Coffs Harbour Police
NYPD Special Operations Division and Traffic
Evansville Police and Fire Dispatch
Philadelphia Police - Citywide
Flint Police and Fire, Genesee County Fire Dispatch
Westmoreland County Public Safety
Detroit Fire Department
San Bernardino County Fire and Sheriff System 1
Little Rock Police Dispatch
Butler County Sheriff, Police, Fire, and EMS
Allen County Public Safety
Millions of people are already ‘blipping’, unlocking everyday objects with their mobile phones and tablets to reveal hidden interactive experiences.
Blippar is your free magic ‘lens’ to access exclusive content, offers and real-time information from your favourite brands, publishers and retailers.
How to use Blippar:
1. Look out for the Blippar logo
2. Open the app and scan the whole page or product
3. Watch the page or product come to life!
What Blippar does:
· Play fun and exciting games
· Watch unique videos and movie trailers
· Witness thrilling 3D animation
· Participate in competitions and win prizes
· Take pictures using virtual photobooths
· Get exclusive tickets/vouchers/recipes etc.
And share all of these experiences with your friends on Facebook and Twitter.
New content is added daily, so keep checking your in-app catalogue for updated blipps around you - or sign up for updates at blippar.com.
Follow us on Twitter and Instagram (@blippar) and like us on Facebook!
Read more about our permissions requirements on our FAQ page: https://blippar.com/en/faq#which-permissions-does-the-android-app-use-and-what-for
If you have any questions/feedback, feel free to email us on email@example.com
• Instantly share comics starring you and your friends - including jokes, greeting cards and status updates
• Choose from thousands of customizable scenes, plus new ones daily
• Add photo backgrounds to your comics and make the possibilities truly endless
Join millions around the world using Bitstrips as a fun and visual way to communicate with friends.
Once you have downloaded this application, continue to use your favourite BBC websites and apps on your Android device as normal. Whenever you play any video or audio the BBC Media Player will launch and handle playback of the content.
Users of Samsung Galaxy devices - especially the S5 and Note 4 - may be unable to play content after the upgrade to Android Lollipop (5.x), and may find that the BBC Media Player app crashes after a few seconds. This was due to a bug in the Samsung firmware which has now been fixed. Please ensure you update to the latest version of firmware for your device.
You may notice that when you install the app it asks you for permission to access your phone's network communication, phone calls, and system tools.
These are standard Android app permissions that are defined by the Google Android platform. The 3 permissions the BBC Media Player app asks to use are:
• Network Communication - full internet access.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with access to the internet so it can play programmes.
• Phone Calls - read phone state and identity.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with phone communication status and notifies the application if the phone rings or a phone call is in progress. We only use this permission to ensure that the BBC Media Player pauses if you receive a phone call and temporarily reduces its audio when you receive a txt message while watching a programme. The BBC Media Player app does not access or store any personal information, phone numbers or IMEI numbers.
• System tools - preventing phone from sleeping, retrieve running applications.
Granting this permission provides the BBC Media Player app with the ability to prevent the phone going to sleep when you are watching a programme.
You can also take 4 pictures in succession, control the camera flash setting, switch to the front-facing camera if available (requires Android 2.3 or later), and take pictures without a delay.
CamTimer is now completely free and open source. You can get the source code at https://github.com/dozingcat/CamTimer.
Supports front-facing cameras on Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) or later.
Please email if you encounter any errors.
AsciiCam is completely free and open source.
Completely free, no ads and no permissions required. Source code is available at http://code.google.com/p/dodge-android/