WOOOAHHH THIS IS AWESOME!!! This app basically does what you see in the screenshots, and it is mind-blowing! The camera may be a bit slow due to the GPU power it needs (this is normal), and thankfully you can apply filters to pictures already in your camera roll. Suggestions: 1. Being able to rotate the camera would be nice! 2. Being able to apply a filter to a video already in our camera roll would be nice too!
I can access the controls at the bottom of the screen and tap the bottom that snaps a picture, but can't change from the one camera to the other, can't access whatever prefs/options/settings are in that sidebar, etc. Makes a gimmicky app seem pointless.
This is a fun app...just pick a colour...point and shoot. The results are really neat. Don't be over critical people. It's free, it's fun, what more do you want?
Alright, technically it's edge detection, not wire frame
Addicted to this app!
This is just what I wanted
- Move controls to the right side by default, to make it less likely to accidentally cover the camera when taking pictures.
- Revised UI with Material icons and theme
- Updated to latest WebM encoder
- Added option to export video as a zip file with each frame as a PNG image
- Fixed bug that could cause frame rate to drop
- Improved performance
- Fixed upside down images on Nexus 5x and 6
- Added x86 support