✓ automotive dictionary
✓ automotive books
✓ automotive course
✓ automotive diagnostics
✓ automotive engineering
✓ automotive handbook
✓ automotive help
✓ automotive labor guide
✓ automotive mechanic
✓ automotive mechanic reviewer
✓ automotive repair guide
✓ automotive repair manual
✓ automotive service manual
✓ automotive technician
• Select vehicle model, language and model year.
• Search for information via keywords or category or via visual navigation.
• See video clips that explain how to use some of the functions in your vehicle.
The first time the app is used, an internet connection is required to download the digital owner's manual. After download, the owner's manual can be accessed without an internet connection. Only one version of the owner's manual can be stored at a time.
The owner's manual is available for most models and languages. More information available in the app.
MOTION IN ONE DIMENSION-DISTANCE, DISPLACEMENT, SPEED, VELOCITY, ACCELERATION
LAWS OF MOTION-NEWTON'S LAWS OF MOTIONS, MOMENTUM,INERTIA,IMPULSE.
WORK, ENERGY AND POWER-FORCE,WORK,FREE BODY DIAGRAMS,KINETIC ENERGY AND POTENTIAL ENERGY.
ROTATIONAL MOTION-CENTER OF MASS AND GRAVITY, ANGULAR DISPLACEMENT ,ANGULAR VELOCITY,ANGULAR MOMENTUM.
PROPERTIES OF MATTER-YOUNG'S MODULUS OF ELASTICITY, BULK MODULUS OF ELASTICITY, SHEAR MODULUS OF ELASTICITY, HOOK'S LAW,PASCAL'S LAW, STOKE'S FORMULA, FLUID DYNAMICS, BERNOULLI'S THEOREM,
WAVES AND OSCILLATIONS-SUPER POSITION OF WAVES, SPRING CONSTANT,SIMPLE HARMONIC MOTION,DOPPLER EFFECT,DAMPED UNDER DAMPED, CIRCULARLY DAMPED OSCILLATIONS, FORCED OSCILLATIONS, ETC..EXPERIENCE IT
- Search hazardous substances (UN number)
- ERI-Cards ("Emergency Response Intervention Cards") provide guidance on initial actions for fire crews
- Information about hazard identification numbers (Kemler number), Hazchem Emergency Action Codes (EAC), Packaging groups, Transport category and Tunnel codes
- Classification and labeling summary (including GHS)
- No internet connection required
If you were handed an estimate to replace a water pump on your car, would you know if the price was fair? Could you trust the price? How about for a tie rod end, mass air flow sensor, or an evaporative emissions sensor?
Most of us don’t know what these are, never mind the price. Yet it is components such as these that are commonly used to over charge you, the car repair customer.
This App is 100% free
So why are you waiting for-
If you follow this application basic rules and go on the road, then quickly you will figure out that driving is a real easy and enjoyable task, if you have planed it.
This app will help you to learn basic vehicle controls, parking concepts, basic safety measure, how to get learner and driving license in India, best practices on road etc. The App contains 9 topics as below.
1. GETTING STARTED
2. SELECTING A DRIVING SCHOOL
3. BASIC VEHICLE CONTROL
4. START, STOP AND STEERING WHEEL
5. FAMILIARIZE WITH GEARS
6. REVERSE GEAR AND PARKING
7. UPHILL AND IN TRAFFIC
8. BE ALERT STAY SAFE
9. ENJOY YOUR DRIVING
Wish you safe and enjoyable learning experience.
Buy this DRM-free ebook today! Powered by Aldiko.
A complete class on digital photography, tailored specifically for the Nikon D90. This book teaches you how to use the D90's features to make great photographs-including professional-looking images, HD video, and more.
This app is developed by Holtet Aprod.
Disclaimer: The information provided in this app is for informational and entertainment
purposes only. By using this app, you agree that you will not hold Holtet Aprod responsible for any
actions taken based on information provided. Use this information at your own risk.
Chapter 1: INTRODUCTION
- Survival Actions
- Pattern for Survival
Chapter 2: PSYCHOLOGY OF SURVIVAL
- A Look at Stress
- Natural Reactions
- Preparing Yourself
Chapter 3: SURVIVAL PLANNING AND SURVIVAL KITS
- Importance of Planning
- Survival Kits
Chapter 4: BASIC SURVIVAL MEDICINE
- Requirements for Maintenance of Health
- Medical Emergencies
- Lifesaving Steps
- Bone and Joint Injury
- Bites and Stings
- Environmental Injuries
- Herbal Medicines
Chapter 5: SHELTERS
- Primary Shelter—Uniform
- Shelter Site Selection
- Types of Shelters
Chapter 6: WATER PROCUREMENT
- Water Sources
- Still Construction
- Water Purification
- Water Filtration Devices
Chapter 7: FIRECRAFT
- Basic Fire Principles
- Site Selection and Preparation
- Fire Material Selection
- How to Build a Fire
- How to Light a Fire
Chapter 8: FOOD PROCUREMENT
- Animals for Food
- Traps and Snares
- Killing Devices
- Fishing Devices
- Cooking and Storage of Fish and Game
Chapter 9: SURVIVAL USE OF PLANTS
- Edibility of Plants
- Plants for Medicine
- Miscellaneous Uses of Plants
Chapter 10: POISONOUS PLANTS
- How Plants Poison
- All About Plants
- Rules for Avoiding Poisonous Plants
- Contact Dermatitis
- Ingestion Poisoning
Chapter 11: DANGEROUS ANIMALS
- Insects and Arachnids
- Venomous Snakes
- Snake-Free Areas
- Dangerous Lizards
- Dangers in Rivers
- Dangers in Bays and Estuaries
- Saltwater Dangers
- Other Dangerous Sea Creatures
Chapter 12: FIELD-EXPEDIENT WEAPONS, TOOLS, AND EQUIPMENT
- Edged Weapons
- Other Expedient Weapons
- Cordage and Lashing
- Rucksack Construction
- Clothing and Insulation
- Cooking and Eating Utensils
Chapter 13: DESERT SURVIVAL
- Environmental Factors
- Need for Water
- Heat Casualties
- Desert Hazards
Chapter 14: TROPICAL SURVIVAL
- Tropical Weather
- Jungle Types
- Travel Through Jungle Areas
- Immediate Considerations
- Water Procurement
- Poisonous Plants
Chapter 15: COLD WEATHER SURVIVAL
- Cold Regions and Locations
- Basic Principles of Cold Weather Survival
- Medical Aspects
- Cold Injuries
- Weather Signs
Chapter 16: SEA SURVIVAL
- The Open Sea
Chapter 17: EXPEDIENT WATER CROSSINGS
- Rivers and Streams
- Flotation Devices
- Other Water Obstacles
- Vegetation Obstacles
Chapter 18: FIELD-EXPEDIENT DIRECTION FINDING
- Using the Sun and Shadows
- Using the Moon
- Using the Stars
- Making Improvised Compasses
- Other Means of Determining Direction
Chapter 19: SIGNALING TECHNIQUES
-Means for Signaling
-Codes and Signals
-Aircraft Vectoring Procedures
Chapter 20: SURVIVAL MOVEMENT IN HOSTILE AREAS
-Phases of Planning
Chapter 21: Camouflage
-Methods of Stalking
Chapter 22: CONTACT WITH PEOPLE
-Contact with Local People
-Changes to Political Allegiance
Chapter 23: SURVIVAL IN MAN-MADE HAZARDS
-The Nuclear Environment
Appendix A: Survival Kits
Appendix B: Edible and Medicinal Plants
Appendix C: Poisonous Plants
Appendix D: Dangerous Insects and Arachnids
Appendix E: Venomous Snakes and Mollusks
Appendix F: Dangerous Fish and Mollusks
Appendix G: Ropes and Knots
Appendix H: Clouds Foretellers of Weather
Appendix I: Evasion of Action Format
Ebook Reader is free, and optimized for Android devices.
- Epub3 format support
- User-created collections for sorting your books
- Turn pages with a tap or swipe
- Never lose your place in the book
- Landscape or portrait orientation is lockable
- Easy navigation inside the book
- Search for text inside books
- Night-reading mode is easy on the eyes
- Adjust font size with a tap
- Login with your existing eBooks.com account
- Sync your eBooks.com online bookshelf with all your devices
- Online synchronization for bookmarks, highlights, notes and current reading position with all your Android and iOS devices
- 3rd-party (imported) book support
- Free classics at your fingertips immediately
- Shop for ebooks within the app
- Buy New York Times bestsellers as well as technical, professional and academic books
- Online backup - your online ebook library is always accessible, so anytime you get a new PC or phone, your books are ready to download from your eBooks.com bookshelf
• Read Free Books—Choose from thousands of free ebooks such as Pride & Prejudice or The Adventures of Sherlock Holmes.
• Shop for Books—Easily shop for ebooks, including new releases and New York Times Best Sellers.
• Use the Built-In Dictionary, Google, and Wikipedia—The Kindle app has a built-in dictionary that allows you to look up words instantly while you’re reading your ebooks. Simply tap and hold a word to view its definition or use the Google and Wikipedia links to get more information.
• Sync Your eBooks—The Kindle app lets you read the same book across devices and automatically syncs where you left off so you can start reading on one device and pick up where you left off on another device. The app syncs your furthest page read, bookmarks, notes, and highlights between Android, PC, Mac, iPad, iPhone, iPod touch, BlackBerry, Windows Phone 8, and any of our Kindle devices using our Whispersync technology.
• Sample Books Before You Buy—Read the first chapter of a book for free before you decide to buy.
• Customize Your Reading—Choose your preferred font size, screen brightness, background color, and orientation (portrait or landscape) to read your books.
• Borrow eBooks from the Library—Check out ebooks from your local library and have them delivered wirelessly to your Kindle app.
• Read print replica textbooks on Android tablets. Print Replica Kindle books maintain the rich formatting and layout of their related print editions and provide features to help students study smarter including ability to highlight passages, add margin notes, and search for keywords. Whispersync technology saves and synchronizes your bookmarks, notes, and highlights across your devices.
* Selection for U.S. users only; selection and price of ebooks and e-periodicals vary by country.
untuk seri TGN40, TGN41 dan KUN40
SISTEM KONTROL MESIN
START & PENGISIAN.
Aplikasi ini tidak berafiliasi dengan TOYOTA
If you are looking for a good PDF or EPUB reader, stop here, you have found it. EBook Reader is a highly customizable document viewer. It's optimized for Android devices.
EBook Reader supports the following ebook and document formats:
DjVU, PDF, XPS (OpenXPS), FictionBook (fb2 and fb2.zip), Comics Book formats (cbr and cbz), plus - starting with version 2.0 - EPUB and RTF.
- Bookshelf view
- Recent Books
- Book search results
- File Browser,File navigation
- Search text in book
- Night Mode
- Auto fit your page view
- Links History, back to page
- Search all books (PDF, DjVu) on device
- Scroll pages by finger tap on screen
- Full screen mode
- Light theme and black theme
- Set screen orientation: Portrait, Landscape, Automatic
- Bookmarks on page
- Cut white document borders
- Fixate pages by width, page will not move from right to left
- Book and Page Thumbnails
- Configurable search directories
EBook Reader allows you to customize the way you read on a per book basis: each document's layout can be tailored to give you the best reading experience and all settings will be remembered the next time you will open it.
Whatever your document, be it a two-faced xerox, a book with wide asymmetric margins or a multi-column article, EBook Reader provides you with features to split pages, automatically or manually crop margins and instantly zoom to a column's content.
EBook Reader uses MIME types to handle different file types. Unfortunately, Android's and many other file managers might not support all MIME types. When this happens, you will not be able to open said files directly from the file manager. Some file managers allow you to add new MIME types and associate them with the corresponding file extensions. Refer to your file manager manual to get further instructions on how to do that.
This app is base on the Old versions (up to 1.6.x) EbookDroid code, and licensed under the under the GPLv3+.
GNU General Public License: http://www.gnu.org/licenses/
Source Code: https://github.com/FunPanda08/EBook-Reader-for-android
Download the Kobo app and browse from over 4 million free and best-selling eBooks, magazines, comics and children's books.
See our top Free eBooks: http://store.kobobooks.com/Collection/free-ebooks
With Kobo’s reading app, you’re able to:
• Pick up right where you left off. We’ll sync your bookmarks, notes, and highlights, so you can keep reading across all your devices.
• Experience the rich, colorful environment of the world's best magazines.* Our exclusive Guided Reading feature lets you breeze through articles for an uninterrupted read. You can seamlessly navigate through the article all with a simple tap.
• Customize your reading experience. Enjoy crisp, clear text in the size and style you prefer; try Night Mode for easier nighttime reading; and lock the screen in portrait or landscape mode to read how you like.
• Enjoy first chapter previews for thousands of select books.
• Make your reading a social experience with Reading Life™. You can track how long it takes to read a book, earn fun and surprising awards, and much more.
• Add books to your Library from email, the web, or your Dropbox account. You can even read books from your local public library.
• Share ideas with Kobo Pulse™. Find out who in the Kobo Community is reading what you are and discuss what you've read with them.
• Post your activities to Facebook. See what your friends are reading and share quotes, notes, and book reviews to friends.
• Read in English, French, Spanish, Italian, German, Dutch, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, or Japanese.
* Magazines available in US, Canada, UK, Italy and France.
**For users upgrading and are not able to open their books, please uninstall and reinstall the app. Sorry for this inconvenience as we are working with Google to solve this problem that is affecting the Kobo app and other apps.
How-to guides from Dozuki sites, including iFixit!
Sign up now at Dozuki.com to add your instructions to this app.
Large graphics make it easy to learn how to do amazing things. Learning is as easy as swiping from step to step. Need more detail on a step? Zoom into images to see all the fine details.
√ In-the-field photo capture and guide creation.
√ Large, easy to read print and photos
√ Touch to expand photos and graphics to full page
√ Integrated parts and tool lists
√ Cross-device syncing
√ Offline storage for when you're really on the go
√ Easy to use mobile manuals go where you need them
√ Automatic updates so you'll always have the latest manual
√ Automatic mobile publishing—publish your own guides from dozuki.com
● Testimonials ●
"Great, clean and easy to navigate.'
– Serge in New Brunswick
"Quick and straightforward."
– Owen in New York
"I love your repair guides. You've saved me hundreds of dollars over the last few years."
– David in Maryland
● Praise from the Press ●
"Dozuki will drag service manuals kicking and screaming into the 21st century."
— Ars Technica
"How-to manuals that are actually useful."
"Illustrated guides that take you step by step through the process."
— Dallas Morning News
● Get Your Own Customized App ●
We make customized apps! Dozuki is an inexpensive way to make an amazing how-to app. Contact us and we'll show you what we can do.