If you like the work I'm please show you support by donating via PayPal :) Keeps me motivated to improve and maintain this app.
ONLY FOR PEOPLE WHO HAVE PLAYED KILLZONE SHADOW FALL
LOGIN AND SEARCH IS CASE SENSITIVE
Any crashes, please report! Reporting it helps me to trace the exact location the crash has happened!
- No password needed, Just enter your PSN username!
- Clan system
- Search clans @[tag] e.g @9th
- View clan match reports
- View clan members
- Pie charts
- View clan stats
- Pull your profile name down to refresh!
- Minimalistic design
- Smooth list scrolling
- Player stats
- Weapon stats with hi-res weapon images!
- Sort weapons by accuracy & kills
- Mission stats
- Ability stats
- Search players and favourite them!
- None yet
The is a fan-made app to show a players Killzone: Shadow Fall stats and was created by @nicky041192.
All credits go to the Killzone developers at Guerrilla Games for making this possible.
1. Login using your reddit username/password.
2. upvote or downvote the post using the two arrows.
3. Write your reaction to the post.
4. View comments for the post.
5. Swipe left/right to go to next image.
6. Double tap on the picture for zoom
7. Save the picture to your sdcard
8. Choose your sub-reddit.
By default the image quality is determined based on the device memory capabilities. If you believe your device can handle high quality images (Eg: Tablet) set your image quality to High in settings.
-View the top/newest/most controversial images
-Enter custom subreddits and favorite them
-Search for images
-Autoplay through images, perfect for a tablet on the side!
-Save images to sd card
-Share links to the images with friends
-Optimized for tablets, but works equally fine on phones
Optimized for lazyness, view images like a baus!
A fun app that shows you pictures from reddit. Use your finger to swipe from pic to pic!
This version is rewritten from ground up to work better on Android KitKat and newer phones. This version takes advantage of higher density screen sizes by displaying higher-res pictures. The newly re-written image slider is FAST and looks amazing. You have to try it to believe it. Pictures also load in the background, giving the smoothest experience possible. Almost every aspect of the program has been improved. It's our best app yet.
Q; What makes Reddit Pics Pro HD so FAST?
A: All images are crawled 'n' scraped on a custom remote caching server, and resized multiple times for common Android screen resolutions. This means when someone uploads a 7MB image to imgur.com, we'll make a custom version for many different phone screen sizes and serve the one that best fits your phone's screen. This saves bandwidth and makes for the fastest loading time while preserving quality. No other Reddit app does this.
* FASTEST image browsing on Android
* No ads
* Browse any subreddit & keep a favorites list
* Hold down (long press) for top comments
* More frequent picture updates
* Save pictures to SD card
* Share pictures on Facebook, e-mail, etc.
* Notifies on new pictures (optional)
* Customizable UI behavior
Keywords: Funny pictures, cats, photography, pics
$0.99/month subscription required after 30 days.
Reddit username: dustball
* Configurable image grid
* Stars, gallery of starred pictures
* Aggressively uses disk cache, works offline
* Default subreddits: /r/pics, /r/funny, /r/aww and /r/cats
Initially designed as minimal, personal, perfect Reddit image browser. Later decided to publish and share. Enjoy.
Discussion on Reddit: http://www.reddit.com/r/androidapps/comments/261zv2/dev_rpics_fast_and_simple_picture_browser_for/
We admit, it has a terrible name but it's built to be easy to use and highly customisable!
If you love having Reddit at your fingertips then this is the App for you. Scroll down below for an overview of the awesome.
Reddinator is proudly an open source project, if you would like to contribute please visit http://github.com/micwallace/reddinator
• Display any Subreddit in the App or Widget feeds
• "Load more" button at the bottom of all feeds, allowing you to Reddit till your hearts content
• Keep you favourite Subreddits in the "My Subreddits" list
• Choose from popular Subreddits, search for your favourites or import from your Reddit account
• Select the Subreddit sorting type (hot, popular, etc)
• Multiple feeds can have a different Subreddits, sorting types and options (show thumbnail, thumbnail position, hide post info)
• Choose from three item click actions for Widgets. You can open in "Reddinator View", the item's content page or open the item's Reddit page in the web browser.
• In the App feed, hold your finger on an item to open in the browser
• Reddinator View combines the items content, Reddit comments page and voting buttons into a tabbed layout. Read the article and participate in Reddits great community discussion at the same time!
• Vote from the App feed or Reddinator View
• Easy account integration means that you always get personalised feeds and stay logged in to Reddit in your web browser (and Reddinator View comments tab).
• Widget Item click action (as listed above)
• Initial feed items to load
• Widget Auto-refresh interval (can be disabled)
• Feed item text size
• Feed item text color
• App theme, select from 5 themes
• Load Reddit comment page first when opening "Reddinator view"
• Default font size in Reddinator view
If you have a feature that you would like to see added, or any bugs to report please send us an email and we will look into it.
Enjoy cool, funny, and interesting pictures and videos on Reddit with this simple-to-use app. Suitable for every situation, be it a minute break, slacking off at work, or in a hours-long commute. Dig into comments to have witty conversations with fellow Redditors.
See it by yourself! Only 2 MB to download.
- Load scaled-down pictures (but still sharp, mostly) at first, easy on your data plan
- Fast loading
- Smooth scrolling
- Dark theme
- Can view image albums
- Discover cool stuff with recommended subreddits
- Search subreddits by keywords
- Save posts to view it later
- Download and share awesome images with your friends
Simply connect to your chromecast, pick a subreddit to watch (or add your own!), and enjoy the show.
Have fun! We love feedback in /r/videostream!
Thanks to Reddit for the awesome api! Thanks also to /u/koobaxion for the icon inspiration!
- View Image
- View Comments
- Reply with voice
- Save to Pocket (requires the Pocket app to be installed on your phone)
- Get Direct messages and Reply with voice
- Open on Phone
- What subreddits to get posts from
- How to order the actions (view image, comments, upvote etc) on the watch
- How often to get updates
- How many posts to get per update
- What sorting order to use (e.g. 'hot', 'new' or 'controversial')
You MUST run the app on your phone once before it will work
Requires an Android wearable
This app is an unofficial reddit client - it is free and open source - contribute at https://github.com/emmaguy/redditwear
With thanks to Cyril Mottier for the banner image template: http://cyrilmottier.com/2014/07/31/android-wear-flat-device-frame/
Just keep tapping next and Randdit will scour Reddit for the best content and present it to you.
Features! We have those!
- Animated GIFs!
- Android Beam support: share Randdit posts over NFC!
- Find awesome wallpapers and set them as your background right from within the app!
Touch left, right or center to navigate widget or app. Pinch to Zoom in app. Widget is resizable and manages preloads while minimizing phone's data usage. Preferences for top/new/hot filtering and data bandwidth choice.
This widget/app is unofficial, is not made by reddit.com but by a fan of that fun site.
This app does not collect or store or share any personal information.
This app does not allow companies to show ads or collect data.
This app does not enable social networking features.
This app does not link to external web sites.
This app does not allow in-app purchases.
This app does not store or share your precise location.
Commons is like that situation when someone that knows you well says: “you should hear this song, you’ll love it” but with people from all parts of the world and using all internets power.
An app connected to 36 different services like YouTube, SoundCloud, Tumblr, Twitter o Foursquare, so you can discover directly where you and your commons feel better. Created for everyone, who follows you in Commons follows you for real, it doesn’t matter the followers you have or the unknown you are.
Download Commons and start discovering the world through the touch, taste and sight of those like you.
More information at: http://www.commons.fm
Commons is proudly connected to: Soundcloud, Spotify, Last.fm, Rdio, Vimeo, Instagram, Blogger, Google+, Wordpress, Youtube, Tumblr, Twitter, MySpace, Pinterest, Imgur, 500px, Flickr, Metacritic, IMDB, Foursquare, Yelp, TripAdvisor, TouristEye, Polyvore, DevianArt, Dribbble, Behance, HubPages, Instapaper, Reddit.
Any suggestions? Are we missing a service? Tell us at: email@example.com