The Application keep details transaction of client/customer .
The application will be help who are handling project and client part payment details. So they easily track how much amount client paid for which project/item and how much amount due for particular clients or project.
Feature are :
1 ) Add client with any currency
2 ) Add project with status
3 ) Add Transaction of a particular client or project .
4 ) Clear view how much amount due or paid by Client.
Best part of application is easily keep How much amount due or paid of a particular client or project
for small shopkeepers and business persons, who want to maintain their customers records in Android mobile.This app is created to maintain only customers payment records.
User can add, edit and delete customers details.
User can make entries for payments, can delete those entries and edit only last record of the particular customer.
User can make a call and send a message to the customer from this app.
user can set a reminder, can edit and delete.
Customer Book : All customers list, user can see details of customer by selecting that particular customer in list.
Payment Records: All payments entries list like call history, user can see a particular customer's all payment details by selecting him in the list.
City List: In this option user can add a new city.
If you are a business based employer, businessman, insurance agent, teacher, lecturer, engineer and no matter what group you belong to be, CLIMAP can provide you with the most dynamic way of handling and keeping your client/customer in the most vital position way of tracking their information. This app lets you create and customize your own template form, create category group, and gather all your clients in one specific group to make everything organized.
✔Provide you with the most dynamic template customization function which lets you to customize your own desired template form according to the related specifications.
✔Form a specific classification group.
✔Create clients which will be later saved in a group for categorization purpose.
✔Template input fields available such as text field, image field, radio button field, checkbox field, date picker field, email field, and contact field.
✔The text field allows you to key in text or any information.
✔You radio button and checkbox field provide you with multiple choice selection where radio button only allow you to choose one out of many while checkbox field will allow you to select more than one choices.
✔The contact field will keep the contact number the clients for you the keep in touch with them using phone call or IM Messenger such as Whatsapp, Viber, Line, and etc.
✔The email field will help to keep the email address of your clients for you to contact or inform your client by sending email.
✔The date picker field will allow you to set reminder notes or alarm related to the date which has been picked. It’s pretty good when you need a notification of something about your clients.
✔The image field will help you to keep whatever photos including personal photos, client’s photo, and any type of photo as well as a captured documents which user need to store inside the client.
✔A search function is available for you to faster obtain your saved templates, groups and clients.
✔Besides of creating clients, you can even treat this as a way to store or create you own template forms to keep any data and group them and this is specifically for students too.
✔The data or information that you can save or keep in the overall template customization are as follows: i) Photos, ii) Captured Documents, iii) Typed Notes, iv) Reminder Notes , v) Email References ,vi) Contact References
TIPS GETTING START WITH THIS APP FASTER:
✔There is a full tutorial guide within the application. Please follow the guide to best utilize this app by going to the menu and select getting started.
*Follow us on Facebook at
* If any idea or bug found, please email us at
✔ HR Management & Strategy
✔ Technology & Software
✔ Staffing & Recruitment
✔ Leadership Development
✔ Training, Learning & Development
✔ HR Outsourcing
✔ Performance Management
✔ Pay & Benefits
✔ Organisational Change
✔ Employment Law
✔ Occupational Health
✔ ...and so much more
Inside you'll also have access to:
✔ Up to the minute HR news headlines, blogs and white papers
✔ The latest HR Management videos (and Podcasts, coming soon!)
✔ Real time HR Management Job postings for all of the USA, UK, Australia and Canada
✔ Plus a whole lot more, including several exciting NEW developments coming very soon.
Packed with a ton of information for busy HR professionals on the go.
Don't miss the opportunity to grab this essential Human Resources app. It's free and easy to start using immediately.
Install this FREE HR Management App today!
You can generate PDF files so you can print them and to send them by email.
Also you can make invoices from estimates in just one click an invoice will be generated automatically with all the details of the budget, you can also enter your withholding bills.
You can also select between different types of currency.
It is specially designed for all types of smartphones (4.7 recommended "or higher).
The safety copies are really easy to give as a single button generates a file that you can copy and export it to any other device because it uses the SQLite database engine data.
It's the most simple payment controller that you ever seen and helps to control the debts of the user's clients.
With this, the user can register, edit and delete debts, that contain the name of the client, description and the quantity in money the client owe, plus you can add billings information with their debts.
The user also can view how much each one of your clients owes, and have the control of total to receive and the total paid.
Also you can see cool historical stats with pie charts and export data to excel
NOW YOU CAN EXPORT TO EXCEL
It's simple, it's easy and it's free.
Now you can get the whole lot for free, and you can refer to them on your Android phone whenever you need to know anything about management.
Need a quick reminder of what to do when negotiating, how to give a presentation, how to plan a project, or how to be assertive? Just flip to the card and there are the top tips. If you need more you can click through to the website and read more in detail about each subject.
Subjects include: Assertiveness, Bosses, Change Management, Cost reduction, Creativity, Customer Care, Daily Checklist, Four types of people, Happiness, How Life Is, Influencing, Information, Management, Meetings, Motivation, Negotiating, Presentation, Skills, Problem Solving, Project Management, Quality, Recruitment, Selling, Strategy (this is almost an MBA!), Success, Teams and Time Management.
Take a look at the video just one of the subjects in this app!
Features of this project management system app:
- Add/Create new projects
- Add tasks to each individual projects
- Delete/Update the tasks and projects
- Search tasks
- Flexible and easy to use app
- Add start and end dates of projects to track the progress of work
- Submit feedback
- Share the tasks
A PMS is what we always search for on Google play for our android mobile but usually you will find some ebooks or different apps which are of no use for you. This is our first step to provide you a mobile Project management system and we will be enhancing it regularly. Your feedback is very important for us.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for questions!
Less Typing and More Tapping offers immediate boost in productivity. Possibilities are unlimited when you create the templates to match your business needs. You client is now in your pocket! Efficient Customer Relationship Management for Service oriented business professionals.
- Add, update, delete, search clients, events.
- Color Themes available for skin or background and buttons.
- Boost productivity by creating your own custom templates for commonly used scenarios to save repeat typing.
- View History.
- Support for photo, audio, video, file or document attachments for client, project, sales/order/contract and event records. Use powerful features in this CRM App.
- Goodbye calculators as app will compute account balance using old balance and amount paid / due.
- Use dictations , voice or speech to text via voice enabled keyboard if supported by your device.
- Export-Import to share data with existing practice applications by uploading and downloading CSV files. Its perfect for bulk or mass data upload to/from your existing system.
- Schedule events or appointments and view them by day, week, month or year. Remind clients via SMS, email or phone call with just ONE tap. App even pre-fills the message for you that you can customize as you please. Supports Google calendar sync on most devices.
- For peace of mind, Backup your data so you can store it safely or transfer it to the other mobile device or PC.
- Restore your database from the previous backup.
- Take Photo
- Print or Save HTML or Text formatted data from the app to email or to SD Card so you can Print it or Transfer to your PC or other tablets or other apps.
- Bills/Collection and Balance Due Report - Allows you in just ONE tap to text, call or email your clients who have balance due.
- Detailed HELP
- FREE for LIMITED TIME / TRIAL.
- Contact Us - We value your opinion and seek your advice for implementing future features. Email us especially before leaving negative feedback. Thanks!
Useful for Driving School Instructors, Dance School, karate school, Lawn mowers, Snow Removal, private classes such as piano or music or even yoga, Contractors, Hair Salons, Beauty Parlors, Investment Consultants and Travel Agents, Spa/Tanning centers, massage centers, aesthetician, beautician, Small businesses, investment agents or brokers, Caterer, Bakers, sellers, newspaper stand, entrepreneur ,home improvement designers, interior designers, Tuitions tracker, baby sitters, plumbers. Efficient, quick, GTD, CRM and easy information at your fingertips available to you on the go.
Like us on Facebook at
Understand the Theory and Practice of Management
Skills and techniques needed to become an effective Company Owner, Director, Manager or a better member of staff
Get The Most From Yourself and Your Team
Welcome to our free courses on management skills. There are lessons on many management topics which will be added to over time. The lessons will also be supplemented by short weekly posts on current and new subjects.
If you have an interest in business and want to understand its structure and organisation, the tools deployed by managers to enable them to be effective at achieving things through other people, managing all aspects of a business large or small, then invest your time with us. That’s all you need- your time. There is nothing to pay.
Our content is designed to be useful to people who need to understand the theory and practice of management .You will find it invaluable if you are starting a business and need a practical guide for day to day issues; if you are a student of management theory; or if you are working your way up in business and need an understanding of how departments fit together like a jigsaw, and interact to form a cohesive company.
Designed with productivity in mind, the contractor Contractor Customer Management, Appointment, Estimates and Invoicing app delivers the ability to keep track of all your customers, manage leads, estimates, appointments and invoices while on the go. Our Smith support team is here to help you so you can be even more successful.
Here are some of the tools that are available:
* Easy and professional estimate generation for prospective customers
* Scheduling and managing appointments wherever you are
* Send professional invoices without doing any paperwork
* Keep track of all your past and upcoming jobs
* Free leads from the Smith network
* Manage your customer list (both from Smith and your own clientele)
Smith would love to hear your suggestions & feedback on how to improve our Contractor Customer Management, Appointment, Estimates and Invoicing Tool! Please continue to send questions, suggestions and ideas to email@example.com. Visit us at http://www.gosmith.com/pro.htm to learn more.
on advertisements what ever money will be generated by it will be going to children health care noble cause.
"To all those who have worked in business and marketing with a passion to satisfy customer needs and enhance customer and societal well-being."
“The bagwan of Marketing strikes again. Leave it to Phil Kotler to revisit all of
our blocking and tackling at just the right time . . . and as all great marketers
know: ‘timing is everything.’” VSL Institute
***Topic is Below***
Communication and Promotion
Customer Relationship Management (CRM)
Distribution and Channels
Focusing and Niching
Forecasting and the Future
Goals and Objectives
Image and Emotional Marketing
Implementation and Control
Information and Analytics
Internet and E-Business
Marketing Assets and Resources
Marketing Department Interfaces
Marketing Roles and Skills
New Product Development
Retailers and Vendors
Success and Failure
Telemarketing and Call Centers
Trends in Marketing Thinking and Practice
Word of Mouth
1. Identify different types of workload management behaviors you can use to perform successfully
2. Show how you used your workload management skills to make positive contributions at work
3. Write accomplishment statements for performance reviews or job interviews
4. Develop your workload management strengths and improve your performance
5. Help direct reports, subordinates, colleagues, or other people improve their workload management performance
The 204 Skills are grouped into the following Eight (8) Categories:
Creativity, Goal Setting, Project Management, Prioritizing, Task Management, Problem Solving, Time Management, Organizing
The Impact Section Includes:
1. Questions To Ask: Use these to determine how you used your workload management skills to positively impact people, processes, and practices.
2. 33 Impact Examples: Use these as samples of different ways workload management skills can have a positive impact.
3. Workplace Factors: Use these to identify which stakeholders, entities, and workplace outcomes benefited from your workload management skills.
4. The PAR Approach: Use this to write personalized accomplishment statements. There is an example and an explanation of how to use the PAR Approach.
P – Problem or Situation you encountered
A – Action you took to resolve the problem or handle the situation
R – Results of the action you took
5. Action Verbs: Use these to identify personal accomplishments and write accomplishment statements.
The Development Section Includes:
1. Assessment and Critique: Use this to analyze your workload management capabilities. The section contains a 3-Step process to identify workload management strengths and weaknesses.
2. KISS Method: Use this to further analyze your workload management strengths and weaknesses.
K – Things you want to KEEP doing in the area of workload management
I – Things you want to IMPROVE in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to START doing in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to STOP doing in the area of workload management
3. 12 KISS Examples: Use these as samples of ways to analyze workload management strengths and weaknesses.
4. Development Definitions: Use these to identify the general ways to learn, gain, or enhance skills.
5. 16 Examples of specific Development Activities: Use these as samples of ways to learn, gain, or enhance workload management skills.
Number of fee and profit make you headache?
You want to track quantity of sold products, expenses, inventory, customer ...?
There are hundreds of reasons to want to find a management software
Sales Management is a great solution for you, completely free suit most businesses. It suits for small and medium shops/stores.
Why is the Sales Management?
1. Ease to use: Sales Management is designed to be the easiest to use, no need to go through training. You don't need to know anything about computer but you can use Store Management without issue.
2. Compact: you will get rid of a jumble: CPU, monitor, mouse, keyboard ... on your desk. All things you need just a tablet (and printer), your desk will bring a more modern style. Especially Store management can fully connect the printer via wireless (bluetooth - upcomming)
3. Convenience: if you need attach pictures to your products, you will not need to buy a camera or miscellaneous steps to connect the computer to the camera.
Forget about it, Store Management will support these hassle things, simply open the product management features, creating a new product, then you can enjoy taking pictures of the product from camera of your tablet.
Pictures will be attached to each product.
4. Management of complex products: each product you have dozens attached information (eg phone has information of screen size, CPU, RAM ... Clothes have color, material. ..)
Sales Management is strong enough to help you configure and attach these information to your products. Store management also support manage product as categories.
5. Effective Customer Management: tracking of assets, purchase history ...
6. Cost management: create new cost, cost classification. You can attach a bill on new cost item
7. Report easy to use: you can create dozens of different types of reports with extremely simple operation.
8. Support Online
9. Work as offline (and online - upcomming)
All comments are extremely valuable for us to improve the program further.
Search word: scadenziario, soldi, spese, fatture, fattura, incassi, bolle, bolla, gestionale, schedule, money, expenses, invoices, bills, management, gestionale