✔ HR Management & Strategy
✔ Technology & Software
✔ Staffing & Recruitment
✔ Leadership Development
✔ Training, Learning & Development
✔ HR Outsourcing
✔ Performance Management
✔ Pay & Benefits
✔ Organisational Change
✔ Employment Law
✔ Occupational Health
✔ ...and so much more
Inside you'll also have access to:
✔ Up to the minute HR news headlines, blogs and white papers
✔ The latest HR Management videos (and Podcasts, coming soon!)
✔ Real time HR Management Job postings for all of the USA, UK, Australia and Canada
✔ Plus a whole lot more, including several exciting NEW developments coming very soon.
Packed with a ton of information for busy HR professionals on the go.
Don't miss the opportunity to grab this essential Human Resources app. It's free and easy to start using immediately.
Install this FREE HR Management App today!
Now you can get the whole lot for free, and you can refer to them on your Android phone whenever you need to know anything about management.
Need a quick reminder of what to do when negotiating, how to give a presentation, how to plan a project, or how to be assertive? Just flip to the card and there are the top tips. If you need more you can click through to the website and read more in detail about each subject.
Subjects include: Assertiveness, Bosses, Change Management, Cost reduction, Creativity, Customer Care, Daily Checklist, Four types of people, Happiness, How Life Is, Influencing, Information, Management, Meetings, Motivation, Negotiating, Presentation, Skills, Problem Solving, Project Management, Quality, Recruitment, Selling, Strategy (this is almost an MBA!), Success, Teams and Time Management.
Take a look at the video just one of the subjects in this app!
1. Non work calls to your cell phone.
Unless you use your cell phone in your work, keep it turned off so that personal calls go to voicemail. Return urgent calls during a break in your work. Everything else can be returned in your free time.
It's important to let your friends and family know that you don't want to be bothered with calls at work unless it's an emergency. Once you stop answering calls at all times of the day, they’ll get the hint.
2. Co-workers stopping to “chat.”
If a co-worker stops to chat and you're busy doing something, kindly tell them that you're in the middle of a project and that you will stop by to see them when you get a minute. If you're not busy, it's ok to chat a bit if your company allows it. This can build camaraderie and good working relationships. You can always cut idle conversation short with the simple phrase, “I need to get back to work!”
3. People coming into your office or to your desk asking questions while you're working or maybe even while you are eating lunch.
Example - "This will just take five minutes."
Consider saying this, "I want to give you my undivided attention, so let me finish this work item, or Big Mac, and then I'll stop by to see you."
As with the "chat" interruption above, this allows you to control the time you invest when you actually do connect because you'll be at their workspace. You can walk away when you're done and not get trapped in your own office or cubicle.
4. Handling e-mails or instant messaging.
Unless you need to regularly check e-mail in order to manage the tasks you're working on, I suggest checking it no more than 3 times a day. Once when you get to work to see if there is anything urgent for the start of that day, once before going to lunch and again at about 3:30 PM to process replies before the end of your workday. Also, consider disabling the alarm that announces arriving e-mail.
5. Working on multiple projects.
Studies have shown that multi-tasking is actually counterproductive. Key in on one project at a time. You'll be more effective at getting it done in less time, and you'll do a better job on it. Your mental and creative energy will be focused and not distracted by what the other tasks may be demanding. Also, the sense of accomplishment from completing one task will energize you for the next project.
We all deal with interruptions in our workday, so it’s up to us to manage them. Hopefully, these management tips will help you remain more focused and productive.
Here is some of what you will find inside the management tips app:
6 Steps To Effective Communication...
10 Ways To Stimulate Employee Motivation...
6 Ways To Help Your Employees Beat Stress And Work More...
10 Characteristics of Effective Meetings...
Managing Change And Negative Repercussions...
Managing Time in a Fast Paced World...
Managing Your Time - How To Prioritize Your Tasks...
Also, here is what you will learn about inside the "Management" e-book:
Introduction To Management...
How To Build Trust And Confidence...
A Manager's Pitfalls...
How To Build Team Spirit...
Dealing With Problem Employees...
Using Your Emotional Intelligence...
So, go ahead and grab your free app on management tips now.
1. Identify different types of workload management behaviors you can use to perform successfully
2. Show how you used your workload management skills to make positive contributions at work
3. Write accomplishment statements for performance reviews or job interviews
4. Develop your workload management strengths and improve your performance
5. Help direct reports, subordinates, colleagues, or other people improve their workload management performance
The 204 Skills are grouped into the following Eight (8) Categories:
Creativity, Goal Setting, Project Management, Prioritizing, Task Management, Problem Solving, Time Management, Organizing
The Impact Section Includes:
1. Questions To Ask: Use these to determine how you used your workload management skills to positively impact people, processes, and practices.
2. 33 Impact Examples: Use these as samples of different ways workload management skills can have a positive impact.
3. Workplace Factors: Use these to identify which stakeholders, entities, and workplace outcomes benefited from your workload management skills.
4. The PAR Approach: Use this to write personalized accomplishment statements. There is an example and an explanation of how to use the PAR Approach.
P – Problem or Situation you encountered
A – Action you took to resolve the problem or handle the situation
R – Results of the action you took
5. Action Verbs: Use these to identify personal accomplishments and write accomplishment statements.
The Development Section Includes:
1. Assessment and Critique: Use this to analyze your workload management capabilities. The section contains a 3-Step process to identify workload management strengths and weaknesses.
2. KISS Method: Use this to further analyze your workload management strengths and weaknesses.
K – Things you want to KEEP doing in the area of workload management
I – Things you want to IMPROVE in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to START doing in the area of workload management
S – Things you want to STOP doing in the area of workload management
3. 12 KISS Examples: Use these as samples of ways to analyze workload management strengths and weaknesses.
4. Development Definitions: Use these to identify the general ways to learn, gain, or enhance skills.
5. 16 Examples of specific Development Activities: Use these as samples of ways to learn, gain, or enhance workload management skills.
for small shopkeepers and business persons, who want to maintain their customers records in Android mobile.This app is created to maintain only customers payment records.
User can add, edit and delete customers details.
User can make entries for payments, can delete those entries and edit only last record of the particular customer.
User can make a call and send a message to the customer from this app.
user can set a reminder, can edit and delete.
Customer Book : All customers list, user can see details of customer by selecting that particular customer in list.
Payment Records: All payments entries list like call history, user can see a particular customer's all payment details by selecting him in the list.
City List: In this option user can add a new city.
The application will be help who are handling project and client part payment details. So they easily track how much amount client paid for which project/item and how much amount due for particular clients or project.
Feature are :
1 ) Add client with any currency
2 ) Add project with status
3 ) Add Transaction of a particular client or project .
4 ) Clear view how much amount due or paid by Client.
Best part of application is easily keep How much amount due or paid of a particular client or project
It is the most complete management system companies made Android devices, features like user management, internal messaging, map view, orders, customers, products, reports (PDF) and articles.
All Sales Management, Purchasing and Suppliers.
- Synchronize data
- User Management
- Internal Messaging
- Display map of users
- Customer Management
- Management of products / articles
- Management of product categories
- Inventory management (Input / shows)
- Management of movements (Input / sticking out stock)
- Management of customer orders
- Generating PDF catalogs produced
- Generation of orders to PDF
- Sending orders by Email
- Management of suppliers orders
The easiest way to gain access to the largest selection of management jobs and manager job openings.
Management Jobs is a FREE job finder that enables you to search ALL the best job sites at once.
How It Works
To increase your chances of landing a job, you should apply for as many jobs as possible. However, different companies use different job posting services. You must search more than one or two job sites otherwise you run the risk of missing great job openings.
With our free "find me a job” search tool, you search ALL the best job sites for manager jobs and management job vacancies. One search will return relevant results from Monster jobs, Simply Hired jobs, Career Builder jobs, Indeed jobs, & more!
Your search criteria is used to ensure the best results. If you search in titles only, search for "store manager” jobs in Denver, CO, and use a 25 mile search radius, you will only see store manager jobs located within 25 miles of Denver!
* Enter in a search word or phrase (job title – store manager, district manager, assistant manager, office manager)
* Enter in your zip code OR city and state
* Select a radius to search
* Search in titles only to see job listings where your search word was used in job title
* See all management job listings that fit your criteria
* Sort manager job opportunities or management jobs based on location or title
* Take advantage of timesaving features – add jobs to your favorites list, share listings with friends, email job opportunities to yourself to apply with your computer generated resume & more!
* Search 100s of job sites at once to get the best selection of manager jobs and management jobs
* Search in titles for more relevant job vacancies (better fits your needs)
* Your screen fills with management job openings
* See short manager job descriptions of management industry jobs that fit your needs
* Add a manager job opportunity to your favorites list
* Share a management job vacancy by email/Twitter/Facebook
* Delete a manager or management job listing from your list
* Select or unselect all food jobs
* Forward multiple jobs (such as restaurant manager jobs, office manager jobs, or retail management jobs) onto others by way of email/Facebook/Twitter
* Delete multiple job posts at once
* Add multiple jobs in the management sector to your favorites list
* Access your favorites list fast
* POST a job or post jobs for free using our free job posting service.
* Post resume to our database to have it appear at the TOP of searches
* And more
What You Will Find
With our FREE Management Jobs job finding tool, you search 100s of job sites at once. This means you’ll get the largest selection of job opportunities and management job openings. What types of jobs will you find? Here is a sample: Note these positions may include full time management jobs, part time manager jobs, temporary management jobs, as well as seasonal management jobs.
Retail management jobs
Assistant retail management jobs
Construction management jobs
Office manager jobs
Automotive management jobs
Restaurant management jobs
Sales manager jobs
Security manager jobs
Property management jobs
Engineering management jobs
Are you a job recruiter, business owner, or hiring manager who needs to hire quality managers? If so, use our free post jobs feature to have your job listing added to our database.
Job searching online is nice, as is using a free job finder. But, you should also add your resume to online databases because many more companies search for qualified job seekers. Add resume / post resume today. It will appear at the TOP of searches.
If you have any questions, comments, suggestions, or need troubleshooting assistance, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We can also customize any of our apps to meet your own specific wants and needs.
Easy to use
Cash on delivery
Customer can contact Hotel management
Can save the order list for temporary purpose
CMI Management Essentials includes:
• Answers to common management problems and free CMI resources to support your understanding of the issues involved
• A self–assessment test that enables you to understand how good a leader and manager you are and to identify resources to support your professional development
• A self-assessment test that enables you to understand how well your organisation is managed and to identify ways in which CMI can help develop your management and leadership talent
• Opportunities to network via an up to date link to the CMI’s online community
• Up to date Management news direct from CMI’s website
Take advantage of a special discounted membership offer available as a "thank you" for downloading our app.
** Added Dropbox for backup and restore !!! ***
The myBiz Mobile Business Manager is a comprehensive suite of tools that allow a mobile user to manage a small to medium business without having to be tethered to a terminal
This app is the myStock app on Steroids! Comprehensive Inventory with extra business tools for total business management. Simple interfaces with great export/import features to work with PC tools like Excel, Calc...etc.
Easily send Quotes and Invoices to customers as PDFs, Expense reports to your manager and Inventory adjustments to the shipping department! All via your mobile phone or tablet!
The tool suite includes an Inventory Manager (similar to the myStock Inventory Manager), an Expense Tracker and a Quotation and Invoice Generator. This allows a user to meticulously track and document products and services that go in and out of the business
These tools are particularly powerful and can be used from the beginning of a sale to the tail end of disposition, while recording all expenses along the way
All the tools have the ability to report in PDF format for easy viewing, as well as exporting to CSV for data manipulation and statistical operations in a standard spreadsheet program.
Currently supports Decimal Currency formats #,###.## (Cannot process comma as the decimal)
Exported PDF headers are only supported for English Language
Designed for single device real-time management (does not sync across multiple devices)
Project organization – Manage multiple projects at a time and separate different aspects of your Businesses and Personal data.
Password protection – Protect your projects from other users
Backup/Restore – Each project or the whole Application.
Export and transfer to PC or other devices for analysis and reporting
Import all your data from the Trial Edition!
Tabulate daily expenses such as purchases, mileage and rents
Report and review the expenses in multiple formats such as CVS or PDF
Categorize and sort expenses
Automate recurring expenses
Group multiple Expenses in an overall Expense worksheet
Integrated Mileage calculation
Integrated Pop-up Calculator
Export and Import - All sheets, Single sheet or Single expense record
User definable expense categories
Summary reports and charts
Prepare, generate & send full-fledged quotations and invoices from your mobile device
Add multiple Products and Services as line items
Add credits, discounts and taxes
Set Status to keep up to date with open or pending quotes and invoices
Maintain an internal customer list for easy quote and invoice generation
Option to select customers from system Contact List
Outputs a professionally formatted quotes and invoices in PDF format
Insert a Company Logo and Signatures as picture files into your Quotes and Invoices
Export to CSV data format for data editing on a PC or other device
Duplicate quotes to reuse for multiple customers
Send finalized invoices to automatically apply adjustments to inventory
Full Product Database
Cost and Pricing Management
Report Generation in PDF and Charting
Export and Import Stock Data
Add detailed product information
Quickly make transactions by scanning Product Barcodes
Supports Google Android Speech to Text typing for fast easy data input and updating.
Compatible with myStock (export/import stock data) and myBook (apply contacts to Quotes).
Priority Support for 6 months after purchase.
Support Site (for fastest response)
Keywords: Sales Tracking Inventory Management Projects stock invoice pdf csv quote quotation logo business tool chart expense account bar code scan barcode reader QR code product picture scanner Bin stockroom CRM Customer Relation Manager ERP Solution biz mobile
"Strategy Management - Concepts and Tools: with flashcards & tests" is not an educational gimmick. This is a rigorous, in-depth professional-level course designed to show engaged business professionals how to develop effective competitive strategies. Every important step and aspect of this process is fully explained, from a strategy’s inception to its final implementation within the business. Specifically, this educational resource is designed to illustrate the correct execution of the development, formulation, implementation, and evaluation phases crucial to creating a soundly competitive business strategy. Emphasis is placed on the need for awareness of -- and accommodation to -- changes in an organization's internal and external environments. An overview of various generic business strategies and techniques for analyzing these strategies are also covered.
"Strategy Management - Concepts and Tools: with flashcards & tests" is a complete learning solution, utilizing a full professional-level textbook – logically divided into ten chapters – as well as multiple interactive mLearning features. These study aides include interactive flashcards as well as knowledge exams that test users’ newly acquired management knowledge, explaining both right and wrong answers after each test is administered. All included materials are designed to focus users’ learning efforts as effectively and constructively as possible, while affording students the flexibility of learning on their own unique schedules. With this breadth of features, coupled with an abundance of professional-level educational content, "Strategy Management - Concepts and Tools: with flashcards & tests" can give any aspiring business professional the tools to expand their business successfully even within the most competitive industries or markets.
• Strategic management: An overview
• Environmental analysis
• Industry and competitor analysis
• Internal appraisal
• Strategic formulation
• Strategic choices
• Strategic implementation issues
• Strategic evaluation and control
• Crafting global strategy
• Complete course texts
• Interactive flashcards for subject review
• Comprehensive chapter-level tests
• Explanations of right and wrong answers
Application does not require internet connection to operate
Learning To-Go: is developed by the market leader ComboApp based on the work of Professor and best-selling author Dr. Jae K. Shim.
Promoted by ComboApp Marketing & PR Agency http://marketing.comboapp.com
Our users are saying:
4W Job Management is a must have for any trade. It does everything you need to track jobs, customers and scheduling.
WOW!! The most AMAZING APP for my work!
I have been scouring the android app list for months. Finally an app that meets my work needs. Plus many benefits I thought would NEVER BE OFFERED. This is a lifesaver, Light years ahead of all the other managers. THANKS!!!!!
• Manage your jobs with an intuitive job description: Who, What, Where and When (4W).
• Simple to use CRM features.
• Add your own custom fields.
• Seamlessly integrate your Contacts, Calendar Events and SMS messages.
• Enter a simple or extensive job description, text and voice notes, and job/meeting locations.
• Jobs can include a hierarchical list of job items. Jobs and job items can include a to do list.
• Time and mileage entry with data export to csv file. (For Excel etc.)
• Sync your phone and tablet data plus optionally send task and job data to others. (Sync is a payable subscription service)
The application has...
• Basic finance features only. (no estimates, no invoices no financial reports)
• [Tech: No support for app2sd for database performance reasons]
To understand more about how the app is using permissions, scroll down to the Understanding Permissions below.
Please note that 4W Task Manager is optimized for phone-sized screens. However, it is fully operational on tablets.
4W Task Manager was previously called OnTheJob Job Management. This application is not related to the Macintosh software called On The Job.
Contractors, Small businesses and more.
The app is using a variety of permissions, all required to make it easier to do your job.
Many of the permissions are required to use the full- featured Calendar. If you want to know more about which permissions are needed for what, read on…
• Modify/delete USB storage contents:
Allows voice recordings and pictures taken within the app to be stored on the SD card saving internal phone memory.
• Read/Edit SMS or MMS:
Required to display all SMS/MMS messages exchanged with your customers and allows you to delete a message. Note that the app does not send SMS/MMS messages itself, but instead opens your normal SMS/ MMS app.
• Display system-level alerts:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call.
• Prevent phone/tablet from sleeping:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Record audio:
Used by the built-in voice recorder. Voice recording can be used for notes and job descriptions.
• Google mail
• Use the authentication credentials of an account
• Add or modify calendar events and send email to guests
• Read calendar events:
Required by the Calendar to enable all its features.
• Read/write contact data:
Allows the app to integrate your phone contacts as customers. You can then edit contacts from inside the app.
• Read sensitive log data:
In case of an application crash, the app automatically creates an email with log crash information and asks for your permission to send it to Job Crafts. No information is ever sent without your approval.
• Full Internet access:
Required by the Calendar.
• Intercept outgoing calls, Read phone state and identity:
Allows the app to show the 4W widget while in a phone call, which allows you to open the 4W app without leaving the call screen.
• Receive data from Internet:
This Google cloud messaging (GCM) permission is used for 4W data sync.
• Discover known accounts, Control vibrator:
Required by the Calendar and used by the task alerts.
More from developer
Search word: scadenziario, soldi, spese, fatture, fattura, incassi, bolle, bolla, gestionale, schedule, money, expenses, invoices, bills, management, gestionale