CK47 is a video recording app supporting 4K video and pro features as well as many more to get the most out of your Android Camera.
Features in this version (for supporting devices) :
• Record in 720p/1080/2K/UHD/4K and other video resolutions.
• Allows importing custom video profiles.
• Includes various video profiles (eg. flat,log,square root,linear,srgb,etc...).
• Save video to external otg devices or addon sd-cards.
• Manual Exposure, zoom, and focus controls.
• Video Bitrates 15Mbps to 200Mbps.
• Video Noise reduction.
• Edge contrast support.
• White balance control.
• Various grid overlays.
• Various aspect marks overlays.
• Device level display.
• Audio monitor bar (two styles, LED bar or full bar).
• Separate optical and eis video stabilization toggle options.
• Video frame rates starting at 24fps and up.
• AB Shutter 3 remote trigger support.
• Right and Left handed button controls.
• Supports geo tagging video with gps coordinates.
Demo version available https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.draekko.ck47.demo
• CK47 supports Camera2 Limited API or better devices. Will not work with legacy hardware devices.
• Supported recorder video resolutions are device dependent.
• Some options are device dependent and will be disabled when unavailable.
• Some devices won't support all available Camera2 API options or misreport support.
• Some devices won't support all encoder options.
• Some devices treat encoder video framerates as suggestions.
• On some devices when setting location permission to never allow will cause you to subsequently always manually enable it in settings -> app -> ck47 -> permission.
• The whole encoder subsystem is independent from the application and is implemented by the device manufacturer.
• Remote shutter uses volume key ids as trigger keys so using the volume will trigger recording.
• The app doesn't contain any tracking, ads, or analytics software.
• App support available only in English.
Visit http://draekko.com for support, and feedback.