Why just keep a log of bar codes when you can control them? Imagine a world where all your books, CDs, DVDs, and Blu Rays open their digital counterpart automatically. Where an old photo album can show you on a map where its memories were taken. Imagine a toddler replaying their favorite song for the 1000th time without having to ask for help. That’s the power of RaspberryPOP!
RaspberryPOP! keeps track of all the barcodes, QR codes, and NFC tags you scan and allows you to choose exactly what happens when you scan them next. If you’d rather keep it simple, RaspberryPOP! is a beautiful way of storing all the codes you’ve scanned for future reference, no matter how complex the data. If you’re feeling more adventurous, deep integration with apps like YouTube, Twitch, Spotify, etc. even allows you to start streaming media! Simple and useful have been the #1 priorities in giving you control of your code management.
• Servers: Plex & Kodi
• Streaming: Google Play Movies & TV, YouTube, Spotify, Pandora, Twitch
• Launch and Search Other Apps
• Local Files
• Alarms, Timers, Stopwatch, Countdown & Events
• Device Settings (WiFi, Bluetooth, Volume, Flashlight, Brightness, Screen Orientation)
• Plain Notes & Calculator
• Extras: Checklist, Counter/Calculator, Custom Form, Dice Roll
RaspberryPOP is as powerful, or as simple, as you need it to be. The best part? Your NFC tags and QR/Barcodes aren't edited or interfered with, so you can keep using them with any other app or device!
• Export to CSV
• Create QR Code from anywhere!
• Scan QR/Barcode from Camera/Saved File/Manual Input
• Detailed Scan History
• Tasker Integration (With Unlimited Parameters!)
• Roku Playback (Plex, Netflix, YouTube)
• Comments and Labels
• 7+ Themes
Premium is a one time purchase and allows you to store unlimited tags and servers, organize and rearrange tags into collections, plus access all themes!
Camera for scanning bar codes
Location for Navigation feature
File Storage for local Calibre libraries
System Overlay for Note feature
Device Setting Source:
Camera for flashlight toggle
Do Not Disturb for volume settings
WiFi State for connecting to chosen networks
Write Settings for brightness and orientation setting
All metadata obtained legally from official APIs, you cannot stream any content directly from the application.