- Monitor and manage multiple NAS devices
- Shutdown, Restart, Wake-on-Lan
- Volume Capacity and Usage
- Drive Details including SMART+
- Device details (Hostname, firmware, memory, etc)
- Fan and CPU Temperature
- Network Interfaces
- Start, Stop and Manage Services
- SSH (via ConnectBot)
- FTP browser (via AndFTP)
- CPU, Memory and Network Utilization (requires iStat Add-On)
Follow @NASUtils on Twitter for news and updates. https://twitter.com/intent/user?screen_name=NASUtils
NETGEAR, ReadyNAS, ReadyDATA and RAIDiator are trademarks and/or registered trademarks of NETGEAR, Inc. and/or its subsidiaries in the United States and/or other countries. Other brand names mentioned herein are for identification purposes only and may be trademarks of their respective holder(s). NAS Utils is not provided, affiliated or endorsed by NETGEAR, Inc. Information is subject to change without notice.
Ever wanted to sniff out and plot those elusive open WiFi access points?
This wi-fi scanner uses your GPS and WiFi in combination to scan for Wi-Fi hotspots, then saves their location to a file which you can then export a KML file to Google Earth , export to Kismet, or use realtime web uploads to scan and upload in realtime!
Excellent for wardriving in your car, to scan lots of hotspots - it can handle logging the position of thousands of accesspoints without crashing and without posting duplicates.
Quite useful for site surveys (scanning for unsecured Wi Fi access points), or surveying large areas as part of a larger security audit. Has slow down options for scanning whilst walking as well, so you can go for a stroll or a run around a site and the scanner will still work without consuming lots of battery power
It can also be used if you just have a passing interest in seeing what is out there - for example you could take a drive around your city centre and see the state of access points (open, secured, insecure, etc).
The CSV export lets you export the data for manipulation in your favourite spreadsheet editor (Excel, OpenOffice / LibreOffice), or visualise access points using the KML export.
WiFi Tracker also knows about who made the accesspoint that it has found so can detect most accesspoints made by netgear, d-link, 3com, apple, linksys, and so on
If the Torque app is also running on the device, and you have a high-resolution (QStarz 818XT) GPS device connected to that app, then WiFi Tracker will augment it's GPS data automatically with the higher resolution data from Torque
If you have any suggestions, drop me an email using the 'contact developer' link and I'll see what I can do!
Key Features of ReadyNAS Remote Application are:
- Access files stored on your ReadyNAS as you would natively on a local area network (LAN) connection without a PC or Mac
- Upload photos from your Android device directly to your ReadyNAS when you’re traveling, or Email photos stored on your ReadyNAS to loved ones using your mobile device
- Download music files to your mobile device anywhere using Wi-Fi or 3G connection directly from your ReadyNAS
- Modify files stored on one ReadyNAS and Upload them to the same or a secondary ReadyNAS
This app works with NETGEAR ReadyNASOS 6.0+ and ReadyCLOUD. For any feature requests or detailed feedback, please email email@example.com
* Access your entire ReadyNAS content (videos, music, photos, and other files)
* Download videos, photos, and music for offline viewing
* Automatically backup your Camera Roll photos to your ReadyNAS
* Stream music from your ReadyCLOUD directly to your mobile device
* Preview thumbnails of photos (DLNA must be enabled on the folder)
* Camera Roll backup can be configured to use Cellular Data + Wifi or Wifi only connectivity
* Access documents (pdf, word, excel)
* Access to the full capacity of your ReadyNAS (Terabytes)
* Ability to stream video files (.avi .mkv .mp4) from your ReadyCLOUD to 3rd party Android video players (Tested with Vplayer and MX Player)
* No subscriptions or costs
* Recently viewed content is available in local cache, reducing the time and data cost to view files that have been accessed
* Safe data transfer over the internet using encrypted
Use ReadyCLOUD to access your centrally stored media and content from your mobile device. Play videos and music, view photos and documents, and backup your mobile camera roll photos all from the ReadyCLOUD app.
Please share your experience by rating this application and writing a review.
For feature requests and enhancements, please feel free to post at www.readynas.com/forums or the AllABoutReadyNAS Facebook page.
For more information on ReadyNAS go to www.netgear.com/readynas
Common PTZ 1
Common PTZ 2
TV-IP 410 b
This app is designed for TRENDnet cameras and includes the following features:
- Guaranteed to work with all TRENDnet camera models listed above.
- Free to try. Receive a full refund within 30 days if you are not satisfied with our app.
- Remotely view and control all TRENDnet IP camera models .
- User-friendly interface. Fast loading .
- Record videos and take snapshots from your IP cameras and share videos via email
- Unlimited number of cameras. View up to 4 cameras on screen at a time .
- Instantly capture camera's screen and send via email
- Perfect for home security, pet-cam or workplaces.
- Designed for both phones and tablets .
- Pan, tilt, zoom (PTZ) (available on selected models)
- Developed by 3rd party developers. We are not affiliated with or endorsed by TRENDnet Corp.
- This app does not support audio streaming. You can see video.
See video demo on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fnh4JGgjsFo .
Instead contact us on insomnia(at)gosar.de. The rating is useless for feedback as it provides no email address for us to contact you for details about feature request etc.
Stay connected to the strongest available WIFI, including unknown, but unsecured networks. That's the main task of Wifi Jumper!
The complete feature list:
- Automatically connect to the strongest available WIFI (scaninterval configurable)
- Even unknown, but unsecured networks can be used automatically (configurable)
- Messages and icons in status bar (configurable)
- Autostart after boot (configurable)
- Optional: create Wifi Zones based on one or more Radio Cells to automatically start and stop Wifi Hardware.
- Automatically adds new Radio Cells to known Wifi Zones while connected to WIFI
- Show Zone on Map (if Google Maps is installed)
- Optional: define "Airplane Mode Timezones" with the "Airplane Mode Scheduler" to automatically start/stop airplane mode (DOES NOT WORK WITH ANDROID >= 4.2 !!!)
- Saves an high amount of energy if all features are used
- Easy to use
- Multilingual (german, english)
- no support for custom roms!
- wifi zones work only on devices with telephony features
- Due to new restrictions by Google, the airplane mode scheduler is not working with android >= 4.2
Wifi Jumper automatically connects your device to the strongest available known WIFI network. Unknown, but unsecured networks are also supported to be connected to. Additionally, one can define "WIFI Zones" based on the current radiocell, in which your WIFI hardware will automatically be activated.
Leaving a Wifi Zone, Wifi Jumper will turn off WIFI hardware and saves energy. New cell-Ids for already defined Wifi Zones are added automatically while connected to a known WIFI.
In order to save even more energy, you are able to define timezones in which the airplanemode will be automatically (de-)activated. The advantages are not limited to energy saving: no radiation and disturbance while sleeping. Wifi Jumper is the perfect solution for many minor issues, but in only one app.
Note: Wifi Jumper uses android functionality that didn't support App2SD. We strongly recommend to make no use of App2SD!
Wifi Jumper needs the following permissions (reason):
- Location (determine position of WIFI Location on a map)
- Telephony (gather system-id)
- System utilities (autostart, airplanemode start/stop, WIFI start/stop)
- Networking (license check, scan for networks und status)
Note: Please give us a chance to improve Wifi Jumper. Let us know about any bad experiences and problems with Wifi Jumper before leaving any bad comments. We work hard to fix any issues reported by our customers. Thank you very much!
Epson iPrint makes printing easy and convenient whether your printer is in the next room or across the world.
• Print, scan, and share directly from your Android phone or tablet
• Print from anywhere in the world to email-enabled Epson printers using remote print functionality
• Print photos, PDFs and Microsoft Office Word and Excel files
• Access and print your online files from Box, Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive and Microsoft SkyDrive
• Use the built-in web browser to find the webpage you want to print
• Scan from your Epson all-in-one and share your file (save to your device, send via email or save online)
• Copy documents and photos using your mobile device and a nearby Epson printer
• Transfer files between your device and an SD card or USB drive via an Epson printer
• Check your printer’s status and ink levels
• Print within a complex network environment using manual IP printer setup
• Get help with a built-in FAQ section
*Supports Android version 2.2 or higher
• Choose and print multiple photos
• Print your email attachments and stored files
• Configure your print options including paper size and type, number of copies, page range and one- or two-sided printing
• Print with and without borders
• Switch between color or monochrome printing
• Choose from different scanning resolutions and image types
• Optimize print quality
• Buy ink and supplies for your printer
• Setup & register to Epson Connect
• Manage remote printers
Epson Artisan 700/710/725/730*3/800/810/835/837*3/1430
Expression Home XP-200*3/XP-202/XP-203/XP-205*3/XP-207*3/XP-211/XP-212/XP-214/XP-215*3/XP-300*3/XP-302*3/XP-303*3/XP-305*3/XP-306*3/XP-310*3/XP-312*3/XP-313*3/XP-315*3/XP-400*3/XP-402*3/XP-403*3/XP-405*3/XP-406*3/XP-410*3/XP-412*3/XP-413*3/XP-415*3/XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3/XP-850*3
Expression Premium XP-600*3/XP-605*3/XP-750*3/XP-800*3
Expression Photo XP-850*3
2013 Expression Photo and Expression Premium Series*4
Epson Stylus® NX230/NX330/NX420/NX430*3/NX510/NX515/NX530*3/NX625
Epson WorkForce 310/323/325/435/520/545*3/600/610/615/630/633/635/645*3/840/845*3/2520/2530*3/2540*3/3520*3/3530*3/3540*3/7510*3/7520*3
Epson WorkForce Pro 4010*3/4020*3/4023*3/4090*3/4520*3/4530*3/4533*3/4540*3/4590*3
Epson Stylus Photo® R2000/R3000
*1 Only available through remote print functionality
*2 Evernote is a registered trademark of U.S. Evernote Corporation.
*3 Remote print functionality is also available
*4 Remote print, Copy functionalities are also available.
GSM Arena needs no lengthy introduction. It is like the IMDb or Wikipedia of mobile phones. GSMArena.com maintains a detailed database of almost all phones and tablets (not restricted to GSM devices, despite the name) and is your number one source for specification or spec lookup on any mobile device. The biggest advantage of Phone Genie is that, it allows you to compare the features of 2 phones / tablets side by side, and decide which device is more suitable for you.
- Detailed specification of phones and tablets
- Compare 2 devices side by side
- Latest news from GSMArena
- List of latest devices added to GSMArena
- Share phone specification with your phone contacts, Facebook friends, Twitter followers etc...
- App2SD enabled (you can move the app to memory card)
So what kind of device specification data is available? Imagine you are outside and you being the tech expert, a friend pops one of these questions before choosing a device:
- What is the processor speed of Samsung Galaxy S III (S3)?
- Is Google Galaxy Nexus, a CDMA (Verizon / Sprint) or GSM (AT&T / T-Mobile) device?
- What is the weight of a Motorola Droid Razr phone?
- Does HTC One X feature a front facing camera as well?
- Is T-Mobile G2X just the carrier branded version of LG Optimus 2X or do they differ in specifications as well?
- How much internal memory does Sony Ericsson Xperia S, have?
- When did Verizon release the first Droid phone developed by Motorola?
- What are the differences between Samsung Galaxy Tab 10.1 and Galaxy Note 10.1?
- Is Apple iPhone 4S just the 4th iPhone or is it 4G ready?
- When is Blackberry Torch 2 coming?
- How is Nokia Lumia 710 different from Nokia Lumia 800, despite having the same Windows Phone OS?
Don't just do a web search on your phone and wander all over the results, hoping you will find the answer. With the help of GSMArena.com, Phone Genie has answers for all the above questions and more. Information on devices from all major manufacturers and carriers (mobile service providers) like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony Ericsson, Motorola, Dell, Apple, O2, HP, Garmin-Asus, Gigabyte, Acer, Palm, Blackberry, Microsoft, Vodafone, T-Mobile, Sagem, Alcatel, Philips, Sharp, Toshiba, Huawei, Pantech, ZTE, iNQ, Micromax, BLU, Spice, Vertu and more are available at your fingertip.
Install Phone Genie today and never have doubts over another mobile device ever again.
Phone Genie is in no way affiliated to GSMArena.com. We are fans of GSMArena who believe the site should be conveniently accessible from every single mobile device, regardless of it's screen size or resolution. This app is only the tip of this iceberg called GSMArena. Always visit www.gsmarena.com directly whenever you are on a PC, because Phone Genie shows only a portion of the website. There are still tons of awesome features available on the website that cannot be integrated to a small screen device. And when you finally decide to buy a phone, always check with the seller that the specifications of the phone match your expectations.
! Your device must be rooted to be able to use Mobile ODIN. Check the list below to see if your device is supported !
If you use the EverRoot option, Mobile ODIN will root the firmware while you flash it. Checking out that new leaked firmware? No reason to lose root!
Currently supported devices:
Samsung Galaxy S:
- AT&T/Rogers Captivate SGH-I896/I897
Samsung Galaxy S2:
- AT&T SGH-I777
- Sprint/Virgin/Boost Epic 4G Touch SPH-D710/VMUB/BST
- USCC SCH-R760
Samsung Galaxy S3:
- LTE SHV-E210S
- LTE GT-I9305/T/N
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I747/M
- TMOUS SGH-T999
- Sprint/C-Spire SPH/SCH-L710
- VZW SCH-I535 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC/Cricket/MetroPCS Galaxy S3 SCH-R530/U/M/C
Samsung Galaxy S4:
- LTE GT-I9505
- Sprint SPH-L720
- TMOUS SGH-M919
- USCC SCH-R970
- Canadia SGH-I337M
Google Galaxy Nexus:
- GSM Maguro/Yakju/GT-I9250
- CDMA/LTE Toro/Mysid/SCH-I515 (no cdma radio flashing)
Samsung Galaxy Note
Samsung Galaxy Note 2:
- LTE GT-N7105
- AT&T/Canadia SGH-I317/M
- TMOUS SGH-T889
- Sprint SPH-L900
- VZW SCH-I605 (unlock bootloader !)
- USCC SCH-R950
Samsung Galaxy Note 3:
- Sprint SM-N900P
- TMOUS SM-N900T
- USCC SM-N900R4
- Canadia SM-N900W8
Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0":
- 3G GT-N5100
- Wi-Fi GT-N5110/N5113
- LTE GT-N5120
Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1":
- 3G GT-N8000
- Wi-Fi GT-N8010/N8013
- LTE GT-N8020
Samsung Galaxy Tab:
- Tab 7" GT-P1000
- Tab 7.0 Plus GT-P6200/L, GT-P6210
- Tab 7.7" GT-P6800, GT-P6810
- Tab 10.1" GT-P7500, GT-P7510
- Tab 2 7" GT-P3100, GT-P3110, GT-P3113
- Tab 2 10" GT-P5100, GT-P5110, GT-P5113
Samsung Galaxy 5:
Flashing with Mobile ODIN does NOT increase your custom kernel flash counter or make the yellow warning triangle appear.
For discussion and support: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1347899
- MANUAL -
Flashing with Mobile ODIN is easy. You start by starting the app and the app will check your system has everything it needs to continue (like root). It may need to download an additional package, so it is advised you have Wi-Fi available.
Now you should see the main Mobile ODIN screen. It will list a set of partitions. Clicking a partition will allow you to select a file from your SD card to flash to that partition. Do not worry about selecting the wrong file - Mobile ODIN will not let you. Separate files (named after the partition) as well as .tar and .tar.md5 files are supported.
From the desktop ODIN you may be used to "PDA", "PHONE", and "CSC" buttons. All three of these buttons have been replaced by the "Open file ..." button. This button will open the file you select from the SD card, and find all the partitions it can flash inside that file. So if you select a .tar file containing kernel and modem, the Kernel and Modem partitions will be set up to use that .tar file for flashing.
Now that we have selected what we want to flash, if you have the Pro version you can proceed to the EverRoot section. The EverRoot options allows you to root your firmware while it is being flashed. Never again will you be without root! Select here which apps you want to inject in the firmware that is being flashed.
Now that we are all done selecting partitions and configuring EverRoot, we continue to "Flash firmware". Mobile ODIN will gather all the information it needs and perform the flash. Before starting, however, it will check that your battery level is over 50%, and if applicable offer to verify MD5 checksums on the files you have selected to flash. If all is well, it will reboot into recovery mode, and flash the firmware you have selected.
I developped this app because my Android phone always fails to download from my ReadyNAS Duo v1 in the default browser. If you ever have had the same problem then this app is your solution!
• With support for up to 5 http shares.
• Protect app with a password.
• Explore your files and folders in a quick list view.
• See file properties such as file name, content-type, size and modification date.
• Download your files to a specified folder on your internal sd storage.
• Open file after downloading, If file type is not recognized, you can try to open the file as text, image, video or audio.
• Share button to quickly share a url to the file.
• App startup option, open app in last opened share.
• More options visible when one of the following file managers is installed: AndExplorer, ES File Explorer, OI File Manager or Blackmoon File Browser
• No advertising or other junk and no information is sent back!
This app is not made by NETGEAR. This app was created by Michael Letsch.
This app has been tested only on the ReadyNAS Duo v1 and is still in beta version, if you have comments or suggestions for this app please leave a comment.
Veloxity WiFi & Mobile Network Speed is your personal assistant for Network Quality and Data Utilization.
With Veloxity, you can:
- Measure App Speed in Real Time.
- Find the best Public WiFi connection.
- Clean your Home WiFi channel.
- Compare WiFi vs. Cellular Net App Speed. Choose the best network.
- Control your Data Expenses! Never exceed your data quota again.
First major feature of WiFi & Mobile Network Speed is to show your WiFi network quality, not only by signal strength but also by interference and by network load. You will be able to solve interference issues by switching to the best channel suggested. If you see INTERFERED in your Wi-Fi status, use one of the free channels we recommend, and you will have a much higher speed. If you see WiFi FAR notification, you will experience lower data speeds. So it is time to choose a closer spot to use your WiFi or get a repeater if you cannot change your router location.
Measure your Network Speed, in real time. This is our WiFi & Mobile Network Speed App's second major feature. The way we test your network speed is different than all speed test tools in the market. Actually we do not test it, we show the speed you really experience. Regular speed test tools downloads and uploads an anonymous file through their own server. So what they really measure is the performance of and the route to their server as well as your own WiFi or Cellular radio link. This type of test will not tell if your TV App or YouTube will show the same performance. What Veloxity measures instead is the Network Speed of each and every single App in your device. So you will see how YouTube, Facebook or your favorite Game performs in your network.
While we measure your Apps Speed and Clean your Network Quality, we did not forget about your quota. Clean links mean faster data speeds. Faster data speeds mean more data consumption. While most of WiFi subscriptions data quota are large enough, most of the Mobile subscriptions are still very limited. Exceeding your quota will result in high number in your monthly bill. Veloxity will keep a track of your total data usage per App, so that you can easily manage your quota, see which Apps you spend most of your money on.
We also prepared a small Game for you if you want to share your network experience with your friends.
Your network quality is a personal matter for us. Please enjoy our utility at no cost.
How it works? We have discovered a new way which make it possible. It optimize network connections. It's very powerful accelerator thanks to our secret recepie. Our WiFi signal strength booster will calculate your signal coverage and location, recovery WiFi network, optimize android performance, change to the best wifi channel, renew and repair the connection to cell sites router and modem address to give a much improved signal reception and Internet speed, work as repeater, WiFi analyzer, and optimizer, WiFi accelerator. Maximizes and improve your phone's broadband, refresh wireless seeker, feel it with your faster Firefox Chrome and Line right now to browse Internet. Don't wait and let us help your Internet today.
More from developer
***This is an EDUCATIONAL application for demonstration only. This application will not improve the strength, range or speed of your WiFi connection.***
*MONITOR your mobile hotspot connection and battery life in real-time
*VIEW CONNECTED Wi-Fi devices
*TRACK DATA usage by month and session
*TURN OFF your hotspot
*ENABLE DUAL-BAND WI-FI (applicable models only)
*BEEP your hotspot (applicable models only)
Works with the following mobile hotspots designed by NETGEAR:
* AT&T Unite Pro
* AT&T Unite* AT&T Mobile Hotspot Elevate 4G
* Telstra Wi-Fi 4G Advanced
* Telstra Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* Telstra Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* Sprint Zing Mobile Hotspot
* 4G LTE Tri-Fi Hotspot (sold by Sprint)
* BigPond Mobile Wi-Fi 4G
* BigPond Ultimate® Mobile Wi-Fi
* DNA Mokkula 4G LTE WLAN S
* Rogers LTE Rocket™ Mobile Hotspot
* NETGEAR AirCard 754S, 760S, 762S, 763S, 770S, 771S, 781S, 782S, 803S
The following products are *NOT* supported by this app:
* Sprint W801 / 802S Mobile Hotspots
* Sierra Wireless / NETGEAR USB Modems
* Sierra Wireless PC Cards
* Sierra Wireless ExpressCards
If you experience any issues, please visit us at support.netgear.com, as we are unable respond or open tickets based on reviews
NETGEAR Cloud is a free service that let you enjoy all your photos, music, docs and videos stored at home anywhere via your Smart Phone! Take all your favorite content on the go with NETGEAR Cloud!
New Feature :
* One-Click Photo Export. You can export your photos from your mobile to your home NETGEAR Cloud by just one click. It's easy and fast!
- Listen to your home music collection no matter where you are.
- Easily view all your home photos, docs and video on your smart phone.
- Share content with family and friends anytime, anywhere.
- Easily upload photos ,videos and docs back to NETGEAR Cloud .
- Complete privacy and control, no valuable file is stored in the cloud.