DragonPass Premier is an Airport Lounge Access membership programme available for RBS and Natwest customers who have an eligible Black account, and Ulster Bank customers who have an eligible ufirst Private account.
The DragonPass Premier app allows customers to access all their service benefits on the move through their smartphone.
• Use the digital membership card to access over 1,000 airport lounges worldwide and receive discounts at airport restaurants, cafes and spas.
• Use the ‘Near me now’ feature to search for lounges and restaurants when at the airport, and view directions
• Check out key lounge information like facilities and opening times
• For a small supplement charge you can pre-book places in selected lounges to avoid the disappointment of arriving on the day to find the lounge is full and entry isn’t possible
• Purchase visits for additional guests. You can also register a debit/credit card through the app then all you need to do is simply turn up at the lounge on the day with your guests and the visit fees will be automatically collected from your card
It’s quick and easy:
Step 1 – download the app to your chosen devices
Step 2 - complete the short registration process which includes confirming which bank your account is with and entering your DragonPass Premier membership number shown on the front of your plastic membership card
Please note – if you have already completed the registration process through the DragonPass Premier website you will be able to sign in to the app using the same login details.
The DragonPass Premier benefits are provided by Lifestyle Services Group Limited and DragonPass International Limited.
Please note - continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease your device’s battery life.