Easily track your finances, all in one place in this smart, sleek, super sexy digital checkbook/expense tracker/bill reminder.
Feel good knowing that you aren't giving away all of your personal information in exchange for a "free" app. So called "free" applications collect your information and share it with advertisers. With Moola your information stays local to the app, and is not shared with advertisers. No websites to sign up with, no bothersome emails.
Many Android developers feel that the App Store is crippled with a race-to-the-bottom mentality, pricing apps far below a reasonable, sustainable value level. That’s absolutely true. Shame on you for pricing at $0.99 to chase the kind of customers who, well, think a dollar is anything but a trivial, throwaway amount of money that won’t even remotely get you a reasonable cup of coffee. Get some self-respect. Quit encouraging bad behaviour, and ruining the party for everyone else. A price-tag of one dollar is passive smoking. You’re killing people around you, for your own short-term benefit.
For less than the price you spend on food in one day, my app can help you organize and track your money and bills all year long. See your banks, credit cards, and bills in one simple, streamlined application. Control where your money goes and get important real-time alerts and reminders about your accounts. Moola is safe and secure, and unlike other financial apps, does not require sensitive banking information.
Also, unlike other financial software packages, there is no subscription fee(s) and you don't need to keep buying the "new" version every year. Once you buy my app, it's yours for life, and you will continue to get updates, and improvements to EXISTING features. New features will be paid as they require significant investment of time and/or money from the developer. Like any business, there are costs associated with developing the product. Before leaving me one star and complaining in the comments, realize what you are asking of me, and ask yourself if you would work for free.
A quick note about sync. There's been a lot of people asking for this. I would love to do it, but it would cost me more to maintain the server, than what I make from this app. Storing data on the cloud costs money, lots of money, and there are tons of security issues involved. To keep the app cheap, there's no sync.
• Track all your money and bills in one place
• Receive bill due date reminders
• Password lock
• Get important account notifications
• View detailed bill & account statements
• Add an unlimited number of accounts
• Customizable categories
• View spending habits by category, subcategory, and payee
• Data import/export/backup
• Enjoy well deserved financial peace of mind
Extra (Paid) Features:
GET OUT OF DEBT!
This app helps you keep track of your money and bills, giving you a simple overview of your cash, bills, and credit card debt. Once you understand what you owe, you can find ways to budget your money better. Control your spending and bills due with transaction history, and never miss a bill with push notifications.
Stop giving away your hard earned money to your bank! Banks hold your real account balance hostage in the hopes of charging you outrageous overdraft fees because you failed to manage your money properly.
Don't use an app that downloads information from your bank, as it will not have accurate real-time information about your accounts. Credit/debit card purchases could take days to post to your accounts, and if you live on a tight budget you run great risk of overdrafting and shelling out big bucks to your bank.
In order to use this app you should install first HandWallet - a free professional expense manager that helps you to control your expense, accounts, bills and budget.
• Video tutorials
• Online help from inside the app
• You also hate to type on your phone? More than 100 built in categories and sub categories (Food, Health, Transportation etc)
• Manage all the aspects of your personal finance: budget, account statements, bank transactions, credit cards and cash
• Interactive graphical charts of your personal finance
• Voice recognition! Record your expense without typing (Expense Tracker Recorder)
• 3 widgets: accounting widget, budget widget, budget control widget
Why to use a personal finance app?
Because tracking expenses and personal finance on a daily basis will give you control of your financial life, help you to be organized and pay your bills on time, save you money and give you a better chance to discover your full financial potential.
Why to use "Personal Finance Location" and "HandWallet"?
Because it's the best personal finance app. And because we are creating expense manager and personal finance accounting software for 10 years and know exactly why most people want to manage expense but only few succeed.
How to start?
Download "Personal Finance Location" and "HandWallet" for free. Verify that your language, country and currency are correct. Hand Wallet will create 3 default accounts: cash, bank account and credit card. You can later change the names of these accounts by pressing the "Data" tab and then "Accounts", for example Bank of America, credit card visa or electronic wallet.
Then press the menu button and log your first expense.
How to manage location?
When you create an action press the "More fields" button and select "Location". You can then select the country, state, city and address where the expense took place.
You can also press the "Map" button and locate the expense on the map, or press the "Current location" if you log the expense exactly when it happens.
You can then filter your "Actions" by location.
Personal finance doesn't have to be complicated! How can a personal finance app be both simple and intuitive and yet professional and strong? This is the secret of HandWallet Expense Manager and this is why more than 500,000 Android users use "HandWallet Expense Manager".
This is the lite version of the 'Home Budget with Sync' app, which is available as a paid application. Limited to 20 expense entries and 10 income entries.
Now available in mobile (Android, iPhone/iPad) and desktop versions (Windows, Mac OS), including instant data sync between mobile/desktop versions.
HomeBudget is an integrated expense tracker designed to help you track your expenses, income, bills-due and account balances. It offers support for budgeting and allows analysis of your expenses and income, including charts and graphs. Two key differentiating features of HomeBudget are:
1. Integrated set of features. The features within HomeBudget are well integrated such that a bill can become an expense (when you pay for it) and also adjust the account balance at the same time.
2. Family sync. HomeBudget includes Family Sync, an advanced feature that allows a group of devices within the household to exchange expense and income information, and work together within a single budget. Once setup, the devices sync with each other automatically over the air. Family Sync works across all features including Bills and Accounts. Please refer to the Family Sync Quick Start guide at http://www.anishu.com for details.
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expenses and recurring expenses
✓ Browse expense entries by month, by category/date with the ability to drill-down
✓ Optionally associate an account and payee with an account
✓ Attach photo images of receipts; drag and resize images on screen
✓ Search expense entries
✓ Create/Edit/Delete income and recurring income
✓ Optionally associate an account with the income
✓ Create/Edit/Delete bills and recurring bills
✓ Support for Payees, and track payments by Payee.
✓ Make payment on bills either an as expense or as a transfer (to avoid double accounting your expenses)
✓ Calendar and list view of Bills
✓ Bill reminders
Categories and Budget
✓ Create/Edit/Delete expense categories and sub-categories
✓ Set a budget, and track expenses at the category/sub-category level.
✓ Associate icons with the categories and reorder category display order
✓ Budget rollover
✓ Classify expenses into fixed, variable and discretionary and compute your disposable income
✓ Support for Accounts such as Checking, Savings, Credit, Debit, Cash, etc.
✓ Associate your expense and income entries with your accounts and accurately track account balances.
✓ View transactions, and do transfer between accounts.
✓ Trend chart for Expense, Budget and Income for the last 6 months
✓ Pie/Bar charts for expense break-down
✓ Export data/reports by email or via WiFi
✓ Automatically sync multiple devices (Android, iPhone, iPad) in the household and see the same numbers on all devices over 3G/4G and WiFi
✓ Work within the same budget with other members of the household
✓ Backup/Restore complete application data, including all receipts
✓ Password protection
✓ Ability to upload your own list of category icons
✓ Large numeric keypad for expense/income data entry with decimal point placement automatic for your locale/region
✓ HomeBudget follows the locale/region setting on your device and shows date and currency symbols appropriate for your region
Visit http://www.anishu.com to see more screenshots, and to download the user guide (PDF, 42 pages).
Track your finances in style with Keeper!
Easily track your finances, safely and securely. Keeper offers many features, including:
• Organizing accounts: with support for checking, savings, and credit card accounts, it's easy to keep track of your finances
• Transaction analysis: See where your money has been going with beautiful, understandable charts and graphs
• Bill payments: add and pay your bills with ease, supporting monthly, biweekly, and weekly billing periods
• Budgeting: with easy-to-create budgets, it simple to monitor your spending
• Transaction records
• Ability to export your records to CSV files
• International currency support, including Bitcoin
• Local storage
Since Keeper is completely local, there are no security concerns that are usually associated with the cloud, as there are no passwords or access to your actual funds. Instead, it acts as a beautiful, easy to use checkbook!
IMPORTANT INFORMATION: the most recent Android-Update version 4.4 (KitKat) deletes the data of the app!! It's not caused by an error of this app. It's a problem with Android. PLEASE BACKUP YOUR DATA WITHIN THIS APP BEFORE INSTALLING AN ANDROID UPDATE. Additionaly the app has now an auto-backup feature. I'm really sorry for this and it's driving me mad. Believe me. It's my goal to provide a helpful and stable app and many hours and dedication went into this app. I do my best to find a long term solution.
This app has a strong focus on simplicity. It can be so easy to record a transaction: tap the desired category from the apps home screen --> the QuickAdd-dialog opens – from here, you can enter the desired amount with a large, easy to read number pad --> hit OK and you’re done. The amount you entered is automatically assigned to the current day. 95% of the time that’s all you need. And if you really need to enter more details (different date, payment method, comments, etc.) you can use a detailed dialog.
The app does not have every function you can imagine, but rather utilizes a solid set of features. It aims to be an app you actually use - not just install. It’s ad-free and no Internet connection is required.
- Use it as your primary spending tracker
- Use it to record your spending on the road in combination with another tool at home
- The app can also be used temporarily to keep track of a shopping tour, vacation or business trip
- A compatible desktop app is also available (see below)
- From the Category List, you can reach all the central functions with a single tap
- Categories can be grouped by expenses, income and investments
- Assign each category a suitable icon
- automate recurring transactions
- Enter transactions with the QuickAdd dialog without having to use the native keyboard
- Several charts and reports are available
- Configure two standard payment options to be used within the QuickAdd dialog
- No Internet connection is required
- Export your data to CSV
- Mail yourself the exported data directly from the app or upload it to Dropbox
- Backup and recovery features
- Detailed documentation is also integrated
A free compatible desktop app for Windows or Mac is also available.
- Keep track of your expenses and incomes.
- Manage them directly on your smartphone.
- Export them into a Desktop finance program like Grisbi, GnuCash, Quicken or MS Money.
- Up to five accounts with transfers
- Define templates and plans for future and recurrent transactions
- Group transactions per day, week, month, year and display sums per group
- Two levels of categories (import from Grisbi XML and QIF)
- Export to QIF and CSV (MS Excel), can be automatically shared (via email, FTP, Dropbox, ...)
- Import from QIF
- Password protection
- Integrated Help
- Data backup and restore
- Two themes: light and dark
My Expenses is offered ad free and open source. Please contribute by purchasing My Expenses Contrib Key. You gain unrestricted access to the following premium features:
- Create an unlimited number of accounts (the free version is limited to five accounts);
- Create an unlimited number of plans (the free version is limited to three plans);
- Visualize the statistical distribution of transactions per category over different periods (years, months, weeks, days);
- Split up transactions to multiple categories and transfer accounts;
- Instantiate templates directly from a home screen widget;
- Print the transaction list to a PDF file;
- Define a security question for recovering a lost password;
- Export and reset all accounts in batch.
My Expenses requires the following permissions:
- Reading and writing the calendar: Plans for future and recurrent transactions are stored either in a special local calendar or in any other calendar you assign.
- Writing USB storage: Storage of QIF and CSV exports and backup files
- Network communication: Crash reports are automatically sent to developers unless deactivated by user in app preferences.
REAL recurring transactions. Something that not only simply recalls the payments, but also allows you to plan incomes and expenses, and forecast your financial situation. The program also includes these transactions in reports and budgets.
ADVANCED, interactive reports. It is possible to analyze any data, broken down into categories, projects, payees, currency, etc. Each item of the report can be further analyzed drill down it on the other ingredients, make a monthly analysis, or simply view the transactions made up for it.
SAFE data backup. Automatically created as often as you want. The program will take care about the safety of your data. Additionally, data can be password protected. The program also has support for Dropbox.
FULL support for multiple currencies. The program always show you the sum value of your assets, taking into account the most recent exchange rate. The reports always show the real value in your default currency, regardless of transaction currency. Information broken down by currency is an option, not a limitation.
GREAT synchronization of data between devices. If you have a phone and a tablet or in a marriage you are using two phones, now the data will be automatically synchronized in the background. You do not need a server or other hosting services, everything from your Dropbox account.
Other examples of functions:
- mechanism of budgets,
- split transactions included in all program function,
- suggests a categories based on previously transactions (based on the payee or memo),
- account balance allows to predict your financial situation,
- securing access to the program with to unlock pattern,
- mechanism to reconcile accounts,
- import / export in CSV format (only in PRO version)
- import / export in QIF format,
- Multi Window support (on some Samsung phones),
- and many, many others.
The program includes advertising. You can buy the PRO version:
- reminders about scheduled transactions in the notification area
- import / export in CSV format
- no ads
- write to the card - needed to backup data and exports,
- full access to the Internet - required by the Dropbox and the ads.
"Have trouble to deal with your finances? Here the wonderful finance app named Cash Droid for Android comes to help you keep personal finances. Since you have this app, you will never worry about your personal finance issues."
This application is suitable for tracing your income and expense to construct a healthy finance.
You are able to use Monthly Budget app for the following needs:
1. Personal money management
2. Family budget tracking
3. Business financial planner
4. Cash organizer
5. Money saving
1. Simple and beautiful user interface
Adding a new transaction is fast and intuitively
2. Income and Expense log
Browsing log you will be able to find each posted transaction
All historical data are stored - you can choose the exact month and get overall monthly stats and records
4. Bills tracking
Bills management is also easy and comfortable. You are able to set up bills you will need to pay for the exact date
5. Accounts management
This feature allows you to know money amount at each of your bank account, credit/debit card, gift cards, e-money (such as PayPal or analogues system), cash and etc.
You are able to provide transfers between accounts
Ability to browse transactions over each account is also provided
6. Budgets tracking
Set budget for any expense category and track how much money did you spent
Ability to browse transactions over each budget is also provided
7. Earning planning
Set plan for incomes for the exact income category and check how close you are
Ability to browse transactions over each plan is also provided
8. Charts for data analyzing
Graphic statistic chart present ratio of expense and helps you to review if the distribution is reasonable
Analyze you monthly incomes and expenses to set up budgets you need
9. Database backup and recovery
Export transaction record and monthly summery data to SD card
10. Password protection
4-PIN number to protect your personal data
With 3 beautiful views - calendar, list and charts, you can easily track income and expense and save your money effectively.
It also supports credit cards, foreign currencies, multiple accounts, etc. so that you can manage your entire money assets. It is very useful if you travel the world or have accounts with different currencies.
With little more efforts, by attaching photo and memo, you can create spending logs even fun!
After created many records, Spendroid offers many useful tools to visually analyze your spending habits. It includes filters, filter-sets, charts and group aggregation features.
★Calendar, List and Chart views
★Easy to input with a calculator pad
★Theme color for each books
★Auto backup for data security
★Auto input for recursive items
★Backup to Dropbox(paid version only)
★Multiple currencies in a book, Book for specific foreign currency accounts.
★2 level - customizable categories with a lot of pre installed items.
Limitations on the free version:
●No Dropbox backup
●Up to two books (accounts)
1 Keeping operations revenues and expenditures in the context of accounts, currencies and categories.
2 Keeping the directory accounts in different currencies with a balance display.
3 Keeping the directory currencies.
4 Keeping the directory of categories of income and expenses.
5 Generating a report on the balance of the days with the ability to export to HTML and send email.
6 The possibility of selection operations by date, accounts and categories.
7 Backup and recovery.
8 Password protection on the input to the application.
9 Copy recurring transactions (long-click on the selected operation).
10 Voice input
11 Transfer between accounts
12 Export transactions to a file (CSV) to SD-card and Google docs.
14 The mechanism of coloring of accounts and categories (color is assigned from the card account or category)
15 Synchronization between devices
In this connection, you can create groups of categories, category filtering on the income and expenses when choosing the appropriate type of operation will not be and it is connected with the fact that the same category can be both income and expenditure. For your convenience, it is strongly recommend to create groups of categories and there to transfer your article categories, and not only to share income and expenses (see. Screenshot).
Setting the type of the default operation (income - expense) is relevant to the widget pop-up menu when you press the record operation. In other cases, when you click on the plus - minus INCOME - EXPENSE.
Proteggi il tuo account con password uniche e sicure! Dimentica il mal di testa nel ricordare PIN, il codice segreto delle tue carte di credito e le password! Inizia ad utilizzare un gestore di password OGGI!
Secret è una soluzione completa per la gestione delle PASSWORD, PIN e tutti i tuoi dati sensibili.
Secret ti permette di creare delle categorie personalizzate e ti permette di scegliere il/i campo/i che sono soggetti a crittografia (AES 128).