Highly configurable in terms of colour palettes, smoothness and speed.
Tap plasma on screen to choose another palette.
Use menu key or long press screen for a menu.
Use Volume keys to change plasma speed (for plasma functions that support this).
If you like the plasma effect shown in this app, take a look at my Plasma Live Wallpaper app that puts undulating plasma behind your Android launcher home screens.
☆ OVERVIEW ☆
Let your creativity run wild with Scribblify, a one-of-a-kind universal drawing and painting tool for children and adults of all ages. From natural to abstract and everything in between, Scribblify allows anyone to create spectacular artwork with ease—limited only by one’s imagination. This is a completely free (ad-supported) and full-featured app.
Scribblify is packed with 28 hand crafted brushes, each with its own unique appearance and behavior. From neon glow to glitter, organic to surreal, most of the brushes are unlike anything seen before. The wide variety of exclusive brushes, preset backgrounds, advanced color effects and mirror drawing capabilities ensures endless entertainment for all.
☆ UNIVERSAL APP - USE EVERYWHERE ☆
Scribblify is a universal app that works across virtually all Android phones and tablets. Scribblify uses the entire screen as its canvas, so you can create even higher resolution artwork on modern tablets. Free and premium versions of Scribblify are also available for all iOS devices.
☆ KEY FEATURES ☆
○ Paint using 28 original brushes to create endlessly fascinating compositions
○ Choose from 560 brilliant base colors and create custom blends using a variety of innovative effects
○ Select from 28 distinct background textures (55 if inverted)
○ Effortlessly create symmetrical artwork using the horizontal, vertical and quad mirroring system; an option also exists to mirror from wherever you touch for expanded effects
○ Enable plasma, multicolor, color variance and two color blend other effects to produce new styles and textures
○ Easily export your artwork to any compatible app on your device including social network apps and third party illustration tools
Video tutorials and help documentation is available on the official Scribblify website. Please contact support for any assistance.
Note: This is an early version of Scribblify for Android. The iOS version is much more mature with additional brushes and capabilities.
Do you ever ask yourself, "What should I draw or write about?" With Creativity Cards, hundreds of ideas are now at your fingertips.
Creativity Cards is a small app designed to give artists inspiration by supplying open-ended prompts. Creativity Cards started out as a physical item, then evolved to web. The app is now available exclusively to Android.
The concept of this application was developed in part with "the pop Up studio" in Scranton, PA.
Here are some features you will not find in the original Creativity Cards
- 125+ Drawing Ideas added
- Writing Tab added
- 50 Writing Ideas added
- Much more responsive
- Ability to submit ideas
- New colors
- Free updates