I don't go out of my way to review apps, but this one is fantastic. Take time to read the help screen or have their web site handy - it's worth learning how to use this program, and way easier than it looks.
Love it. So easy to use with a the gestures. However like I said in an email to developer, there should be page size indicator. I print my disagrams for study but as of now, I have no way to understand how will it finally look and whether it will fit on one page. Other than that, this is the best app.
Great easy to use intuitive interface. Works seemlesly on tablet and phone. Wish there was a PC version too so i could use it in all environments.
Works fine again, had problem with saved diagram last month but developer responded quickly and fixed it.
Can you please add PlantUML format support? Then I'll suggest this app for all my coworkers.
Bought this. Used to love it. You updated it heaps with a new way of using with no way to switch back. I uninstalled and went to a better app.
Version 1.8.6 - March 1, 2017
- fix global copy and paste bug
- add GDrive option to cloud import
- bug fixes
- fix critical mindmap auto saving bug
Version 1.8.3 - Dec 22, 2016
- add font awesome icon dialog with search capability for image library
- add cloud import option (Box, Dropbox) in file manager [FVO]
- fix gdrive unlink account
- other minor bug fixes
- improve self connector flexibility
- add auto save
- bug fixes