IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
With VoipDiscount you can call and sms anywhere in the world at the lowest rates possible. And best of all, if you buy 10 euro credit, you can call selected destinations for free!
For all VoipDiscount tariffs, please visit: http://www.VoipDiscount.com/rates: you can use your mobile phone or tablet for all VoipDiscount calls! Simply install our VoipDiscount app on your Android smartphone or tablet, and use your regular VoipDiscount credit for mobile calls as well.
With the VoipDiscount mobile voip app you can make cheap voip calls from your mobile phone. Make calls to any country you desire at the cheapest rates. Simply download the free VoipDiscount mobile voip app from your APP market and register with one of the supported Voip brands. Saving on your cell phone calling plan was never this easy!
The VoipDiscount app offers three call options. Here's how you can get the most out of your VoipDiscount app:
This is the standard calling option; your call gets connected right away. You'll need a working 3G/WiFi connection to use this call option. You will be charged the regular rates of your VoIP brands; no extra costs or hidden charges.
The Call Back option is a nice way to stay in touch with friends and family, even if the internet connection you're using isn't particularly strong. With a weaker 3G/WiFi connection, or if you would like to use as little data as possible, you can set up a Call Back call through the VoipDiscount app. We'll set up a call to your phone first, and then connect you with your contact. You will be charged for both the A-side and B-side call, as well as a set up fee.
For a selection of countries we have Local Access numbers available. If you're in one of these countries, you can use the VoipDiscount app to set up a Local Access call in case of a weak internet connection. You will be charged for a local call, plus the tariff for the destination you're calling.
Of course, you can send Text messages using our VoipDiscount application as well!
Nymgo is a great to call India, Bangladesh, Brazil, Philippines, Mexico, China, Egypt, Germany, Nigeria, Kenya, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Nepal Turkey, Yemen or any other destination. (Check our amazing rates inside)
Save money on international call costs and roaming fees without sacrificing on voice quality while traveling abroad.
Our team is always ready to help on email@example.com :)
Check our Facebook page for updates https://www.facebook.com/nymgo
or follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/nymgo
Nymgo for Android is available in the following languages: English, French, Arabic, Turkish
** Not to be used for dialing emergency services
Try using JustVoip and experience superior quality for the lowest rates. We keep our prices consistently low and our quality high.
Calling family and friends overseas has never been cheaper. Now you can use your smartphone to take advantage of our cheap rates anywhere, anytime.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
For using this app, end users will need an Operator Code, which they can obtain from a VoIP Service Provider.
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Upgrade to the full version of GrooVe IP (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gvoip) to remove ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
Experience superior call quality at affordable rates. Talk more with our special calling plans (for India, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka) or simply recharge credits to call anywhere in the world. Send photos, videos, voice messages, contacts or your location and stay connected with your friends all the time.
Special Introductory Offer: Register and get free talk-time worth 15 cents to any land line and mobile number
* Superior call quality - Say goodbye to pixelated faces and garbled voices. Make crystal clear audio calls & high quality video calls to anywhere in the world.
* FREE audio/video app-to-app calling - Call and share your best moments with those who matter. Make real-time audio & video calls to your airtel talk friends worldwide, for free!
* Calling to any number at low rates - Why should staying in touch with your loved ones burn a hole in your pocket? Now talk non-stop to your friends around the world, at really low rates.
* Free instant messaging - Got a really long list of friends? Now send and receive unlimited messages with text, photos, videos and more with your airtel talk friends for free!
* SMSOut to any number - Wish to go the old way or just can't connect with your friend? Simply send him or her an SMS from the app at nominal rates!
* Multi-party conferencing – With this app, making a conference call is super easy! Forget passcodes or dial-in numbers, just touch a button and connect over an audio or video call!
* File sharing - Share your world with your dear ones. airtel talk lets you share photos, videos, voice messages, contacts and location easily with your airtel talk friends.
* Voice Message chat - No time to write a message? Simply record your voice and connect instantly with your friends with airtel talk's voice message chat.
* Multi-device access – The app is designed to work seamlessly on every device. While you chat with your friends from your smartphone on the move, your calls and messages are automatically synchronised between your devices in real time.
To know more about airtel talk, visit - airtel.com/airteltalk
If you like the app, please purchase the donate version!
- UI optimized for Android 5.0 Lollipop
- Voice activation (with customizable threshold) and push-to-talk
- Dual-pane channel and chat with gestures
- Tablet layout (optimized for both 7 and 10 inch tablets)
- Channel tree view
- Draggable overlay
- Bluetooth headset support
- Customizable theming
- Improved Jellybean notifications
- View rich text comments
- Local mute users
- Recording amplifier
- Certificate generation, import from desktop, and self-registration support
- Proximity sensor utilizing "Voice Call" mode
- Access tokens
- Push to talk 'hot corners' toggleable in settings
- Hardware push-to-talk key support
- Chat notifications
- Channel search
- Private messaging
- Text to Speech
- Server sharing
- Public server browsing (with auto-finder)
- Opus support for 1.2.4 servers
- Admin controls
- Image embedding
This app is licensed under the GNU GPL version 3.
The source code can be found here:
• MISTER VOIP is a SIP-based soft phone. You can call your friends and family from MISTER VOIP with lowest international call rates! And very good quality.
• SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Works from Wifi/3G/GSM
• Support for DTMF
• Easy contact book, call history.
In addition to your cost savings, we offers:
• Secure and reliable communication
• Compatible with VOIP switches supporting standard SIP
• Unique anti-block solution
• Option to brand own dialer
• Advance Echo Cancellation
• Flexible integration with your phone book contacts
• Screen display for your call history, call timer and balance
Com o aplicativo instalado em seu smartphone, você utiliza sua franquia de minutos Vono para falar.
Faça ligações VoIP gratuitas de Vono para Vono e economize em ligações de longa distância para várias cidades do Brasil.
É a economia que você já tem com o Vono, para falar a qualquer hora e de qualquer lugar.
• Mais mobilidade e economia nas suas ligações;
• Utilize sua conta Vono para fazer e receber ligações para sua lista de contatos.
• Utilize sua franquia de minutos Vono para falar.
Como começar a usar?
O Vono* funciona através da conexão via internet (Wi-fi e 3G) em dispositivos smartphone.
Para usar é muito fácil! Basta instalar o aplicativo, entrar com seu login e senha, ler e aceitar o termo de uso.
Para utilizar o serviço é preciso:
- Ter uma conta Vono. Caso não possua, acesse: www.falevono.com.br e cadastre-se;
- Ter um aparelho com o sistema operacional Android.
Dúvidas e sugestões sobre o aplicativo podem ser enviadas para: firstname.lastname@example.org
Quais os requisitos?
- Smartphone (Android v2.1 ou superior)
- Conexão à internet em velocidade superior a 300 kbp/s
Consulte a política de privacidade: www.falevono.com.br/
Visitar o site do desenvolvedor
Enviar email ao desenvolvedor
Sie benötigen lediglich einen Internet-Zugang mit einer ausreichenden Bandbreite, der Voice over IP unterstützt und ein handelsübliches SIP-fähiges Smartphone mit einer Android-Version ab 1.6.
Ablauf und Handhabung
Die Bedienung der Android-App ist dabei genauso einfach und komfortabel wie das herkömmliche Telefonieren über Ihr Smartphone.
Geben Sie Ihren Ventengo-VoIP-Namen und Ihr Ventengo-VoIP-Passwort ein und hinterlegen Sie Ihre Ventengo-VoIP-Nummer mit der Sie die App nutzen möchten. Wenn Sie diese Nummer auch auf anderen Telefonen hinterlegt haben, klingelt es bei einem eingehenden Anruf auf bis zu vier Geräten gleichzeitig.
Die Ventengo-VoIP-App greift praktischerweise auf das Telefonbuch in Ihrem Smartphone zu, so dass Sie Kontakte direkt auswählen und anrufen können.
Sie können auf Ihre hinterlegte Ventengo-VoIP-Nummer auch angerufen werden. Immer wenn Sie eine Internetverbindung haben, sind Sie so weltweit für den Anrufenden zu einem deutschen Festnetztarif erreichbar.
Eingehende Gespräche sind für Sie kostenlos. Ausgehende Telefonate werden zu günstigen Minutenpreise abgerechnet, die Sie auf unserer Homepage finden (www.ventengo.de). So telefonieren Sie auch im Ausland günstig.
Die entstandenen Kosten für die geführten Telefonate sehen Sie in Ihrem myVentengo-Account. Bei Ventengo bezahlen Sie die Gespräche im Voraus und haben durch Ihr Prepaid-Guthaben die volle Kostenkontrolle.
Hinzu kommen lediglich Kosten, die Sie an Ihren Mobilfunkanbieter zahlen, beispielsweise die monatli-chen Grundgebühren. (bei Internetflatrate)
Anmeldung zum Service
Um diesen Service nutzen zu können, müssen Sie bei Ventengo registriert sein. Falls Sie noch nicht registriert sind, können Sie das kostenlos in wenigen Minuten auf unserer Homepage (www.ventengo.de) erledigen. Dann noch ihr Kundenkonto mit dem gewünschten Guthaben aufladen und schon können Sie mit der Ventengo-VoIP-App günstig telefonieren.
Ventengo stellt Ihnen unter anderem eine individuelle 032er-Rufnummer zur Verfügung. Zusätzlich können Sie kostenlos bis zu drei geografische Rufnummern für Ihre Voice over IP-Anschlüsse bestellen.
The OneSim VoIP app does not require the OneSimCard international SIM card to be installed in the phone. The app will not work with a 3G Data connection made through a OneSimCard international SIM card in order to avoid high data usage charges on your OneSimCard account. OneSim VoIP will work only with a 3G Data connection made with a SIM card from another company or when connected through a Wi-Fi network.
Initial settings for the app are available in the “My SIM Cards” menu of your OneSimCard.com online account. When in the My SIM Cards menu, select the SIM if there is more than one on your account and then click on the Create VoIP Account link. This will create a OneSim VoIP account and provide you with a link to the settings information for your phone.
Important: Connection quality of the calls made using OneSim VoIP option over Wi-Fi or 3G will only be as good as the quality of the Data connection. Please be advised that in most cases this kind of connection quality is inferior to the connection quality made through the OneSimCard international SIM card cell roaming network.