IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
With VoipDiscount you can call and sms anywhere in the world at the lowest rates possible. And best of all, if you buy 10 euro credit, you can call selected destinations for free!
For all VoipDiscount tariffs, please visit: http://www.VoipDiscount.com/rates: you can use your mobile phone or tablet for all VoipDiscount calls! Simply install our VoipDiscount app on your Android smartphone or tablet, and use your regular VoipDiscount credit for mobile calls as well.
With the VoipDiscount mobile voip app you can make cheap voip calls from your mobile phone. Make calls to any country you desire at the cheapest rates. Simply download the free VoipDiscount mobile voip app from your APP market and register with one of the supported Voip brands. Saving on your cell phone calling plan was never this easy!
The VoipDiscount app offers three call options. Here's how you can get the most out of your VoipDiscount app:
This is the standard calling option; your call gets connected right away. You'll need a working 3G/WiFi connection to use this call option. You will be charged the regular rates of your VoIP brands; no extra costs or hidden charges.
The Call Back option is a nice way to stay in touch with friends and family, even if the internet connection you're using isn't particularly strong. With a weaker 3G/WiFi connection, or if you would like to use as little data as possible, you can set up a Call Back call through the VoipDiscount app. We'll set up a call to your phone first, and then connect you with your contact. You will be charged for both the A-side and B-side call, as well as a set up fee.
For a selection of countries we have Local Access numbers available. If you're in one of these countries, you can use the VoipDiscount app to set up a Local Access call in case of a weak internet connection. You will be charged for a local call, plus the tariff for the destination you're calling.
Of course, you can send Text messages using our VoipDiscount application as well!
Our apps are available on:
- Windows computers
- Mac computers
- Direct calling through local access numbers
- Webcalls through our site.
Unbeatable quality and prices. Now for the first time on your smartphone.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
By downloading the SIPDiscount app for Android you can start saving money on your monthly bill!
Just create an account in App or logon!
You can now make cheap Voip calls by using the internet to:
Also send your text messages with our App, you will be amazed!
- Very easy to use
- Stunning audio quality
- It will import your own contacts for you
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
Experience superior call quality at affordable rates. Talk more with our special calling plans (for India, Nigeria, Bangladesh, Nepal, Sri Lanka) or simply recharge credits to call anywhere in the world. Send photos, videos, voice messages, contacts or your location and stay connected with your friends all the time.
Special Introductory Offer: Register and get free talk-time worth 15 cents to any land line and mobile number
* Superior call quality - Say goodbye to pixelated faces and garbled voices. Make crystal clear audio calls & high quality video calls to anywhere in the world.
* FREE audio/video app-to-app calling - Call and share your best moments with those who matter. Make real-time audio & video calls to your airtel talk friends worldwide, for free!
* Calling to any number at low rates - Why should staying in touch with your loved ones burn a hole in your pocket? Now talk non-stop to your friends around the world, at really low rates.
* Free instant messaging - Got a really long list of friends? Now send and receive unlimited messages with text, photos, videos and more with your airtel talk friends for free!
* SMSOut to any number - Wish to go the old way or just can't connect with your friend? Simply send him or her an SMS from the app at nominal rates!
* Multi-party conferencing – With this app, making a conference call is super easy! Forget passcodes or dial-in numbers, just touch a button and connect over an audio or video call!
* File sharing - Share your world with your dear ones. airtel talk lets you share photos, videos, voice messages, contacts and location easily with your airtel talk friends.
* Voice Message chat - No time to write a message? Simply record your voice and connect instantly with your friends with airtel talk's voice message chat.
* Multi-device access – The app is designed to work seamlessly on every device. While you chat with your friends from your smartphone on the move, your calls and messages are automatically synchronised between your devices in real time.
To know more about airtel talk, visit - airtel.com/airteltalk
Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
To start saving on your mobile calls, simply install our FREE dialer from the Google Play market. If you don't have an account yet, register with one of the supported brands and buy some credit. All you need is the YourDialer app and a 3g or WiFi connection.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
It uses SIP protocol based for signaling.
Supports G729,PCMU, PCMA codecs.
Runs Behind NAT or private IP.
User Friendly Interface.
Auto Sync of Balance.
Real Time Sip status messages.
Address book integration.
Compatible with all sip standard switches.
It has very efficient implementation of jitter buffer to play voice smoothly.
Silent suppression and comfort noise generation has been used to reduce the bandwidth usage, and this makes the dialer more efficient in making VoIP calls.
Integrates with mobiles phonebook and auto detects (+) sign when contact is picked from phonebook.
Switchvox Mobile integrates your Switchvox SMB VoIP phone system with your AndroidTM phone enabling seamless communications – in your office or on the road.
The intuitive interface of this Switchvox Mobile application allows you easy access to your favorite Switchvox capabilities:
-Call Rules (Find Me/Follow Me)
- Office Extension Dialing
With a complete Switchvox solution (combining Switchvox Mobile and a Switchvox SMB appliance) you can take full advantage of fixed mobile convergence (FMC) which is complete mobile integration with your office phone system. You will be able to make and receive calls from your office extension, as well as easily transfer and record calls from your AndroidTM phone. All of these features are supported on either the Wi-Fi or the Cellular network too, allowing you take advantage of the most cost-effective network options. Plus, these features are available for free for all users of a Switchvox SMB solution. You can now work where and how you want to work.
★VoIP Calls & SMSs via Wifi, 3G / 4G, edge or UMTS.
★Pin-Less Dialing with geo-localization to find the local number to be dialed automatically.
★Call-Back and Easy Call-Back Support.
★On the fly skin and codecs customizations.
★Instant display of the cost of the last call made.
DialNeo is available as well for Service Providers on a multitude of platforms such as iOS, Windows Mobile 8, Windows Desktop.
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Upgrade to the full version of GrooVe IP (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gvoip) to remove ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
• Remas Voip is a SIP-based soft phone. You can call your friends and family from Remas Voip with lowest international call rates! And very good quality.
• SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Works from Wifi/3G/GSM
• Support for DTMF
• Easy contact book, call history.
In addition to your cost savings, we offers:
• Secure and reliable communication
• Compatible with VOIP switches supporting standard SIP
• Unique anti-block solution
• Option to brand own dialer
• Advance Echo Cancellation
• Flexible integration with your phone book contacts
• Screen display for your call history, call timer and balance
V-Star phone numbers are ideal for:
Multiple business products
Craigslist (buying or selling)
Try our service for as little as $1 with some of the lowest rates available..