You will have this application always with you, whenever you go. Checking dream meanings during your holidays could not be easier!
Really easy to use application, you can browse through the keywords or use the intelligent search facility. Give it a go.
If you like it, PLEASE review it. Thanks in advance.
You can also “Like” our Facebook page.
* Over 5700 dream symbols you can either search or browse through. Large database includes modern day symbols you won't find in most other dream dictionaries.
* Save your key dream symbols to a calendar journal so you can easily keep track of what you dream about from day to day.
* Built-in password-protected dream journal lets you type and/or voice record your dream.
* Dynamic journal entries automatically link to key symbols in the dream dictionary for quick and easy interpretation.
* Automatically keeps a history log of all the dream symbols you have looked at so you can easily refer back to them.
* Integrated Twitter, Facebook, email and SMS function allows you to easily share dream symbols and meanings with others.
Download the app today and find out the meaning of what's in YOUR dream?!
The interpretation of dreams can reveal our inner most thoughts and even our unconscious selves. Dreamteller.org is builded to help you to uncover the meaning of your dreams. However, its just curiosity and not taken too seriously. A proper analysis of dreams takes years of experience and a discussion between a dream therapist and the dreamer but using this online dream dictionary can help you understand the meaning of your dreams.
More info : http://dreamteller.co
Choose the dream that best suits what you want to convey in the dream interpretation and use the share button.
★ Free You can download application free.
★ Speed It is fully optimized for all the application run smoothly.
★ Quick Navigation Everything is intuitively positioned so you can customize the application as most want.
★ Share The function that you like, you can share via SMS, multimedia messages, facebook, twitter, whatsapp, viber, line and more social networks with the touch of a button.
★ Language The application is 100% in your language, forget about those applications that are in languages other than yours, you will find everything here in your language.
★ Compatible This application is compatible with phones and tablets (responsive and material design); also works with different versions of Android, you will not have to worry about anything, the application will adapt to your device to give you the best experience.
► With this application you can share sentences with the message that you like, as it could be: "what do dreams mean" or "common dreams".
► Constantly adding features, from time to time we send an update, so feel free to update and always keep you abreast with the best.
► We hope you like the application, if there is anything you think could be improved, feel free to leave a comment or send an email; and if you liked how it works you can qualify us so we can always keep working to offer the best.
Symbols are the language of dreams. A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning than any one word can convey. At the same time, these symbols can leave you confused and wondering what that dream was all about.
Acquiring the ability to interpret your dreams is a powerful tool. In analyzing your dreams, you can learn about your deep secrets and hidden feelings. Remember that no one is a better expert at interpreting your dreams than yourself.
To guide you with your dreams interpretations, we have interpreted over 5900 keywords and symbols and over 20,000 different meanings in our ever expanding dream dictionary. These meanings are in no way, the final say in what YOUR dream means, but hopefully it will inspire you to explore and offer a suggestive starting point for understanding your own dreams. There is no "one dream interpretation fits all."
Every detail, even the most minute element in your dream is important and must be considered when analyzing your dreams. Each symbol represents a feeling, a mood, a memory or something from your unconscious. Look closely at the characters, animals, objects, places, emotions, and even color and numbers that are depicted in your dreams. Even the most trivial symbol can be significant. This dictionary, along with your own personal experiences, memories and circumstances, will serve to guide you through a meaningful and personalized interpretation. With practice, you can gain an understanding of the cryptic messages your dreams are trying to tell you.
Do you talk or snore in your sleep? Find out tonight!
About 5% of the world adult population talks in their dreams. Do you know if you, your kids or someone you know talk in their dreams? Do you know what happens in the darkest hours of the night? Do you know how many times your kids wake up at night? Find out today!
Dream Talk Recorder intelligently records your talks while you, your partner or your kids are talking or snoring in sleep. Our superior technology records only when you are talking or snoring i.e., it automatically filters silence.
Touch a button in Dream Talk Recorder before going to sleep and in the morning you will be surprised and delighted to hear everything that you or your partner said at night.
Also now you don't have to argue with your partner if he/she snores at night. You will have a solid proof and can play it at the breakfast table :).
What do our customers say?
***** If your bed partner (is) someone that talks, mumbles, laughs, farts, etc. while sleeping you will get a hoot out of this app! ~Abenator - USA
***** Thought it was really good. not stopped laughing ~Rose Reynolds - UK
***** Absolut cool.... was es so gibt. Letzte Nacht probiert , geht 100% ~mmsmms - Germany
**** Good. Now I know why my husband frequently kicks me in the night! Lol ~linedancer2010 - UK
- It records only when a user is talking or snoring in the sleep. So the users don't have to listen to 8 full hours of recording. They simply get 20-30 short recordings when they are talking or snoring at night.
- User's can easily set delay time so that recording starts afters e.g., 30 minutes. They also set after how many hours (e.g., 6), the recording should stop automatically.
- It keeps a complete history with start/stop time and number of recordings
- Copy funny dream talks to favorites
- Sleep talk recording and snoring detection for Android
- Save important recordings to Dropbox
- Play and listen to recordings from history and favorites
- Delete all recordings from the last night by touching the row for a longer duration.
- Share your dream talks via email, Facebook/Twitter and other services with your friends. When a user wants to share a recording, it automatically uploads the recordings to our servers and users get a nice short link to the recording that they can post any where they want. Hosting for the recordings is also completely free.
Users can listen to the funny and some times hilarious recordings shared by other users of Dream Talk Recorder. It has active sharing community and users share their favourite recording from US, UK, Italy, Germany and several other countries. Recording can be listened inside the "World" tab.
People also use Dream Talk Recorder to record their business meetings, class lectures and monitor their home when they are away e.g., to see if dog was barking or a child was crying in their absence. Some users said that it's also very nice to use Dream Talk Recorder to record short voice notes.
Dream Talk Recorder
on Facebook :
This easy to use application will enable you to learn more about your dreams. Browse through the keyword dictionary or use the intelligent dream search facility. Find the meaning of your dreams.
Save dream meanings or share them with friends. This feature helps you to keep track of the dreams you've had.
Dream Meanings and Journal is 100% Free.
Filled with the rich interpretations that have made Kari's books so popular, explore how dreams reveal an understanding of who you are and where you are going as if some side of the mind knows you better than you know yourself! Our Dream Dictionary is based on over 3 decades of actual dreamwork with clients. Dreams and symbols are also recorded in a Dream Diary for later reference.
Please note: Dream symbols have different meanings based on the dreamer’s association with the symbol. By delivering a list of relevant symbols based on your dream, this app allows you to see how the symbols inter-relate.
We dream about what we are not facing or acknowledging. Users have noted that when stepping back and giving themselves permission to explore the symbol objectively – they discover the dream's meaning. Remember that if you already had the answer you wouldn’t be dreaming of the symbol. Trust your dreams to guide you to self knowledge, wellness and lasting success! We hope you enjoy!
Get the most from this app by viewing:
Or visit: www.Kismetech.com
Dream Meaning is one of the unique and amazing app which gives the meaning of your dream in HIndi Language.
Find the interpretation of the most common and uncommon dreams such as flying, running, falling, escaping, teeth, etc..
Symbols are the language of dreams. A symbol can invoke a feeling or an idea and often has a much more profound and deeper meaning that any one word can convey.
If you find this this application is useful then please provide your feedback on below Developer email id.
It lets you search for a dream you wish interpret via handy, nice touch interface.
❒ More than 10,000 Dreams interpretations in english
❒ 6 Dictionaries
❒ Voice search
❒ Dreams history
Keeping dream diary requires some self-discipline, but when You are in a habit, it may be a long-term source of encouragement and interest.
* Simple dark, night-adapted interface
* Secured by passcode (optional), preventing from unauthorized access
* Sort dreams by categories
* Mark dreams in different colors
* Search saved dreams
* Import / export diary
Required permissions to check internet connection and to access SD card.
*What users are saying*
"This app is awesome, the loops are seemless and the sounds aren't annoying like most - I use this almost every night." - dbdragrex
"Fantastic app! Seamless sound overlap. Love the ability to set a timer for the sounds and the fact it fades out. Slept so much better since using it!" - Tray CJ
"My wife and I drift off to sleep to the sounds of the waves every night. Great app with no issues. Def recommend this app to anyone" - marcus william123
Each sound has been professionally mastered and seamlessly looped to create a perfect audio environment for relaxation and sleep. Soundscapes include:
* Waves on a beach - Relax and listen to the waves roll in as the sun goes down.
* Amazon Jungle - Settle down for the night in the Amazon jungle. Listen to the dense rainforest come alive with insects, crickets and tree frogs.
* City Noise - Let the ambient sounds of Tokyo city at night gently lull you to sleep.
* Thunderstorm - Snuggle up under the covers as thunder rolls, lightning flashes and torrential rain beats against your window.
Other sounds include kitten purring, ceiling fan, grandfather clock and train ride.
* High quality, seamlessly looped sounds
* Beautiful photos of each sound
* Timer function
* Linear fade out gently changes sound volume while you drift off to sleep
Dream Sounds has been proven to help children sleep as well. Just choose a sound (Waves is great) and set the timer to help your little one calm down before going to sleep.
If you like Dream Sounds Free please consider upgrading to the full version (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.chonk.dreamsounds.android) which has lots more sounds and no ads.
For any questions, feedback or support contact email@example.com
Dreams are successions of images, ideas, emotions, and sensations that occur involuntarily in the mind during certain stages of sleep. The content and purpose of dreams are not definitively understood, though they have been a topic of scientific speculation and a subject of philosophical and religious interest throughout recorded history. The scientific study of dreams is called oneirology. Scientists believe that other, non-human mammals, as well as birds, also dream.