"Tic Tactics is as Brilliant as it is Simple" - Slimgamer
"A smart twist on an old classic" - Gamezebo
A classic reborn! Tic Tactics is a turn-based multiplayer game that’s easy to learn but challenging to master!
If you know how to play Tic Tac Toe, you already know how to play Tic Tactics. The twist is that YOU DECIDE precisely where to send your opponent with every turn. You’ll be amazed by the strategic depth that awaits!
Challenge friends and strangers to increase your rank and become the ultimate Tic Tactician!
• Turn-based, online multiplayer
• Challenge your friends on Facebook or Google+!
• Full tablet support - all shapes and sizes!
• Easy to pick up and play
• Sleek and colorful interface
• Worldwide ranking system
• Full Player Profiles - Check out detailed stats for you and your opponents!
• Local Pass & Play - Great for a quick game with friends!
• Leaderboards - The ultimate list of players pulled from every platform
We’d love to hear your thoughts on how to make Tic Tactics even better. Reach out at firstname.lastname@example.org
On Facebook: www.facebook.com/HiddenVariable
On Twitter: @Hidden_Variable
Keywords: TacticTrainer, tactic trainer, chess trainer, tactic, chess tactic, chess problem, puzzle, chess
- Single Player :
- easy mode
- hard mode
- Multiplayer through bluetooth
- Multiplayer online
- Scoreloop social network for online scoring
- supports all screen resolutions
The game is still a beta, so please don't be too harsh. I'm also sorry for the crappy graphics, but I promise to update the game as soon as I get the chance with new graphics, sounds and if it gets profitable maybe even the possibility to play online. If you don't understand how to play please check the help in the menu.
If you have any issues or have any ideas on how to improve the game please give me feedback on email@example.com
* the internet and network permissions are used for ads
* the contacts permission is used by scoreloop
Works great on tablets!
You didn't miss'em, but they're back anyway! The Champions of Zulula return in this hilarious strategy RPG. The vile Akolan declares himself overlord of Zulula and bans the tournament forever! Grunty the Cyclop, Ledouche the Knight and Oulette the Slime join forces along with other ex-champions to kick Akolan’s butt and bring the tournament back!
* Turn-based strategy: Move your armies around the 10 different battlefields. Plus one bonus battlefield for the paid version.
* Item system: More than 30 different items alter your characters' stats and powers.
* Combat layer: Position your forces, establish a battle plan, then watch individual warriors execute your strategy in realtime simulated combat.
* Deep, emotionally charged storyline of brotherly love, redemption and crap.
* Returning champions include the Cyclop, Human Knight, Slime, Eye, Dog, Land Octopus, Stone Golem, Human Mage and Snakeman.
* Among the minions of Akolan are the Dark Knight, Warlock, Slime, Mud Golem and Scorpak.
* Face Yvan Shar Ooze, the horrific protoplasmic horror in his labyrinthine sewers!
* Unlock Feint achievements.
* Ad-Free version features exclusive "Gotran's Secret Achievement Stash". 100 points worth of secret achievements hidden in Gontran's item store. Can you find them all?
The same team that gave you Champions of Zulula Elite Edition back in 1995 reunites to bring you the further adventures of Grunty and company! All in glorious retro-styled visuals and audio!
Voluntarily rated "Teen Content" for Strong Language, Cartoon Violence, Crass Humour and Alcohol Use.
Become a fan on facebook and give us feedback! Visit our website for more information!
*** Phone compatibility information ***
Please try Heroes of Zulula Free before buying this version.
*** Comments and Kudos ***
"Fantastic game, can't wait for episode 2"
"Old-school RPG meets juvenile humor. Having followed the serie since the Tournament of Zulula in 1991, it's nice to see the old characters make a comeback. Not much of a graphics upgrade since the 1995 classic but funny as hell."
"Combines the silly of Disgaea or Grotesque Tactics with the gameplay of Advance Wars or Fire Emblem. With a tiny bit of Gratuitous Space Battles thrown in the mix."
"Funny piece of crap. Lol."
"Good thing I enjoy SRPGs & juvenile humor!"
"This rpg is amazing. Love the classic feel & look, over the top humor, and characters. Must have rpg for teen to adult rpg fans."
"An idiot cyclop, goodie two-shoe knight, loltard eyeball and some sort of French-Canadian slime collide in a South Park-style joke fest"
"You think Zenonia or Great Little War Game is awesome. You're right! But Heroes of Zulula is awesome too!"
"Made of shiny pixels like Symphony of Eternity"
"Feels like half these quotes are cooked up to include the name of similar games to help search results" - John a.k.a. Ogre Tactics Lover
If you have played football games like FIFA, Real Football, Football Manager you will become the fan of Football Tactics! This is a football hex turn based strategy with gameplay similar to Great Little War Game, UniWar or Heroes of the Might and Magic. This is not another tower defence game like Robo Defense, Monster Defense, Castle Defense or Grave Defense. Football Tactics is much more challenging hex turn based strategy in which you have to master your strategic skills to control you units and win the match!
There are no typical missions, enemies and battles in Football Tactics like in regular strategy games. Soccer players are your units, football team is your army, football field is your battle field! Each soccer match is a different mission. You can choose between eight different teams and choose one of two initial tactics options. Teams are not the real football clubs and there is no real football league which will limit you. Football Tactics gives you 8 unique teams, with different abilities and preferred strategies.
1. First you have to choose your favourite team with players adjusted to your strategy. Then select your preferred style: offensive or defensive and begin playing on the hex football field.
2. Remember that Football Tactics is not a regular soccer game. It is a hex strategy, in which you have to plan your moves in each turn.
3. In the single player mode, your goal is to defeat AI opponent. To do this, use your soccer team to gain advantage on the hex football field. You can win the match only if you plan your strategy carefully, taking units abilities into account!
4. Each one of your players can move, tackle, pass or shoot the ball. Use the ball button to switch between move and pass modes.
5. Multiplayer mode enables you to play with your friends on one device. In this mode your highscore is not updated.
6. As in all strategy games, you have to adjust your tactics to the opponent. Analyze your opponent's moves to plan your own strategy. Mastering your strategis skills is essential. Remember that football tactics gives you and your opponent 16 different teams, which results in 256 different game modes!
7. In the full version you can play 8 different soccer teams. This is not football manager type of game, however, you can control your player's starting postitions by switching tactics modes (deffensive/offensive). You can’t buy new units or improve players abilities, so everything depends on your strategic skills.
8. There are also some tricks, which can give you advantage on the football field.
9. Remember to surround opponents, when you tackle the ball.
10. Use different soccer players abilities (ball control, strength, accuracy)
11. Use each hex on the football field! Try long passes and other strategic maneuvers.
Great gameplay, cool graphics and much more. Check it and share your opinion!
Keywords: football game, soccer game, strategy game, hex strategy, turn based strategy
Other game features include
Beautiful Open GL rendered Graphics - same engine as Angry Birds!
Global High Score list!
Tactics Training mode!
Glicko Rating System!
The goal of all chess puzzles is to checkmate your virtual opponent no matter what moves they make (i.e. a forced mate), in the requested number of moves. Some chess puzzles are created from actual chess games played online, and some are purely composed chess problems, sometimes even with positions that cannot be reached in a real game of chess.
• Novice collection - Mate in #1 - 592 puzzles
• Novice collection - Mate in #2 - 633 puzzles
• Advanced collection - Mates - 2001 puzzles
• Advanced collection - Chess Tactics - 8176 puzzles
• Expert collection - Tactics - 1025 puzzles
• Expert collection - Chess Endings - 67345 puzzles
• Expert collection - Mate in #2 - 130720 puzzles
iChess is now available on iPhone and iPad! http://goo.gl/1GIu67
★★★★★ "Awesome app with hell lot of puzzles. Best one seen so far !!"
★★★★★ "Its a great and functional training tool"
♟ Three difficulty levels. All puzzles are offline. No internet connection required
♟ Load your own PGN puzzle file. Games in Chessbase CBH format not supported. You can also practice openings or study famous games. Simply load a full PGN of games and make the best move.
♟ Hint and engine analysis with Stockfish and Critter!
♟ Bird View feature to view Solved/Failed and unseen puzzles.
♟ Scorecard to track your progress
♟ Master Chess openings by solving chess tactics from openings like Sicilian, Kings Indian etc (not free)
♟ Solve puzzles from recent 2013 tournament chess games (not free)
♟ Some puzzles simply win a pawn or a piece and not necessarily end in checkmate
♟ Puzzles are arranged in increasing order of difficulty
♟ This is not an app to play chess online or play against the mobile or with friends
♟ Thanks to theweekinchess.com and pgnmentor.com for the free PGN files
♟ iChess Free has the same set of puzzles as the paid version. iChess Free may show Ads.
Follow on Google Plus http://goo.gl/Axhm4
Like on Facebook http://goo.gl/P5TXe
Enjoy solving puzzles from games of World Champ Anand, Magnus Carlsen, Kramnik, Aronian, Nakamura, Gelfand, Radjabov, Polgar and others.
Stay up to date with puzzles from games played in Tata Steel 2013, London Chess Classic, Chess Olympiad, World Championship, European Teams, Candidates, Alekhine mem etc.
Additional puzzles available for In-app purchase
♚ January to December 2013
♚ Mate in 1
♚ Endgame Tactics (Annotated)
♚ Mate in 2 - Vol 1
♚ December 2012
♚ November 2012
♚ Sicilian Najdorf Be2
♚ Magic of Mikhail Tal
♚ October 2012 Tactics
♚ Tactics in the Catalan
♚ KID Saemisch - Vol 1
NOTE: 'Read Phone identity' is required to secure purchases. No private information can be accessed
Like this Chess game? Then tell your friends!
Full game features include:
New Island Stage
Full access to Club and Pro Level puzzles
Beautiful Open GL rendered Graphics - same engine as Angry Birds
Global High Score list
Tactics Training mode
Glicko Rating System
Das Spiel befindet sich noch in Entwicklung!
Prototype of a round-based Top-Down car racing game. Limited playability, only for testing purposes!
This game is still in development!
More from developer
Supposed that you joined in a certain meeting, then you’ll be curious about followings..
‘ Among the meeting members, your friends are here ? ‘
‘ Are there your friends who knows your strangers in the meeting ? ‘ ’
‘ Surely, you’d met him or her before, but you can’t remember history…’
From now on, ‘Meet On’ will help you.
You can manage all information about meeting (member’s contacts, meeting history & material..)
Also, you can make different types of your profile according to your needs.
Through the each meeting’s board, you can connect members permanently.
[ Meeting’s Host? ]
1> Create meeting using ‘Meet On’.
2> Notify meeting’s info (password) to members.
[ Meeting’s Member? ]
1> Searching for the meeting.
2> Check in the meeting.
** Wow! Are you a student ? Especially, Leader of a group?
How about using ‘Meet On’ to make group contacts ?
It will take just 5 seconds !! Try it Right now…
‘Meet On’ is a helpful and necessary App for business as well as all students ! ‘