With this app you can start running with little effort listening to your favorite music.
Complete training program that allows anyone to start running.
Two kinds of training:
Base training to run up to an hour from scratch;
Advanced training to run up to two hours.
Each workout will be accompanied by your music and a voice and a bell will tell you what to do.
So you can run and follow times, without worrying about the clock listening your music!
If you have suggestions or comments, please contact me.
ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE (Allows admob to check if you're connected to the internet or not)
INTERNET (Allows admob to download advertising when you're connected)
READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE (I need it to play your favourite music)
WAKE_LOCK (I need to keep the phone active when the screen is off)
Runtastic uses GPS to map and track sports and fitness activities, such as: running, jogging, biking & walking. The 4.5+ rated app tracks cardio workout progress (duration, distance, elevation change, calories burned & more) to help you build healthy lifestyle habits and reach exercise goals. What’s more? Runtastic was recently overhauled to enhance your user experience! Take Runtastic out for a run and enjoy our improved app design and navigation, optimized features & new functionality.
The Runtastic running app is a great fit for users of all fitness levels. Become a part of a global fitness community of over 40 million registered users that is fun and motivational today – whether you're looking to improve your overall health, build cardio endurance or train for a marathon!
TOP APP FEATURES FOR DURING YOUR ACTIVITY:
* Map workouts in real-time with GPS & monitor exercise progress
* Personal workout diary, advanced statistics & graphs
* Mapping: Detailed live mapping & historic mapping of training sessions (Google Maps)
* Runtastic Earth View: Watch your workout in 3D (free Google Earth App required)
* LIVE Tracking & Cheering: Share location, receive messages for motivation to run further
* Customizable dashboard configuration: Display preferred training statistics
* Graphs: Get charts with elevation, pace, speed & heart rate info from your jog/run
* Voice Coach: Audio feedback based on your personal preferences
* Auto Pause: Session is paused automatically when you stop moving
* Use Runtastic Training Plans to make progress & reach fitness goals
* Interval training, coaching and dynamic split (km/mi) tables
* Orbit Connect: View activity stats on Runtastic Orbit, our new 24-hour wearable
* Training Goals: Select heart rate zone, calorie goal or pace goal to optimize training
* Enjoy music with Google Play Music, Spotify, Pandora, SoundCloud & more, directly within the Runtastic app (available on Android 4.4 only)
* Control your Runtastic app with Android Wear: Start a run or bike activity via voice command, read your favorite stats from your wrist & display your post-workout session details, including maps, on Android Wear.
* LiveWare™ extension for Sony SmartWatch
POST-ACTIVITY FEATURES INCLUDE:
* Post-activity details: Enter mood & surface info, receive hydration recommendation
* Manual entry of workouts: Add treadmill, spinning & weight lifting workouts
* Colored Traces: Colors indicate training changes, incl. pace, elevation, slope
* Monthly & overall metrics for distance, number of workouts, duration & calories
* Sync your activities to Google Fit (for users logged in with Google+ only)
* Integrate Runtastic activities to your MyFitnessPal account
* Share sports activities on Google+, Facebook & Twitter
Please note, some features are limited in the lite version of Runtastic.
Save workouts to Runtastic.com & join our online fitness community. You'll get further exercise data analysis, coaching & comparisons with friends! These benefits keep you motivated while striving to reach fat burning, cardio training or overall health & wellness goals.
ADDITIONAL TRAINING RESOURCES
You can also choose an expert training plan to help you reach your goals. Training plans provide coaching & inspiration for fitness goals, incl.: weight loss, building endurance, jogging a 10k, running a half-marathon, running a marathon or attaining a bikini body!Further health and fitness tips are available on the Runtastic Fitness YouTube Channel - your subscription is FREE. And, Runtastic has partnered with Universal Music – the world’s undisputed leader in music publishing – to help users increase motivation, workout length & calories burned! Let’s go!
TRACK YOUR PROGRESS
Stay on track, no matter where you are. On the trail, treadmill, or streets, MotionX® combines your phone’s GPS and accelerometer for the most accurate tracking of your of your distance, pace and time. Measure your progress every mile with in-run audio feedback.
Share your runs and let your friends keep you going with cheers along the way. Show off your Nike+ level color and amp things up with a PowerSong at the press of a button.
COMPARE AND COMPETE
Nothing's as motivating as a little friendly competition. Compete with your friends for the top leaderboard spot, or go toe-to-toe against them in a Nike+ Challenge. Just set a distance. Invite your friends. And race to the finish.
GUIDANCE AND TRAINING
Whether you’re looking to take on your first 5K or smash your marathon PR, Nike+ Coach gives you a training program, coaching expertise and daily workouts to get you race ready.
- Need help? Get support at nikeplus.com/support.
Nike+ Running Handsets - Verified
* Motorola Droid2 Global
* HTC ThunderBolt, Incredible2, My Touch 4G Slide, One Max
* Samsung Galaxy Nexus, S, SII, S III, S4, S5, Note, Note II, Note III, S4, S5, Mega
* Motorola Droid RAZR, Moto X
* Google Nexus 5
Track your runs, walks, bike rides, training workouts and all of the other fitness activities using the GPS in your Android Phone.
• Calculate running pace, cycling speed, route distance, elevation and calorie burn for any fitness activity - in high accuracy and real time!
• Find and follow pre-planned routes and map your run or walk on the go.
• Follow training plan workouts or create your own with audio coaching
• Get audio updates while you work out about your total mileage, calorie count, pace, speed, mileage
• Sync your Polar Heart Rate Monitor to track your heart rate and stay in heart rate zones
• Use your Pebble or Android Wear smart watch to track all your stats, right on your wrist!
• Run while listening to music - RunKeeper automatically integrates with your phone’s music app.
• Easily add your indoor cardio (treadmill, elliptical) and gym workouts (Yoga, Crossfit) right in the app to keep a full training log all in one place.
• Track right from your home screen with the RunKeeper Android widget
Get motivation and guidance to finish a race, lose weight, or get in shape. RunKeeper is THE training app for all skill levels- “Couch to 5k” all the way up to Marathon training for speed!
• Find and follow Run/Walk training plans as a beginner
• Get coached with 10k, Half Marathon and Full Marathon training plans for more advanced runners built by renowned coaches like Jeff Galloway
• Train for weight loss with “running for fat loss” plans by Mike Diebler
• Already using a Greatist training calendar? RunKeeper has those too!
• See your entire training calendar directly in the running app, and get coached through each workout while you run with audio cues
Sync Runkeeper.com with the best fitness apps you’re all ready using for nutrition, sleep monitoring, weight, step tracking, calorie counting and getting rewards. RunKeeper integrates with popular fitness apps and devices like:
• MyFitnessPal calorie tracking app
• Fitbit activity monitoring devices
• Garmin Forerunner GPS watches and Garmin Connect
• Withings wifi scales
• Sleep Cycle app
• Hundreds of other apps and devices like, Lose it!, Jawbone Up, GymPact, Earnedit, Fitocracy, Zombies Run, Gym Hero, pedometers and more!
Set fitness goals and track your progress over time
• Set goals to run a half marathon, lose weight, complete a total distance or set a personal record
• Chart your progress, get notified at every milestone, and see a full log of all your past goals
• See a full list of all your personal bests for races, distances and times for any sport or activity, whether you’re doing epic hiking treks, running ultra-marathons (we sip battery)
Train better with your friends!
• Easily share your fitness activities and successes with your friends on Facebook, Twitter and beyond!
• Invite and follow your friends to join you on RunKeeper, follow their journey and motivate them to succeed through commenting and liking their activity on RunKeeper’s Fitness feed
• Compete against your friends for a top spot on monthly activity leaderboards
Get even more performance with RunKeeper Elite!
• Use RunKeeper Live tracking to let your friends watch your fitness activities while you’re on the move
• Use Lifetime insights to see average pace trends and sum up how much your doing each week, month, or over your entire training history.
• Compare and rank all of your activities by speed and distance to see where everything stacks up.
Questions about requested permissions? See http://runkeeper.com/googlePlay
Together with trainingcentre Energy Lab, Evy Gruyaert has expanded the app with training plans specifically for 10km, 10 miles, half marathon and marathon, making this app applicable to every level of running.
Evy will guide you during your training by providing you with:
- Clear instructions on what the training will consist of (It will be possible to train according to heart rate or on feeling as both options are integrated in this unique app.)
- GPS updates (distance covered, average speed, kcal usage)
- Personalised encouragements
- General trainingtips
All of the above can be combined with your favorite music, which makes every training session much more pleasurable.
‘The one that holds out wins!’ is a principle we take literally. By carefully completing the training sessions of your training plan, you will earn points within this app, which will result in a discount when purchasing a new training plan.
Additionally, information regarding nutrition, the correct materials, stomach and back exercises, stretching, injury prevention and much more will also be widely available on the app.
Get started now with Evy and download the app!
Belangrijkste features: actueel weerbericht, Nederlandstalige audiocoaching, hardloopschema's, live-tracking, trainingsdoelen, ghost-running, levels, ondersteuning voor hartslagmeter, tegelcoaching en Twitter en Facebook integratie.
De basisfuncties in de app zijn gratis. Een aantal extra fucnties maken onderdeel uit van het betaalde Plus Pakket. Dit zijn o.a. ghost-running. trainingsdoelen en live-tracking. Meten en delen van de route is gratis, evenals Nederlandstalige audiocoaching bij elke kilometer- of minuutdoorkomt.
Looptijden.nl is de enige hardloopapp ter wereld met Nederlandstalige audiocoaching. Tijdens het hardlopen krijg je elke kilometer (of minuut) een statusupdate te horen met je voortgang en snelheid.
*Intervaltrainingen en hardloopschema's*
Via de website van Looptijden.nl kun je zelf je eigen intervaltrainingen samenstellen of een hardloopschema volgen. Vervolgens kun je via de app gebruik maken van audiocoaching om de oefeningen uit te voeren. Zie http://www.looptijden.nl/shop/store/hardloopschemas voor meer informatie.
*Tegelcoaching (in het Plus Pakket)*
Met behulp van de tegelcoaching optie krijg je tijdens je training al je voortgang in het Hardloopspel te horen. Je hoort je virtuele vorderingen in het tegelklassement en je krijgt ook een seintje wanneer je een nieuwe tegel ingaat.
*Trainingsdoelen en ghost-running (in het Plus Pakket)*
Stel je doel in en de app coacht je er naar toe! Kies voor je gewenst tijd, afstand, calorieën, snelheid, hartslagzone of de combinatie van afstand en tijd en de audiocoach helpt je om je doel te halen!
Met ghost-running kun je een vorige tijd van jezelf of een vriend selecteren en het hier vervolgens tegenop nemen. Je ziet een spookje op de kaart verplaatsen waar je zou moeten zijn. Kun jij het spookje voorblijven?
*Live-tracking (in het Plus Pakket)*
Laat vrienden, kennissen en familie rechtstreeks met je meekijken en je aanmoedigen tijdens het hardlopen. Ze kunnen je via Facebook en Twitter aanmoedigen en zodra je een aanmoediging ontvangen hebt zal de audiocoach je hiervan op de hoogte stellen.
Koppel de Polar Bluetooth (smart) hartslagmeter aan deze app en meet eenvoudig je hartslag. Na afloop kun je een uitgebreide analyse van je hartslag terugzien via de website. Inclusief onderverdeling in hartslagzones. Bestel de bijbehorende Polar Bluetooth hartslagband via de webshop. Zie http://www.looptijden.nl/shop/store/polar-hartslagband voor alle details.
*Uitgebreide wedstrijd- en winkelinformatie*
Omdat deze app (als enige) helemaal op de Nederlands hardlopers is gericht kun je ook uitgebreide wedstrijdinformatie vinden voor wedstrijden welke binnenkort plaatsvinden.
Ook bevat de app een handig overzicht van alle hardloopwinkels en -schoenen in Nederland. Zo weet je precies waar je terecht kunt voor goed advies over hardloopschoenen en kleding.
*Over GPS ontvangst*
Deze app maakt gebruik van de GPS in je mobiel. De nauwkeurigheid van de meting is grotendeels afhankelijk van de kwaliteit van de GPS in je mobiel. Draag je mobiel altijd in een schouderband met de ontvanger naar boven en zorg dat je eventuele task killers / managers uit hebt staan.
Heb je een vraag of een opmerking. Plaats deze NIET in een review, hier kunnen we niet op reageren. Neem daarentgen gerust contact op via de support opties op de website: www.looptijden.nl/support
Tevreden over de Looptijden.nl app? Plaats een review, elke review helpt ons om de app verder te verbeteren!
Track routes, record stats and share your workouts - all from one simple app. Join 25 million users and start freeing your endorphins.
WHAT YOU GET FREE OF CHARGE:
TRACK YOUR FITNESS
● Track almost any distance-based sport and view duration, speed, distance, calories, and more
● Get audio feedback at regular intervals
● Enter indoor workouts manually
● Track your heart rate (works with BTLE, BT and ANT+ heart rate monitors)
● Keep a full training diary
● View daily training volume
● Analyze performance like split times for each workout
● Set a workout goal and let our audio coach help you reach it
● Join a challenge for a chance to win prizes
● Receive (and send) real-time audio pep talks from friends
● Check out the news feed to comment on friends’ progress
● Race against a friend’s personal best performance
● Share results and workouts on Facebook and Google+
AND MUCH MORE
● Workout photos, #hashtags, tagging of friends, automatic pause when stationary, customizable home screen, countdown, and much more
All your data is automatically sent directly to your profile on www.endomondo.com. Here, you can analyze your data, deep dive into your stats, track your progress, and interact and compete with people all around the world.
Get up, get moving and free your endorphins!
GET ENDOMONDO PREMIUM
Gain access to exclusive features with Endomondo Premium from just USD 2.50 a month.
● Reach your running goal with a personal training plan
● View statistics like calories per month, running distance by year, etc.
● Analyze heart rate zones for every workout (requires compatible HR monitor)
● View weather info in workout summary
● Enjoy an ad-free experience
● Get access to 10+ more motivating features
The small print:
Should you choose to upgrade to Endomondo Premium, payment will be charged to your Google Play account upon confirmation of purchase. The monthly subscription costs USD 5.99 while the annual subscription costs USD 29.99 per year or USD 2.50 per month.
We are asking for the permission ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION to enable GPS tracking of your workouts.
We are asking for permissions to access your personal information and read contacts. We ask for this to make you able to connect with your friends, challenge them and follow them directly on your phone. We will read names and email addresses from your contacts ONLY if you actively choose to do so within the app.
Runners need a different strength-training program than your standard gym rat. Instead of pushing weight away from the body with bicep curls, leg extensions, and bench presses, runners should focus on targeting the key muscles that will keep them balanced.
We have designed essential strength exercises for runners. Worried about fitting this routine into your training schedule? Don’t worry, these exercises take less than 20 minutes to complete and can be done twice a week. Try adding them to your easy or cross-training days.
The Run/Walk Intervals Timer (Timer) is a quick and easy way to enjoy your run/walk interval training while listening to music, enjoying the scenery, enjoying the company of others, and/or recording your run via GPS ... but NOT worrying about keeping track of your intervals. The Timer keeps track of those intervals for you! (The scenery, company of others and GPS NOT included ☺ )
After opening the application, set your desired times and intervals and press Start. The Timer keeps track of the time for each interval, how many intervals you have completed, and the overall time you have spent in the activity.
When an alarm directs you to transition, the Timer will:
- Mute any music
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Tell you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- Return the music back to its original level
- Vibrate the phone (if selected)
- Display a note instructing you to run, walk or cool down (as appropriate)
- During a phone conversation, the Timer will react to an alarm as if the sound is OFF. The conversation is not interrupted in any way.
You can also use other applications without error while the Timer is running - all audible alarms will be played (sound ON) or notes will be displayed (sound OFF). For example, I use the Timer, Pandora, and My Tracks for testing.
After starting the Timer you can Stop it. Once it is stopped, you are free to either Reset the application back to the default choices or Resume the training values previously setup. Resuming will begin everything exactly where you stopped it at with no loss of information or time.
General application settings are available at Menu | Settings. It contains options for Text-To-Speech, Interval Announcements and the Vibrator.
Select specific run settings on the Timer's main page by clicking on the appropriate edit or toggle button.
- Toggle a warm up interval on or off
- Toggle to run first or walk first (both the Running and Walking toggle buttons function like this)
- Toggle to choose a specific number of interval sets or continue indefinitely
- Toggle a cool down interval on or off
- Select the interval for the associated item
- The 'Stop after' edit button allows you to select how many run / walk intervals you want prior to run completion or the cool down interval firing.
If the sound does NOT work: The Timer uses Android's 'Notifications' audio stream so you must set the sound level for notifications on your phone:
- While at the phone's home screen, click on the Menu button, then Settings.
- In the Settings screen, click on the Sound category.
- Click on the 'Volumes' or 'Set audio volume' entry. The entry may be different on your phone, you are looking for the 'Notifications' audio stream control.
- Set the Notifications audio stream to its maximum. (Personally, I just max out all the audio volumes.)
- There may also be a checkbox labeled "Use incoming call volume for notifications". If checked, RWI will use the incoming call volume instead of the notification volume. If you check it or leave it checked, set the incoming call volume to its maximum.
- Your device may differ slightly from these instructions, but they should be close.
- Click the back button until you get back to your Home screen.
- Start the Timer and the sound should work properly.
Thank you for using Run / Walk Intervals Timer and I hope it helps you to meet your fitness goals.
Samen met trainingsbegeleidingscentrum Energy Lab heeft Evy Gruyaert de app bovendien uitgebreid met trainingschema’s voor de 10 km, de 10 miles, de halve marathon en de marathon, wat maakt dat deze app geschikt is voor elk niveau van loper.
Evy zal je tijdens je training begeleiden aan de hand van:
- Duidelijke Instructies wat je te doen staat op training (Train je graag of hartslag of liever op gevoel? Dat kan, beide opties zijn geïntegreerd binnen deze unieke app)
- GPS updates (afgelegde afstand, gemiddelde snelheid, kcal verbruik)
- Gepersonaliseerde aanmoedigingen
- Algemene trainingstips
Dit alles kan je bovendien combineren met je favoriete muziek, wat van elke training een plezier maakt.
‘De aanhouder wint!’, en dat principe nemen we letterlijk. Door zorgvuldig de trainingen van je trainingsschema af te werken, word je binnen deze app beloond met punten, waardoor je een korting kan verkrijgen bij aanschaf van een nieuw trainingsschema.
Daarnaast kan je in de app heel wat informatie vinden over je voeding, het juiste materiaal, buik- en rugspieroefeningen, stretching, blessurepreventie en veel meer.
Vlieg er dus samen met Evy in en download de app!
C25K Couch to 5K by RunDouble is the easiest way to meet your goal, of running 5K in just 9 weeks, but don't feel daunted, you can take longer if you need. It follows the popular Couch to 5K plan, also known as C25K, written by Josh Clark.
You choose the pace - from a gentle jog to a quick run, and progress through the weeks at your leisure. Run three times a week, taking rest days between, and soon you'll be calling yourself a runner. Put your headphones on, choose your own music, and just follow the prompts. Starting with just 1 minute of running at a time, it couldn't be easier.
Couch to 5K is growing as fast as popular as workouts like Zumba, simply because of the number of people who are turning their lives around. No gym fees, no expensive equipment, no special diet. You just you, your phone, and the road. Get out there, get C25K and git yourself fit.
RunDouble now supports Android Wear, meaning you have your stats right there on your wrist - no more bulky phone holders.
Rundouble C25K includes these programs:
- C25K Couch to 5K
- Zero to 10K
- Five to 10K
- 5K improver - Interval training
- 10K event training
- Half marathon event training
- Varying length "Fun Runs", from 1 km to 10 miles
All plans are free to try for the first two weeks, then you can upgrade for less than the cost of a coffee. The fun runs are completely free.
- The only Couch to 5K training app to feature MyFitnessPal integration, and post to your workout diary.
- Runs in the background, unlike some other apps which stop when you switch off the screen.
- Prompts you to change pace while working through the Couch to 5K training program.
- Tracks your time, distance and pace, announcing these to you at the end of each interval.
- Plays a playlist of your choosing, from your personal music selection. Or alternatively, use another app to play music.
- View your previous runs on your phone or on our website
- Additional pace updates at set intervals
- Half way marker
- Programmable pace warning (target pace)
- Support for heart rate monitor
- Web service:
+ Track your progress
+ View your route on a map
+ View detailed statistics about your workout
+ Post to Facebook, and share your successes with friends
- Use the app during your workouts to measure distance, pace/speed, calories burned and elapsed time.
- The premium voice coaching by selected adidas athlete (for example Derrick Rose) and highly customizable audible alerts enhance your motivation to achieve your goals.
- Track your progress and reach your goals: access your latest achievements and major milestones.
- Analyze your data: get your running and workout score and keep track of your time, burned calories and pace.
- Get your performance in animated charts (also in landscape).
- Set individual goals to improve your fitness with a variety of workouts and training plans. Use the free training plans to prepare for your next 5k run, 10k run, half-marathon or marathon. The app also features several workout plans that help you to lose weight or to improve your running technique.
- You´re not a runner? – No problem. We have you covered with more than 400 strength and flexibility exercises to improve your fitness.
- Get stronger, get in shape, lose weight: access to more than 400 strength & flexibility fitness exercises and practice by instructional videos.
- Easy access to your music during your activity and deep integration with Google Play Music.
- Heart-rate tracking & coaching: support of Bluetooth Smart HRM on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Heart-rate can be used for premium voice coaching. Train more effectively by using heart rate to give real time feedback about your body response.
- Display your route on Google Maps and calculate a detailed elevation profile.
Intergration of miCoach devices:
- Integrates Training with the miCoach Fit Smart. The miCoach FIT SMART wristband measures a variety of data (heart rate without chest band, distance, stride rate, pace, calories etc.) which can be displayed on your miCoach train & run app.
- Stride-rate tracking & coaching: support of miCoach SPEED_CELL Bluetooth Smart as a stride sensor for running on selected Android phones (Android 4.3 and higher). Stride-rate can be used for premium voice coaching as well as simply for tracking of stride. adidas SPEED_CELL delivers you distance and pace of your workout independent from GPS to enable indoor training and more accurate pace based trainings.
- Sync to miCoach.com cloud to save and view detailed analysis of your workouts.
- Supports the analysis of workouts done by the adidas Smart Run watch (synchronized via Wifi to micoach.com from the watch to the app).
- Gear Section: track your shoe usage.
Slimrun starts with 4 simple steps:
1. Enter your weight, length and condition
2. Slimrun advises the entry level that suits you
3. Slimrun downloads the first lesson
4. You can get going!
Slimrun is divided into different phases:
* GET MOVING : For absolute beginners, from steady walking to steady jogging
* GETTING INTO CONDITION : If you already have some condition, from jogging to steady running
* GETTING IN RUNNING SHAPE : For really active people, from brisk jogging to serious running
Each phase is divided into 3 levels with a total of 52 lessons, where each lesson is a bit more challenging. You'll never have to think about the next step in the programme, Slimrun does it all automatically for you.
* Start at your own pace
* For EVERYONE, from beginners to active people
* Nice music, with clear instructions
* App advises, downloads and arranges everything for you
* Running schedules developed by well-known triathlete Remy Vasseur!
* Invented and developed with weight loss consultants
* FREE starting immediately, no strings attached
* No annoying advertisements
* The most economical option to get into condition
Join the 30.000 people who already use Slimrun and find out how nice and simple it is to get back into shape!
* The Slimrun App can be used without charge. The first lesson of a level (1 through 6) is free and can be played as often as you like. Following lessons can be used after purchasing a level or subscription.
** When in doubt, we advise you to use Slimrun after consulting with your physician or medical specialist.
Turn your mobile into a social sports computer with Sports Tracker for running, cycling, walking, hiking, mountain biking, skiing and all your sports activities. Track and analyze your performance, share workout data and photos with your friends, and most of all – get fit and stay healthier.
Sports Tracker for Android comes with powerful social features in addition to the award-winning tracking capabilities, making it the most feature-packed and professional sports tracker app:
• Track and analyze your performances, monitor your progress
• Store all training data in your personal workout diary
• Keep track of everything from calories burned to average training speed, running pace and altitude
• Use maps, time and distance calculators
• Get voice feedback during training
• Share running, cycling and other workouts and photos with other trackers on Sports Tracker, Facebook and Twitter
• See your friends' profiles and comment their workouts and photos
• Explore the globe to discover new routes, trails and adventures worldwide
HEART RATE MONITORING
Take your training to the next level with the Sports Tracker Bluetooth Heart Rate Monitor – available separately at http://www.sports-tracker.com/hrm
FREE ONLINE SERVICE AT WWW.SPORTS-TRACKER.COM
Automatic backup of your workouts, detailed maps and analysis views, friends' workouts and lots more – together with the full-featured online service the Sports Tracker is the most powerful social sports tracking solution available for Android. Join the growing global Sports Tracker community and have fun getting fit!
-Optional GPS tracking and mapping of your route and workout data
-Option to run without coaching - just track your performance
-Built-in music player allows you to easily control and edit your playlist during a run
-Share workouts with friends via Facebook / Twitter / email
-Automatically save your workout history - No need to sign up or log-in
The app comes with the first workout of each of these training programs free so that you can try them before making a one-time, in-app purchase if you want to continue your training. The ‘Just Run’ option is completely free and gives you unlimited use of the features of this app without the coaching.
4 Weeks to 1 Mile Training Program:
Designed for beginners, this program starts out slow, mostly walking, and gradually increases the intensity until you’re running 1 mile without any breaks. Each week consists of 3 days of training, each with a 5 minute warm-up, followed by a 10-minute workout and ending with a 5 minute cool-down for a total of 20 minutes each day.
8 Weeks to 5k Training Program:
This 8 week program consists of running and walking intervals that gradually increase in intensity until you’re running 5k without any breaks by the end of the program. There are 3 training days per week, each lasting 40 minutes.
8 Weeks to 10k Training Program:
This 8 week program is designed to get you into shape to run a comfortable 10k. There are 4 training days per week ranging in length from 30 to 70 minutes. It is designed for runners who can already run 3 miles.
10 Weeks to Half Marathon Training Program:
This program is designed for runners already capable of running 3-6 miles and who are ready to move on to longer distances. Three workout days per week develop your speed, endurance and pace and will have you running a comfortable half-marathon in just 10 weeks.
16 Weeks to Marathon Training Program:
This 16 week program consists of 3-4 training days per week and is designed for runners already capable of running 6-10 miles. Some workouts focus on speed, others endurance, others pace, and have the cumulative effect of preparing you to run 26.2 miles by the end of the program. Are you ready for a marathon? You will be.
Ready to love running? Ready to have a new favorite app? Personal Running Trainer is the most complete running app available. Download it now to get started or visit personalrunningtrainer.com to learn more!
Track your runs and rides with GPS, join Challenges and see how your running and riding compares with friends.
TRACK YOUR RUNS AND RIDES WITH GPS
• Follow routes you’ve created or found and view your activity map as you record
• Get key stats like distance, pace, speed, elevation gained and calories burned
• Collect heart rate data from Zephyr HxM Bluetooth sensors
CLIMB THE LEADERBOARDS
• Set personal records and see how you stack up against friends, locals and pros
• Join monthly Challenges designed to push you further
• Find your friends and motivate them with kudos and and comments
• Share your activities on Facebook and Twitter
• Share Instagram photos from your activities on your Strava profile
FIND PLACES TO RUN AND RIDE
• Explore the most popular segments anywhere you go
• Filtered leaderboards by age and weight to see where you stack up
• Set weekly mileage or time-based goals and keep track of your daily progress
• Train more effectively with detailed heart rate analysis and see your Suffer Score
• Get your performance results immediately after completing a segment
• See which of your friends are currently out riding or running
• Stay on top of your game throughout the year with training videos
• Visualize your training with Power Zone and Pace Distribution analysis
• Access to exclusive Premium gear, Shop discounts, and extra rewards all year
• These Premium features are available through in-app purchasing
Strava includes support for Android wear. Use voice control to start and stop your activities, and get stats about your runs and rides without taking out your phone.
Visit www.strava.com to access even more features.
NOTE ON GPS SUPPORT:
Strava depends on GPS for recording activities. In some devices, the GPS does not work properly and Strava will not record effectively. If your Strava recordings show poor location estimation behavior, please try to update the operating system to the most recent version. We recommend running Android version 4.0.0 or above. Furthermore, there are some devices which have consistently poor performance with no known remedies. On these devices we restrict installation of Strava, for example Nexus One and HTC Hero. See our support site for more information: https://strava.zendesk.com/entries/27141334-Does-Strava-4-x-run-on-my-Android-device-
De Atletiekunie is een inspirerende coach voor iedere hardloper van beginner tot topper. Met deze app krijgen lopers een mooi overzicht van alle events in Nederland en kunnen zij snel over de actuele informatie te beschikken.
De Dutch Runners app is eenvoudig in het gebruik. Je kunt via de GPS-functie van je telefoon tijdens het lopen gemakkelijk je looproute en snelheid meten. Na de training kun je de exacte route en trainingsstatistieken terugkijken op www.dutchrunners.nl.
Maar er is meer: de Dutch Runners App beschikt ook over de Running Coach© trainingen. Dit zijn trainingen met een verantwoorde audio ondersteuning van Renate Wennemars waarmee je in 6 of 12 weken toe traint naar je gewenste afstand of loopevenement. Geen gedoe met het uitprinten van trainingschema’s of ingewikkelde loopadviezen, maar eenvoudig via je koptelefoon. Op de beat van je eigen geselecteerde playlist krijg je om de zoveel minuten te horen wat je moet doen. Hardlopen, wandelen, harder of zachter, Renate laat het je weten!
De hardloopschema’s zijn gemaakt door de winnaar van een Olympische zilveren medaille, Gerard Nijboer en door Rob Veer, trainer van hardlopers en triatleten op beginnend en internationaal topniveau. Train verantwoord naar 5 (twee niveaus), 10 of 15 kilometer.
Dutch Runners is het platform van de Atletiekunie voor elke hardloper, Via Dutch Runners blijf je op de hoogte van de laatste ontwikkelingen én profiteer je van allerlei voordelen. En dat alles zonder bijkomende verplichtingen. Als Dutch Runner krijg je loopschema’s, persoonlijk loopadvies en je kunt vragen stellen aan experts op het gebied van voeding, looptechniek en blessures. Op je persoonlijke pagina’s kun je eenvoudig je traininggegevens bijhouden en je gelopen routes terug zien. Meer informatie op www.dutchrunners.nl.
-Running Coach© - audio-ondersteund trainingsschema voor 5 (twee niveaus) 10 en 15 kilometer.
-Delen via Facebook en Twitter
-Live GPS trekking
-Meten van afstand, snelheid en verbrande calorieën