Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Intelligent Latency Reduction
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- devices that are not compatible yet:
Motorola Razr series (horrible quality)
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions. In case of audio quality problems or freezes, please try this version: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.zoiper.android.zoiperbeta.app
You can now also use MobileVOIP to top up mobile prepaid phones abroad! Simply select a contact and choose the 'Mobile Top Up' function. You can use your regular voip credit to send Airtime anywhere in ther world.
What is VOIP and why should I use it?
VoIP is a technology that allows telephone calls to be made over computer networks like the Internet. VoIP also offers a substantial cost savings over traditional long distance telephone calls.
Travel Roam free with MobileVOIP! You never have to worry about high roaming costs abroad anymore! When abroad, simply use MobileVOIP over a WiFi network! Whether in a restaurant, hotel room or public HotSpot, you can now save on mobile calling charges when travelling abroad as well!
Simply install our free calling app, register with one of the many supported VOIP brands and save loads of money on your international calls. If your selected destination is not among the FREE destinations, using mobile voip calls enable you to call them at almost no costs. MobileVOIP offers either FREE calls or very cheap calls to any international destination!
- Make free international calls over SIP technology with this mobile voip dialer
- Connect to Internet using 3G, WiFi, UMTS and use your voip credit on the go for cheap calls.
- Place FREE international calls to a selection of destinations.
- Enjoy the cheapest international calls to any other destination.
- Cheaper than Skype! More possibilities than Viber! No one offers cheaper calls!
Stop spending too much money on your international calls; use cheap 3G calls or cheap WiFi calls with MobileVOIP. MobileVOIP is the best FREE calls app you'll find on the market! Install MobileVOIP for your Android VoIP calls and call for free!
Looking for an older version of the app? Visit our website at http://www.mobilevoip.com!
A few of the most popular countries you can make cheap international mobile internet calls to: Bangladesh, Brazil, China, Egypt, Germany, India, Indonesia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Nigeria, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Spain, Sri Lanka, Turkey, Ukraine and any other destination.
MobileVOIP is a Mobile Voip (MVoIP) application developed by Finarea. It supports all Dellmont VoIP brands and enables it's users to save on their monthly calling charges by over 95%. MobileVOIP is a free voip dialer available for Android phones, Symbian phones, Windows Phones, BlackBerry and iPhones.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
With VoipDiscount you can call and sms anywhere in the world at the lowest rates possible. And best of all, if you buy 10 euro credit, you can call selected destinations for free!
Among these free destinations, you'll find: Canada [FIX], Hong Kong [MOB], Russian Federation [Moscow], Taiwan [FIX], United States [FIX], United States [MOB], Belgium [FIX], France [FIX], Greece [FIX], Ireland [FIX], Luxembourg [FIX], Poland [FIX], Portugal [FIX], Spain [FIX], Sweden [FIX], Switzerland [FIX], United Kingdom [FIX], Thailand [FIX] Thailand [MOB], Argentina [FIX], Australia [FIX], Austria [FIX], Denmark [FIX], Italy [FIX], Japan [FIX], Netherlands [FIX], Slovenia [FIX], South Korea [FIX], Cyprus [FIX], Czech Republic [FIX], Hungary [FIX], Iceland [FIX], Norway [FIX], Finland [FIX] and others!
For all other VoipDiscount tariffs, please visit: http://www.VoipDiscount.com/rates: you can use your mobile phone or tablet for all VoipDiscount calls! Simply install our VoipDiscount app on your Android smartphone or tablet, and use your regular VoipDiscount credit for mobile calls as well.
With the VoipDiscount mobile voip app you can make cheap voip calls from your mobile phone. Make calls to any country you desire at the cheapest rates. Simply download the free VoipDiscount mobile voip app from your APP market and register with one of the supported Voip brands. Saving on your cell phone calling plan was never this easy!
The VoipDiscount app offers three call options. Here's how you can get the most out of your VoipDiscount app:
This is the standard calling option; your call gets connected right away. You'll need a working 3G/WiFi connection to use this call option. You will be charged the regular rates of your VoIP brands; no extra costs or hidden charges.
The Call Back option is a nice way to stay in touch with friends and family, even if the internet connection you're using isn't particularly strong. With a weaker 3G/WiFi connection, or if you would like to use as little data as possible, you can set up a Call Back call through the VoipDiscount app. We'll set up a call to your phone first, and then connect you with your contact. You will be charged for both the A-side and B-side call, as well as a set up fee.
For a selection of countries we have Local Access numbers available. If you're in one of these countries, you can use the VoipDiscount app to set up a Local Access call in case of a weak internet connection. You will be charged for a local call, plus the tariff for the destination you're calling.
Of course, you can send Text messages using our VoipDiscount application as well!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP and XMPP provider list available when adding new accounts , including Facebook and Gmail for XMPP
• Integration with Facebook to display contacts' latest Facebook status
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
This app is based on android native sip stack. To run this app your android phone need to be above version 2.3. And even this there is no guarantee all android phones match this condition could run this app because your phone firmware might already disabled VOIP option.
After you run SipFone app, it running in background as a service. So, your 3G android phone is actually a dual modes phone now. It could accept both 3G phone call and SIP phone call.
SipFone is a FREE software without any AD or limit. Enjoy it with your android phone !
1, Based on android native SIP API. Working stable.
2, Simple and easy to use. Smart keypad for example: green button for dial/answer/redial, red button for hangup/backspace.
3, Hand free mode and mute supported.
4, Codecs supportes: alaw,ulaw,gsm.
5, No call missed even works in background
To get full document about this app please check http://www.amcoding.com/news/sip-phone-for-android-sipfone/
Vimphone is an open source Voice Over IP (VOIP) / SIP client for Android. The source can be downloaded at: https://bitbucket.org/vimtura/vimphone-android/ and contribution is welcomed. The Linphone for Android project was forked in March 2013, and so it is based on version 2.0. Which, as of this time is all of the current Linphone for Android features. Credit for the logo goes to arrioch for doing his "Blawb" icon theme from which it came (http://arrioch.deviantart.com/art/Blawb-208106783).
The reason for the fork was out of all the SIP clients for Android, Linphone for Android seemed the best. However, it still included some bugs and features that we didn't like. The core features of Linphone for Android are:
- Sleek interface with support for multiple accounts.
- Support for the following audio codecs: speex, G711, ILBC, GSM, SILK, G722.
- Support for the following video codecs: VP8, H264 and mpeg4.
The improvements / enhancements made in Vimphone are (not a complete list):
- Improvements to the call answering UI, with support for specialised SIP headers (currently to display Asterisk queue details - yet to be documented).
- Fixed the in-call transfer / multi-call features.
- Added feature to pause/hold before transfer or adding another party.
- Added feature to mute DTMF when dialling number to transfer / add.
- Fixed a bug to enable switching between WIFI / 3G seamlessly (using the "re-invite" SIP feature).
- Re-skinning as "Vimphone"
- Enhanced the setup assistant.
- Added feature to disable screen auto-rotation (useful if you are laying down).
- Fixed "notifications" (integration into Android for status icons and so on). This includes utilization of the phones "lights" (LEDS) for status display. In the previous version the icon always appeared the same regardless of status (at least on my version of Android).
- Added feature to allow "exiting".
- Fixed bugs with call history display (it was almost impossible to click on the "details" icon as the target area was tiny).
- Added call interception so the standard android dialler can be used and calls can be routed via Vimphone automatically (based on various conditions).
- Probably lots more? I'll document more as I remember :)
- Feel free to bug me for feature requests, or join in if you want to help!
This project / application is free and will always be free. It may not work the best on tablets as I do not own one, if you want tablet support please consider donating one to me.
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
This is Nymgo!
Nymgo is a great calling app for India, Bangladesh, Brazil, Philippines, Mexico, China, Egypt, Germany, Nigeria, Kenya, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Nepal Turkey, Yemen or any other destination.
Keep in touch and stay close to your family and loved ones everyday.
Save money on roaming fees and call costs without sacrificing on the voice quality while traveling.
You can use Nymgo to make mobile VoIP calls from any smartphone, tablet or computer to any mobile or landline in the world.
(works on Android Phones/Tablets, iPhone/iPad, Windows/Mac/Linux)
Call India for 1.4 ¢/min
Call France from 0.4 ¢/min
Call China from 0.9 ¢/min
Call Brazil from 1 ¢/min
Call USA from 0.7 ¢/min
Call Bangladesh from 2.5 ¢/min
Call Saudi Arabia from 6.9 ¢/min
Call Egypt from 6.7 ¢/min
Call Pakistan from 5 ¢/min
For call rates to any other country, please check ‘Rates’ inside our app or visit our website: http://www.nymgo.com
As you can see, our international rates are waaaay cheaper than your local operator or even Skype Out!
Nymgo Mobile VoIP Calls
- Works over WiFi and 3G/4G
- Send cheap SMS
- Transfer credit to friends
- Caller ID
- Integrated Phone book
Our Support team is always ready to help :)
Give us a call or drop us an email if you have any issues at all and we’ll make sure to solve it in no time!
And you can of course check our Facebook page for our updates at https://www.facebook.com/nymgo
or follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/nymgo
Nymgo for Android is available in the following languages: English, French, Arabic
* If you find any bugs, please report them to email@example.com. We appreciate your support!
** Not to be used for dialing emergency services
SipGo offers perfect security and allows you to make crystal clear voice calls over any 3G or WiFi internet connection. Save on your calling charges by integrating the use of the SipGo Sip Dialer in your daily calling routine. Call anytime you want, anywhere you go with the SipGo softphone.
SipGo is a low bandwidth sip dialer which offers the option to choose from several pre-configured providers (like VoipStunt, VoipBuster, SipNet and many others), or set up a custom SIP SoftPhone by simply filling in the details of your VoIP provider and your own credentials.
SipGo is a standalone SIP dialer and offers free SIP calling solutions for individuals and businesses alike, just make sure you've got a registered account with a VoIP provider which supports SIP calls.
SipGo does simply what you expect it to do: set up all your Sip calls! Not silly extra's: this is how we manage to use far less bandwidth (20% less data!) than other comparable applications like Fring! Enjoy the financial advantages and superior sound quality of the SipGo Sip Dialer now!
SipGo offers standard SIP calls for any of the supported SIP/Voip service providers. Choose one of the pre-configured SIP providers from the list:
12Voip, A1, ABC-Voip, ActionVoip, Amivox, Balses, Blic, BlueFace, BroadVoice, BudgetVoip, BudgetVoipCall, CallEasy, CallingCredit, CallPirates, CallRomania, CamundaNet, CheapBuzzer, CheapVoip, CheapVoipCall, CongStar, CosmoVoip, DialCheap, DialNow, DiscountCalling, EasyCall GR, EasyCallback, EasyVoip, EuroTelefon, Fayn, FlowRoute, FonGo, FonWorld, FreeCall, FreecoNet, FreePhoneLine, FreeVoipDeal, Frynga, GlobalFreecall, GulfSip, HotVoip, InternetCalls, Interphone365, InterTelecom, InterVoip, iTalk, Jumblo, JustVoip, LowRateVoip, MegaFon, MegaVoip, Messagenet, MiTelefono, Mobile4U, MondoTalk, NetAppel VOIP FR, Netelip, Neuftalk, NoNoh, Nymgo, Odorik, OrbTalk, PennyConnect, PoivY, PowerVoip, PTTJapan, RebVoice, Rynga, Senatel, SipDiscount, SipNet, SkyLink, SmartVoip, SMS Discount, SmsListo, StuntCalls, SuperVoip, SuperVoip, SuperVoip Subscription, Svanto, Tecobu, Telbo, VoiceTrading, VoipaLot, Voip-A-Lot, VoipBlast, VoipBlazer, VoipBuster, VoipBuster PRO, VoipCaptain, VoipCheap Global, VoipCheap UK, VoipChief, VoipDiscount, VoipGain, VoipJumper, VoipMove, VoipR, VoipRaider, VoipSmash, VoipStunt, VoipWise, Voipyo, VoipZoom, WebcallDirect, or set up any custom Sip provider you like!
If you're using a SIP service which isn't listed, or if you would like to have your SIP provider listed, simple contact us through our website!
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
This is the donate version. If you bought this, you are a cool person.
EXCLUSIVE DONATOR FEATURES:
- Access to beta releases on Google+ (https://plus.google.com/communities/111632822797311522891)
- Guaranteed email support
- Feeling good
- Voice activation (with customizable threshold) and push-to-talk
- Dual-pane channel and chat with gestures
- Tablet layout (optimized for both 7 and 10 inch tablets)
- Channel tree view
- Draggable overlay
- Bluetooth headset support
- Customizable theming
- Fast and sleek Holo UI
- Improved Jellybean notifications
- View rich text comments
- Local mute users
- Recording amplifier
- Certificate and self-registration support
- Proximity sensor utilizing "Voice Call" mode
- Access tokens
- Push to talk 'hot corners' toggleable in settings
- Hardware push-to-talk key support
- Chat notifications
- Channel search
- Private messaging
- Text to Speech
- Server sharing
- Public server browsing (with auto-finder)
- Opus support for 1.2.4 servers
- Admin controls
- Image embedding
- Certificates without passwords that aren't generated by Plumble cannot be used due to limitations in the BouncyCastle framework we use for cert stuff. Please use Plumble's self-signed certificate generation option or another source to use certificates.
This app is licensed under the GNU GPL version 3.
The source code can be found here:
The OneSim VoIP app does not require the OneSimCard international SIM card to be installed in the phone. The app will not work with a 3G Data connection made through a OneSimCard international SIM card in order to avoid high data usage charges on your OneSimCard account. OneSim VoIP will work only with a 3G Data connection made with a SIM card from another company or when connected through a Wi-Fi network.
Initial settings for the app are available in the “My SIM Cards” menu of your OneSimCard.com online account. When in the My SIM Cards menu, select the SIM if there is more than one on your account and then click on the Create VoIP Account link. This will create a OneSim VoIP account and provide you with a link to the settings information for your phone.
Important: Connection quality of the calls made using OneSim VoIP option over Wi-Fi or 3G will only be as good as the quality of the Data connection. Please be advised that in most cases this kind of connection quality is inferior to the connection quality made through the OneSimCard international SIM card cell roaming network.
One touch dialing from you contacts.
This application works with Google voice and SIPDroid. You can use your contacts and dial outgoing calls without purchasing gizom5 outgoing minutes.
Add your Google Voice User Name, Password and registered Number in the setting.
More from developer
Share your music, video or documents between your phone and computers!
Transfer and view files, music, photos, and videos in two ways: by the local file manager, or from a ftp client in your computer. "SD Card File Explorer" will make your phone as a FTP Host, which will make you share your MP3, MP4 or documents between your computer and phone easily!
The lightest, fastest FTP server that allows you to connect to your phone over wifi to upload and download files. Any FTP client on your computer can be used.
Tiny size (smallest file manager on market), but with much more great features than you expect!
"Barcode Scanner - HandyShopping" is a powerful tool that allows auto-scanning of multiple barcode formats by your phone camera. (QR Code, Data Matrix, EAN 8/13, Code39, Code128, etc.)
By "Barcode Scanner - HandyShopping", you can also share your contacts, apps, bookmarks or specialized text via QR Code.
With 400 levels of bubble-shooting fun!
How to play:
1.Tap where you want the bubble.
2.To group 3 or more bubbles to make them burst.
1. Puzzle Mode - 300 fun levels of puzzles, use the limited bubbles to clear all the bubbles on the screen.
2. Arcade Mode - 100 fun levels, clear all the descending bubbles, very challenging.
3. Pick the passed levels as you like.
4. Color Blind Mode
If you are fan of games like Shoot Bubble Deluxe, Shoot Bubble, Puzzle Bobble, Bubble Blast, Bubble Buster, Frozen Bubble, Bubble Pop, Bubble Buster, Bubble Shooter etc, you should try this game!
1. Turn your phone to sleep mode by a simple shake;
2. Help to kill running tasks when screen off;
3. Adjust sensiblity of the sensor;
4. Play a vibrate when screen off;
## Cannot unisntall this app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home;
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“;
3. Unchecked permission of LockOff;
4. REMOVE LockOff normally;
★★★ Emoji icons only show on natively emoji-supported devices.★★★
"Latin Emoji Keyboard" is an enhancement of "Hacker's Keyboard" with Emoji icons. With this enhancement, you can input Emoji icons everywhere now, such as email, facebook, twitter, sms... together with the standard Latin keyboard which make input Emoji more convenience.
"Latin Emoji Keyboard" brings a full, 5-row keyboard experience (like a pc keyboard) to android. This keyboard is especially useful if you are using ConnectBot for SSH access. It provides working Tab/Ctrl/Esc keys, and the arrow keys are essential for devices such as the Xoom tablet or Nexus S that don't have a trackball or D-Pad.
To enable Latin Emoji Keyboard, please go to home -> Setting-> Language & Keyboard, then check the LatinEmoji Keyboard to enable it.
To use Latin Emoji keyboard, you need to change your current inpout method.
In Gingerbread (Android 2.3.x), you can do this by holding the Text Box, and select the "Input Method", then choose LatinEmoji Keyboard.
In Ice Cream Sandwich (Android 4.0.x), change the input method by chick on any text box, then drag down the notification bar and select "Select Input Method", then choose LatinEmoji Keyboard.
Currently, supported keyboard layouts include:
- Armenian (Հայերեն)
- Arabic (العربية)
- Bulgarian (български език)
- Czech (Čeština)
- Danish (dansk)
- English Dvorak (language "en_DV")
- English (QWERTY)
- English/British (en_GB)
- Finnish (Suomi)
- French (Français, AZERTY)
- German (Deutsch, QWERTZ)
- Greek (ελληνικά)
- Hebrew (עברית)
- Italian (Italiano)
- Lao (ພາສາລາວ)
- Norwegian (Norsk bokmål)
- Persian (فارسی)
- Portugese (Português)
- Romanian (Română)
- Russian (Русский)
- Russian phonetic (Русский, ru-rPH)
- Serbian (Српски)
- Slovak (Slovenčina)
- Slovenian (Slovenščina)/Bosnian/Croatian/Latin Serbian
- Spanish (Español)
- Swedish (Svenska)
- Thai (ไทย)
- Turkish (Türkçe)
- Ukrainian (українська мова)
Most convenient note app for your choice!
Support online backup by google sync cloud service!
Add a small sticky note widget to your home (2x2, 4x4).
■ Support Folder, organize notes in folders
■ Use color to categorize notes
■ Display note in several font size
■ Dispaly note in check list
■ A lot of funny fonts
■ Customize text colors
■ Sticky note widget (2x2, 4x4)
■ Backup notes to sd storage
■ Supports online back up and sync with your google account
■ Powerful reminder feature
■ Send note shortcut to desktop
■ Search notes by keywords
■ Share notes via SMS, email, twitter etc.
Includes several popular English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish catalogs. Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
Alternatively, you can also download books manually and put them into /sdcard/Books folder. And then import them to "Book Reader Free".
"Book Reader Free" is integrated with external dictionaries. Supports ColorDict, all Slovoed dictionaries (by Paragon Software), Fora Dictionary, FreeDictionary.org, LEO dictionary.
We believe "Book Reader Free" will deliver a funny and great reading experience to you.
✔ Suppport online public libraries and personal calibre ebook server
✔ Supports word, epub, rtf, fb2(.zip), mobi, txt, html and OPDS etc.
✔ Import your local books on your sdcard smoothly, organize your eBooks by Recent, Favorites, tags, title, author, series
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, page flipping animation, as well as Day & Night mode switcher to best suit your preference
✔ Search your favorite books in huge online catalogs
✔ Much more features...
Reader+ is similar to FBReader, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, with more convenient experience.
"Switch Widget" is easy to use and completely ads free. You can add it on any launcher.
"Switch Widget" is a "All Settings In One Widget" app. We believe that you will love it once you have it.
## How to add widget
1. Long press on your desktop;
2. Choose "Widgets";
3. Click "(1x4)Switch" to add;
## What should I do if I cannot uninstall this app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home;
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“;
3. Unchecked permission of Switch;
4. REMOVE Switch as normal;
Millions of popular MP3 ringtones is available at your choice for free now!
"Make My Ringtones" is based on most famous ringtone maker app "Ringdroid", but with much more enhanced features!
√ Create ringtones with easy and beautiful UI.
√ Fragment based page slider: you can easily create and manage your ringtones.
√ Manage ringtones and adjust volume within the app.
√ Assign ringtone to contacts, use as alarm or notification easily.
√ Set your notification sound for SMS/MMS notification.
"Make My Ringtones" will be your best choice! It will take a lot of funs to your life!
Make your own ringtones now!
The File Gallery Feature is great, which helps organize different type files in different categories. You can access them in the fast way.
"SD Card File Explorer Pro" is a featured local file manager and also a FTP server, which can make you manage your files fast and easily!
Transfer and view files, music, photos, and videos in two ways: by the local file manager, or from a ftp client in your computer.
"SD Card File Explorer Pro" is the lightest, fastest FTP server that allows you to connect to your phone over wifi to upload and download files. Any FTP client on your computer can be used.