Zoiper softphone offers a simple user interface and superb audio quality for smooth Voice over IP experience.
WARNING: Please use only versions from the appstore, we have reasons to believe some of the (russian) .apk files floating on the web contain a trojan that might steal username and password and make fraudulent calls. The official zoiper from google play is safe to use. If you want all features without paying, don't pirate it but ask your friends for the unlocking cheatcode instead. First rule about the gold club: don't publicly publish the cheatcode, but share it privately at will.
Contact us for whitelabel versions with your logo and company or for our VoiP SDK if you want to build your own solution or visit http://www.zoiper.com/en/voip-sdk
Available for both SIP and IAX systems, Zoiper is a phone solution perfectly fit for end users, service providers, call centers or any business willing to benefit from VoIP communications.
Want to distribute it to your users ? Use the free automatic provisioning system on http://oem.zoiper.com and avoid tedious manual configurations!.
IMPORTANT: Zoiper softphone is a standalone client-side software VOIP phone application and is not bundled together with a voip service. To make and receive voip calls using Zoiper, you must subscribe to any SIP or IAX based service provider across the globe.
Zoiper's key features include:
- Bluetooth support (beta)
- Lowest battery usage with highest reliability / stability on google play
- Lowest latency of all android softphones
- Excellent audio quality, even on older devices
- Supports calling over 3G and WIFI
- Multiprotocol with SIP and IAX support, compatible with all RFC
- Background / multitasking support
- Native dialer integration
- Integration with the native android contact list
- Speakerphone mute and hold
- UDP and TCP transports (use TCP for better battery life!)
- Supports g711 (ulaw, alaw), speex, iLBC and gsm codecs
- Supports sending of DTMF
- DNS SRV
- Built-in echo cancellation
- STUN support
- Change ringtone per account
- call waiting
- Video support (gold users only)
- ZRTP / TLS support (gold users only)
- Call Transfer (gold users only)
- Wideband audio (gold users only)
Zoiper is also available as customized branding solutions or VoIP SDK, please contact us for more information.
- Phones that are unstable because they have broken audio implementations:
Alcatel one touch series (poor audio drivers cause system freezes and crashes)
HTC one m8 (causes freezes.)
We tried to contact both alcatel and HTC to help them fix the issue, they didn't bother to reply. If you can help, let us know.
Warning: using Zoiper as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
If zoiper does not work with your phone, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will try to support your phone in future versions.
Download and install the Hangouts Dialer start making phone calls in the Hangouts app. After installation, you can access all voice calling features directly from Hangouts or use Hangouts Dialer for a shortcut to make phone calls from the dialer screen in Hangouts.
● Make phone calls over data from the Hangouts app (and all calls to other Hangouts users are free!).
● Call any phone number, including landlines.
● Connect with your Google Voice number to make VOIP calls in the Hangouts app from your Google Voice number.
Notes: Mobile carrier and ISP charges may apply. Voice calls to Hangouts users are free, but other phone calls might come with a charge. View our calling rates at http://www.google.com/hangouts/rates.
You can now also use MobileVOIP to top up mobile prepaid phones abroad! Simply select a contact and choose the 'Mobile Top Up' function. You can use your regular voip credit to send Airtime anywhere in ther world.
What is VOIP and why should I use it?
VoIP is a technology that allows telephone calls to be made over computer networks like the Internet. VoIP also offers a substantial cost savings over traditional long distance telephone calls.
Travel Roam free with MobileVOIP! You never have to worry about high roaming costs abroad anymore! When abroad, simply use MobileVOIP over a WiFi network! Whether in a restaurant, hotel room or public HotSpot, you can now save on mobile calling charges when travelling abroad as well!
Simply install our free calling app, register with one of the many supported VOIP brands and save loads of money on your international calls. If your selected destination is not among the FREE destinations, using mobile voip calls enable you to call them at almost no costs. MobileVOIP offers either FREE calls or very cheap calls to any international destination!
- Make free international calls over SIP technology with this mobile voip dialer
- Connect to Internet using 3G, WiFi, UMTS and use your voip credit on the go for cheap calls.
- Place FREE international calls to a selection of destinations.
- Enjoy the cheapest international calls to any other destination.
Stop spending too much money on your international calls; use cheap 3G calls or cheap WiFi calls with MobileVOIP. MobileVOIP is the best FREE calls app you'll find on the market! Install MobileVOIP for your Android VoIP calls and call for free!
Looking for an older version of the app? Visit our website at http://www.mobilevoip.com!
MobileVOIP is a Mobile Voip (MVoIP) application developed by Finarea. It supports all Dellmont VoIP brands and enables it's users to save on their monthly calling charges by over 95%. MobileVOIP is a free voip dialer available for Android phones, Symbian phones, Windows Phones, BlackBerry and iPhones.
Using our app as a default dialer may interfere with dialing 911 emergency services.
* High performances
* Rewriting/filtering rules for integration with Android
* SIP SIMPLE for Messaging
* Record calls
* Simple configuration
* Fancy UI inspired from 4.x Holo theme
* Many codecs (HD codecs, optimized codecs)
* Supported crypto : TLS for SIP and SRTP/ZRTP for media
More codecs (as the experimental Opus) and themes are available in plugins !
About permission required by CSipSimple :
Please report your bugs to the bug tracker of the project : it helps us to make a better software !!!
Users make the apps : It's opensource ! This application is distributed under GPLv3 license terms (http://www.gnu.org/licenses/gpl-3.0.txt). You can also try the development version (nightly builds) available on the project website if you experiment problems with this version.
keywords : SIP, codecs, voip, GPL, dialer, voice over IP, free softphone, sip softphone, sip phone, telephony, softphone software free, voip phone, softphone sip, pbx
With VoipDiscount you can call and sms anywhere in the world at the lowest rates possible. And best of all, if you buy 10 euro credit, you can call selected destinations for free!
For all VoipDiscount tariffs, please visit: http://www.VoipDiscount.com/rates: you can use your mobile phone or tablet for all VoipDiscount calls! Simply install our VoipDiscount app on your Android smartphone or tablet, and use your regular VoipDiscount credit for mobile calls as well.
With the VoipDiscount mobile voip app you can make cheap voip calls from your mobile phone. Make calls to any country you desire at the cheapest rates. Simply download the free VoipDiscount mobile voip app from your APP market and register with one of the supported Voip brands. Saving on your cell phone calling plan was never this easy!
The VoipDiscount app offers three call options. Here's how you can get the most out of your VoipDiscount app:
This is the standard calling option; your call gets connected right away. You'll need a working 3G/WiFi connection to use this call option. You will be charged the regular rates of your VoIP brands; no extra costs or hidden charges.
The Call Back option is a nice way to stay in touch with friends and family, even if the internet connection you're using isn't particularly strong. With a weaker 3G/WiFi connection, or if you would like to use as little data as possible, you can set up a Call Back call through the VoipDiscount app. We'll set up a call to your phone first, and then connect you with your contact. You will be charged for both the A-side and B-side call, as well as a set up fee.
For a selection of countries we have Local Access numbers available. If you're in one of these countries, you can use the VoipDiscount app to set up a Local Access call in case of a weak internet connection. You will be charged for a local call, plus the tariff for the destination you're calling.
Of course, you can send Text messages using our VoipDiscount application as well!
IMPORTANT NOTE: Bria is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A SIP server or subscription with a SIP-based VoIP provider is required to make calls.
• Highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality
• Purchase in-app Premium Features like Video Calls, Presence and Messaging or audio codecs to enhance your mobile softphone experience
• Pre-defined VoIP available when adding new accounts
• Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications
• HD audio codecs including G.722, OPUS and SILK
• Supported accessories include headsets and headphones. Bluetooth™ support is dependent on Android device and operating system
• Available in the following languages: English, Chinese (Simplified and Traditional), French, Japanese, Korean, Portuguese, Russian and Spanish.
• Winner of the 2011 Product of the Year Award from Communications Solutions. For the full list, see http://www.counterpath.com/awards.html
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
• Multiple account support for up to 12 accounts on any SIP-compliant server
• Contact List leveraging the device’s native contact directory
• Call display and voicemail indicator
• Speakerphone, mute and hold functions
• Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls
• Call recording
• Ringtones and contact avatars
• Dial plan support
• Multiple call support – swap between two active calls, merge and split calls, transfer calls (attended and unattended)
• Audio codecs include G.711a/u, G.722(HD), iLBC, GSM, OPUS and SILK
• Automatic codec selection to ensure optimal call quality
• Support for DTMF: the ability to enter numbers to use an auto attendant via RFC 2833, SIP INFO and in-band
• VPN support
• Advanced settings that enable users to control network traversal and media options
• Security and encryption via TLS and SRTP
• DNS SRV record lookups and call quality statistics
PREMIUM FEATURES – OPTIONAL IN-APP PURCHASE
• Messaging and Presence – with XMPP and SIP SIMPLE support
• Video Calls – using H.264 and VP8 video codecs
• G.729 Audio Codec
• AMR-Wideband Audio Codec
For more information on Bria Android Edition’s features, please visit: http://www.counterpath.com/bria-android-edition.html
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may also impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. CounterPath Corporation will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular Data.
CounterPath's Bria mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to the Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis, however this functionality is also dependent on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of CounterPath is that CounterPath’s Bria product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. CounterPath will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency Calls. Using Bria as a default dialer may interfere with dialing emergency services.
- outgoing and incoming calls both via Zadarma and other SIP services
- sending and receiving text messages between users of Zadarma
- sending and receiving SMS
- current balance displaying
- big option of audio codecs will provide best quality on any channel
- automatic integration with phonebook
- $0.5 for test calls after registration on Zadarma website
Turn your Android device into a free phone. Get a free US phone number that will be able to receive calls from anywhere in the world. In addition, you will be able to make unlimited calls to US and Canadian phone numbers for free using Voice over IP (VoIP) technology. You get all of this without using any of your cellular minutes. GrooVe IP works on any android device, mobile phone or tablet, and allows you to make calls using the device’s data (WiFi or mobile data) connection. If you have a smartphone with Wi-Fi connectivity but no mobile plan, you can use this app to convert it to a free, full-featured working phone. If you are traveling overseas, you can take your device with you and make/receive calls for free on WiFi without paying any carrier roaming charges.
GrooVe IP has a separate dialer that can be used to make calls. Alternatively, the native dialer, call-log, contacts, and favorite functionality can be shared between the phone and app on a call-by-call basis.
Upgrade to the full version of GrooVe IP (https://market.android.com/details?id=com.gvoip) to remove ads.
For requirements, setup details, answers to frequently asked questions, known issues, or more information, please visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/grooveIp.aspx
If you have any questions, feature requests, or run into any problems please contact us! We cannot help you if you only leave a comment.
*** FINE PRINT ***
- Phone number allocation and backbone call termination is provided by Ring.To, a service of Bandwidth whose network and communications solutions also power other innovative services such as Google, Skype, Vonage, and many more.
- GrooVe IP uses 1.2 MB per minute during a call
- Text messaging is currently not supported. It will be added in a subsequent update to the app.
Special note for existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users: GrooVe IP will no longer support Google Voice users from May 15, 2014. This is so because Google is discontinuing third party access to Google Voice on that date. We encourage all existing GrooVe IP for Google Voice users to switch to the new GrooVe IP service (based on Ring.To), the features of which are described above. If you wish to keep using your Google Voice phone number, you can either port it to Ring.To to work with GrooVe IP, or get a new number (from GrooVe IP) and forward your Google Voice calls to this new number. Happy Calling!
If you have an existing Ring.To account and phone number, you can use it now with GrooVe IP.
For full license and credits information visit http://snrblabs.com/snrb/Apps/GrooveIP/Credits.aspx
GrooVe IP uses Speex, an open source/free software, for certain voice processing functionality. Speex is available under the Revised BSD License; the details of this license are available here (http://www.xiph.org/licenses/bsd/speex/).
It will not work with a VoIP provider or any other PBX
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System is an Android SIP client for 3CX Phone System V12 that allows you to make and receive office calls on your Android Smartphone from anywhere. Save on telecommunication costs by making internal office calls free of charge. Keep your mobile number confidential by using the office caller ID. Never miss an important call by answering office calls from anywhere.
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System requires 3CX Phone System v12. Make sure you install the latest 3CX Phone System from http://www.3cx.com/downloads/3CXPhoneSystem12.exe or update to the latest 3CX Version 12 update. More information is available at http://www.3cx.com/blog/releases/unparalleled-mobility-with-3cxphone-for-android
3CXPhone for 3CX Phone System 12 gives you the following features:
-Make and receive calls via 3CX Phone System Version 12
-Hide your Mobile Phone Number
-Use a Single Number - Calls made to your desk phone will ring on your smartphone, either directly, after a delay or based on your status.
-Telephone bill savings – use company infrastructure to save on call costs. Call colleagues via an internal call rather than via the mobile network
-Seamless out of office or in office detection
-Integrated 3CX Tunnel bypasses remote firewall or provider issues
-Transfer & Hold calls
-Easily change your status
-Provision extension details via email
-Ability to take multiple calls simultaneously
-3CX Push notifications from within 3CX Phone System
-Ability to see presence of colleagues
-View call history
-Company phone book
-Easily setup conference calls
-HTTPS and HTTP connections to 3CX Phone System IP PBX
-Auto provisioning via Plug and Play or Email Attachment
-Configure your call forwarding
-View recorded calls
Nymgo is a great to call India, Bangladesh, Brazil, Philippines, Mexico, China, Egypt, Germany, Nigeria, Kenya, Indonesia, Malaysia, Iran, Iraq, Morocco, Pakistan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Saudi Arabia, Sri Lanka, Nepal Turkey, Yemen or any other destination. (Check our amazing rates inside)
Save money on international call costs and roaming fees without sacrificing on voice quality while traveling abroad.
Our team is always ready to help on email@example.com :)
Check our Facebook page for updates https://www.facebook.com/nymgo
or follow us on Twitter http://www.twitter.com/nymgo
Nymgo for Android is available in the following languages: English, French, Arabic, Turkish
** Not to be used for dialing emergency services
-The VoIP phone can be used with any VoIP service provider, any softswitch and PBX, including Asterisk, voipswitch, 3CX, Cisco, OpenSIPS and others
-Works on any network above 15 kbits (3G, WiFi, others)
-Not another csipsimple/sipdroid clone (made by Mizutech from scratch based on Mizutech high performance Java SIP and media stack)
-Free for non-commercial usage. No advertisements.
-Compatible with all SIP dialers such as Acrobits, Bria, Zoiper or CSipSimple
-Multiple SIP accounts (from advanced settings -> general settings)
-Auto adapt to your environment (device/CPU/network/server and peers capabilities)
-Minimal CPU and battery usage while idle or running in the background. Size is only 3 MB.
-Call divert: mute/hold/forward/transfer/conference
-HD Audio, wideband and all common audio codec: G.711 (PCMU/PCMA), GSM, speex, iLBC, G.729
-Improved audio quality: AGC, AEC, PLC, noise reduction, silence suppression
-NAT/firewall traverse capabilities (with STUN, ICE, tunnel and related technologies)
-IM (chat), DTMF (RFC2833 and SIP INFO), Voicemail, Voice recording, Balance display, Caller ID
-Transport protocols: UDP/TCP/TLS. Support for DNS SRV
-VoIP tunneling and encryption (optional/automatic) with auto transport selection: UDP/TCP/TLS/HTTP/VPN (VoIP over HTTP)
-Peer to peer encrypted VoIP media
-VoIP to native dialer integration and integration with the native contact list
...and many more
Customized softphone builds are available for VoIP service providers. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Details: http://www.mizu-voip.com/Support/Wiki/tabid/99/topic/Customized%20Android%20softphone/Default.aspx
Please use the forum for bug reports:
Visit the homepage for more details about this SIP client:
* Customized with company name / logo
* User Friendly, Advanced and Smoother GUI
* Multi Language (OS Specific)
* Unlimited user license
* SIP protocol support
* Making and receiving calls
* Codecs supported:g729 g711,GSM,g722,iLBC
* Advanced Phone Book (Contact manager with name number,profile pic and searching )
* call hold
* call transfer
* Call Log
* Call Status Indicator
* Save / Edit Username & Password
* Work with all standard SIP SoftSwitches
* Android 1.5, 1.6, 2.x, 3.x, 4.x
* Silence Suppression
* Echo Cancellation
* Auto Registration and Timeout
* Proxy support
Acrobits Softphone is both intuitive to use and highly configurable. With loads of preconfigured providers, many users will have their SIP account configured and making calls in less than a minute. But Acrobits Softphone also has the highly configurable settings advanced VoIP users and business users need, including support for Secure SIP signaling through TLS, HD audio through G.722 and more. Try Acrobits Softphone on Android today and you'll be telling your friends about it tomorrow.
Check out the great features of Acrobits Softphone for Android, with many more to come.
•Push Notifications for incoming calls for improved battery life
•Support for use on wifi and 3G networks
•backgrounding support with status bar notification; check your email or other tasks while still available for calls on the Softphone
•GoogleVoice interface, originate and complete GoogleVoice calls all from one app (requires GoogleVoice account and SIP Account with incoming U.S. numbers)
•quick import of accounts from major VoIP Providers
•call recorder and player, seamlessly integrated into the call history
•Bluetooth headset support
•HD Wideband audio through G.722
•Secure calling through SRTP (SDES)
•ZRTP support (through in app purchase), the latest in secure calling for SIP
•excellent sound quality, includes the G.711 (ulaw and alaw) and GSM audio codecs. Make an in app purchase to add G.729 Annex A for great quality over 3G networks
•TLS support for encrypted SIP
•audio codec manipulation, enabling you to prioritize the codecs used and disable ones you don’t want to use
•comfortable and super-smooth user interface, fine-tuned specially for Android
•easy, intuitive configuration
•simultaneous registration of multiple SIP accounts, have multiple accounts registered to receive incoming calls and switch the account used for outgoing calls without leaving the keypad
•Android contacts integration. Easy to call anyone in your contacts via SIP
•add new contacts directly from the softphone
•ability to generate DTMF tones while in call, to control various PBX features or automated systems (use audio, rfc 2833 or SIP INFO)
•detailed call history
•configurable RTP port range
•SIP Proxy support
•STUN server support, automatic service discovery using DNS SRV queries
•phone number resolution. We present the phone numbers in a convenient format with grouped digits, display the flag and country name and even region/city name for some countries, including USA
The Android Market does not make paid apps available in all countries. If you're unable to purchase Acrobits Softphone or have already purchased it through paypal, please visit http://acrobits.cz for an alternate method to download and install.
Acrobits Softphone is a SIP Client, not a VoIP provider. It needs to be used in conjunction with a VoIP provider that supports use on a SIP Client to work. Check out our list of verified VoIP operators at http://www.acrobits.cz/42/verified-voip-operators
VoIP over 3G - Be aware that some mobile network operators prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP (Voice over Internet Protocol) over their network. They may prohibit the use of VoIP or impose additional fees and/or charges when using VoIP over their network. By using Acrobits Softphone over 3G, you agree to abide by any restrictions your cellular carrier imposes and agree that Acrobits will not be held responsible for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for using Acrobits Softphone over their 3G network.
Currently only available in the US.
- You must open Google Voice at least once after upgrading to route calls.
- When using Google Voice for Android, both domestic and international calls are placed through a US-based Google Voice access number, and will use the standard minutes from your cell phone plan.
Key Features & Technical Specifications:
• Supports G.711µ/a, G.722 (HD-audio), G.726-32, GSM, iLBC, Opus and Speex codecs
• SIP-based softphone
• Requires Android 4.0+
• Can be used over cellular data connection or WiFi
• Strong security features including SIP over TLS and 128/256-bit SRTP
• Supports 6 SIP accounts, up to 6-way audio conference, and 24 virtual BLF keys
• Native integration with mobile devices including contacts, call history and ringtones.
• Enterprise features including IP PBX integration, BLF, call transfer/pickup, call recording with UCM, LDAP
• Automatic call forwarding based on time and location rules
• Powerful NAT traversal options including automatic NAT discovery, STUN and UPnP
• Automatic provisioning including XML provisioning and 2-D barcode scan
• Fully customizable skins and themes for optional branding needs
• Voice channel switching between Bluetooth, earphone, speakerphone & 3.5mm headset
• Users can view info of Incoming & Outgoing calls and missed calls in call history
• Telephony Features: Hold, mute, transfer, forward (unconditional/no-answer/busy), call park/pickup, paging, Do Not Disturb (DND), call waiting, call history, flexible dial plan, custom ringtones, server redundancy & fail-over, Busy Lamp Field (BLF)
Millions of popular MP3 ringtones is available at your choice for free now!
"Make My Ringtones" is based on most famous ringtone maker app "Ringdroid", but with much more enhanced features!
√ Create ringtones with easy and beautiful UI.
√ Fragment based page slider: you can easily create and manage your ringtones.
√ Manage ringtones and adjust volume within the app.
√ Assign ringtone to contacts, use as alarm or notification easily.
√ Set your notification sound for SMS/MMS notification.
"Make My Ringtones" will be your best choice! It will take a lot of funs to your life!
Make your own ringtones now!
"Barcode Scanner - HandyShopping" is a powerful tool that allows auto-scanning of multiple barcode formats by your phone camera. (QR Code, Data Matrix, EAN 8/13, Code39, Code128, etc.)
By "Barcode Scanner - HandyShopping", you can also share your contacts, apps, bookmarks or specialized text via QR Code.
Share your music, video or documents between your phone and computers!
Transfer and view files, music, photos, and videos in two ways: by the local file manager, or from a ftp client in your computer. "SD Card File Explorer" will make your phone as a FTP Host, which will make you share your MP3, MP4 or documents between your computer and phone easily!
The lightest, fastest FTP server that allows you to connect to your phone over wifi to upload and download files. Any FTP client on your computer can be used.
Tiny size (smallest file manager on market), but with much more great features than you expect!
Includes several popular English, French, Russian, Chinese and Polish catalogs. Custom OPDS catalogs are supported too.
Alternatively, you can also download books manually and put them into /sdcard/Books folder. And then import them to "Book Reader Free".
"Book Reader Free" is integrated with external dictionaries. Supports ColorDict, all Slovoed dictionaries (by Paragon Software), Fora Dictionary, FreeDictionary.org, LEO dictionary.
We believe "Book Reader Free" will deliver a funny and great reading experience to you.
✔ Suppport online public libraries and personal calibre ebook server
✔ Supports word, epub, rtf, fb2(.zip), mobi, txt, html and OPDS etc.
✔ Import your local books on your sdcard smoothly, organize your eBooks by Recent, Favorites, tags, title, author, series
✔ Fully-customizable reading experience: adjust font size, font type, font and background colors, margin, alignment, page flipping animation, as well as Day & Night mode switcher to best suit your preference
✔ Search your favorite books in huge online catalogs
✔ Much more features...
Reader+ is similar to FBReader, Cool Reader, Moon+ Reader, with more convenient experience.
1. Turn your phone to sleep mode by a simple shake;
2. Help to kill running tasks when screen off;
3. Adjust sensiblity of the sensor;
4. Play a vibrate when screen off;
## Cannot unisntall this app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home;
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“;
3. Unchecked permission of LockOff;
4. REMOVE LockOff normally;
The File Gallery Feature is great, which helps organize different type files in different categories. You can access them in the fast way.
"SD Card File Explorer Pro" is a featured local file manager and also a FTP server, which can make you manage your files fast and easily!
Transfer and view files, music, photos, and videos in two ways: by the local file manager, or from a ftp client in your computer.
"SD Card File Explorer Pro" is the lightest, fastest FTP server that allows you to connect to your phone over wifi to upload and download files. Any FTP client on your computer can be used.
Most convenient note app for your choice!
Support online backup by google sync cloud service!
Add a small sticky note widget to your home (2x2, 4x4).
■ Support Folder, organize notes in folders
■ Use color to categorize notes
■ Display note in several font size
■ Dispaly note in check list
■ A lot of funny fonts
■ Customize text colors
■ Sticky note widget (2x2, 4x4)
■ Backup notes to sd storage
■ Supports online back up and sync with your google account
■ Powerful reminder feature
■ Send note shortcut to desktop
■ Search notes by keywords
■ Share notes via SMS, email, twitter etc.
With 400 levels of bubble-shooting fun!
How to play:
1.Tap where you want the bubble.
2.To group 3 or more bubbles to make them burst.
1. Puzzle Mode - 300 fun levels of puzzles, use the limited bubbles to clear all the bubbles on the screen.
2. Arcade Mode - 100 fun levels, clear all the descending bubbles, very challenging.
3. Pick the passed levels as you like.
4. Color Blind Mode
If you are fan of games like Shoot Bubble Deluxe, Shoot Bubble, Puzzle Bobble, Bubble Blast, Bubble Buster, Frozen Bubble, Bubble Pop, Bubble Buster, Bubble Shooter etc, you should try this game!
"Switch Widget" is easy to use and completely ads free. You can add it on any launcher.
"Switch Widget" is a "All Settings In One Widget" app. We believe that you will love it once you have it.
## How to add widget
1. Long press on your desktop;
2. Choose "Widgets";
3. Click "(1x4)Switch" to add;
## What should I do if I cannot uninstall this app?
1. Open “Settings“ in Home;
2. Select “Location ＆ Security -> Select device administrators“;
3. Unchecked permission of Switch;
4. REMOVE Switch as normal;