Cambodia most popular Khmer Dictionaries for Android OS is now moving to next generation. In this upgrade, you will enjoy many premium and great features that you are waiting for.
What's new in v3.5?
- Add soft menu button (for Nexus and some other models)
- Fixed bug when zoom definition
- Support Intel Atom CPU
Features in v3.0
- Floating window (for Android 2.3.3 up)
- Text-to-speech support (Google SpeechSynthesis required)
- Context menu inside definition window (Read, Search, Copy)
- Pinch to Zoom
- Copy & Paste
- 4 rows Khmer Keyboard
Features in v2.2:
- Combination of 3 dictionaries:
* Khmer-Khmer (credit to Chuon Nat Dict v2.0)
- Embedded Khmer Unicode for non-LG phones
- Built-in Khmer Keyboard for non-LG phones
- Fast and smart searching
- Comprehensive Definitions
- Beautiful design, fast and easy to uses.
- 255,000 word and meanings
- 98,000 examples and 85,000 technical words
- Synonyms and Antonyms.
- Easy to using.
- English and Khmer Phonetic.
- Font Style and text size comfortable.
- Words can pronunciation.
- Portrait or Landscape support
- Universal Application
- Free one Application and use it on Tablet and Android Phones.
Note: Can pronunciation words with this Dictionary, Please install together, it is so comfortable.
If you are a student, tourist or traveler, it will helps you to learn the language!
Khmer (or Cambodian) is the official language of Cambodia.
ភាសាខ្មែរ (ឬកម្ពុជា) គឺជាភាសាជាផ្លូវការនៃប្រទេសកម្ពុជា។
Disclaimer: This service may contain translations powered by Google. Google disclaims all warranties related to the translations, express or implied, including any warranties of accuracy, reliability, and any implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and noninfringement.
Google Translate link: http://translate.google.com
• No internet connection required
• Khmer To English
• English To Khmer
• Search From Web
• Search by Sharing
• Auto Suggestion
• Pronounce & Voice Search
• Antonyms (Opposite words)
• Backup and Restore
• History & Study Plan
• Word Game
• Share Words
• Copy Words
*** This is a fully functional FREE TRIAL ***
• Offers the most comprehensive coverage of English from around the world
• Completely revised and updated to include the very latest vocabulary, with over 350,000 words, phrases, and meanings
• Thousands of words and senses derived from the latest research from the Oxford English Corpus, giving the most complete and accurate picture of the English language today
• About 75,000 audio pronunciations of both common and rare words, doubled with both British & American voice versions, including words with controversial pronunciation or with variant pronunciations
This edition includes thousands of brand-new words and senses, as well as up-to-date encyclopedic information.
Readership: Ideal for anyone who needs a comprehensive and authoritative dictionary of current English; for professionals, students, academics, and for use at work or at home.
A SEARCH TOOL
featuring search autocomplete to help you find words quickly by displaying predictions similar to the terms you're typing. You also get enhanced search extras including:
• A quick search of words while you type.
• A 'fuzzy filter' for when you are not sure of the correct spelling of a word.
• A 'keyword' search for finding key words within compound words.
• A wild card search function ('*' or '?') which can replace a letter or entire parts of a word.
• Download dictionary definitions locally for offline word lookup.
A LEARNING TOOL
including a number of features that help you further enhance your vocabulary:
• A 'Favorites' feature to create custom folders with lists of words from the extensive library, including cross-curriculum words.
• History list to help you easily review looked-up words.
• Discover more using the included special language notes.
• See words in context with example sentences.
• 'Word-of-the-day' feature with dedicated homescreen widget.
A mobile dictionary application from MobiSystems with content from Oxford University Press.
* Small apps extension for Sony products
Program has attractive interface, easy to use with function of automatically saving 150 newest words (History), and allows you to save and delete your saved words (Saved words).
If you have any questions or suggestions for programs, please send mail to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Click button Menu on device and select English -> Khmer or Khmer -> Khmer to change dictionary (Default is English -> Khmer)
2. Please using with Khmer keyboard.
This app come with the following features:
- Offline data, no need internet connection
- A quick search of words while you type
- A 'Favorites' feature to create custom lists of words you frequently uses.
- A 'History' feature to help you easily review looked-up words
- Free and easy to use
The app is created by Khmer App Studio with content from sources and authors.
The definition has zoom-able feature which allow you to zoom in or zoom out and another feature is Hyperlink in definition which allows you to display other definitions from the definition that you are in. These feature supports in almost all Android versions except Android 2.1 and 3.0.
Moreover, If you haven't installed any Khmer Unicode Keyboard in your phone then the application will alert and suggest you to install it.
The dictionary data is from Buddhist Institute.
This application has been developed by the Open Institute as part of the work of the USAID funded SPICE program. It is licensed under a LGPL License that allow free use, copying and distribution.
វចនានុក្រមសម្ដេចសង្ឃ ជួន ណាត (យូនីកូដ) កំណែ ១.១ អាចអនុញ្ញាតឱ្យអ្នករកមើលពាក្យ និងនិយមន័យពាក្យខ្មែរណាមួយបានយ៉ាងងាយស្រួលដោយប្រើក្ដារចុច យូនីកូដខ្មែរ។ វចនានុក្រមនេះ ដំណើរការក្នុងប្រព័ន្ធ Android ចាប់ពីកំណែ ២.១ ដល់កំណែចុងក្រោយបំផុត។
និយមន័យនៃពាក្យទាំងនោះមានលក្ខណៈពិសេស អនុញ្ញាតឱ្យអ្នកប្រើពង្រីកឬបង្រួមទំហំពុម្ពអក្សរបានតាមតម្រូវការ ហើយលោកអ្នកអាចរកនិយមន័យនៃពាក្យខ្មែរណាមួយចេញពីពាក្យមួយផ្សេងទៀតនៅក្នុងអត្ថន័យរបស់ពាក្យណាមួយ។ លក្ខណៈទាំងនេះគាំទ្រគ្រប់កំណែ Android ទាំងអស់ លើកលែងតែកំណែ ២.១ និង ៣.០ ។ លើសពីនេះទៀត ប្រសិនបើអ្នកមិនមានក្ដារចុចយូនីកូដខ្មែរនៅក្នុងទូរស័ព្ទដៃរបស់អ្នក នោះកម្មវិធីនឹងជូនដំណឹងអ្នក ព្រមទាំងស្នើឲ្យដំឡើងវាដើម្បីឱ្យអ្នកអាចស្វែងរកពាក្យបាន។
ទិន្នន័យវចនានុក្រមនេះ បានមកពីវិទ្យាស្ថានពុទ្ធសាសនបណ្ឌិត្យ ។
វចនានុក្រមសម្ដេចសង្ឃ ជូន ណាត កំណែ ១.១ ដំណើរការលើប្រព័ន្ធប្រតិបត្តិការអេនដ្រយ ត្រូវបានបង្កើតឡើងដោយកម្មវិធីស្ថាបនាភាពជាដៃគូដើម្បីបរិយាកាសទំនាក់ទំនងបែបច្នៃប្រឌិត (ជាភាសាអង់គ្លេសហៅថា SPICE) ក្រោមជំនួយឧបត្ថម្ភពីទីភ្នាក់ងារសហរដ្ឋអាមេរិកដើម្បីអភិវឌ្ឍអន្តរជាតិ (USAID)។ វាត្រូវបានទទួលបានអាជ្ញាប័ណ្ណក្រោមអាជ្ញាប័ណ្ណ LGPL ដែលអនុញ្ញាតឱ្យប្រើប្រាស់ដោយឥតគិតថ្លៃចម្លងនិងចែកចាយ។
1. English to Khmer Dictionary
2. Khmer to Khmer Dictionary
3. Khmer to English Dictionary
With this application user can:
.. Search the word both English and Khmer
.. Listen to the native pronoun of the word
.. Save the searching by Auto or Manual
It is fast and free.
Thank for your support!
Simple and Intuitive UI
35,000+ English words with Khmer meanings.
English Khmer Dictionary is a quick reference guide with more than one meaning available for almost all words.
This light weight android application works offline and gives faster result.
Exciting features :
- Simple and easy to use
- Offline dictionary
- Small Size
This free application is supported by ads.
. Up-to-date data of exchange rate with many currencies
. Graph of currency flow within last 7 days
. Calculator to compute exchange
. Language available in English and Khmer
Available Currencies: Riel Cambodia, USD, Baht Thai, Dong Vietnam, Kip Laos, Yen Japan, Won South Korea, Euro, Dollar Singapore, Ringgit Malaysian, Pounds British, Dollar Canadia. Franc Switzerland, Dollar Australia, Yuan Chinese, Dollar Hong Kong, Rupee India, Rupiah Indonesia, Kyats Myanmar, Dollar New Zealand, Peso Philippine, SDR, Krona Swedish, Dollar Australia, Dollar Canadia, etc.
Thank for support Khmer app!
5000 SAT words is one of the keys to help SAT learner to pass the exam.
-5000 SAT Words
-Clean User Interface
Khmer News allows you to quickly and easily read news feeds from various Khmer newspapers and news websites such as Phnom Penh Post, RFI Khmer, VOA Khmer, RFA, Sabay, DAP-News, VOD News, CNC News and more to come.
- News will be updated hourly.
- Khmer text are readable on most devices without Khmer Unicode support (Many thanks to Mr. Danh Hong for his custom Nokora font).
- Popular news sources will be added in the near future.
- Due to technical constraints, converted Khmer text are not guaranteed to spell correctly as from the news source. Therefore, please go to the original web page of the news source first if you want to verify the text.
- Some tablet bugs exist. We are looking into them.
- We are not affiliated with any of the news sources/providers. We only use the public news feeds provided by them. And we take no responsibility of the accuracy of and/or any problems caused by the news.
Thanks. Happy News Reading!
Keywords: Khmer news, Khmer hot news, Khmer daily news, Khmer newspapers.