• Register and manage domains with DNS control, forwarding, nameserver management, and renewal.
• Send and receive Go Daddy email in our Mobile Workspace mail client.
• Manage Dedicated and Virtual Dedicated Servers, Email accounts, Online Store order, Hosting essentials, account settings, and Online Files.
• Search, browse, track, bid, make an offer, and purchase domains in the GoDaddy Auctions Domain Name Aftermarket.
• Renew your products, and receive notifications about upcoming expirations.
• Learn more about tools to help you succeed online; Hosting, Web Builder, SSL Certificates, Email, Shopping Cart, Servers, and more
• Save time with our remember account features and express checkout.
• Look-up WHOIS domain registration information
We take great pride in our world-class customer care. Just tap "Call Us" in the application to talk 24/7 to someone right here in our office. Don't want to talk? You can also use Support Center for text-based support at any time.
GoDaddy is the world's largest web host and domain name registrar, but we also provide iron-clad SSL certificates, personalized email accounts, point-&-click website builders, online file storage, and shopping cart applications - just about anything you need to create a professional presence on the Web.
Access the SnapNames marketplace on the go. With over twenty-five million domains to choose from annually, tap into the world’s largest domain seller marketplace with the SnapNames app for Android. Don't miss out on the domain name you want, when you want it.
SnapNames is a pioneer and leader offering access to expiring and deleting domains using patented and proven technology.
- Search domain auctions and place new bids, backorders or Buy It Now orders from your Android device.
- Bid on your domain names in auction, increase bids and stay informed
- View your bidding activity, number of bidders, time remaining and high bidder status
- View your recent auction results
- Browse the list of “Daily Top Deals”
- View your upcoming orders
Access search directly in app to find the domains you want. Manage. Bid. Win - with the SnapNames app for Android!
Like Us on Facebook at: https://www.facebook.com/pages/SnapNames/1431487940430509
Toll-free in the U.S. and Canada: 1-877-352-5630
* Supports COM, NET, EDU, BIZ, INFO, ORG, EU and FI.
* Supports Internationalized Domain Names (IDN) for those domains that allow them.
* Huge word dictionaries for English and Finnish
* Shake your device for some great domain names based on dictionary!
* A quick and easy scratchpad - paste a list of words copied from a document, email etc!
Example: Enter "cat, dog, mouse" --> It will check all those words with all supported tld's for availability.
* Checks domain availability and expiration date.
* Very configurable
* Random word generator
* Custom text search
* Share results through email
This app is ad-supported.
- Domain-Suche in über 270 Domain-Endungen
- Verfügbarkeits-Prüfung für Marken- und Social-Media-Namen
- Domainbestellung direkt in der App
- Detaillierte Informationen zu allen Vorbestellungen von Domains unter den neuen Endungen (new gTLDs)
- Aktuelle News rund um das Thema Domains
- Einloggen in das Domain-Portfolio
- Konfiguration von Web- und E-Mail-Weiterleitungen und Subdomains
- Neukunden-Anmeldung direkt in der App
- Verwaltung der Kontakt- und Zahlungsdaten
Der komplette Umfang Ihres Domain-Portfolios steht Ihnen weiterhin auf unserer Website zur Verfügung. Dort finden Sie zusätzlich Möglichkeiten zu Erwerb und Verwaltung von E-Mail oder Webspace-Paketen, zur DNS-Konfiguration und zur Einrichtung eigener Nameserver.
Bitte senden Sie Feedback und Probleme zu unserer App an email@example.com.
Automated security settings
Access to Play Store applications and Enterprise applications from a single location
Easily share common files with your iOS devices
Regulate access to corporate resources based on specific network and software conditions
Get the most from your Android device in the corporate world! This application requires a ZENworks Mobile Management server (check with your IT department for more information). To download the public beta of ZENworks Mobile Management visit www.novell.com/zmmbeta
Once your IT department has a ZENworks Mobile Management server, enroll your device:
1. Download and install the ZENworks Mobile Management user application.
2. Enroll the device by specifying your username, password, ActiveSync domain and ZENworks server address (contact your IT department if you don’t have this information).
3. Security policies defined by your IT administrator will be implemented.
4. If you are using TouchDown as your ActiveSync client, your ActiveSync inbox will be created in TouchDown. If not manually create the account in your ActiveSync client using the ZENworks Mobile Management server’s address as the server address.
5. You can access administrator-defined applications and files from the Files and Apps page of the applications.
We specialize in global top-level, European, USA, UK, and other country code domain names and offer amongst the cheapest domain name registration prices available anywhere in the world.
We are a fully ICANN and AuDa Accredited Registrar, and a Member of Nominet. We Deliver an easy-to-use, affordable domain name registration service and assist businesses and individuals to build a successful presence on the Internet.
Why choose us for domains?
We are a fully accredited domain name registrar and have proven ourselves time and again to deliver on our promises to our customers.
VALUE FOR MONEY
We are one of the cheapest domain registration services on the Internet. Compare our prices and you will not be disappointed. We are one of the few merchants who will accept US, Euro, Australian and UK currencies.
Our legendary support team is just a phone call or email away, whenever you need us!
Similar to Active Directory Users and Computers (ADUC).
Admin windows network user accounts and computers from any android phone or tablet (wifi, vpn or other network connection).
-Set user Passwords
-Undo Password Lockouts
-Enable or Disable users
-Edit User attributes (address, phone #, misc contact attribs)
-Adjust Group Membership (members and memberOf)
-Use computer objects to remote control domain computers (RDP/VNC apps supported; see additional info)
-Directory Search for User/Group/Computer
-Explorer "Tree Style" view
-Move, Delete and Undelete Objects (tombstone objects)
-Simple find only Locked users
-Supports TLS, SSL, or non-encrypted sessions
-Supports all current AD versions and functional modes
-Save connection settings for multiple directories.
-Unlimited directory size (result size adjustable)
-No server software required; utilizes Native Active Directory LDAP provider.
-Standard Wifi or VPN network access, no abnormal firewall configurations.
*Free version does not save connection definitions or settings long term(forgetful free version). Full version is availiable here: https://market.android.com/details?id=net.bealsystems.ADUserManager
*If you experience problems, please email me using the contact form http://www.activedir.mobi/?page_id=15
This is a Windows Admin tool, intended for use by network administrators and various IT professionals. Valid credentials are required to connect to a windows domain.
ActiveDir connects to any Windows Server Active Directory via an LDAP connection. No additional software is required; however Active Directory Services does require a basic certificate configuration to enable encryption (req'd to set passwords). This is typical started by adding the AD Certificate or Certificate Services role.
*RDP and VNC functions are provided by Yongtao Wang's remote tools. All 5 rdp/vnc tools are supported and auto-detected when present, selecting pro over lite/ad supported. Passing the current credentials (effectively SSO) only functions on Pro and Enterprise versions. http://www.remotespark.com/android_solution.html (also available on Android Market)
*TLS Unavailable Error most likely indicates the domain controller isn't capable of LDAP encryption. A connection can usually be made by disabling TLS and SSL in the connection profile. This will allow a non-encrypted connection with the drawback that AD LDAP will not perform password updates without encryption.
To enable LDAP Encrpytion (TLS and SSL):
*Active Directory Certificate Services should be added to one domain controller to provide SSL/TLS security, which is needed to set passwords. In many environments this requirement may already be in place, if not adding a private Enterprise-CA for your organization is a fairly simple process. More information is availiable in our FAQ here: http://www.activedir.mobi/?page_id=12
*ActiveDir is bound by the Active Directory Security policies that regulate directory security, authentication and object visibility. Valid credentials must be used to gain required access to the AD system, standard (non-admin) user accounts can be used, under normal security permissions standard accounts cannot alter data without being granted Administrator or Special access.
(*)Active Directory and Windows Server are a trademark of Microsoft Corp.
Get notified of app outages or health problems in real time and quickly address issues before your users are impacted. Perform basic troubleshooting functions and take corrective actions from the comfort of your Android devices.
- Get an overview of the health, availability and performance status of your apps and servers.
- Get real time push notifications about app availability and health problems.
- View downtime info of apps and servers.
- Sort apps based on the health severity.
- Sort notifications (Critical, Warning and Clear) based on the time they were generated.
- Perform actions (Clear and Acknowledge) on alarms.
- Manage, un-manage, poll and ping monitors.
This app is compatible with all Android smartphones and tablets using OS 2.3 or later.
To use this app, you must log in with your existing Applications Manager credentials. The server name should be host name with fully qualified domain name or IpAddress.
Learn when a domain name was created, when it will expire, and how much history it has, even when the domain has been dropped and re-registered.
Find out how many other domains are owned by the same person or company with FREE Reverse Whois shared ownership count.
See what's really happening with a domain before you visit with full-size website screenshots displayed in context with ownership data.
Link to the mobile-optimized DomainTools.com site for even more free data and details on our premium research and monitoring services.
Use the app for a quick availability check to find out if a domain name is available for registration or listed for sale in the domain name aftermarket.
DomainTools offers the most comprehensive searchable database of domain name information and hosting data. We have historical records on millions of domains going back as much as ten years or more, and we offer a complete API to access nearly all of it. Learn more at DomainTools.com