"Joint certificate management" is a service provided to improve the inconvenience of using a joint certificate due to the smartphone OS 11 or higher security policy, and is provided free of charge to users and affiliated organizations (company).
The way smartphones use joint certificates has changed like this. (OS 11 or higher)
Banking/public institution apps using joint certificates must be stored and used for each app.
It can be used only in one service, and in order to use the joint certificate in other service apps, you must import the certificate again.
* Example: If there are 10 APPs that use a certificate, you need to import 10 certificates from each app.
You can now use it easily through the “Joint Certificate Management” app service!
From the joint certificate management site (https://cp.smartcert.kr)
You can use the certificate safely and conveniently in affiliate services by saving it through "Import certificate" in "Export certificate to joint certificate management app" or "Joint certificate management" app.
1. Import/Export Certificate
- Connect the joint certificate stored in the user's PC to http://cp.smartcert.kr and safely move and You can save it.
* When the joint certificate management app is installed, you can import/export joint certificates between smartphones. (Please use "Import from Smartphone" or "Export to Smartphone" in the joint certificate management app)
- Certificates stored in the “joint certificate management” app can be safely moved to the affiliate app by importing the certificate from the “joint certificate management app” in the affiliate app.
- You can safely move to the “joint certificate management” app by “exporting the certificate to the joint certificate management app” in the affiliate app.
As long as you have the “Joint Certificate Management” app, you can use it in various affiliate apps that require a certificate.
- Certificate import/export is provided through the mobile communication network (4G/5G) and WiFi. When using the mobile communication network, data usage charges may apply depending on the subscription plan.
- For smartphone A/S, please delete the certificate stored in "Joint Certificate Management" to protect customer information before receiving A/S.
- If you are no longer using the "Joint Certificate Management" app, please delete all joint certificates before deleting this app to protect customer information and then delete the app.
- If a revoked certificate remains in the "Joint Certificate Management" app, please delete the certificate.
- If you lose your smartphone, be sure to revoke the certificate through the certificate authority that issued the joint certificate and then reissue the certificate.
- If the structure of the smartphone platform is arbitrarily changed, the "Joint Certificate Management" app may not work.
- Overseas rates apply when using mobile communication networks abroad. When using overseas roaming service
Please note that excessive call charges may apply.
3. Partnership inquiry
- Joint certificate management partnership and inquiries (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Affiliation Procedure: After downloading and filling out the cp.smartcert.kr linkage application form, send it to the person in charge email to provide the 3rd API and linkage guide document.