With BOQ Specialist mobile banking you can access accounts, view balances and transact securely anytime, anywhere.
• Register using your BOQ Specialist online banking details
• Access your accounts using a simplified 4 digit PIN
• Check up to three account balances without logging in using the Balance Peek feature
• Transfer money in, out or between your accounts
• Set up future transfers
• Make payments using Pay Anyone
• Stay on top of your account information including transaction history and pending transactions
You need a BOQ Specialist online banking account to use the BOQ Specialist mobile banking app. Visit boqspecialist.com.au/onlinebanking
With the CommBank app you can:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Quickly check your balance with a simple swipe
• Pay anyone, using their mobile number, email, account or BPAY details
• Transfer between your accounts instantly
• Schedule payments and see what future transactions are coming up
• Send money overseas via IMT
• Set payment locks to control how your credit card gets used
• Activate cards or change your card PIN
• Lock and cancel missing credit cards or replace a damaged card
• Withdraw up to $500 cash without your card at CommBank ATMs
• Make Tap & Pay purchases using your phone wherever MasterCard® PayPass™ is accepted. If you have a compatible phone, you can Tap & Pay using your phone’s NFC (eligible transaction accounts only, not available for credit cards at this time) or for other phones by ordering a PayTag from the app.
• Find your nearest CommBank or Bankwest ATM or branch
• Receive CommBank app push notifications*
We request some permissions when installing:
• Contacts/Calendar – enables payments to a mobile or email stored on your device
• Location – ATM locator
• Camera/Microphone- QR code bill reader, microphone not used.
• Read phone status & identity - generates device ID for your security
• Modify contents of USB- download PDS for product applications
• Retrieve running apps- enables display of notifications
To access the full suite of features in the CommBank app, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and be registered for NetCode SMS. If not registered, visit www.netbank.com.au.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee.(http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
^Money Magazine’s Best Innovative Banking App 2015
* CommBank app notifications alert you to important banking information including NetCode Notifications, payments received or of changes in your account balance or personal offers.
CommBank app NetCode Notifications is our service which sends you a one-time security code whenever you make certain transactions types in NetBank, adding an extra level of security. Delivery via the CommBank app means you can receive your NetCode when you’re overseas without roaming but have a Wi-Fi connection.
CommBank app notifications will be displayed on the home page of the CommBank app. They can also display as a banner or in the drop down notification drawer at the top of the screen. Check the CommBank app Settings to select how you would prefer to receive these notifications.
The CommBank app is compatible with Android OS 4 and above. Recipients of payments via mobile, Facebook and email need an Australian bank account to claim. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. Tap & Pay requires a compatible phone running Android 4.4 or above and an eligible transaction account. One-off purchase price of $2.99 applies for the PayTag. To use CommBank app on your Android watch, the watch must be running Android Wear and paired with an Android device operating Android 4.3 or newer. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. MasterCard and the MasterCard brand mark are registered trademarks and PayPass is a trademark of MasterCard International Incorporated. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
In addition to accessing your latest portfolio value and holdings, live quotes and a range of other tools to assist you to buy and sell shares, you can now set up the following alerts:
1. Stock price rises above a specified price
2. Stock price falls below a particular price
3. Stock reaches a specified traded volume
4. Stock ex–dividend date notice
5. Market sensitive announcements
The CommSec Mobile App also provides you access to:
1. Buy and Sell shares
2. Obtain live quotes and retain quote search history
3. View your portfolio and holdings, margin loan and CDIA cash account
4. Create new Watchlists, as well as add and delete stocks
5. Open a new CDIA cash account
6. Set a 4 digit PIN for quicker login
1. You must have a CommSec Trading Account or Margin Loan to access the App.
2. Normal data charges apply; please check with your mobile phone service provider for details.
3. The content illustrated within the screenshots do not reflect current or live information.
This Mobile Banking Application is for our customers who have bank account and Internet Banking services with the Commonwealth Bank Indonesia and allows you to manage your accounts and transaction on the go!
To discover the convenience of our app, along with many other great features, here’s how to get started.
Download our application to:
- Check balances and accounting history in your linked accounts – transactional and investments accounts
- Transfer money between Commonwealth Bank Indonesia’s accounts
- Make domestic and overseas transfer
- Doing Mutual Fund transaction and enjoy 50% discount subscription fee.
- Purchase foreign exchange currency with a special rate
- Monitor your daily transaction limits
This service is available to all Commonwealth Bank Indonesia customers who have registered for Internet Banking. For those customers , no other registration is required. You can directly use your existing Internet Banking user ID and password to Login. If you are not already a Commonwealth Bank Indonesia Internet Banking customer, visit Commonwealth Bank Indonesia’s nearest branch to register for Internet Banking.
(Normal data charges apply: please check with your mobile phone service provider for details).
- Real Time Transfer
- Mutual Fund Redemption.
- BIll Payment.
- Cheque book order.
- Change Password
Exciting new features include:
• View your running account balance for a snapshot of the last 35 days
• Set up and edit your savings tracker to help you visualise your money and work out how much you can save
• View your assets and liabilities in portfolio view to get a better view of your net worth
• Find the feature you’re looking for or have your question answered using the new Search functionality
Plus all your everyday banking needs:
• Set a 4-digit PIN for faster log on
• Check the balances of your accounts and transfer between them instantly
• View up to two years of account transaction history
• Activate new cards or change your card PINs
• Make payments to third party accounts
• View upcoming payments, transfers and schedule new ones
• Pay your bills via BPAY
You’ll notice we request some permissions when installing the app. This is what we need them for:
• Modify/delete/access USB storage - we store some app images locally to improve page load time
• Control vibration - this is for our custom keyboard
In order to access the features in the CommBank app for tablet, you'll need to have an Australian mobile number, use NetBank and also be registered for NetCode SMS. Not registered for NetBank or NetCode SMS? Call 132221 to register.
Provided you protect your NetBank client number, password and PIN, and immediately notify us of the loss, theft or misuse of your password and of any suspicious activity on your account, you have the reassurance of our 100% Security Guarantee. (http://www.commbank.com.au/security-privacy/netbank-security/default.aspx).
The CommBank app for tablet is compatible with Android OS 4.2 and above. Please note that some functions may not work correctly if your device language is set for a language other than English. Subject to network provider coverage. Other conditions and fees apply. BPAY is a registered trademark of BPAY Pty Limited ABN 69 079 137 518. Android and Google Play are registered trademarks of Google Inc. Commonwealth Bank of Australia ABN 48 123 123 124.
Any problems? Please call us on 13 2221 so we can investigate the issue and assist you.
• Quickly and securely access your ANZ account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money in real time between your ANZ accounts, pay bills with BPAY® and pay anyone using their BSB and Account Number#
• Send money to anyone with just their Australian mobile phone number (the recipient requires an Australian bank account)#
• Personalise your account order, add customised names and even add a picture to your accounts to easily identify them.
Your money and personal details are protected. ANZ goMoney™ is secure and can only be accessed with your PIN. It’s also underpinned by high-grade encryption and backed by our Internet Banking Guarantee.
For more information, visit http://www.anz.com/gomoney
If you need any assistance or have a question, look out for us on Twitter or Facebook.
ANZ goMoney is a trademark of ANZ. ANZ goMoney for Android is only available from Google Play. ANZ goMoney is provided by Australia and New Zealand Banking Group Limited (ANZ) 2012.
ABN 11 005 357 522. ANZ's colour blue is a trade mark of ANZ.
#A daily transaction limit of $1000 applies to Pay Anyone and Pay to Mobile transactions using ANZ goMoney.
®BPAY is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518.
By installing ANZ go Money™ you acknowledge and accept the ANZ goMoney™ Terms and Conditions for Android and License Agreement and agree to receive those terms and conditions and any amendments to them electronically via Google Play or your mobile device. You acknowledge that ANZ will not send you a paper copy.
Banking when it suits you
• Check your account balances, transaction history & transfer funds
• Increased mobile banking daily limit up to $20k
• 4-digit passcode for easy access
• Pay bills faster using BPAY® QR codes
• Make international payments
• Repay your friends with NAB Flik
• Redraw available funds from your home loan or personal loan
• Schedule fund transfers and BPAY® transactions
• Find an ATM or branch using the locator tools
• Handy calculators and tools to calculate rates & repayments for loans
Note: The app uses your camera to scan QR codes, contacts to transfer money to friends, and media files to remember your NAB ID.
Faça download gratuitamente e cadastre-se já. É fácil, rápido e seguro!
Funcionalidades disponíveis para clientes de Cartões, Veículos, Crédito Pessoal e Empréstimo com Garantia de Veículos.
Lançamentos na fatura
Limite disponível para compras
Melhor data de compra
Código de barras para pagamento de fatura¹
Consulta da pontuação do Programa de Recompensas²
• Veículos, Crédito Pessoal e Empréstimo com Garantia de Veículos
Consulta do valor da parcela
2ª via do boleto ou linha digitável para pagamento
Simulação do valor para quitação antecipada
Extrato de parcelas pagas
Mais agilidade e comodidade para você.
¹ Para cartões de crédito consignado, esta funcionalidade está disponível somente na versão Web Banking PAN.
² Funcionalidade disponível para clientes de cartões de crédito diferenciados, que possuem este benefício.
Please note: Users must log in using their Online Banking ID and password. If you don't currently have an Online Banking ID and password, you can set this information up by visiting fcbanking.com and selecting Online Banking from the My Accounts Login drop down menu.
See all your accounts and a summary of your savings and loans. Check your transactions, current balances and inward remittances, transfer funds to pre-arranged accounts and pay parking fees in a few simple steps.
Pay your credit card bill, check your latest credit card transactions and see recent bills.
See the current value of your funds, realized gains and losses, and the latest transactions. You can also buy and sell funds – it’s never been easier to manage your portfolio!
Up-to-date exchange rates for a number of currencies are at the palm of your hand! Check out buy and sell rates or use the currency converter to find out exactly how much foreign currency you would get for your NTD and vice versa (Internet connection required to get the most recent data).
Check out the current interest rates offered by SCSB (Internet connection required to get the most recent data).
Branches and ATMs
Looking for the closest SCSB branch office or ATM? Find it on the map!
To switch from Chinese to English language setting, swipe the launch pad to the left and press 設定 > 語言.
Press PuMei at the bottom left of the launch pad – this enables demo mode, and you can check out account and credit card related screens without logging in.
• Check the status of your claim
• Quickly see your next compensation payment date
• Send a medical certificate or other document by uploading a photo
• Easily claim an expense by uploading a photo of your receipt
• View your expense and remittance records
• Check your next appointment date and appointment details
• Complete a tax file number declaration
• Find out your WorkCover Queensland claim contact
• Receive notifications so you never miss a message from your claim contact
• View correspondence between you and WorkCover Queensland
• Log in faster by setting up a four digit security PIN.
Not registered for Worker Assist? Visit https://www.worksafe.qld.gov.au/workerassistapp before downloading the app.
Contact us if your mobile device is stolen or misplaced.
DGB 스마트뱅크 서비스 설치 및 이용에 대한 궁금하신 점은 대구은행 고객센터 (1566-5050, 1588-5050)로 문의하여 주시기 바랍니다.
(상담가능시간: 평일 9시 ~ 18시)
[차별화 된 DGB스마트뱅크 서비스]
● 보안이 한층 강화된 안전한 뱅킹
- 공인인증서를 외부에 유출되지 않도록 스마트뱅크 앱 안에 안전하게 보관
- 가짜 앱을 식별할 수 있는 보안이미지 설정 기능
● 사용자를 배려하는 편리한 뱅킹
- 자주 사용하는 메뉴를 직접 설정 가능한 개인화 메뉴 설정 기능 제공
- 자주 이체하는 정보는 간편이체로 쉽고 빠르게 처리
- 월간 입출금 내역을 한 눈에 보여주는 캘린더 형태의 거래내역 정보 제공
- 안드로이드 스마트폰 바탕화면에 위젯 기능 제공
(환율정보, 영업점 대기고객 현황 등)
- B2B 조회 및 결재함 기능 제공으로 사무실 밖에서도 결재 업무 가능
● 알차고 실속 있는 정보 제공
- 새소식, 이벤트, 공지사항, 지역소식 등을 한 화면에 제공
- 다양한 정보를 푸시 알림 형태로 제공
Here’s what you can do with moneytree:
Check your account balance and recent transactions, make payments and transfer money
Get a quick balance of a nominated account without logging in
Set a savings goal which you can link to a nominated account
Locate your nearest branch or rediATM
Work out how much you could be saving with our easy to use Savings Calculator
Personalise your app by uploading your own pictures and renaming your accounts
View product information including rates and fees
Access mobile friendly enquiry forms
Read our latest news stories and industry updates
See our latest offers and promotions
Get it touch with us easily - we'd love to hear your feedback on moneytree
A few things to remember:
Avoid keeping your Member Number, Access Code or Secret Question stored on your mobile device
Get in touch with Illawarra Credit Union immediately if you’ve lost your mobile device or feel that someone may know your login details
New payees or BPAY® Billers can only be set up on Internet Banking
Mobile data usage charges may apply, check with your mobile service provider for details
We collect anonymous information on how you utilise the application to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. We do not collect personal information about you. By installing this app you are giving your consent.
Payments & transfers:
• Make transfers between your own accounts or to any bank account within Australia
• Quick Pay - set up top 5 favourite payments and make a simple one tap payment to your most favourite
• Overseas Transfers (Telegraphic Transfers) - send money overseas in your chosen currency to existing payees
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance.
Manage your accounts:
• View up to 2 account balances on your homescreen with Quick Balance
• Set up SMS or email alerts.
• Simplified login with your security number
• Personalise your login screen with the features you use most often
• Integrated address book with all of your device contacts, payees and billers included.
• Use Cardless Cash to withdraw cash from any St.George, Bank of Melbourne or BankSA ATM in Australia without a debit card (daily and weekly limits apply).
Find us in Australia and overseas:
• Locate your nearest ATM, branch or banker in Australia
• Save on ATM withdrawal fees when overseas by using the Global ATM Alliance Locator to find one of the 50,000 Global Alliance ATMs*.
• Activate your new credit or debit card
• Put your card on hold for up to 15 days with Block Card in the Lost or Stolen section within Services
• View interest earned for the past 2 years.
For more information visit www.stgeorge.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking
Things you should know:
* The $5 ATM withdrawal fee is waived if you withdraw cash using your Debit MasterCard at a Global Alliance ATM. A 3% Foreign Transaction Fee applies to overseas debit or credit card withdrawals. A 2% cash advance fee applies to credit card withdrawals where the "Credit" option is selected. Other fees and charges may be payable. A list of Global Alliance members is available at www.stgeorge.com.au/personal/bank-accounts/transaction-accounts/global-atm-alliance. Excludes American Express® cards.
Internet connection is required to use St.George Mobile Banking. Data charges apply.
Information is current at time of download and subject to change. We collect information on how you use the St.George Mobile Banking app. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. Before you begin using Mobile Banking you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
Mobile Banking is issued by St.George – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714.
miBanker is also designed to help Bendigo Bank and your business banker stay closer to you and your business, and for the Bank to be better prepared to help your business grow and be more efficient.