Register directly on your phone
• No need to visit a pavilion, phone or go online to register.
Set recurring transactions
• Whether you’re paying bills or transferring funds between accounts, you can easily set the start date, frequency and end date of recurring transactions and not worry about them again.
Update your info
• You don’t have to jump through hoops to do tasks as simple as updating your address and phone number, resetting your password, or changing your personal verification questions.
Check account balances
• Check account balances on all of your PC Financial® deposit, borrowing and investment accounts.
• Pay bills you’ve already set up in PC Financial® Online Banking or set up new bills and future bill payments so you don’t miss a deadline.
• Transfer money between your eligible PC Financial® banking accounts or other banks.
See past and upcoming transactions
• View past and upcoming transactions, including bill payments and transfers.
Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers
• Send and receive INTERAC® e-Transfers to anyone on your recipient list or add new recipients from your contact list*. You can also check the status of the e-Transfer.
Locate bank machines and pavilions
• Use the GPS on your device to find nearby PC Financial® and CIBC bank machines and PC Financial® pavilions
View cheque images
• View enlarged images of all your cleared cheques.
• View statements for your accounts
If you're currently enroled in President’s Choice Financial® Online Banking, you can use the same card number, password and personal verification questions to sign on to PC Financial® Mobile Banking for Android.
Security while you bank
Ensuring the safety of your information online is vitally important. When you bank using the PC Financial® mobile banking app, your information is protected under the PC Financial® Personal Banking Online Security Guarantee. You can bank with confidence knowing your privacy is safe for more information just look under Security at pcfinancial.ca
Although PC Financial® will not charge any fees to access mobile banking, additional service fees may be charged by your internet or wireless service provider for access through your electronic device. Check with your service or hardware provider if you have questions about your specific electronic device.
*When sending e-Transfers, you can have the President’s Choice Financial® mobile banking app access information from your contact list to fill in the required recipient information. At no time is that contact list data transmitted to or shared with PC Financial®.
®PC, President's Choice, PC Financial and President's Choice Financial are trademarks of Loblaws Inc.
INTERAC® is a registered trademark of INTERAC Inc. CIBC a licensee of the marks.
President’s Choice Financial® personal banking services are provided by the direct banking division of CIBC.
Banking services not available in Quebec.
The Westpac New Zealand Mobile Banking App makes it easier and more convenient for you to bank while you’re on the go.
Log-in to our secure Mobile Banking App to:
- check all account balances
- transfer money between your Westpac New Zealand accounts
- pay existing payees
- make one time payments to any New Zealand bank account
- view previous account activity – (past 30 transactions), including your credit card (past 30 days)
- view upcoming payments (next 7 days).
For users operating Android software version 4.0 (Ice Cream Sandwich) and above, the following additional features are also available:
- Set up Quick Balance and check your available funds while you're on the move
- Add Quick Balance as a widget, and view and refresh your balance from your home screen
- Save your customer ID, so all you need to do is enter your password
- Improved visual design
- Personalise your accounts with photos
- Email or SMS an account number
- Quick swipe through transaction list screens.
These changes mark the beginning of a series of new features we are bringing to mobile banking in the coming months.
By downloading and logging into Westpac New Zealand Mobile Banking for Mobile you agree to Westpac New Zealand’s Electronic Banking Services Terms and Conditions forming part of Westpac’s General Terms and Conditions available at http://www.westpac.co.nz/who-we-are/about-westpac-new-zealand/westpac-legal-information/#tab3
How it works:
If you are a Westpac New Zealand Online Banking customer, then it’s easy to get using it right away:
1. Download the App.
2. Enter the same login ID and password that you use for Online Banking into the login screen. (If you’re not one of our Online Banking customers you will need to register first)
3. You’re good to go.
If you don't already have Westpac New Zealand Online Banking, register by dropping into your local branch or calling us on 0800 400 600 (or +64 9 912 8000 if you’re a Westpac New Zealand customer living overseas).
Westpac New Zealand’s Mobile Banking App is every bit as secure as regular Online Banking. The Online Guardian Challenge Service and our Online Banking Guarantee apply in exactly the same way. Find out more about these security services at westpac.co.nz.
Things you should know:
- Westpac Mobile Banking Service is only available for Westpac New Zealand customers registered for Online Banking.
- We recommend you always adhere to manufacturer's software and support to ensure your mobile devices are covered by the latest software and security updates. If you're connecting via a Wi-Fi, we recommend you use a trusted network.
- There are no charges for downloading the Westpac New Zealand Mobile Banking app but Internet data charges may be incurred through your mobile service provider.
- All information submitted by you during the set-up and use of Westpac New Zealand's Mobile Banking app will be retained by Westpac and used in accordance with our Privacy obligations set out in Westpac New Zealand's General Terms and Conditions.
- We reserve the right to modify or withdraw the service at any time. Access is subject to availability and maintenance.
- The information on this page is presented subject to Westpac New Zealand's legal page (on westpac.co.nz), any other terms and conditions Westpac New Zealand may impose and is subject to change without notification.
© 2013 Westpac New Zealand Limited.
• Check your account information, balances and transaction history
• Pay Anyone or Pay to Mobile
• Pay bills with BPAY® and add BPAY® billers and payees
• Schedule future and recurring transfers up to 24 months in advance
• View eStatements and opt out of paper statements
• Locate your nearest BankSA ATM or branch
• MoneyMeter – view account balance at a glance without logging on to mobile banking
MoneyMeter extension for Sony SmartWatch 2
MoneyMeter extension allows you to view your account balance at a glance on your Sony SmartWatch 2 without logging on to mobile banking. This extension is compatible with the BankSA Mobile Banking App.
To be able to use this extension you need to install the following apps:
• Smart Connect app
• SmartWatch 2 extension
• BankSA Mobile Banking App
Other features include:
• Open a transaction account or savings account
• Apply for a personal loan, term deposit or credit card
• Activate your new debit or credit card
• View the interest earned (perfect for tax time)
• Have better control of your accounts by registering for SMS & email alerts
• Travelling overseas –notify us of your overseas travel plans to help protect your accounts while you travel
• Budget Planner – an easy tool to help you better manage your money
Business customers can also:
• View your account balances and transaction information
• Transfer between your own accounts including foreign currency accounts
• View your authorization summary and mobile payment history
For more information visit http://www.banksa.com.au/online-services/mobile-banking
Google+ : https://plus.google.com/+banksa/
Things you should know:
1) Internet connection is required use BankSA Mobile Banking app. Normal data charges apply.
2) Information is current at time of download and subject to change.
We collect information on how you use the BankSA Mobile Banking Application. We do this to perform statistical analysis of aggregate user behaviour. BPAY® is registered to BPAY Pty Ltd ABN 69 079 137 518 Internet Banking is issued by BankSA – A Division of Westpac Banking Corporation ABN 33 007 457 141 AFSL 233714. Before you begin using Internet Banking you should read the terms and conditions and ensure that the service is appropriate to your needs.
Menjadikan anda lebih mudah untuk mengecek saldo, transfer sesama bank dan antar bank, membeli pulsa dll.