This is a port of the desktop application called Juggling Lab: http://jugglinglab.sourceforge.net/.
Quick feature overview:
- Animates all solo and passing siteswap patterns, including synchronous and multiplexed patterns, and patterns involving movement of the juggler bodies
- Support for bounced throws, including multiple bounces and hyperlift/hyperforce throws
- Realistic hand model, with cubic spline hand paths that match the velocities of balls at throwing points
- Integrated siteswap pattern generator
- Step-by-step list of basic tricks to train yourself in order to master a more complex trick
- Huge (400+) categorized list of tricks, including JuggleMaster's
- Bookmark your favorite tricks
- Possibility to pinch to zoom, rotate, pause and change the speed of the animation
- Add, delete and rename pattern lists and tricks
- Share tricks with your friends
This is not a game.
It includes a pattern list of 200+ sitewaps sorted by category similar to the one from JuggleMaster.
Enter a siteswap, select the dwell, beats per minute and hand movement of the pattern, press "Juggle" and watch the animation.
The lite version is Ad supported and does not include any of the following features, which will be present in the full version.
- Throws higher than 9
New articles are posted Monday through Friday, with reviews of winning apps posted each Friday, so be sure to check back daily.