Enabling the mobility of Project NOAH. The official mobile version (native Android) of Project NOAH website (noah.dost.gov.ph) though without the Flood Map features.
This mobile app was developed by Rolly Rulete in cooperation with Project NOAH and with the partnership of Smart Communications, Inc. through the Smart Developer Network (SMART DevNet). Content and data come from the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) and its participating agencies.
Project NOAH’s (Nationwide Operational Assessment of Hazards) mission is to undertake disaster science research and development, advance the use of cutting edge technologies and recommend innovative information services in government's disaster prevention and mitigation efforts. Though the use of science and technology and in partnership with the academe and other stakeholders, the DOST through Program NOAH is taking a multi-disciplinary approach in developing systems, tools, and other technologies that could be operationalized by government to help prevent and mitigate disasters.
1. Map View
- PAR (Philippine Area of Responsibility)
- Overview (MTSAT, Rainfall Contours, Chance of Rain, etc)
- Doppler (Subic, Tagaytay, Cebu, Hinatuan, Tampakan)
- Sensors (Weather Stations, Stream Gauges, Rain Gauges, Tide Levels)
- Weather Outlook (Probablity of Rain, PAGASA Typhoon Forecast)
2. List View
- Almost the same with Map View but presented as list for ease of use.
- PAGASA-FFWS (Flood Forecasting and Warning Section)
- Help articles and guidelines
- Information Dashboard
- Useful links and contents
* plus status notifications for "Probability of Rain"
* share screenshot (in almost all views) or text contents (News) via applications (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Bluetooth, Gmail, etc)
* the app is themeable! (Holo Light [default theme] OR Holo Dark)
* supports animated overlays (MTSAT, Doppler, Chance of Rain)
* improved caching for performance and offline usage
* very flexible Settings
keywords: DOST, PAGASA, NOAH, NDRRMC, nababaha, ClimateX, MMDA, SMART, SMART DevNet
You need to enable Google "Location Services" inorder to use the Locations and Weather tabs. Please read: http://support.google.com/gmm/bin/answer.py?hl=en&answer=1646140
Like on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/PHWeatherMobile
Follow on Twitter: http://twitter.com/ph_weather
1. Current Weather
* Wind speed and direction
* Sunrise and Sunset
* Humidity and Pressure
2. Seven Day Forecasts
* 3-hourly interval
* Minimum/maximum temperatures
* Wind speed and direction
3. Weather Locations
* Supports different locations worldwide
* Flexible timezone settings
* DOST-PAGASA - MTSAT ENHANCED IR Satellite Image
* Kochi University, Japan - infrared image
* University of Wisconsin-Madison, USA - animated IR satellite
* National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA) - Rainbow / AVN Color
* Auto/manual animation
* Supports panning, zooming and pinch-to-zoom
* DOST-PAGASA 24-hour public weather forecast
* DOST-PAGASA official twitter posts
* Weather News Stories from different media sources
* DOST-PAGASA Cyclone Updates
* Joint Typhoon Warning Center (JTWC) Active Cyclone Warnings
* Joint Typhoon Warning Center (JTWC) Track Archive
7. Cyclone Info and Map Tracks
* JTWC Warning Text (for active cyclone only)
* JTWC Warning Graphic (for active cyclone only)
* JTWC Cyclone Tracks (rendered in Google Maps). It can also pin point your current location on the map. (both for active and archive cyclone)
* Plot PAR (Philippine Area of Responsibility)
* Rain Alert Notifications
* Share app screenshot to FB, Twitter, etc (via applications)
* Very customizable and flexible settings
Keywords: Philippine Weather, Pinoy Weather, Philippine Cyclone, Western Pacific Cyclone
Bugs/Issues/Suggestions/Support: Email to email@example.com
Do not use this app to make life or death decision. For informational purposes only. Please refer to the official authorities.
PH Weather app cannot guarantee the accuracy and availability of data. Neither PH Weather app nor the developer shall be held liable for any errors and/or delays in content.
Typhoon Tracker is an app for determining the typhoons that are currently on Asia Pacific. It provides information about the Typhoon such as the current location, intensity and a satellite video.
- Information on current typhoons in Asia Pacific such as location, speed and intensity.
- An Earth satellite video of the last 240 hours in Asia Pacific showing typhoon formations.
- A track map of the current typhoon.
- Notification of new typhoons
When do you need GO Weather Forecast & Widgets?
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets is perfected for you if you want to know the weather of coming hours and days, the current detailed weather, the severe weather alerts, the possibility of outdoor activities, or other weather forecasts you need.
Highlights of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
GO Weather Forecast & Widgets cooperate with AccuWeather which provide the most professional and accurate weather service for 200,000+ locations worldwide.
Easy to use, exquisite and smooth UI
Various styles of weather widgets, more than 1000 personalized themes (weather widgets and weather wallpapers)
Features of GO Weather Forecast & Widgets
► Weather & Clock Widgets: Different widget sizes, 1*1, 2*1, 4*1, 4*2, 5*1, 5*2 for all screens
► Weather alerts: Inform you the severe weather at once.
► Hourly/Daily forecast: Detailed weather report, including temperature, feels like, wind, humidity, visibility, sunrise and sunset, severe weather alert, etc.
► Wind forecast: Know about details of the wind.
► Precipitation forecast: Get to know whether to bring umbrella.
► Map & Radar: Interactive dynamic maps, radar and satellite images.
► Lifestyle: Forget the weather forecast, we tell you what to do!
► Sharing: Share your current weather by pictures and tell the world "It’s my place in the world!"
What users said
"Great! Has everything you need, accurate, beautiful backgrounds, maps, barometer, humidity info all you want to know." - Mark Torres
"If you're looking for a weather app which provide accurate weather forecast and beautiful widget, GO Weather EX is your choice." - Adam Raj
Arabic - العربية
Bulgarian - Български
Chinese - 中文
Chinese(Traditional) - 繁体中文
Croatian - Hrvatski
Czech - Čeština
Dutch - Nederlands
Filipino - Tagalog
Finnish - Suomi
French - Français
German - Deutsch
Greek - Ἑλληνική
Hebrew - Ivrit
Hindi - हिन्दी
Hungarian - Magyar
Indonesian - Bahasa Indonesia
Italian - Italiano
Japanese - 日本語
Korean - 한국어
Lithuanian - Lietuvių
Malay - Bahasa Melayu
Norwegian - Norsk Bokmål
Persian - فارسی
Polish - Polski
Portuguese - Português
Portuguese(Brazil) - Português(Brasil)
Romanian - română
Russian - Pусский
Serbian - Српски
Slovak - Slovenčina
Slovenian - Slovenščina
Spanish - Español
Swedish - Svenska
Thai - ไทย
Turkish - Türkçe
Ukrainian - Українська
Urdu - اردو
Vietnamese - Việt
Do you want to help GO Weather Forecast & Widgets with the localization efforts? Join us: https://crowdin.com/project/goweather
Stay in touch!
- Weather forecast for the morning / afternoon / evening
- Rainfall radar images
- Value of forecast reliability
- Probability of sunshine and precipitations
- Perceived temperature
- Average, mimimum and maximum temparature
- Wind force, wind direction, gust force
- Limit of snowfall
- Limit zero degrees
- Humidity and pressure
Find your favorite ski resorts and snow conditions for France and Switzerland
- All resorts and snow reports; Skiing - cross-country skiing - sledding
- Check the snow conditions through live webcams
- See the last snowfall in a snap
- Flash TV of the weekend weather, road weather and currents
- Alpine webcam
Exposure for 10 days in landscape mode.
Content delivered by MeteoNews
Phivolcs Earthquake Alerts provides a better medium to read updates regarding earthquakes, tsunamis and volcanic activities rather than using a web browser and viewing it in a small device.
Only the latest few entries are retrieved. If you wish to view all earthquake recorded entries in the Philippines, please visit the portal instead.
The app also includes a worldwide listing of earthquakes using USGS (U.S. Geological Survey) data.
Arko hopes to address the need of every Filipino to more information during times of major rains and flooding. By accessing the extensive databases of Project NOAH and DOST, Arko can give the user up-to-the-minute updates on rainfall and other weather conditions near you or wherever you choose.
• Flood Mapping: Using data from previous floods (like Ondoy), Arko will show you which areas are prone to flooding so you can avoid them, or designate a safe zone where evacuees can go to during floods.
• Remote Monitoring: Arko can allow you to check on how flooding and/or rainfall is in other areas. Perfect for those who worry if a family member, loved one or friend is doing fine despite the weather.
• Weather Advisory: By connecting with Project NOAH, PAGASA and DOST's various weather monitoring facilities, Arko can give you updates on the weather. It can even give you a good estimate on whether it will rain or not, based on the data it gets.
Arko was developed by the Mobile Team of Pointwest Technologies Corporation, in cooperation with Project NOAH and the Department of Science and Technology (DOST) of the Republic of the Philippines.
Discover our extraordinary planet’s weather today!
• Explore Earth using simple finger commands to zoom in, out, and around a 3D globe
• Pause, rewind and move forward in time for 24-hour weather forecast
• Save an unlimited number of favourite locations anywhere in the world
• Choose and combine multiple weather layers to display cloud cover, precipitation, wind, pressure, etc.
• Track hurricanes and typhoons with the storm tracker
• Access thousands of live weather webcams covering popular destinations around the world
• Switch to climate view and check the weather in a holiday destination at any time of the year
• Connectivity to your TV via MiraCast/Chromecast – MeteoEarth and the big screen are made for each other!
We also offer a premium service! Choose the MeteoEarth Premium option for extended 5-day weather forecast and the option of checking wind conditions at any altitude right up to the Jetstream. One subscription covers Premium services on MeteoEarth, AlertsPro and WeatherPro.
The premium subscription also gives users a better viewing experience by removing all ads. We included ads in the free version to offer our users many of our Premium features for free, such as use of the storm tracker, multiple layer combination and more. Additionally this helps us to ensure that our developers can keep updating and improving MeteoEarth, and that our support team (firstname.lastname@example.org) can continue to assist you with any issues.
For more details please visit www.MeteoEarth.com, follow MeteoEarth at www.twitter.com/meteoearth or contact email@example.com.
Don't let bad weather take you by surprise! Set the gorgeous animated wallpapers with live weather conditions on your home screen and be aware of any weather that is coming your way. Whether it is cloudy, rainy, snowy or even stormy outside, Weather Live will provide you with current weather conditions and forecast in your city and multiple locations all around the world.
Cold or warm weather, it will magically come alive on the crisp screen of your device. You won’t even have to look out the window as Weather Live will make you feel like you are already outside! With an innovative technology Weather Live™ implemented into the app, we made it possible!
• Weather forecasts for multiple locations all around the world
• Live weather scenes reflecting real-time weather conditions
• Beautiful weather widgets
• Fabulous animated wallpaper with live weather conditions right on your home screen
• Cloud, satellite, rain maps
• Animated weather radar for any location in the USA
• Bad weather warnings and alerts to warn you about severe weather in your area. Data provided by National Weather Service
• Customizable layout. Choose weather parameters you want to be displayed in the layout settings
• Local time in 12 or 24-hour format
• 7-day and 24-hour weather forecast
• "Feels Like" temperature. Today’s Min and Max
• Wind direction and speed. Visibility details
• Humidity and precipitation information. Pressure in inches, mm or mbar
• Fahrenheit or Celsius and Miles or Kilometers
• Easy navigation between cities: swipe either to the left or to the right to switch between locations
• New York, Los Angeles, Chicago or any other location worldwide – get accurate weather forecasts wherever you are!
Get Weather Live and be prepared for any weather!
IMPORTANT DISCLOSURES AND CONSENT
IAC Search and Media Europe Ltd.
Unit 1, Digiweb Building
College Business and Technology Park
Blanchardstown North Road, Dublin 15 Ireland
+ hourly forecast for the next 24 hours,
+ daily forecast for the next 5 days.
The simplest weather app! Thanks to geolocation, you know immediately the weather for your current location. To get a forecast for any other location worldwide, you just have to ask: this app includes a powerful voice recognition feature! In USA, "Weather 5 days" gives the weather for most cities: from New York to Los Angeles, Chicago, Houston or Philadelphia.
Weather 5 days is also one of the most complete weather apps! All data (temperature, humidity, cloud cover, visibility, wind speed and direction, sunrise and sunset times,...and even the altitude!) is displayed in a very clear and concise way.
Optionally, you will also have the possibility to get:
+ the hourly weather up to 5 days,
+ the possibility to create and browse your favorite locations.
This app uses weather data issued from one of the best weather models worldwide. Should you go for a trip anywhere in United States (Phoenix, San Antonio, San Diego, Dallas...), you will get today's weather and hourly local weather up to 5 days! For your holidays, just ask for a weather forecast, anywhere, from San Francisco to Washington, Boston or Las Vegas ! 'Weather 5 days' can be used in all the US states from California, Texas or NY to Florida ...
Any rain or snow in Canada? Just ask this app the weather in Toronto, Montréal, Calgary or Ottawa! Need a reliable weather app in Australia in Sydney, Melbourne or Brisbane ? 'Weather 5 days' is the weather app you need!
Do not hesitate! Download now this fast and simple weather app ! It is FREE!!
Tested on: Samsung (Galaxy S, S2, S3, S4, Ace, Mini, Gio, Tab...), HTC (Optimus One...), Asus Transformer, ICS, etc...
For those who want to know everything about the weather conditions and alerts both for today and the next 10 days, the past 365 days, hurricanes, tornadoes, hurricanes, earthquakes, geomagnetic storms.
eWeather HD has twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, earthquakes, alerts, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, UV index, rain and snow amount etc.
Annual archives of air temperature and sea for any city in the world allows you to choose the good time and place for the travel. You can compare the weather in the current year with the weather in the last year. Also you can always have your own opinion about the statements that has never was so cold, hot, wet, dry.
• Two world-renowned weather providers: Foreca and US weather provider,
• Hi-Def, Real-Time animated NOAA (NEXRAD) Radar on Google maps (USA only),
• Hurricane tracking,
• 365 days weather archive,
• Solstice, Equinox, Polar night, Polar day, Solar eclipse, Lunar eclipse
• Sea surface temperature on weather map, widgets, noification area,
• Barometer with headache indicator,
• Beautiful animation,
• Cloud satellite layer on map (USA, Europe, Japan and Australia),
• 130,000 locations all over the world,
• Twenty original widgets of the weather, radar, time, moon phase, barometer, geomagnetic index, and UV index (1x1, 2x1, 2x2, 1x4, 4x1, 4x2, 3x3, 4x4, 5x2, 5x5 etc),
• Widgets for lockscreen was added (only for Android 4.2)
• 126 weather alert categories.
• Radar widget on OpenStreetMap (for USA only),
• Ten day forecast,
• Ten notification indicators in the status bar: temperature, moon phase, earthquakes, alerts, barometer etc,
• Earthquakes widget on OpenStreetMap,
• Weather Alerts (Advisory, Watch, or Warning) from NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration);
• Black ice and freeze warnings,
• One-hundred latest earthquakes in the world on Google map,
• Pressure forecast graph (Foreca only),
• Moon phase, moon rise and moon set times,
• Sunrise and sunset times,
• Duration of the day,
• World map with weather alerts, weather, earthquakes and local time.
• Geomagnetic storm forecast,
• Wind speed and directionality indicators in both 10-day and hour-by-hour forecasts (except Foreca),
• 24 hour by hour forecast,
• Current weather conditions,
• 15 KBytes of internet traffic per city for each weather update only,
• World clock,
• METAR from weather station (except Foreca),
• UV index,
• Visibility on the roads,
• Dew point hour by hour graph;
• Precipitation probability,
• Precipitation amount: rainfall and new snowfall amount,
• Follow by location (uses GPS or Cell Network location determination),
• Full tablet support,
• Share forecast, alerts, earthquakes by e-mail and SMS
• Alarm clock time on clock dial and graph
• Has a built-in barometer. A diagram is displayed which shows the atmospheric pressure changes for the past 24 hours. A red warning display is produced when the barometer detects changes more than 0.2 inhg.
• Provides information on the last 100 earthquakes from all over the world. View the latest earthquakes in a list or on a map. Provides information regarding magnitude, time and distance. You can filter earthquakes by their magnitude and distance from your location
The most unique feature in this application is the “Weather Clock”. It provides all of the previous information in an hour-by-hour clock format and is very interactive.
Payment is one time, no ads, no any in-app payment, free updates.
If you have ANY questions, there is an FAQ section that takes you directly to the website. If your question is specific to your customized set up, customer service is courteous, knowledgeable, willing and able to help with fast turn around time.
The widget features the following:
- 2 widget sizes; 4x2 and 5x2
- Several widget skins to choose from
- Different weather icon skins
- Different fonts for the time
- Display the next alarm, next calendar event and week number on the widget (optional)
- Several widget hotspots (most of them can be user defined to launch specific applications)
- Automatic location (from cell/wifi or GPS) or manual
- Automatic weather update interval (15 min, 30 min, 1, 2, 4, 6, 8 hours) or manual
- Detailed current weather forecast display that includes the following:
- Local time (for current location)
- Sunrise and sunset time for current location
- Humidity, pressure, chance of rain, dew point, visibility, UV index and wind conditions
- Current condition, temperature, low and high temperatures
- Last weather update time
- Background according to the weather condition and day/night
- Optional display of the current moon phase
- 24 hourly weather forecast
- 24 hourly wind forecast
- 7 day future forecast
- Future forecast details (sunrise, sunset, moon phase, wind, humidity and chance of rain
- World weather: Choose to display weather information for any number of different locations worldwide
The application is localized in the following languages:
Afrikaans, العربية, български, Català, 中文 (简体), 中文 (繁體), Hrvatski, Čeština, Dansk, Nederlands, Suomi, Français, Deutsch, Ελληνικά, , עברית, Magyar, Bahasa Indonesia, Italiano, 한국어, Lietuvių, македонски, Norsk, Polski, Português (Brazil), Português (Portugal), Română, русский, Српски (Ћирилица), Srpski (Latinica), Slovenčina, Slovenščina, Español (Spain), Svenska, ไทย, Türkçe, Українська, Tiếng Việt
Please report any problems, suggestions or requests via e-mail
Whether you’re a storm tracker or planning for the school day, The Weather Channel app brings the most useful, hyper-localized forecasts, radar maps, conditions, and alerts directly to you.
KNOW THE WEATHER ANYWHERE, RIGHT NOW.
-- Forecasts: Choose hourly, 36-hour, 10-day and weekend forecasts in Celsius or Fahrenheit.
-- Current Weather Conditions: More than temperatures, get “feels like” weather, humidity, dew point, sunrise, sunset, wind speed, UV index, visibility and barometric pressure.
-- Weather Maps: Fast-loading radar maps show past and future radar. Map layers show road or satellite views, water temperature, wind speeds, snow cover, and more.
-- Customizable push alerts
-- Severe Weather Alerts: Stay safe with NWS notifications of severe weather, and know the moment tornado and severe storm watches and warnings are issued.
-- Breaking News Alerts: Keep informed with national weather news updates.
-- Rain Alerts: Avoid getting surprised by the rain with real-time alerts for your GPS location and morning rain reports for your favorite locations.
-- Pollen Alerts: Know the pollen counts near you. We’ve got your back, if not the tissues.
To configure your alerts, go to the settings menu and select sign-up.
DIVE DEEP INTO YOUR WEATHER
-- Hurricane Tracking: Follow the path of tropical storms and hurricanes, and see their projected paths.
-- Social Weather: Take pictures and share the amazing weather you experience, plus report it directly to us. Your reports help others track approaching weather. Geeky? Yes, and proud.
-- 24/7 Remote Temps: Populate your notification bar with the current temperatures of your favorite locations worldwide.
-- Weather Widgets: We have widgets available in 1x1, 2x2, 1x4 and 4x4. You’re welcome.
-- Seasonal Tools: Our pollen counts, airport delays module, and beach & boat planner help you keep your plans in harmony with the day’s weather. (MOBILE DEVICES ONLY)
-- Weather News: From severe storms to straight-up bizarre weather occurrences, we’ll keep you up-to-date.
-- Weather Videos: Local forecasts, climate change news, and everything in between, all streamed in HD.
-- Sleek Interface: Easy to use and beautiful in its simplicity.
-- Stunning Imagery: Amazing background photos match your current weather conditions. Did you notice?
-- Love For Android Tablets: The best weather app and widgets are optimized for Android Tablets.
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
All the weather, wherever you go: find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter @weatherchannel. After all, #ItsAmazingOutThere
We’re always looking to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. So please rate, review, and +1 us in the Google Play Store. If you have suggestions, submit them to http://feedback.weather.com
And now, introducing the new WeatherBug Home Energy Meter – a beautiful, interactive way to see how much energy is being used to keep you comfortable. Slide the thermostat bar and see how you can make an impact - know your power!
Know Before with these awesome features:
• NEW WeatherBug Home Energy Meter – How hard will your home’s HVAC need to work to keep you comfortable? Find out with the Energy Meter – see the difference a few degrees higher or lower make! Just slide the bar to see projected monthly cost, energy use and carbon footprint!
• Real-Time Pin-Point Forecasts – Weather happens. Depend on the most accurate current, hourly and 10-day weather forecasts for 2.6 million locations worldwide.
• Know Before Weather Alerts – Minutes matter. Get all National Weather Service warnings and watches to stay informed of severe weather conditions at all your current and saved locations. Plus, exclusive Dangerous Thunderstorm Alerts (DTAs) provide 50% faster warnings to severe weather than the competition!
• Spark Alerts – Unique and beautiful, Spark turns your smartphone into a personal lightning detector. Get minute-by-minute, mile-by-mile lightning proximity alerts!
• Enhanced Interactive Map – “See” the weather through multiple layers, like Doppler radar, humidity, pressure, wind speed, high/low forecast, traffic, satellite imaging and more!
• Live Weather Cams – View live images from over 2,000 weather cameras across the U.S. to get a better picture of the weather at destinations near and far.
• Live Traffic Cams – Avoid traffic headaches. Our live traffic cams help you see driving conditions before you get jammed.
• Lifestyle Forecasts – Do I run outside or go to the gym? Should I cancel this weekend’s BBQ? Our Lifestyle Forecasts identify and analyze specific weather conditions to advise you how best to stay comfortable and have fun!
• Weekend/Weekday Section – Get helpful at-a-glance summaries of weekday and weekend weather!
• Photos Section – View amazing photos from WeatherBug users! Come see what others are sharing and enjoy the scenery. You can even share your own photos right from your device. Share your moments with millions of WeatherBug users!
• Weather News – Get “News of the Day” and other breaking weather stories from the WeatherBug Meteorology team to stay up-to-date on the weather around you.
• Hurricane Center – Get the latest info on hurricanes, investigate past hurricanes and track current hurricanes as they happen!
• Conditional Backgrounds – Quickly find out if the day will be clear, cloudy or rainy at a glance!
Be prepared. Know Before™. Download the app used and loved by millions, voted the “Best Weather App Ever” and trusted as a “Best App for Moms” - WeatherBug!
Earth Networks, Taking the Pulse of the Planet®!