Log in with your user details from the Scania Fleet Management Portal and access a number of useful functions.
With Scania Messaging you can communicate with other users directly in the Fleet Management App. You can have conversations with individual users or with groups of users. It is possible to send images in a conversation. This allows a driver to send a photo of damaged goods directly to the transport planner in his/her company, for example. It is also possible to send position indications that drivers can use to find a specific location.
You can communicate with other users with the app function, and also with users with the function on the portal. Messages in the app are synced with messages on the portal. So you can see the same conversations regardless of which device you log in from.
All users can create defect reports for vehicles and other equipment directly in the Fleet Management App. You can use the app to take pictures of the faults and send these with the fault report. The pictures can then be included in the supporting data sent to the workshop from the Scania Fleet Management Portal.
As a driver, in the Fleet Management App you have direct access to your trip data so that you can see how you have been driving whenever you like.
Depending on the role you have on Scania Fleet Management Portal, you can also use the app to see the position of the vehicles on a map, current data from the vehicles and detailed data on drivers’ driving times and activities. You can use the app to contact your drivers directly via SMS or phone.
For support, please contact your local Helpdesk.
Find the Scania dealers and workshops closest to your current location, on a radar, anywhere in the world. Wherever you need Scania, Dealer Locator is there. Call Scania Assistance or workshops directly from the app, or find them on a map with route descriptions. Save your favorites for quick access and plan your stops in advance with a global list of Scania locations.
Detroit Diesel 6v92
Detroit Diesel 8V71
Perkins 6354 Idle
Detroit Diesel 8V92
Detroit Diesel 453
Jake Brake 1
Jake Brake 2
TruckerTimer is the only application designed specifically for truck, lorry and HGV drivers in the UK and Europe that will help you track your driving hours and alert you to impending fatigue violations.
TruckerTimer is designed to keep you legal within the many complex rules of the EU driver's hours regulations.
Now in use by over 5000 drivers, who have commented:
"An excellent app for monitoring driver hours... First class!"
"Excellent app. The only one of its kind..."
"Brilliant would recommend to anyone."
* Supports EU, AETR and GB domestic heavy vehicle fatigue regulations
* Timers for WTD regulations
* EU and AETR rules are suitable for coach drivers also
* Graphical countdown for each rule, showing how long you have left
* Switchable between regulatory systems on-the-fly
* Automatically switch between driving and other work based upon GPS movement
* Implements advanced rules: split breaks, 10-hour days twice per week, 15 hour spread and more
* Alert within the application, or optionally by system notifications
* Allows manual adjustment of logs in case you forget to switch to rest or driving mode at any time
* Gives daily, weekly and fortnightly summaries of all driving activity, able to be offset to match your shift start time.
* Can send logs and summaries via email, bluetooth and other means in an Excel compatible format
* A home screen widget, showing the current driving state and time remaining until next fatigue violation.
* Ability to set a 15, 30 or 45 minute alarm for short breaks, with a safety margin to ensure the break is long enough
* Svensk översättning!
* Traduction française!
* Norsk oversettelse
TruckerTimer has seen extensive testing, both in the field and with over 100 synthetic driving logs to ensure that regulations are correctly implemented.
See about screen within the application for an email address to send support requests and any suggestions or other feedback. If you are having any problems please make use of this -- I will review any logs or issues emailed and either fix or explain the issue!
Un calendario dei divieti di circolazione sempre aggiornato sul proprio smartphone!
Takes only 3 min to install complete system with maps!!
Join thousands of truck drivers using Smart Truck Route app and WorldNav Truck GPS for truck/RV/Bus routing and navigation. This app helps commercial drivers navigate away from low bridges and areas where trucks are not permitted such as parkways and residential areas. The app will give you voice guided turn by turn navigation. Maps and routing are updated daily, free of charge. SmartTruckRoute will help avoid costly tickets, keep you safe, and get you to your destination on time and on budget.
SmartTruckRoute GPS Navigation and routes are available for the following countries:
Product website is: www.smarttruckroute.com
Thousands and thousands for truck drivers using smarttruckroute daily. Please see our map of users
Why we are better...
Instant Truck Routes on your Android Smartphone or Tablet!
No lengthy downloads.
Daily map updates including Permanent and Temporary Restrictions, and up to the minute traffic updates.
Truck friendly. Unlimited number of routes can be created.
Driver feedback loop allows drivers to give real-world mapping and routing experience feedback.
Efficiently uses cellular data which results in very low data usage.
For subscription pricing please see go to settings and then subscription.
The default settings for truck size and weight are: 80,000 lbs, 53' length, 13'6" height, 8' 6" width. You can easily change these settings higher or lower to accommodate your vehicle.
The SmartTruckRoute app subscription is a one time payment, there are no recurring fees.
SmartTruckRoute is powered by WorldNav, pioneers in truck routing for portable GPS.
* Navigate trucks of any size with the convenience of using your phone or tablet!
* Find truck stops, rest areas, repair facilities, weigh scales, diesel pricing, weather, lane assist, speed limits, state border crossings, route export, driver feedback and more.
* Offers the latest truck specific maps and routes.
* Provides turn-by-turn voice instructions and warnings.
* Up to 10 via points per route
* Navigate in Street or Satellite View mode.
* See surrounding traffic, free service.
* Hands free operation, use the built-in microphone on your phone to speak your destination and more
* Talk while navigating.
* Specify size, Weight and Hazmat level to ensure real truck routing.
* Navigation does not interrupt other functions of the phone.
* Free Updates
* Unlimited number of routes, use as often as you wish.
* FREE full use of the app between 1pm to 2pm and 1am to 2am EST
You can easily change the the specifications of the truck to fit any size weight of truck or motor coach.
SmartTruckRoute does not allow simultaneous navigation and movie viewing for safety purposes. Navigation will be terminated if one tries to watch a movie.
For portable GPS device please see
If for any reason you are not satisfied with the application you can request a refund within 48 hours of your download and specify the reason for the refund request. Please see our refund policy at http://www.smarttruckroute.com/refund.html.
Email refund request to:
Thank you for considering SmartTruckRoute for your Truck routing and navigation needs.
Keep your vehicle fleet in view at all times – wherever you happen to be. The MAN TeleMatics® App allows you to access all the relevant data of your vehicles, contact drivers and consistently improve the economy of your vehicle fleet even when you are on the road yourself. The TeleMatics® App also sets standards in clarity and transparency – saving you both time and money.
Availability of the MAN TeleMatics® App in 19 languages (Bulgarian, Czech, Danish, German, English, Finnish, French, Italian, Latvian, Lithuanian, Dutch, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, Turkish)
Features of the MAN TeleMatics® App
- Mobile access to precise live data
- Fast overview of vehicle fleet information at any time
- Immediate recognition and correction of location deviations possible
- Simple handling
- Colour markings for improved overview
- Graphic analysis functions
- Information on due maintenance
- Direct linking of phone and e-mail
- Individually optimized for Smartphone und Tablet
- Fully takes into account requirements of vehicle schedulers, fleet managers and driver trainers
Prerequisites for use:
- Vehicle with MAN TeleMatics®
- Active service contract
- Mobile internet access (WLAN, GSM) – communication costs may be incurred if you do not have a flat rate