- This Menstrual Calendar is easy-to-use.
- The calendar offers a very intuitive user interface.
- The program is password protected which helps you keep all your data in privacy.
- The calendar allows you to keep track of your menstrual cycles and view that information .
- The program helps calculate ovulation and your fertile days.
- Menstrual Calendar can be used to show you which days are the best to have sexual relations if you want a baby.
- With this Menstrual Calendar you can create your temperature statistics. It will help you to prognose your individual ovulation accurate.
- With this calendar you can create your weight statistics.
- Woman Calendar allows you to create notes very easily and even assign reminder so you won't forget them.
- In addition, by using our application, you can track your own daily biorhythm. With Biorhythms you can have more awareness of themselves and plan their activities in the most favorable.
- This application has to offer is a complete analysis of biorhythms marked with different colors and they show in percentages the physical, intellectual, emotional. You can improve the quality of your lives by monitoring the highs and lows of these cycles and acting accordingly.
- You can personalize it with your own dates of pregnancy, personal notes, etc.
- Woman Calendar includes a module pregnancy.
- Each week of pregnancy includes a description of your baby's development, as well as an explanation of the changes taking place in your body. You'll also find recommendation that will help keep you and your baby healthy.
- This menstrual calendar will help you track your pregnancy symptoms, monitor your weight throughout your pregnancy.
- Besides, Woman Calendar is a simple application to help you count your baby movements with Kick Counter. Kick Counter is an easy way to count your baby's kicks during pregancy. Kick Counter is a way to help you know if your baby is active and healthy. Simply click the button and Kick Counter will stop the time and keep track of the number of movements.
- Kick Counter lets you view all past kick counts which makes it easy to see if your baby was more or less active than usual. Counting and tracking your baby’s movements is a safe and very simple way to monitor the well-being of your baby everyday during the third trimester.
- This Menstrual Calendar offers you a guide to the pelvic floor muscle training. Easy to follow Kegel exercises and daily reminders making this the easy way for both women to strengthen their pelvic floor muscles. Kegel exercises can be done during pregnancy or after childbirth to try to prevent urinary incontinence. Kegel exercises might also be helpful for women who have persistent difficulty reaching orgasm.
- You can do Kegel exercises discreetly just about any time. For any kind of exercises to be effective and beneficial they need to be done regularly and for a prolonged period of time. Daily reminders to alert you to perform the exercises.
- You can perform the scheduled events once per day, or more, just specify the start, stop, and time between as needed. You can customize the program to your needs.
Please see Principia Discordia (fifth edition) page 34 if you don't know what I'm talking about.
Divinely revealed by the Goddess Eris to Malaclypse the Younger, KSC.
If you are looking for ddate, look no further.
DateFlux will help you to stay disorganized.
Confuse your friends by sending your next party invitation as Discordian date.
When Eris sends new inspiration I'll add more features later.
Tap the Date for speech synthesis (Text-to-Speech engine).
It has some widgets also. Fnord.
My dear Fans and Followers of Discordia or Eris (if you're more into Greek):
Discordian / Erisian Holydays are fully recognized by the U.S. Government.
Especially in California where according to ancient texts this Religion was
discovered. The European Government in Brussels is still debating the issue.
I believe they've founded a subcommittee for Matters of Religious Minorities.
(I'm unsure about the state of Discordianism in other parts of the World.)
So next time when your boss is requesting you to do some actual work
instead of drinking coffee or surfing the internet, tell him that your Religion
forbids such nonsense, because when ignoring the will of Discordia / Eris
weird things can happen. Use your most sincere face and grave tone of voice.
Then perform The Turkey Curse:
Chant, loudly and clearly:
Gobble, Gobble, Gobble, Gobble, Gobble!
The Results will be instantly apparent.
My blog is also dedicated to Chaos, Discord and Confusion:
*** Known dependencies via Android Intent System ***
This app uses Text-to-Speech-engine, be sure to install this for voice:
For "Export to Google Calendar" menu action you need Google Calendar App:
It does not work with Samsung Calendar App.
*** Known bugs / Limitations ***
Landscape layout support is somewhat suboptimal.
I don't have 10 inch tablet. I'm pretty sure the layout looks ridiculous
on such a huge screen. Please be patient, somewhere in the future
I'll fix this.
Currently there only one (U.S. American) Locale, but here's a spanish calendar:
With it, you can create your menstrual calendar, monitor your fertile days and calculate the estimated date of birth AND read a short horoscope. You can also create your to-do list, take photos and share them with your friends. Have we have forgotten something? Ah, yes, you can also find descriptions of all Jasmin products.
The application is currently in beta version, but we promise to make the final version available as soon as possible.