The objective of MSMEhelpline is to provide a tool in the hands of all the MSMEs in India to enable them to find the solutions of most of the challenges faced by this sector. The main features of MSMEhelpline will be as under:
1. Online MSME Registration
2. Online Loan Application
3. Filling Services
4. Incorporation of Company/ Partnership Firm
5. PAN Card/ TAN/ Aadhaar Card/ Import Export Code/ Service Tax Registration etc.
6. Preparation of Project Report
7. External Bank Loan Rating
8. Listing for MSMEs will be provided with details of their location, product, website, contact details etc at a very nominal fee,
9. Details of various Venture Capital Funds at one place.
10. Details of all Government Policies will be provided at one place.
11. News related to the benefit of MSMEs shall be provided on regular basis
12. Empanelment of Consultants
13.Details of All Lead Banks in India at all District level.
14. Details of all DIC offices in India
15. Employment Exchange for the Blue Collar
16. Grievance Cell will be available to the Entrepreneurs, which will be forwarded to the concerned Department/ Organisation for their reply/ taking necessary action.
17. Basic consultancy will be provided to the members of MSMEhelpline to be best of our panel consultants. However, for expert consultancy and the execution of the same consultants of various fields on various locations shall be available at one place.
MSMEhelpline is the initiative of Indian MSME Helpline Private Limited, to strengthen the MSMEs.