Industrial valves in process technology are automated with electric DREHMO actuators. They form the interface between valve and the distributed control system of the plant.
The DREHMO i-matic Explorer allows flexible and quick setting of the actuators thus providing valuable support during commissioning and maintenance of the devices. Connection to the actuator is established via Bluetooth. Password-protected user levels provide efficient protection against unauthorised parameter modification.
For this, the actuators have to be equipped with actuator controls of type iM… or iMC… and bluetooth.
The App provides the following features
• Modification of individual or simultaneously several actuator parameters
• Upload of predefined parameter records to an actuator
• Transfer of actuator settings to another actuator
• Snapshot function for reading diagnostic data
• Transmission of parameter records and diagnostic data via e-mail to the DREHMO Service
Data collected via snapshot function can be analysed using the DREHMO i-matic Explorer available free of charge (for Windows based computers or as Android App) or can be directly sent to the DREHMO Service. Based on this information, fault causes can be quickly determined and eliminated.
Only explosion-proof devices may be used in potentially explosive atmospheres.