NOTE: Please use headphones.
With SpeechJammer, you can literally "jam" someone's voice. Through the Delayed Auditory Feedback effect, the speaker will have trouble articulating while speaking, effectively inhibiting his or her speech!
To put it briefly, the effect occurs when you hear your own voice at a slight delay. Many people tend to start mumbling, and therefore "jamming" speech. Works best if you try to read something!
Please use headphones, because using this app on speakers would generate significant audio feedback. Using the app in a somewhat silent room also improves the jamming effect.
Inspired by SpeechJammer by Kazutaka Kurihara
Source can be found at:
Record_Audio: Self explanatory.
Change Audio Settings: Needed to detect if the headphone is plugged in.
Internet/Access_Network_State: Used to show MoPub/Admob ads.
Take the De-Articulator Challenge!
1.) Download the De-Articulator app.
2.) Put in your ear buds or use closed-cup headphones. (required)
3.) Tap the red power button, it will then turn green.
4.) Turn up the volume on your device as comfortably loud, but safe, as possible.
5.) Turn on your video camera to record your entire challenge.
6.) Tap the prompter button and say the challenges as fast as you can before the ten seconds are up for each one, from beginning to end, and they'll just keep coming in succession.
7.) Upload your De-Articulator Challenge to YouTube and encourage your friends to do the same.
Full list of YouTubers featured in the De-Articulator:
• Corey Vidal
• Mitchell Davis
• Vincent Cyr
• Damon Fizzy
• Peter Chao
• Charles & Alli
• DJ & Sabrina
• Kristina Horner
• Carlie Stylez
• Logan McKay
• Fun for Louis
• Olga Kay
• Chris Pirillo
• Chris Thompson
• The Scary Snowman
• Joey Graceffa
• Rafinha Bastos
• Mystery Guitar Man
• Captain Sparklez
• The Fine Brothers
• Casey Lavere
• Cute Girls Hairstyles
• Tay Zonday
• Lamarr Wilson
• Annoying Orange
• My Genuine Find
• Mike Falzone
• Luke Conard
• Landon Austin
• Jason Munday
• Screen Team
• Epic Meal Time
• Look TV
• Nice Peter
• Miranda Sings
• Athena Stamakinley
• Mazzi Maz
• Keep The Heat
• Anna Lichty
• Bart Baker
• Dam Its Good 808
• Chester See
• Collins Key
• Peter Hollens
• Stuart Edge
• California Strength
• The Needle Drop
• Show Me the Curry
• Braille Skateboarding
• Shot Science
• Mediocre Films
• Beast 9688
• Frank Legend GTV
De-Articulator is a registered US patent, # 6,192,135
De-Articulator is a registered trademark.
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
- 4 independent recordable tracks.
- Combine tracks via drag and drop.
- High quality 44KHz 16bit recording and processing.
- Control volume and reverb effect per-track.
- Automatic latency calibration.
- Built-in metronome.
- Maximum loop time: 32 seconds
- Export mixdown + raw tracks to WAV (unlock key required)
See video below for a demo. It's VERY important to use headphones to keep the recordings clean and stop the app from re-recording itself.
The app will start in trial mode and has the following limitations:
- Loop will reset after 5 minutes.
- Save/Load/Export are disabled.
You can purchase the LoopStack Unlock Key (sold separate) to remove the trial limitations.
This is the first release of LoopStack so if you experience any problems with recording or playback, please write me at the developer email below and we'll work it out.
Storage: LoopStack stores all projects and exported files on your SDcard.
Record Audio: This one should be obvious.
Wake Lock: The app will prevent your device from sleeping when running to avoid audio cutting out if you're jamming along.
Graphics by Alex Cue.
NOTE: This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms. Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
FEATURED AS TOP 20 PAID APP IN GOOGLE PLAY -> MUSIC CATEGORY
By adopting this application you will soon realize its potential and multiple functions to play around your records. Like edit, cut, adjust, eliminate disturbances, noises and insert background. High Quality recording and editing App with lot of exciting features.
You can add audio effects, change tempo and volume, unit or mix record of any format or quality. Voice PRO has In-app purchases for certain features with nominal rate.
★ Share on Facebook, Twitter and Voice PRO Cloud
★ Receive Bluetooth files directly into record list
★ Convert YouTube video to audio file
★ Record can be converted to text in more than 40 languages
The Voice Recorder makes it possible to:
☆ Record in more than 100 formats
☆ Insert in real-time a background using any file already present in your device. You can also download –free of charge– new ones from a library online.
☆ Insert tag to help you select, during the playback, the most interesting parts of your records.
☆ Use the Earphone to control the effect of the background during recording.
☆ Record in background and at the same time utilize the device for other services.
☆ Visualize record info such as length, sample rate, dimensions, channels.
☆ Operate the playback both with internal and external player.
☆ Restore the records and complete them.
☆ Mix or merge any record in all formats.
☆ Handle the preferred ones, share them, add notes and tag and research the files.
☆ Convert to many formats (mp3, wav, flac, ogg)
☆ Remove vocals, Handle the GAIN, the TIME, the RUMORS, and the REVERB – an example of the remarkable possibilities of applicable effects.
Voice PRO has In-app purchases for features like mixing two or more records, Call Recorder, Voice to Text, Encrypting records, Backup service. You can enable these features by subscribing it at nominal rate as in-app purchase.
☆ Convert records to texts. “Voice PRO” is the only existing application in market allowing you to convert your records of any length in “Texts” acting as a dictaphone, giving you therefore the possibility to listen to them with an internal “Vocal synthesizer” and save them in Audio Format. In other words you actually synthesize your own voice.
☆ Encrypt and decrypt your records and protect them with Password at 128 characters (bytes).
☆ Mix with other records or background.
☆ Cut off parts of records and save them in new files or new formats either musical, sonic or identifying-sounds.
☆ Restore a record from backup.
☆ Home screen widget
☆ Mp3 bitrate change up to 320kbps
☆ Sample rate up to 48000 HZ
☆ Encoding at 8 and 16 bytes
☆ Registering in format MONO & STEREO
☆ Auto gain to reduce noises during recording
☆ Pause in registering at incoming calls.
☆ Internal help for each function
☆ Control of icons, notifying and privacy
☆ Files backup
☆ Installation on SD CARD
☆ Request new effects or lyrics
Voice PRO acts a Dictaphone, Virtual Recorder,Sound Recorder or Speech Recorder. App is totally compatible with the majority of systems existing on the market. In addition we are glad to confirm that we are providing our clients a 24 Hrs assistance with an average “Success-time” of 40 minutes.
Please remember that we can't contact you for extra information if you report an issue through the reviews.
How To Videos : http://www.youtube.com/howtovoicepro
1.Record all your audios into mp3, which can save a lot of space for you! You could only record hours of voice with the old one, but with the new one, you could record hundreds of hours!
2.Seven different options of audio qualities, you could choose a high quality audio to have a better sound, or choose low quality to save much more space.
3.Record audios in background, so that you can do other things while recording.
4.Easy to manage all the audio records. You could play, share, delete and view the detail of the records in a very easy way.
Our sound recorder provides high quality recordings without limits of time (only limited by memory size).
You can use it as a regular dictaphone for record voice notes and memos, business meetings, interviews, lectures, speeches, concerts, sleep talking :) or anything else.
This audio recorder works well on smartphones and tablets, with and without external storage.
More features and details
• 3 Different audio formats: high quality PCM (wav), good quality AAC (mp4) and AMR (3gp) to save space
• Adjustable sample rate from phone quality (8 kHz) up to CD quality (44 kHz)
• Changeable bitrate from 32 up to 320 kbps
• Support for stereo and mono recording
• Live audio spectrum analyzer
• Recording in background even when screen is off
• Customizable recordings folder
• Selectable audio source (microphones or phone call)
NOTE: This app is not dedicated call recorder and may not work properly on some devices.
• Built-in user-friendly media player with volume control exactly like in a regular mp3 player
• Send and share via e-mail and other apps
• Rename and delete your recordings
• Set recording as ringtone, alarm or notification sound
• Open with option allows you to play and edit sounds in other apps
• Resizable widget displays your recordings and provides quick access to the app
• Control recorder and player from the status bar
• Blinking LED notification during recording and playing when screen is off (for devices with notifiation LED)
• Automatic stop when out of memory
• Stop recording or playing when active call
• Auto start recording
• Share and delete multiple files at the same time (long-click selection support)
• Sorting recordings by date, name, size and duration
• Saving sounds to android media library
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
It's much better than the default sound recorder application. Unleash the real quality of your Android device's microphone!
* Record to 3gp/amr files for lossless recording.
* Record in the background,(even when display is off), while you do other things!
* It's incredibly easy manage your recordings. Support for folders. Everything is also accessible via your device's external storage.
* Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
* Save/pause/cancel recording process control.
* Timer recording
* Access the existing record files' list. Easy to playback/delete recrodings.
* Upload to cloud storage services, and etc.
Send a data as attached file via email.
This application is a handy tool for recording the sound. Give it a try!
This app is based on MiCode/SoundRecorder code, and licensed under the Apache License.
SoundRecorder code: https://github.com/MiCode/SoundRecorder
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
In this app you can find:
About us, News, Facebook, Program Time Schedule, Contact us, Listen to the Jammer
Besides, you can create ringtones, alarms, and notifications from them.
Other things you can do:
- Copy audio files to your SD card using a USB cable, or get MP3s using the Amazon MP3 application.
- Long-press on an audio file from the main screen to delete it.
- Tap anywhere on the waveform to start playing at that position.
- While playing, tap the word Start or End to quickly set the start and end markers to the current playback time.
This app allows user to record audio with the microphone on your phone, as well as a microphone on wired or Bluetooth headset.
Please note that Bluetooth Voice Recorder is not designed to record phone calls.
If you are having issues after update, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. This will allow fastest resolution of the problem.
HD Voice Recorder is smart and designed to record high quality and long-time sound. With a Nice and easy interface, you will be able to record everything you want. The Skip Silence mode is very usefull to record only what is usefull and avoid long silence (For example night sleep talks, business meeting, live performance, baby sitter...). The Spy mode allow you to record in background without any notification... you are the only one who knows that you are recording.
★ High Quality recording (WAV CD Quality, MP3 128 Kbps)
★ Record in MP3 !
★ Silence skip mode (with adjustable sensitivity in Decibels)
★ Adjustable quality to reduce file size
★ Spy mode: record in background without any notification (even when display is off)
★ save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
★ Share records (email, whatsapp, soundcloud, evernote, dropbox...).
★ Save records as ringtone
★ Audio conversion to mp3
ADMOB SDK added
Simply record your voice, apply effects, and share them with your friends everywhere including Facebook, Whatsapp, Line, Kik, Gmail, and SMS etc..
It is sooooo fun and all free!
The collection of free effects for GO Keyboard application includes 4 effect themes. You can record up to 2 minutes long. When you share, it doesn’t consume your network data.
Lists of effects:
✓ Young child
✓ Old man
Users are loving this hilarious app:
"I sent it to my friends and they thought I am a woman LOL"
"I drive my friend crazy with a kids talk"
Features of Call Voice Changer:
* Make funny voice : Easily change the pitch of your voice
* Easily record and change up to four voices to astonish your friends all in two steps
HOW TO USE
1. It uses GO Keyboard, you should have GO Keyboard installed to use it; Click here to redirect to the app which has 10000+ colorful themes available and 800+ emoji free to use.
2. After downloading the GO Keyboard, please long press on one of the two shortcuts next to language setting button in toolbar right above keyboard -> Select the microphone icon -> Click on the microphone shortcut again to access the function
Voice changer is on!
Give us a five star if you like us. If you have problems, recommendations, please email us or report on our Facebook page. We will deal with it together.
Follow us on Facebook:
To avoid misunderstandings, it's highly recommended to use Google mail for your messages to me! Since the other mail services sometimes move your messages to the "spam" or my replies are lost.
Use of this app is governed by our Terms of Service: http://www.goforandroid.com/en/term-of-service.html
Personal voice notes, group discussions, band practice, concerts, lectures, talks, sermons and so much more—if you can hear it, the app can record it.
– Capture audio and store as MP3 clips in real-time
– Start, pause and resume recording in a flash with home screen widget
– Customize audio quality with changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps
– Select front or back microphone for better clarity
– Switch recording icon for discretion
– Manage recordings easily—share, sort, rename and delete as you please
– Specify input gain settings for optimum recording in various noise levels
You can send your clips to your computer by Bluetooth, USB cable, SD card, or Wi-Fi Transfer. Share via Skype, WhatsApp, SoundCloud or store online with Dropbox, Evernote, Google Drive, and many others.
With the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder you won’t ever have to fuss with your phone to get the best recording quality. Record yourself and practice for a presentation, record song ideas and brainstorming sessions, record anything!
The free version records up to 10 minutes per clip. Get the Pro version for unlimited recordings!
Help & FAQ: http://hiqrecorder.com/faq
– The app does not record phone conversations.
– Widgets are enabled only when the app is installed on the phone’s main storage, not external storage such as an SD card. To use widgets, go to Android Settings → Apps and move the app to the phone.
Performance may vary on some devices, resulting in audio lag, reducing the overall sound quality. I'm sorry if this app doesn't work as expected for you.
Requires a phone/tablet that can handle at least 4 touch points.
I recommend using the following app to find out how many touch points your phone can use:
Remove ads and unlock recording with the pro version: market://details?id=com.dreigon.ocarinapaid
Using this app you can make your own soundboards!
To create a soundboard, either run the app once to create the base directory on your SD-card. Press menu and select 'New' to create a new Soundboard folder. Open the folder and press menu and select 'Import' and browse to a sound clip on your SD-card to add it to the soundboard. Now you can also record your own sounds for the soundboard! :D
You can also add soundboard folders manually in /sdcard/Soundboard/ to create new soundboards.
You can customize the Key and Ocarina Mode in the settings.
In addition to the free version features, you can now record your songs!
There are no ads and there is also an adjustable octave scale in the settings.
Requires a phone/tablet that can handle at least 4 touch points.
I recommend using the following app to find out how many touch points your phone can use: