NOTE: Please use headphones.
With SpeechJammer, you can literally "jam" someone's voice. Through the Delayed Auditory Feedback effect, the speaker will have trouble articulating while speaking, effectively inhibiting his or her speech!
To put it briefly, the effect occurs when you hear your own voice at a slight delay. Many people tend to start mumbling, and therefore "jamming" speech. Works best if you try to read something!
Please use headphones, because using this app on speakers would generate significant audio feedback. Using the app in a somewhat silent room also improves the jamming effect.
Inspired by SpeechJammer by Kazutaka Kurihara
Source can be found at:
Record_Audio: Self explanatory.
Change Audio Settings: Needed to detect if the headphone is plugged in.
Internet/Access_Network_State: Used to show MoPub/Admob ads.
Choose from thousands of professional loops and bring your musical ideas to life. Change the tempo or play around with spectacular sound effects in real time. Music Maker Jam offers intuitive controls and amazing results. All your tracks stay perfectly in rhythm as you put your tracks together, and the Harmony Editor and Arranger provide even more possibilities for customizing your music. The 8-channel mixer lets you give your mix the right balance.
Define new genres by combining different style packs into a sound of your own. You can share your finished tracks and jam sessions with friends at any time - CONNECT WITH MUSIC™
- Free download with four music styles
- Choose from over 70 styles such as Hip Hop, Dubstep, Rock, Funk, Trap, Drum & Bass, Techno, House, Ambient, Jazz, and Movie Scores.
- New monthly releases, can be interchanged free of charge
- Use samples from different music genres in the same projects
- Mix your music on the 8-channel mixer
- Thousands of professional loops: From soul vocals to saxophone samples and amazing bass lines.
- Adjust tempo and harmonies
- Play around with spectacular real-time effects
- Shake it: Remix tracks by shaking your device
- Record your tracks and share them with your friends
Share your productions with the Music Maker Jam Community!
Questions or feedback? Let us know!
Send us a message at: email@example.com
- Android 4.0
- 1 GB RAM
- 1 Core CPU, min. 1 GHz
- x86 or ARM
- Memory: 100 MB
- Android 4.2
- 2 GB RAM
- 4 Core CPU, 1.5 GHz
- Memory: 300 MB (for all free styles)
- 4 independent recordable tracks.
- Combine tracks via drag and drop.
- High quality 44KHz 16bit recording and processing.
- Control volume and reverb effect per-track.
- Automatic latency calibration.
- Built-in metronome.
- Maximum loop time: 32 seconds
- Export mixdown + raw tracks to WAV (unlock key required)
See video below for a demo. It's VERY important to use headphones to keep the recordings clean and stop the app from re-recording itself.
The app will start in trial mode and has the following limitations:
- Loop will reset after 5 minutes.
- Save/Load/Export are disabled.
You can purchase the LoopStack Unlock Key (sold separate) to remove the trial limitations.
This is the first release of LoopStack so if you experience any problems with recording or playback, please write me at the developer email below and we'll work it out.
Storage: LoopStack stores all projects and exported files on your SDcard.
Record Audio: This one should be obvious.
Wake Lock: The app will prevent your device from sleeping when running to avoid audio cutting out if you're jamming along.
Graphics by Alex Cue.
Take the De-Articulator Challenge!
1.) Download the De-Articulator app.
2.) Put in your ear buds or use closed-cup headphones. (required)
3.) Tap the red power button, it will then turn green.
4.) Turn up the volume on your device as comfortably loud, but safe, as possible.
5.) Turn on your video camera to record your entire challenge.
6.) Tap the prompter button and say the challenges as fast as you can before the ten seconds are up for each one, from beginning to end, and they'll just keep coming in succession.
7.) Upload your De-Articulator Challenge to YouTube and encourage your friends to do the same.
Full list of YouTubers featured in the De-Articulator:
• Corey Vidal
• Mitchell Davis
• Vincent Cyr
• Damon Fizzy
• Peter Chao
• Charles & Alli
• DJ & Sabrina
• Kristina Horner
• Carlie Stylez
• Logan McKay
• Fun for Louis
• Olga Kay
• Chris Pirillo
• Chris Thompson
• The Scary Snowman
• Joey Graceffa
• Rafinha Bastos
• Mystery Guitar Man
• Captain Sparklez
• The Fine Brothers
• Casey Lavere
• Cute Girls Hairstyles
• Tay Zonday
• Lamarr Wilson
• Annoying Orange
• My Genuine Find
• Mike Falzone
• Luke Conard
• Landon Austin
• Jason Munday
• Screen Team
• Epic Meal Time
• Look TV
• Nice Peter
• Miranda Sings
• Athena Stamakinley
• Mazzi Maz
• Keep The Heat
• Anna Lichty
• Bart Baker
• Dam Its Good 808
• Chester See
• Collins Key
• Peter Hollens
• Stuart Edge
• California Strength
• The Needle Drop
• Show Me the Curry
• Braille Skateboarding
• Shot Science
• Mediocre Films
• Beast 9688
• Frank Legend GTV
De-Articulator is a registered US patent, # 6,192,135
De-Articulator is a registered trademark.
NOTE: This app is not call recorder. May not work properly on some handsets. User interface not optimized for tablets yet. Recordings in this format cannot be sent via text/sms/mms. Please feel free to send me feedback via email if you have any.
- automatic and manual sensitivity control for Skip silence mode (Beta)
- live audio spectrum analyzer
- wave/pcm encoding with adjustable sample rate (8-44 kHz)
- recording in background (even when display is off)
- microphone gain calibration tool
- save/pause/resume/cancel recording process control
- storage and directory change (default: sdcard/SmartVoiceRecorder)
- remaining recording time showed on home screen, limited only by available space on your storage (and tech. limit 2GB per file)
- easy to use recordings list
- send/share a recording via email, whatsapp, dropbox, etc.
- set a recording as an ringtone, alarm or notification in one click
Permissions that this app needs are:
- internet access (for displaying ads and some stats collection)
- write to external storage (to store recordings)
- record audio
- wake lock (for prevent device from sleeping)
- write settings (for ability to set default system ringtone/notification/alarm)
- billing (for in-app option to turn off ads)
FEATURED AS TOP 20 PAID APP IN GOOGLE PLAY -> MUSIC CATEGORY
By adopting this application you will soon realize its potential and multiple functions to play around your records. Like edit, cut, adjust, eliminate disturbances, noises and insert background. High Quality recording and editing App with lot of exciting features.
You can add audio effects, change tempo and volume, unit or mix record of any format or quality. Voice PRO has In-app purchases for certain features with nominal rate.
★ Share on Facebook, Twitter and Voice PRO Cloud
★ Receive Bluetooth files directly into record list
★ Convert YouTube video to audio file
★ Record can be converted to text in more than 40 languages
The Voice Recorder makes it possible to:
☆ Record in more than 100 formats
☆ Insert in real-time a background using any file already present in your device. You can also download –free of charge– new ones from a library online.
☆ Insert tag to help you select, during the playback, the most interesting parts of your records.
☆ Use the Earphone to control the effect of the background during recording.
☆ Record in background and at the same time utilize the device for other services.
☆ Visualize record info such as length, sample rate, dimensions, channels.
☆ Operate the playback both with internal and external player.
☆ Restore the records and complete them.
☆ Mix or merge any record in all formats.
☆ Handle the preferred ones, share them, add notes and tag and research the files.
☆ Convert to many formats (mp3, wav, flac, ogg)
☆ Remove vocals, Handle the GAIN, the TIME, the RUMORS, and the REVERB – an example of the remarkable possibilities of applicable effects.
Voice PRO has In-app purchases for features like mixing two or more records, Call Recorder, Voice to Text, Encrypting records, Backup service. You can enable these features by subscribing it at nominal rate as in-app purchase.
☆ Convert records to texts. “Voice PRO” is the only existing application in market allowing you to convert your records of any length in “Texts” acting as a dictaphone, giving you therefore the possibility to listen to them with an internal “Vocal synthesizer” and save them in Audio Format. In other words you actually synthesize your own voice.
☆ Encrypt and decrypt your records and protect them with Password at 128 characters (bytes).
☆ Mix with other records or background.
☆ Cut off parts of records and save them in new files or new formats either musical, sonic or identifying-sounds.
☆ Restore a record from backup.
☆ Home screen widget
☆ Mp3 bitrate change up to 320kbps
☆ Sample rate up to 48000 HZ
☆ Encoding at 8 and 16 bytes
☆ Registering in format MONO & STEREO
☆ Auto gain to reduce noises during recording
☆ Pause in registering at incoming calls.
☆ Internal help for each function
☆ Control of icons, notifying and privacy
☆ Files backup
☆ Installation on SD CARD
☆ Request new effects or lyrics
Voice PRO acts a Dictaphone, Virtual Recorder,Sound Recorder or Speech Recorder. App is totally compatible with the majority of systems existing on the market. In addition we are glad to confirm that we are providing our clients a 24 Hrs assistance with an average “Success-time” of 40 minutes.
Please remember that we can't contact you for extra information if you report an issue through the reviews.
How To Videos : http://www.youtube.com/howtovoicepro
1.Record all your audios into mp3, which can save a lot of space for you! You could only record hours of voice with the old one, but with the new one, you could record hundreds of hours!
2.Seven different options of audio qualities, you could choose a high quality audio to have a better sound, or choose low quality to save much more space.
3.Record audios in background, so that you can do other things while recording.
4.Easy to manage all the audio records. You could play, share, delete and view the detail of the records in a very easy way.
Our sound recorder provides high quality recordings without limits of time (only limited by memory size).
You can use it as a regular dictaphone for record voice notes and memos, business meetings, interviews, lectures, speeches, concerts, sleep talking :) or anything else.
This audio recorder works well on smartphones and tablets, with and without external storage.
More features and details
• 3 Different audio formats: high quality PCM (wav), good quality AAC (mp4) and AMR (3gp) to save space
• Adjustable sample rate from phone quality (8 kHz) up to CD quality (44 kHz)
• Changeable bitrate from 32 up to 320 kbps
• Support for stereo and mono recording
• Live audio spectrum analyzer
• Recording in background even when screen is off
• Customizable recordings folder
• Selectable audio source (microphones or phone call)
NOTE: This app is not dedicated call recorder and may not work properly on some devices.
• Built-in user-friendly media player with volume control exactly like in a regular mp3 player
• Send and share via e-mail and other apps
• Rename and delete your recordings
• Set recording as ringtone, alarm or notification sound
• Open with option allows you to play and edit sounds in other apps
• Resizable widget displays your recordings and provides quick access to the app
• Control recorder and player from the status bar
• Blinking LED notification during recording and playing when screen is off (for devices with notifiation LED)
• Automatic stop when out of memory
• Stop recording or playing when active call
• Auto start recording
• Share and delete multiple files at the same time (long-click selection support)
• Sorting recordings by date, name, size and duration
• Saving sounds to android media library
• Visit SplendApps.com: http://splendapps.com/
• Contact Us: http://splendapps.com/contact-us
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/SplendApps
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SplendApps
• Google+: https://google.com/+Splendapps
It's much better than the default sound recorder application. Unleash the real quality of your Android device's microphone!
* Record to 3gp/amr files for lossless recording.
* Record in the background,(even when display is off), while you do other things!
* It's incredibly easy manage your recordings. Support for folders. Everything is also accessible via your device's external storage.
* Control the recorder from anywhere using the status bar. Recordings can also be pinned to the status bar.
* Save/pause/cancel recording process control.
* Timer recording
* Access the existing record files' list. Easy to playback/delete recrodings.
* Upload to cloud storage services, and etc.
Send a data as attached file via email.
This application is a handy tool for recording the sound. Give it a try!
This app is based on MiCode/SoundRecorder code, and licensed under the Apache License.
SoundRecorder code: https://github.com/MiCode/SoundRecorder
Apache License, Version 2.0: http://www.apache.org/licenses/LICENSE-2.0.html
* MILLION installs in first month on the Google Play. Check out why.
Music Volume EQ is a volume slider with live music stereo led VU meter and five band Equalizer with Bass Boost and Virtualizer effects.
Improve sound quality on your Android™ device and get live audio readings of your current music volume level.
Use with headphones for best results.
* Media volume control
* Five band equalizer
* Bass boost effect
* Virtualizer effect
* 9 equalizer presets
* Save custom presets
* Stereo led VU meter
* Home screen widget
* Lock media volume
Works with most music and video players.
Installation and usage:
* Add Music Volume EQ widget on home screen.
* Put headphones
* Turn on the music player and play your music
* Press Music Volume EQ widget and adjust sound level and frequency.
* To save custom preset press Save Preset on list and type preset name. To delete preset, long press preset name and delete.
* To close application and remove from Status Bar long press application power button.
We reserve the right to anonymously track and report a user's activity inside of this application.
Please feel free to send us your feedback.
* Android is a trademark of Google Inc.
In this app you can find:
About us, News, Facebook, Program Time Schedule, Contact us, Listen to the Jammer
Compared to other apps, Super Voice Recorder has the following advantages:
1. Easy to use, start recording on the press of a button. You can pause and continue the recording when you want. After finished recording, you can easily use the built-in player to play, pause, rename, send, share, etc.;
2. Clear sound recording, support for 7 recording quality rates so you can switch at any time according to your needs. Note: the higher the recording quality the bigger the audio file;
3. Uses the widely supported MP3 format to save audio files so that you can view, share, play on most devices without transcoding again;
4. Perfect background recording mode, very smart, so you can keep recording while doing something else, even if the screen is turned off;
5. Audio recording files are stored into “AllVoiceRecords” in your SD card root folder. In addition to using the built-in player, you can use your device’s file browser or a USB PC connection to view, copy or share the files in the directory.
Personal voice notes, group discussions, band practice, concerts, lectures, talks, sermons and so much more—if you can hear it, the app can record it.
Simple and Reliable. Start the app and you are good to go! Press the ubiquitous Red button, and you will have started recording.
MP3 clips. Recordings are stored as MP3 files in real-time, which are compact enough and can be played almost everywhere.
Home Screen Widgets. Start, pause and resume recording in a flash with home screen widget.
Quality Settings. Customize audio quality with changeable bit rate up to 320 kbps. You can also record in WAV, OGG, M4A, and FLAC (experimental) formats.
Input Selection. Select the more sensitive front microphone, or the clearer back microphone as you wish (depending on individual device).
Sssh! Switch the recording icon for discretion.
Manage Clips. Share, sort, rename and delete recordings as you please.
Wi-Fi Transfer. Transfer recordings to your PC wirelessly with the built-in Wi-Fi Transfer, utilizing your home Wi-Fi or your device's Wi-Fi Hotspot capability.
Gain. Specify input gain settings in real-time for optimum recording in various noise levels.
With the Hi-Q MP3 Voice Recorder you won’t ever have to fuss with your phone to get the best recording quality. Record yourself and practice for a presentation, record song ideas and brainstorming sessions, record anything!
The free version records up to 10 minutes per clip. Get the Pro version for unlimited recordings!
Help & FAQ: http://hiqrecorder.com/faq
– Phone calls are not supported.
– Widgets are enabled only when the app is installed on the phone’s main storage, not external storage such as an SD card. To use widgets, go to Android Settings → Apps and move the app to the phone.
- sound indication when routing is switched on
- restores sound volume after switching off the routing
- indication when routing is on in status bar
- restores bluetooth routing after phone call
This is version with advertising - if this application works well for you and you would like to support the development new versions of this application consider downloading Mono Bluetooth Router Pro. Thank you!
Supports Android 2.2 and higher.
Make sure your bluetooth headset is switched on before start the application.
On android 4.0 please make sure you switch on routing before sound started to play.
- Sound quality is not perfect. Unfortunately I still not found a way to deliver high quality of sound, though I am constantly looking for way to make it better. Still hope that low quality is better then no Bluetooth sound at all.
- Not all models supported;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S2 - the native music player is not working - please use third party MP3 music player;
- On some issues of Samsung Galaxy S3 - the sound from microphone also routing through the headset so you hear all noises around that makes program useless;
- Sometimes the program is being killed by Android so music goes trough loudspeakers on full volume;
I still looking for ways to fix these issue, sorry for inconvenience, hoping to find workarounds for these issues.
I welcome any feedbacks from you. Both positive or negative feedbacks are helping me make this application better! Thank you so much!
HD Audio Recorder Pro is a high quality voice recording app, store your recordings as voice memos and share them with your colleagues/friends, this application uses optimal voice recording settings to give you the best possible HD recording experience right out of the box.
1. HD Audio recording using AAC Audio encoding or 16 Bit PCM Encoding.
2. Simple UI, instant start, plain ICS theme for Android 3.0+ devices.
3. All the required functionality is in one screen and within the user's click.
4. Supported operations in Pro Version 1.0
a. Send/Share your recording.
b. Rename your recording.
c. Delete your recording right from the app.
d. Save the recording file as your phone's ringtone.
e. Help on how to get acquainted with all the features
5. A timer to monitor your recording time.
6. Click on the item in the list to play the file and long click to perform operations.
7. Record in either PCM or AAC formats.
8. Delete/Share multiple files at the same time
9. Fluid animation on the recording items.
10. Stealth recording mode by either switching off the screen or pressing the home button.
HQ Audio recorder v1.2.2,
Fixes recording bug
ActionBar implementation throughout the app
contextual ActionBar for selection of items in multiple selection activity.
Voice Recorder is a new Professional, easy and modern Voice
Recorder for Android devices. Use it for record voice notes, talks, music and songs in high quality.
Voice recorder can not also be compatible with all devices and configurations, and the recording quality is limited by the quality device's microphone. Recorded notes are in format WAVE(PCM)/MP4 (AAC)/AMR and 3GPP.Fully compatible with Android Wear devices.
Note: The call recording feature will work only on some devices. The call recording has also finally disabled in Android 4.3 and above.
● Android Wear support
● Material design
● Export to and import from Google Drive
● Export to and import from DropBox
● Call recording
● Support stereo recording
● Lock-screen widget
● Recording in background
● Integration with widget
● Saving records to media library
● WakeLock (recording when screen off)
● Adjustable samplerate (8 kHz - 44.1 kHz)
If there are any problems, please contact us via e mail.
Explanation of the permissions:
● Record Audio - Recording audio from your microphone
● Modify or delete the contents of your usb storage - saving records to your sd-card
● prevent device from sleeping - Allowing recording when screen is off
● full network access - allow to showing ads
● send sticky broadcast - communication between widget <-> app in background
● modify system settings - saving settings
Performance may vary on some devices, resulting in audio lag, reducing the overall sound quality. I'm sorry if this app doesn't work as expected for you.
Requires a phone/tablet that can handle at least 4 touch points.
I recommend using the following app to find out how many touch points your phone can use:
Remove ads and unlock recording with the pro version: market://details?id=com.dreigon.ocarinapaid
You can customize the Key and Ocarina Mode in the settings.
In addition to the free version features, you can now record your songs!
There are no ads and there is also an adjustable octave scale in the settings.
Requires a phone/tablet that can handle at least 4 touch points.
I recommend using the following app to find out how many touch points your phone can use:
Using this app you can make your own soundboards!
To create a soundboard, either run the app once to create the base directory on your SD-card. Press menu and select 'New' to create a new Soundboard folder. Open the folder and press menu and select 'Import' and browse to a sound clip on your SD-card to add it to the soundboard. Now you can also record your own sounds for the soundboard! :D
You can also add soundboard folders manually in /sdcard/Soundboard/ to create new soundboards.