The app offers an interactive and beautiful interface with great navigation controls to breeze through your comic reruns.
App gets updated everyday with new comics. There are 50 comic feeds, including peanuts, calvin & hobbes, foxtrot, dilbert etc.
App Features :
-> Smooth Navigation
-> Immersive mode
-> Download Comic strip
-> Share Comic on Social Network
For any queries/suggestions please Email at below address. Cheers!
* Comic Archive: Get access to all ~1,800 C&H comics in an easy-navigable archive. Get new comics the second they're available, or somehow bend the rules of space and time and get them even earlier!
* Shake for random!
* Portrait/Landscape viewing.
* Favorites: Save your favorite comics for quick (and offline!) viewing later. Impress your friends! Impress your enemies! Impress otherwise apathetic people! It's really versatile!
* Animated Shorts: Watch streaming C&H animated shorts from the comfort of anywhere.
* News: Read all about upcoming events, books, announcements, the works!
* Seizure Mode: Shake!
The content within this GoComics mobile application updates daily, bringing you the latest work from critically acclaimed creators, Pulitzer Prize-winning political cartoonists and the hottest up-and-coming talents.
Within the app, you have the ability to:
- Bookmark your favorite comics.
- Share comics via social media, e-mail and text/SMS (charges may apply).
- Access over 20 years of back issues of comic strips. Read the first-ever Calvin and Hobbes strips! Rediscover Charlie Brown and the Little Red-Headed Girl! Share FoxTrot with a younger generation! See Huey and Riley before The Boondocks became a cult classic!
- Leer en español. GoComics tiene más de 30 cómics que están disponibles para nuestros Españoles fans de habla.
- Read our liberal, moderate and conservative editorial/political cartoonists represent that all sides. Collectively, they have won more than 20 Pulitzer Prizes for editorial cartooning.
- Gain insight into the comics industry with our blog that's updated multiple times a week.
- Check out burgeoning cartoonists before they break out in our Comics Sherpa section.
Upgrade to an ad-free experience by going Pro at http://www.gocomics.com/help/pro
* Shows Comic's Title, Image, Hover Text, etc.
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Comics
* Archive: List of all Comics
* Random & Search Function
* Favorites & Comic Ranking
* Integration of explainxkcd.com
* Remember last position
* Pinch to Zoom, Swipe/Fling to navigate back/forward
* 4 different Themes.
* Read Article including images and TeX formulas
* Offline Storage, Download All & Offline Mode
* Notification for new Articles
* Archive: List of all Articles
xkcd is owned by Randall Munroe (http://xkcd.com/).
If you encounter any bugs or have any problems installing, please email the developer.
* Read xkcd comics and tap to view the alt text
* Star your favorites for later reading
* Share links and images with friends
* Get linked straight to the explain xkcd wiki for explanations
* Search for comics by title
* Reopen at the last comic you read OR the most recent comic (edit your preferences)
* Disable zoom buttons with your preferences
- Simple to set up, the perfect app for any xkcd fan!
- Browse random xkcds by clicking on the widget (activate in config menu)
- Turn alt-text on/off
- Turn title on/off
- Adjustable font size
- Resizable on Android devices that support it, default size is max for phones (4x4)
- Background on alt text and title text for readability on all wallpapers
- Many more updates to come!
Note: xkcd is property of Randall Munroe, and I do not claim to own any of xkcd's images, which are licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 2.5 License. You can view Mr.Munroe's work at xkcd.com.
NOTICE: this is in early development so expect bugs!
If you find any bugs, feel free to send a message to: email@example.com
- Caching of images
- Cached archive of comics
- Hover text
- Much more to come!
- Offline mode
- Choose favorite xkxd comics
- Comic explanation
- Tablet UI
and much much more!
If you have any suggestions for features feel free to tell me!
You can contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
xkcd is created and owned by Randall Munroe (http://xkcd.com/).
* Read xkcd comics :)
* Tap image to hide top and bottom panes
* Tap to bottom to read alt text
* Star your favorites
* Share links
* Random stips
* Go to explain wiki url
* Open in browser
* Holo design, factory icons, hope you like it
Browse through the whole gallery of xkcd comics with ease using gestures like swipe or pinch to zoom.
Optimized design for different screen sizes including tablets.
Jump directly to comics and share them with an App of your choice.
Get notifications when new comics are available.
xkcd.com and all comics are owned by Randall Munroe.
Read web comics seamlessly even in poor network conditions with this amazing app! It will remember which strips you've already read.
It downloads strips in advance so that even if you lose the connection because you're commuting for example, your reading experience will not be affected.
This app will work for any web comic in the world by installing its dedicated plugin, requesting it here if it doesn't exist or even develop it and publish it yourself so that others may use it aswell.
In order to find these plugins, simply search for "fcr comic" on the Play Store, or just follow the instructions on your phone once you've installed this app. If you can't find the one you'd want, send me a message from this page, or to the twitter account FastComicReader.
If you want to implement your own plugins, check out the open-source ones on github: https://github.com/Nodjo
Supports pinch zooming, new comic notifications, random comics, opening from browser/email/chrome-to-phone, text and title searching, and more.
One finger zooming also available. Long-press and then drag up or down to zoom. Convenient when using your phone with one hand.
Feel free to email feature requests and/or bug reports.
Note, this is ONLY a widget, this will NOT put an icon in your app drawer!
* Lockscreen widget for jellybean 4.2 and up, unlock your device to xkcd!
* The widget updates every 12 hours, perfect for waking up to a fresh bit of humor, right on your home screen!
* Tapping on the widget shows a dialog that allows you to zoom in on the comic.
* Shows mouseover, title, etc. on another screen.
* The easiest way to get your xkcd fix!
* You can share the comic via Facebook, Twitter, etc.
Please feel free to email me comments, suggestions or thoughts about the app!
Saturday Morning Breakfast Cereal (SMBC)
Cyanide and Happiness
Ctrl Alt Delete
Manly Guys Doing Manly Things
-13 web comic viewers, and more to come!
-Simple, fast interface
-Link to store for each comic
-Save comics to SD card
-Leaving a comic saves that spot for later viewing
-Browse saved comics offline
-Alt image/text for SMBC/XKCD, Abstruse Goose
-Swipe between comics
-Pre-caching for seamless comic transitions
Features in progress:
-Return to last comic widget
-SD card access for save to SD
-Internet state and access for downloading comics
Thanks for downloading :)
Email any requests/comments/bugs to email@example.com
Current features include:
Who's Who -- A mobile implementation of the Wheaton College Who's Who online database. (Must be connected to the Wheaton Wireless network to use this feature)
Bon Appetit Menus -- An easily-accessible guide to the current week's meal schedule for Anderson Commons.
Chapel Schedule -- A quick way to check the upcoming speakers and events for undergraduate chapel services.
Campus Map -- A satellite view map of campus featuring guides to each building.
Academic Calendar -- A calendar of major events and days off
This application is completely student developed and marketed and is not officially endorsed by Wheaton College.