Menstrual cycle tracking helps you understand your cycle data and gives you insights into yourself and your body. Use drip to track your menstrual cycle and/or for fertility awareness. Unlike other menstrual cycle tracking apps, drip is open-source and leaves your data on your phone, meaning you are in control.
• Track your bleeding, fertility, sex, mood, pain, and more if you want
• Graphs to analyze cycle and period duration as well as other symptoms
• Get notified about your next period and required temperature measurements
• Easily import, export and password protect your data
What makes drip special
• Your data, your choice. Everything stays on your device.
• Not another cute, pink app. drip is designed with gender inclusivity in mind.
• Your body is not a black box. drip is transparent in its calculations and encourages you to think for yourself.
• Based on science. drip detects your fertility using the symptothermal method.
• Track what you like. Just your period or fertility symptoms, and more.
• Open source. Contribute to the code, the documentation, translations and get involved with the community.
• Non-commercial. drip doesn’t sell your data, no ads.
SPECIAL THANKS TO:
• All the condriputors!
• The Prototype Fund
• The Feminist Tech Fellowship
• The Mozilla Foundation