A really great app. Just a plethora of the latest Android information, articles and how to advice. I like the added "WIZ" Personal Tech Assistant! The app. is easy to use and navigate through. Many customizable settings. Runs flawlessly on my LG G6!
I have been using Drippler for about three month's now and haven't had any issues up until the latest update where I'm constantly experiencing the app freezing and crashing. Please fix and I will gladly change my review to five.
Newest update, just ran a security check on my phone and it says that this app contains malware. I've used this app for years and now don't know whether to trust it.
The best app to get up to date on apps in Google play that are new. Also shows the best apps to keep my android phone running smoothly
I paid $5 for a monthly subscription when I asked the wizard a question I waited over 30 minutes and got no response from them at all. I would think a paid service that was really eager to take my money would be at least slightly eager at answering the question other then saying waiting for a wizard I'm sorry that's not worth my money. However I like all the articles and suggestions it makes that's why the 2 stars
Ask the tech was free, please make it free by then you may get more likes
* Bug fixes
* Bug fixes
* Reduced app size
* Fixed a bug causing connection errors
* Improved feed loading time
* Fixed some bugs including a bug causing the Drippler widget to freeze
* Here at last!! Bookmarked drips are now synced across all of your signed-in Android devices
* Fixed several connection issues and bugs
* Launching Drippler just became much faster!
* For those of you having trouble changing the font, no worries, we fixed it
This package is temporarily used for the update of the old version
Security Policy Update Tool updates the security policy files of SE for Android.
World of Vodafone in one app! Recharge, pay bills, check usage and much more.