The DRIVEtheARC app is designed for DRIVEtheARC and EVgo charging staions in Northern California.
It navigates you to the optimal stations based on your EV's cruising range and the charging station status.
- Look up charging station locations
- Find real-time charger availability
- Check the cruising range estimate based on the State of Charge (SOC) you enter
- Request navigation to the station you choose (via Google Maps)
- Input the current SOC and destination by keypad or voice
- See recommended stations located on the way to your destination
- Get a Free Charge at DRIVEtheARC staions (*) (**)
- Activate the DRIVEtheARC charger with QR code reading (*)(***)
- View a history of your past navigation requests
- View a history of your past charging sessions at DRIVEtheARC staions
(*) Available only for CHAdeMO users
(**) Available only designated campaign period(s)
(***) Available at DRIVEtheARC stations from 11/14/2016 onward
- Automatic SOC updates for Nissan LEAF drivers with NissanConnect Data Link Service
Download the DRIVEtheARC App now!
Find out more details about us at http://www.drivearc.com