**Suitable for 2015 Theory Tests** From the makers of the UK’s BEST SELLING Driving Test software brand – over 5 MILLION copies sold to date!
PASS your theory test, like our other customers: “Passed first time Brilliant app highly recommended passed first time after using this app for a short period 5*”……. “GREAT APP Recommend this to anyone willing to take their theory test. Got me passed first time yesterday so glad!”…… “INVALUABLE! This app, with the partner Hazard Perception app, helped me pass first time (with almost 100% accuracy). A must have for anyone sitting the Theory Test.”
Awarded 'App of the Week' in Auto Express Magazine (July 2013)
Driving Test Success (DTS) has helped over 5 MILLION learners prepare for their tests!
Download the brand new and improved 2015 Theory Test app for learner car drivers and motorcyclists and gain access to ALL the latest OFFICIAL revision questions & answers from the Driver & Vehicle Standards Agency (DVSA), the people who set the tests.
FOR THE WAY YOU WANT TO LEARN!
This app covers everything that you could be asked in your Theory Test, so you can be confident that will be no nasty surprises on the big day!
> Car Drivers in Great Britain
> Car Drivers in Northern Ireland
> Motorcyclists in Great Britain
> Motorcyclists in Northern Ireland
> PRACTISE EVERY OFFICIAL DVSA revision question and answer, covering everything that you could be asked in your test.
> ESSENTIAL REVISION for learner drivers and motorcyclists in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
> SIT UNLIMITED MOCK TESTS that accurately simulate the official DVSA test.
> PRACTISE INTERACTIVE CASE STUDY QUESTIONS and view the official DVSA sample questions.
> OFFICIAL DVSA EXPLANATIONS to help you learn and understand the correct answers.
> INSTANT FEEDBACK after each test.
> REVIEW every question and answer to see where you went wrong.
> CUSTOMISE YOUR LEARNING from the official DVSA categories or from questions that you have not yet seen or have previously answered incorrectly.
> DISCOVER YOUR STRENGTHS AND WEAKNESSES by viewing your best and worst categories at the end of each mock test, so you know which category needs more revision.
> PROGRESS MONITOR to keep a track of how you are doing.
> ADVICE CENTRE to help prepare you for the test.
> FULLY CUSTOMISABLE settings.
> NO INTERNET connection required once downloaded.
> FREE UK SUPPORT. For support enquiries please email email@example.com and we'll do our very best to help you out with your enquiry.
WHY CHOOSE DRIVING TEST SUCCESS?
★ UK’s NUMBER 1 driving test software brand at retail for 14 years*.
★ We've helped over 5 MILLION learners prepare for their tests.
★ A SUCCESSFUL and TRUSTED brand.
★ Contains officially licensed content from the UK government’s THE DRIVER AND VEHICLE STANDARDS AGENCY.
★ Completely UP TO DATE in line with all DVSA changes.
★ A range of AWARD WINNING products at affordable prices.
★ RECOMMENDED and ENDORSED by the UK’s leading driving instructor associations.
Crown Copyright material reproduced under licence from The Driver and Vehicles Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction. *Source; GfK ChartTrack PC software chart 199-2013 (units sold).
With Driving Theory Test for Car Drivers you will make progress more quickly than with any other traditional method, as you can take the tests wherever and whenever you want, without the need to be connected: at the bus stop, in a bar, in the classroom, at work or at the dentist’s waiting room…!
The application is divided into the following sections:
✔ Mock Theory Test
Perform a simulation under the same conditions as the official DVSA theory test. When you finish the test you will see your score and review all the questions. View full explanations after each question to help you remember the correct answer for next time.
✔ Practice Theory Test
Test your knowledge by practicing by categories. The bank of questions from the DVSA is divided into 14 categories, these are:
~ Safety and your vehicle
~ Safety margins
~ Hazard awareness
~ Vulnerable road users
~ Other types of vehicle
~ Vehicle handling
~ Motorway rules
~ Rules of the road
~ Road and traffic signs
~ Vehicle loading
You can select one or more categories to practice. You can also perform rapid tests for 10, 20 or 30 questions. In this section there is no time limit and you can see the official explanation of the DVSA before selecting the correct answer.
✔ The Highway code
There is a digital version of The Official Highway Code where you learn the rules of the road and traffic signs.
✔ Progress Monitor
The application saves the result of each question answered and a history of failures and successes to offer the most advanced system of all the statistics.
✔ Contains the complete NEW OFFICIAL DVSA Theory Test question bank for car drivers in Great Britain and Northern Ireland.
✔ Intelligent learning system: The questions are selected using an algorithm taking into account your latest scores and the questions that you need to practice more.
✔ Directly from the app, you can share your successes on Facebook.
✔ Modern and easy to use interface with features including:-
~ Test simulator
~ Practice by category
~ The Highway Code
~ Statistics module to track and monitor your progress
☑ Crown Copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driving Standards Agency which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
Please see our website at: www.ukdrivingtheorytest.net
UK Driving Theory Test uses the Latest Official DVSA (former DSA) revision question data bank in an intuitive, powerful way and is one of the most flexible applications on the market. REVISE MULTIPLE TOPICS at the same time! CHOOSE how many times you want to see the questions already answered in previous sessions!
The main features are:
★ Regularly updated. 2015 ready!
★ Complete. Includes ALL Latest Official DVSA Revision questions and answers as well as FULL Official DVSA Knowledge And Understanding Information for each question.
★ Works offline. Get as much training as you need when you need it.
★ Realistic. Try your skills in the Mock Test as many times as you wish!
★ Advertisement free!
- Theory Test intelligently takes into account which questions have been previously answered incorrectly!
- Allows practice of any number of selected topics simultaneously
- NO ANNOYING REPETITION: choose how many times you want to see the questions already answered in previous sessions
- Choose the number of questions you want to answer during a practice test
- Full statistics with the number of questions still to be answered on the front screen
★ The Official DVSA Car Driving Theory Test revision question database
Over 940 UP TO DATE questions from an Official DVSA Car Driving Theory Test revision question database. ALL TOPICS included.
★ Easy to use
- Intuitive standardized interface allows you to focus on your test
- Revise each question after test completion
- Useful hints to make your car driving theory test preparation more efficient
"This application is extremely well designed and very well organised, It will prove a valuable resource to those taking their driving theory test" - iCreate Magazine.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
You can study the highway code by topic. All questions are sorted by topic. It also tells you the areas that each topic covers.
✓ Hazard Awareness
✓ Motorway Rules
✓ Other Types of Vehicle
✓ Road and Traffic Signs
✓ Rules of the Road
✓ Safety Margins
✓ Safety and Your Vehicle
✓ Vehicle Handling
✓ Vehicle Loading
✓ Vulnerable Road Users
MOCK TEST MODE:
Mock test simulates the real test format. Questions are presented randomly from all the topics.
DETAILED TEST RESULTS:
A summary of the practice test is presented at the end of each test. It shows you the time you took, the score, which questions you answered correctly and where you were wrong.
The app records your progress as you start giving practice tests.
It shows you a beautifully animated bar chart so that you can track your weak areas and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
• Over 970 multiple-choice questions.
• Choose number of questions you would like in each test.
• A new module, "Progress Meter" keeps track of how you are performing in a particular topic, and retry the questions you answered incorrectly.
• Choose your own timer settings.
• Special algorithm that randomizes questions every time you take a test.
• Mock test has exactly similar format as in real test.
• Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driving and Vehicle Standards Agency and the controller of HMSO which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
The Theory test for car drivers.
Keywords :- DVSA, DSA , HGV, PCV, Passenger, Vehicle, accident, braking, car, Class, documents, driver, driving, highway, learning, license, question, road, rules, safety, sign, test, theory, traffic, uk
Why you should download this NZ Drivers Licence Test App:
1) The most affordable app of its kind, at only $1.89 NZ for a limited time.
2) Up to 69% lighter in size (kilobytes/megabytes) compared to other similar apps. This means a quicker download, less data usage to download, and less space taken up on your Android device.
3) Ideal for offline use; once downloaded, no internet connection is required.
4) Massive update coming in the near future. With more helpful graphics to clarify questions and lots of new content!
5) The first NZ Drivers Licence Test App made by Kiwis for Kiwis.
Prepare to pass your New Zealand learners drivers licence test with the help of our practice Drivers Licence Test App! This app will help you learn what you need to know to pass your test with flying colours.
Questions are presented in an easy to read multichoice format that will help prepare you for the real test. For every question you answer the app will tell you whether you got it correct, and if not, which answer was the right one.
Once you have completed the test you will be given a score and the app will tell you if your score would be enough to pass the real New Zealand Transport Agency (NZTA) drivers licence test.
Instead of spending your money on other expensive text revision methods, download our practice Drivers Licence Test today and study for the test the smart way!
- Over 240 questions created to be similar to the questions you will find in the real NZTA drivers licence test.
- Covers a wide range of testing topics, including intersections, parking, signs and marking, road positioning and more.
- Questions are randomised each time you take the test.
- As you go through the test the app will tell you if your answers are correct, and if not, which answer was the right one.
- At the end of the test, you will be provided with a score and an indication of whether your result would get you a pass in the real test (scoring system like the one used in the real test!).
Join us for the latest information and updates on:
Keywords: Practice, Test, Drivers, Driver, Driving, Learner, Learners, Licence, License, Licences, NZ, Licencing, New Zealand, Road rules, Theory test, Car licence, Restricted Licence, Full Licence Test Questions, Restricted Test, Class 1, Road code, Quiz, Passenger, Vehicle, Accident, Braking, Car, Highway, Learning, Sign, Traffic, Questions, Answers, Road, Rules, Vans, Utes, Mopeds, Scooter, Light Vehicles, Transport, Hazards, Tips, Changes, Book.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ONLY 5 QUESTIONS PER CHAPTER IS AVAILABLE IN THE LITE VERSION
Full version of this product is available with 970+ questions and unlimited test practice.
PREPARE BY TOPICS:
5. Hazard Awareness
6. Motorway Rules
7. Other Types of Vehicle
8. Road and Traffic Signs
9. Rules of the Road
10. Safety Margins
11. Safety and Your Vehicle
12. Vehicle Handling
13. Vehicle Loading
14. Vulnerable Road Users
Mock test simulates the real test format. Questions are presented randomly from each topic using the DSA formula.
Your past results can be viewed on the device to monitor the progress.
Correct answers can be viewed in the practice mode and has a detailed explanation.
• Crown copyright material reproduced under licence from the Driving Standards Agency and the controller of HMSO which does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy of the reproduction.
• The questions are valid for theory tests taken after September 2010