* Use the Google Drive Android app to access your photos, documents, videos and other files stored on your Google Drive
* Upload files to Google Drive directly from your Android device
* Share any file with your contacts
* Access files others have shared with you on Google Drive
* Make any file available offline so you can view them even when you don't have an Internet connection
* Manage files on the go
* Create and edit Google documents with support for tables, comments and rich text formatting
* Create and edit Google spreadsheets with support for text formatting, multiple sheets and sorting
* Edits to your Google documents and spreadsheets appear to collaborators in seconds
* View Google presentations with full animations and speaker notes
* View your PDFs, Office documents and more
* Scan documents, receipts and letters for safe keeping in Drive; then search by contents once uploaded
* Print files stored in Google Drive on the go using Google Cloud Print
* Open files stored in Google Drive through Drive enabled apps in the browser
* Optimized experience to take advantage of larger screens for tablet users, Honeycomb (Android 3.0+)
1) Samsung Galaxy Devices - Samsung Print Service plug-in is pre-installed app on selected Samsung's Android OS smart phones and tablets (see compatibility list below).
2) Android KitKat(4.4) Devices- Samsung Print Service plug-in extends Android's printing feature in Android 4.4(Kitkat) to support printing on Samsung Printers.
The plug-in enables printing to many Samsung laser printers, and MFPs without the need for third party apps or additional print drivers. Easily print photos, web pages and documents when your mobile device is connected to a compatible Samsung printer through a wireless network or a direct wireless connection to the printer. Control print settings including color, number of copies, paper orientation and paper type.
When plug-in updates are available your device will notify you. Please adjust your settings to automatically update this plug‐in, or accept updates manually.
In Galaxy devices this plug-in is integrated into operating system and cannot be uninstalled or moved to SD card.
If your device is not listed below, this plug-in is not compatible with your device at this time. If your Android OS device does not have printing functionality built‐in to the OS, please download Samsung Mobile Print app from the Google Play store to enable easy printing to Samsung printers.
Samsung Android devices having Android version 4.2 and above.
All other devices running Android version 4.4 and above.
Supported Printer/MFPs Model List
* M2020/M2070 Series
* C410/C460 Series
* CLP-300/31x/32x/350/360/610/620/660/670/680/770/775 Series
* CLX-216x/316x/317x/318x/838x/854x/9252/9352/92x1/93x1 Series
* ML-1865W/2150/2160/2165/2250/2525/257x/2580/285x/2950/305x/3300/347x/331x/371x/405x/455x/551x/651x Series
* SCX-1490/2000/320x/340x/4623/4x21/4x24/4x26/4x28/470x/472x/4x33/5x35/5x37/6545/6555/8030/8040/8123/8128 Series
* SF-650, SF-760 Series
* M262x/282x/267x/287x Series
How Drive mode works :
· Once you receive a call, DriveMODE will tell you who is calling (Talking Caller ID).
· If you want to answer the call, simply say "Yes" after the beep, and you will be automatically put on loudspeaker.
· If you don't want to answer the call, simply say "No" after the beep, and the ringer will be muted, and a rejection message sent to the caller (optional).
· You may also manually answer anytime and have the call automatically put on loudspeaker (Full control).
- Super fast response
- Compatible with almost any voice
- Offline voice processing (No need of an internet connection)
- Compatible with headsets and Bluetooth kits.
- Very low battery usage.
Additional Details :
Tried and tested on Samsung Galaxy S2. It should work fine on other android phones.
TTS (Text to Speach) - TTS is needed to use the Talking Caller ID feature, which allows the app to tell you aloud who is calling. If your phone does not have TTS installed, you will be provided with a link to download TTS upon installation of the app.
Once DriveMODE is enabled, you can wait for the funky stuff to happen! In the meantime you can always answer your calls by sliding (the conventional way). The good news is, the call will automatically be in loudspeaker mode as long as DriveMODE is on. You will not have to go through the trouble of looking for that stupid loudspeaker button ever again!
You have 3 main features under Settings:
Enable Talking Caller ID - Once this option is enabled, the phone will shout out who is calling. You don’t need to look at who is calling.
Enable Voice Recognition - Once this option is enabled, the phone will wait for your voice command after 5 seconds (for a period of 5 seconds) on receiving a call. If you say "Yes," the call will be taken. If you say "No," the call will be put on silent mode. You will still have the option of answering the call by sliding after answering "No".
Reject with message - Once this option is enabled, a preset (editable) message will be sent to the caller if you do not answer the call. The message will be directly sent if you say "No" or if you wait for the caller to cut the call.
*** If your phone doesn’t support the above advanced features, simply disable all 3 features and enjoy auto loudspeaker mode upon accepting calls. This option will work on any Android phone!
This is only a 7 day Beta trial. The pro version is available for just $0.99!
No hands, no touch, no police, just voice!
Drive Safe, Drive Smart!
Simply tap on DriveMODE before entering your vehicle and your calls are taken care of!
Tap again to deactivate DriveMODE!
Read your docs or flip through your albums when you're out and about. Save photos or videos to your Dropbox and share them with friends in just a couple taps. Even if you accidentally leave your Android in a taxi, your stuff is always safe on Dropbox.
• Always have your stuff with you, no matter where you are.
• Save photos and videos to your Dropbox.
• Share your photos and docs with family and friends.
• Save email attachments straight to your Dropbox.
• Easily edit docs in your Dropbox.
Terms of Service: https://www.dropbox.com/terms?mobile=1
View PDF documents
• Quickly open PDF documents from email, the web, or any app that supports "Share"
• View PDF Portfolios, password-protected PDFs, annotations, and drawing markups
• Contextual text search using snippets
• Select single page or continuous scroll modes
• Easily zoom in on text or images for a closer view
• Read in dark locations with comfort using Night Mode
• Read long passages with Brightness Lock
Export PDF files to Word or Excel using the Adobe ExportPDF online service
• Convert PDF files to DOC, DOCX, XLSX or RTF formats for easy editing
• Purchase ExportPDF from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for ExportPDF subscribers
Create PDF files using Adobe PDF Pack online services
• Create PDF files from Word or Excel
• Convert images to PDF for easy sharing
• Purchase PDF Pack from within Adobe Reader
• Integrated login for PDF Pack and Adobe Acrobat® Plus subscribers
Store and access documents in the cloud with Acrobat.com
• Share files across all of your desktop and mobile devices with Acrobat.com
• Automatically save changes back to the cloud
• Synchronize last page read across multiple devices via Acrobat.com
Navigate through PDF content
• Use bookmarks to jump directly to a section in your PDF document
• Tap on links in a PDF to open linked web pages
• Return to your previous location after going to a link or bookmark
• Go to any page by tapping the page number to enter a new page
• Quickly navigate through large documents using thumbnails
Annotate and comment on PDF documents
• Add comments anywhere in your PDF with sticky notes
• Add text with the Add Text tool
• Provide feedback using the highlight, strikethrough, and underline tools
• Easily mark up PDF content with the freehand drawing tool, and easily undo mistakes
Fill out forms
• Quickly fill out PDF forms
• Have confidence that the form is correct with field validation, calculation, and formatting
• Save, sign, and forward forms to others
Organize your documents
• Create folders to easily organize and find documents
• Copy documents to mark up or to use as templates
• Rename documents
• Easily select and delete multiple documents
Electronically sign documents
• Get documents signed with Adobe EchoSign using “Send for Signature”
• Use the Ink Signature tool to sign any document using your finger
Print and share documents
• Share PDFs with other applications using "Share"
• Email PDFs as attachments
• Print your documents with Google Cloud Print
English, Chinese Simplified, Chinese Traditional, Czech, Danish, Dutch, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Spanish, Swedish, and Turkish
Adobe Reader for Android is free.
☞ Get the most out of Any.do:
■ Beautiful & Functional - Any.do is beautifully designed, simple to use and user friendly.
■ Always there when you need it - Any.do syncs seamlessly with the cloud so you can stay on top of just about anything across all your devices.
■ Any.do puts the power in your hands - Drag & drop to plan your agenda, swipe off a task to mark it as complete & shake your android to clear your completed tasks. It just feels right.
■ Speak your mind - Instead of typing just tap the microphone icon and say what you want to do. Any.do will automatically convert your words into text in almost any language.
■ Type less, DO more - Mobile typing can be a hassle; Any.do’s auto-suggest predicts what you want to do as you type it.
■ Any.do works for you - Simply add a time based reminder for the things you want to do and Any.do will remind you just at the right time. You can even try some repeat options.
■ Better together - Share lists with your friends, family, and colleagues to accomplish even more. Here are some ideas: A shared grocery list with your spouse, plan an event with your friends or just make sure you’re on top of an office project.
■ Any. DO is available in different languages: English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Dutch, Swedish, Spanish, German, Portuguese, Chinese (simplified & traditional), Russian, Arabic & Hebrew.
☞ What makes our app so hot:
✔ Just like real life - Swipe a task with your finger to mark it as complete.
✔ Shake it away - Shake your device to remove all completed tasks.
✔ Powerful widgets - Add a widget to your home screen to see all the things you need to do - just when you need them.
✔ Don't miss another call - Turn missed calls into reminders.
✔ Take actions - With Any.do you can easily make calls, text, emails and even schedule meetings from within the app
✔ Make it personal - Choose your favorite app theme (white or black).
✔ Do it your own way - You can easily customize your folders, so you can organize your tasks to best suit your needs (for example: Work, Home, Errands). Plus, you can have as many folders as you wish.
✔ Your tasks, Your choice - You can switch between Date view (Today, Tomorrow, Upcoming & Someday) and Folder view, it's up to you.
♥ Our Customers Say ♥
“I want to say that I absolutely love this app and that's an understatement! I love the modern look, ease of use and how much it has helped me already. I just wanted to let you know how awesome this app is and that I have downloaded the Chrome extension as well. Thank you so much!” (Sarah L.)
“What you've developed is awesome and fills a real need in the busy Professionals daily life. Thank you so much for your hard work and I'm so excited to start using Any.do frequently. Keep up the awesome work!” (Max N.)
“You have tapped into the awesome.” (Erick T.)
We ♥ to stay connected with our users! If you have any feedback, questions or concerns, please email us at: android@Any.do or visit: www.Any.do/faq
Help translate Any.do to your language: Go to http://www.getlocalization.com/anydo to get started.
AT&T Mobile Transfer migrates contacts, photos and videos to and from select AT&T wireless phones. AT&T is offering this application as a free service for any AT&T wireless subscriber.
Customers upgrading their phones can transfer up to 2GB of photos and videos using this wireless service. While this can be done over any data network, AT&T recommends using Wi-Fi for doing the migration. Data network charges may apply for 2G, 3G or 4G usage.
Some Galaxy devices have a feature that can read out name of people who are calling you, or who sends you a message, as it happens. It's called Driving Mode and can be accessed through the settings. This app exposes the setting with a aesthetic widget, so that you can turn it on or off with one touch! Also exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
Product features -
• 1. Economic in space - smaller than VLingo driving widget, which takes up 1x3 blocks.
• 2. As you remove the last instance of the widget, the background service automatically unloads. Does not use up RAM unnecessarily if you don't plan to use it, even if you keep it installed.
• 3. Automatically turns on/off as you connect/disconnect a bluetooth device! (Donate only)
• 4. Does not depend on VLingo Voice Commands, if you uninstall it you can still use this.
• 5. Exposes settings through an intent, therefore you can use third party apps like Llama or Tasker to control this.
It appears there are already more info on this in some review sites the Internet, e.g. here - http://www.xda-developers.com/android/samsung-galaxy-s-ii-gets-driving-mode-widget/
Or here - http://www.redmondpie.com/driving-mode-widget-for-galaxy-s-ii-enable-disable-driving-mode-with-a-single-tap/
Donate version: I will work on an in-app donation which will enable to help to support development. There will be no ads in either version.
"Undoubtedly, Go SMS offers the best services and most advanced features among all the Android applications by far and totally deserves to bear the title as the best SMS app for Android." - Techaron
"For a much better SMS/MMS experience on Android, check out GO SMS Pro. This free app has an elegant, customizable UI and a ton of SMS features including scheduling, folders organization, sending over Wi-Fi, and more—with very little memory usage too." - Lifehacker
"GO SMS Pro isn’t your usual SMS replacement app, it takes the SMS experience to the next level. Everything from an endless amount of themes to an uncanny amount of customization make this app stand out from the rest." - Androidmeter
- 200+ personalized themes （keep increasing)
- Over 800 emoticons for messaging
- Private Box to better protect your privacy
- Free SMS
- Big MMS
- SMS blocker to smartly block spam messages
- Automatic scheduled outgoing message
- Advanced Private Box for Gesture Unlock, Entrance Hiden, Notification in Disguise
- Free to enjoy all the Getjar paid themes (Regular price is $1.99 each)
- Unlimited cloud storage space for message backup
- Big MMS up to 20M file size, Up to 30 days retention period
- Support disabling sponsored messages
1. How to get new themes?
200+ themes can be downloaded from Theme Store on left-side bar.
2. Unable to send MMS?
MMS problems may caused by different factors, such as Android versions, networks connectivity, phone models, etc. If you encounter this kind of problem, please email us with the detail info and we will try to fix it on ad-hoc basis.
Disclaimer: "IDEAL Access 4 AT&T®" is an application designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
"IDEAL Access 4 AT&T®" was conceived of, developed, and is supported by IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc.
"IDEAL Access 4 AT&T®" is not, in any manner, affiliated with AT&T®.
IDEAL Group, Inc. and Apps4Android, Inc., alone, are solely responsible for "IDEAL Access 4 AT&T®."
IDEAL Group "Access 4" applications are provided at "no-cost-to-users."
"Access 4 AT&T®" is customized for use by AT&T® subscribers in the United States.
AT&T® is a registered trademark of American Telephone & Telegraph Company.
Please read the following completely before proceeding. Thank you!
Welcome! This application, an IDEAL “Accessible Application Installer,” is designed to make it easy to install IDEAL Group applications that are accessible, useful, educational, and entertaining for everyone... including individuals with print disabilities.
Once you start this application you will see a list of popular IDEAL Group apps. Beneath the description of each app you will either see “Installed” or “Not Installed.” If a listed app is already installed on your device, the word “Installed” will appear. If the app is not currently installed on your device, “Not Installed” will appear. To install any of the “Not Installed” applications, please tap the icon for that app. You will then:
1. See a message indicating that the app you have selected is not installed on your device. You will then be prompted to select “OK” to install the app, or “Cancel” to abort the process.
2. Click “OK.” You will be taken to the Google Play store.
3. Install the app.
4. After the installation has completed, an “Open” and “Cancel” button will appear.
5. PRESS THE BACK BUTTON. This will return you to the list of applications. Please note that the application you just installed will display the words “Installed.”
6. Go back to step 1 and repeat for each, additional, application you'd like to install.
1. If you press the “Open” button (referenced in step 3) after installing an app, it will open. To get back to the list of apps, please press the back button several times.
2. Depending upon the version of Android your device is running, some of the apps may not be compatible with your device. As a result, you may see an error message from Google Play Store. These errors can be safely ignored. If you receive an error message, press the back button to get back to the list of apps.
Evernote is an easy-to-use, free app that helps you remember everything across all of the devices you use. Stay organized, save your ideas and improve productivity. Evernote lets you take notes, capture photos, create to-do lists, record voice reminders--and makes these notes completely searchable, whether you are at home, at work, or on the go.
- Sync all of your notes across the computers and devices you use
- Create and edit text notes, to-dos and task lists
- Add handwriting and sketches to your notes
- Save, sync and share files
- Search for text inside images
- Organize notes by notebooks and tags
- Email notes and save tweets to your Evernote account
- Works with Evernote Business: Capture, browse, search, and share Business Notes and Business Notebooks from your smartphone or tablet.
- Connect Evernote to other apps and products you use
- Share notes with friends and colleagues via Facebook and Twitter
★ Premium feature: take notebooks offline to access them anytime
★ Premium feature: allow others to edit your notebooks
★ Premium feature: add a PIN lock to your Evernote app
Here are some ways to use Evernote for your personal and professional life:
- Research smarter: snap photos of whiteboards and books
- Take meeting and class notes, draft agendas and research notes
- Plan a trip: keep track of travel plans, plane tickets and passports
- Organize and save recipes; search by ingredients later
- Create a grocery list or task list and check things off as you go
- View web pages saved in Evernote on your desktop
- Capture ideas and inspiration on the go
- Access files and notes you create on your phone from your desktop
- Keep track of products and prices for comparison shopping purposes
- Keep finances in order: save receipts, bills and contracts
- Reduce paper clutter by taking snapshots of restaurant menus, business cards and labels
- Use Evernote as part of your GTD system to help you stay organized
- To get the most out of your Evernote experience, download it on all of the computers and phones that you use.
Evernote is available on any computer, phone and tablet device.
More information about permissions at:
Learn more: http://www.evernote.com/about/getting_started/
Share & Play Content across Smart Devices, Anytime Anywhere
Samsung Link enables users to access & play content saved on other devices over a wireless access point as well as over the internet.
1) Remote access across devices & Content management
Remotely access and manage your devices and use and share multimedia content. (Register your PC at link.samsung.com)
2) Store photos automatically to your PC or storage service
Photos/Videos taken with your device will automatically be transferred onto your PC or storage service.
3) Stream your photos on TV
Push your content from your smart device or PC to the large screen of your Samsung TV and enjoy with family & friends.
If the application is not pre-installed, you will not be able to use Samsung Link properly.
Join over 1.3 million people who are doing amazing things with Todoist – the leading todo list and personal task manager for Android! Featured by TechCrunch, New York Times, Lifehacker, ReadWriteWeb, Phandroid, Android Police, and many others, Todoist works wonderfully across all your devices and platforms (mobile, desktop, web browser and e-mail) so you can boost your productivity and do more each day.
The FREE app includes:
• NEW! Share projects, assign tasks, and collaborate
• NEW! Get instant notifications for updates and new comments
• NEW! Plan your days ahead with visual scheduling
• Automatically sync your tasks on all your devices
• Save your todo list to the cloud at Todoist.com
• Get organized by using due dates, recurring dates, sub-tasks, task priorities, sub-projects and colored projects
• Manage your tasks even while being offline
• Leverage amazing widgets, actionable notifications, Google Now and DashClock integration, and advanced settings
• Add tasks from any app by sharing with the Todoist app
With a PREMIUM account you get all of the above, plus:
▸ Set up and receive reminders through push notifications, email or SMS
▸ Get even more organized using task notes, colored labels, and powerful filters
▸ Add tasks by email and access tasks on your calendar
▸ Track and improve your productivity on Todoist.com
▸ And much, much more!
❝Todoist gives you a suite of productivity tools in a very elegant, stylish and simple package. Those on Android 4.0 and higher will especially fall in love.❞ — Phandroid
Feel free to contact us directly if you need any kind of support: https://todoist.com/Support_Android/
Have a look at how we use the permissions requested by the app: https://todoist.com/android_permissions.txt
We hope you love our app as much as we do. Let us know what you think!
★★★ CM Security wins #1 rank again in AV-TEST ★★★
According to the report from independent antivirus and security institute AV-TEST, announced in January 2014, CM Security has been placed as #1 for its 100% virus detection. (Official test report: http://goo.gl/D7bVg0)
Blazing fast, lightweight and ultra-secure! CM (Cleanmaster) Security is a FREE antivirus and mobile security application developed by Clean Master - the world's most trusted Android optimizer (over 100,000,000 downloads worldwide and 4.7 top ratings on Google Play). It comprehensively detects virus, Trojan, vulnerabilities, malware, spyware, adware on Android mobile phone and tablet.
Highlights of CM (Cleanmaster) Security:
☆ No.1 antivirus engine: Powered by local and cloud dual mode engines by Kingsoft, which has over 200,000,000 users and 16-years history in PC & mobile security, repeatedly ranked first by AV-TEST (http://goo.gl/D7bVg0) and AV-Comparatives (http://goo.gl/ZuDGRT).
☆ Multilayer protection: Scan new apps, updates, file system and websites to ensure your device's safety in real time.
☆ Fast and handy: SCAN takes only 5 seconds, 500% faster than other paid antivirus application. CM (Cleanmaster) Security is also lightweight, taking up half as much phone memory as other antivirus and APK file size is only 2MB. Integrated with highest rated cleanup and boost features, your device can be lighter, faster and more secure.
CM Security - Antivirus FREE Features:
► APP & SYSTEM SCAN
Scan pre-installed and installed apps and file system to keep your phone safe from virus, Trojan, vulnerabilities, adware and spyware.
► SD CARD SCAN
Scan external SD card thoroughly to detect and delete threats.
► ON-INSTALL SCAN
Prevent harm to your device with real-time SCAN of new applications and updates.
► SCHEDULED SCAN
Routine automatic SCAN allows for passive security.
► JUNK CLEANUP
The highest rated junk file cleaner, able to clean 50% more than competitors.
► CALL BLOCKING
Block unwanted phone calls on your needs.
► SAFE BROWSING
Block malicious URLs and protect yourself against phishing websites with instant warning notifications.
English, Russian, Spanish, Italian, Indonesian, Turkish, German, Portuguese, French, Vietnamese, Arabic, Thai, Japanese, Korean, Hungarian, Croatian, Greek, Malay, Dutch, Slovak, Bulgarian, Ukrainian, Simplified Chinese, Traditional Chinese.
Compatible with Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro, Samsung Galaxy S4, Samsung Galaxy S4 Active, Samsung Galaxy S3, and NEC Terrain using AT&T wireless service.
- Miss call
- Calendar reminder
- *Facebook Messenger
- *GO SMS Pro
- *Handcent SMS
- *chomp SMS
- *Any 3rd party apps
- Low battery
- Battery charging
- Battery charged
- No signal
- No 3G/4G
- No Wifi
- Silent Mode On
- Vibration Mode On
- Ringer Mode On
- Mobile Data On
- Wifi On
- Wifi Hotspot On
- Bluetooth On
On Android 4.1 and 4.2, ROOT is required for those mark with asterisk *. After grant the ROOT permission, you need to restart Light Manager for changes to take effect. However ROOT is not required anymore from Android 4.3 onwards. You need to enable the Notification Access for Light Manager at Setting > Security > Notification Access > Light Manager.
There are two operating modes:
1) Normal Mode - Only LED color for the first notification will be flashing
2) Alternating Mode - A few LED colors will be flashing alternately when multiple notifications are received
You may go to the test section to test whether this app works for your device.
For Samsung Galaxy SIII (JB):
- Device's screen needs to be turned off in order for the notification LED to work
- You need to go to Setting > Display > LED indicator and enable "Notifications" in order for this application to work
For supported devices list and FAQ, you may go to the link below:
More from developer
myAT&T lets you manage your AT&T Wireless, U-verse®, home phone and Internet accounts with your Android Smartphones.
(Note - The newest look and feel are only available for the 4.0+ version of the app)
• View and pay your bill (Adobe® Reader Required)
• View wireless voice, text, and data usage
• Trouble logging in? Recover your User ID and reset your password
• View U-verse® voice and television usage
• Add or remove wireless account services
• Review wireless rate plan details
• Enroll and manage paperless billing
• Set up and manage AutoPay
• Reset your wireless voicemail password
• Manage bill ready notifications
• Manage stored payment profiles
• Account and usage alerts for wireless accounts
• Find AT&T store locations and schedule appointments
• Get help for your AT&T services
myAT&T requires an active AT&T account that is registered for online account management. Visit http://www.att.com/myatt to register your account and download the myAT&T app. myAT&T does not support Premier business accounts or GoPhone/Prepaid accounts.
• Your content is backed up in the cloud in one convenient place
• Easily access your photos, videos and documents from your phone, tablet, and computer
• Photos and videos can be automatically uploaded to your AT&T Locker from your phone and tablet
• Easy to share to email, Facebook and Twitter
• 5 GB of storage is free. Additional free storage (up to 50GB total storage) is available to Mobile Share Value customers that download AT&T Locker and follow the upgrade steps.*
Follow these steps to upgrade, after logging into your AT&T Locker account;
• Go to Account or Settings
• Go to My Plan
• Select Upgrade Plan
50 GB of storage is available to other customers by following the same steps.
• Store music from your computer to your AT&T Locker and playback on your mobile or tablet device.
• Slideshow mode lets you turn your tablet into a digital photo frame to view and share your favorite moments
*Data rates may apply for wireless usage.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have an AT&T Access ID to login and use AT&T Locker. An AT&T Access ID acts as a universal login to access AT&T Locker and your other AT&T accounts. If you haven’t created an AT&T Access ID yet, you can sign up on the Login screen of the Locker app orat http://locker.att.net on your computer.
This application may be downloaded and used only by customers of AT&T.
• Scan QR, UPC, EAN and Data Matrix codes
• Create a code from your contact info and share it
• Scan and share with Facebook or Twitter
• Adjustable sound and vibrate scan settings
• Customize your scan target viewfinder
• Manually look-up UPC or EAN Codes
Downloading the Mobile TV app is FREE and your first 7 days of service are free. After that a monthly subscription fee applies.
Preview a Full-Episode inside of our application under “Free Preview” today!
With Mobile TV you get:
• Access to hundreds of popular full-episodes from top networks like NBC, Disney, Univision and BET with favorites like Good Luck Charlie, The Colbert Report, Suits and many more.
• Pro & college sports highlights on ESPN On Demand, NBC Sports.
• Breaking news on FOX News, FOX Business, ABC News and Bloomberg.
The first 7 days of service are FREE, then just $9.99/mo. To continue to watch there’s a monthly subscription of $9.99/mo.
Here are just a few of the events/programming you can watch:
• Kids shows on the Disney Channel and Nickelodeon to keep them entertained with programs such as Good Luck Charlie, SpongeBob SquarePants, Jessie, Phineas and Ferb and more.
• Hit shows including: Family Guy, Covert Affairs, Once Upon a Time, Suits and more.
• Reality Programming including: The Voice, Real Housewives, Bad Girls Club, Real Husbands and more!
• Popular Telenovelas from Univision, Telemundo, and Tr3s featuring La Reina Del Sur, Eva Luna, Victorinos and many more.
Bonus: Install the free Mobile TV widget from your “Add a Widget” menu and get programming updates without having to launch the application.
Check out the Mobile TV channels included below, or see the full lineup at http://IX.LY/LIVETV
OPTIONAL ENTERTAINMENT PACKAGES:
AT&T paquete en español móvil
Obtén acceso a los artistas más populares de la televisión hispana con paquete en español móvil. Paquete en español móvil es tu puerta de entrada al mundo de la televisión en español. ¡Comienza a ver episodios completos de tus programas favoritos, además de deportes en vivo y más de Univision, Telemundo, Azteca América, ESPN Deportes y otros canales! ($4.99/mo.)*
Playground TV Pack
Playground TV provides your family with quality kids shows that you can trust. Watch full episodes from PBS Kids, plus extras from Sesame Street, Baby First TV, Discovery for Families and more! Entertain your kids in the car, in line or anywhere – with Playground TV, fun is always easy to find. ($4.99/mo.)*
Urban Zone Pack
Add the best in urban entertainment, from BET to classic television! Urban Zone brings you full-length shows on BET, the latest R&B and hip-hop videos; stand-up comedy; full episodes of classic TV and more. ($4.99/mo)*
* Mobile TV: monthly subscription fee applies and requires compatible device, eligible data plan, and 3G or 4G service. Service not available in all areas. Downloaded content is available for viewing for limited time periods. Urban Zone, Paquette en espanol movil and/or Playground TV requires purchase of Mobile TV at $9.99/mo. 7 days free offer: You must cancel within 7 days or be automatically subscribed at a cost of $9.99 per month. You can cancel by clicking the "?" button on the app home page, then "View Subscription" or by calling AT&T Customer Service. Channels and shows are subject to change without notice.
Terms: The complete terms & conditions can be found @ http://attuverselivetv.att.com/terms-and-conditions.php
Customer Service/Technical Support: Please contact customer service if you have any issues with your purchase or for any questions: https://www.wireless.att.com/support/content.do?page=support-home
FAQ's: A list of frequently asked questions can be found @ http://www.att.com/esupport/article.jsp?sid=KB117489&cv=820&_requestid=921340#fbid=cjeAe-JRI7X
© 2014 AT&T Intellectual Property
Let this app help to increase your Wi-Fi connections while minimizing your cellular data consumption. AT&T Smart Wi-Fi helps you find, auto-connect and remember available hotspots in places you frequent. This free app also maximizes your battery life and displays your Wi-Fi and cellular data usage in real-time so you can keep tabs on your data plan usage. Running quietly in the background, AT&T Smart Wi-Fi uses hotspot auto-detection to make it easy for you to discover, select and build a list of available hotspots. It also helps maximize battery life by staying in sleep mode until it recognizes you’re near a previously-detected hotspot. Moreover, AT&T Smart Wi-Fi creates a hotspot opportunity list by logging and mapping hotspots you’ve seen -- but not connected to previously. By doing this, you can readily access relevant hotspots the next time you’re in that area and want to connect.
AT&T Smart Wi-Fi is available on select AT&T Android phones, 2.1 or higher.
• Ability to Connect to Encrypted Hotspots
• Opt Out Screen
• Social Sharing Buttons
• Auto Click-Though ability for hotspots
• Ability to disable auto-connect to guest hotspots
• Scan immediately upon disconnecting from Wifi”
• All your messages in one inbox - All your texts, calls and voice messages are together in one convenient inbox.
• Synced across all devices - View, listen, manage and respond to messages from your phone, tablet or computer. For example, start a text message conversation on your tablet and continue it on your phone, or manage messages online and text a response from your computer.
• Voicemail messages show up as visual voicemail in your inbox so you can select which one you want to listen to.
• Uses your existing mobile number - No matter what device you use, recipients will know it’s you.
• Messages are synced and backed-up.
• Conversations are organized by person - Communications are organized by person and sorted by when you receive them.
• Receive new message alerts on your computer - Get alerts on your computer desktop when you have new message in your inbox with AT&T Notifier.
Once you’ve provisioned AT&T Messages on your phone, you’ll receive a text message with a few easy steps to access the app on your computer. To access AT&T Messages on your Android tablet, first download the app to your phone and then download “AT&T Messages for tablet” from the Android Market.
Limited 4G LTE availability in select markets. LTE is trademark of ETSI. 4G speeds not available everywhere.
Your phone needs to be powered on in order for you to send and receive messages on your computer or tablet. A Messaging Unlimited plan is highly recommended with this application. Requires Android 2.3.3 or higher LTE smartphone. Requires Android 3.0.1 OS or higher tablet. Standard messaging rates apply. Standard data rates may apply. For details, see store rep or att.com/messages.
AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc. © 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.
With AT&T FamilyMap®, you can conveniently locate family members, even those with other types of AT&T phones. Try it now and receive the first 30 days free! After 30 days, you can locate up to two family members for $9.99/month or up to five for $14.99/month, charged automatically to your monthly AT&T wireless bill.
Just download the app, start your free trial, and:
• See where your kids are — to be sure they’re where they supposed to be.
• Automatically locate your children at specific times of day (like after school) and get notified of their location via text or email.
• See where they are on a map that includes places (school, park, friend’s home, etc.) that you designate.
• Locate a lost or stolen phone.
If you are locating iPhones, install the free AT&T Check-In companion app – available on the App Store -- on the iPhones you locate. It's required when using FamilyMap to locate iPhone 5. In addition, your family members can check-in to a location on a map and send it to you via text message. AT&T Check-In also improves the location accuracy for any iPhone you are locating with FamilyMap. You can find AT&T Check-In by searching for it in the App Store on the iPhones you are locating with FamilyMap.
Important Notice: Deleting the FamilyMap app from your phone does not cancel the monthly subscription charge. To cancel, visit att.com/db and follow the instructions or call AT&T Customer Care at 1-800-331-0500 and enter the phone number that was used when signing up for the FamilyMap account.
AT&T FamilyMap service availability, timeliness and accuracy of location is not guaranteed. Coverage not available in all areas. A phone must be turned on and in AT&T network coverage in order for it to be located. At the end of the free 30 days, you will automatically be subscribed and charged $9.99 per month to locate up to two family members on your AT&T account or $14.99 per month, charged on your monthly AT&T wireless bill, to locate up to five family members unless you cancel the service. Service is only available to AT&T Customers on consumer postpaid accounts.
For additional terms and conditions, see FamilyMap terms at: familymap.wireless.att.com/finder-att-family/terms.htm.
View the FamilyMap and AT&T Check-In FAQs here: familymap.wireless.att.com/finder-att-family/help.htm.
View the AT&T Check-In End User License Agreement here: www.wireless.att.com/learn/articles-resources/wireless-legal-features.jsp.
Steps for Featured Apps Widget Installation:
· Click the “Install” button located on this page
· Choose “Accept & Download”
· Navigate to the screen on your phone where you want to see the widget
· Press and hold a blank space on your screen
· Select “Add to Home screen” (optional command varies by device)
· Choose “Widget”
· Scroll to locate “Featured Apps,” and tap on it to add the widget to your screen
With this app, you will be able to manage various voicemail functions including:
• View a list of your voicemail messages
• Play messages in any order you choose
• Save messages to your smartphone’s memory or memory card
• Pause, stop, replay and fast forward messages while playing
• Reply to messages by returning the call or sending a text message
• Forward voicemail message via text message or email
• Change your voicemail password and manage greetings directly on your smartphone
•You MUST have a supported Android smartphone. Check here for list: http://att.com/vvmapp
•You MUST have a Data Plan that includes Visual Voicemail. If Visual Voicemail is not included on your Data Plan, you will not be able to successfully set up and use this app.
Note: AT&T Visual Voicemail does not work on a Wi-Fi connection. Receiving voicemail on this Visual Voicemail application does not count against your data rate plan allotment while on the AT&T network. International data and messaging charges apply to receiving, replying to, and forwarding voicemail messages while roaming internationally. Data and messaging used in replying to and forwarding voicemail messages via SMS, MMS, or e-mail are counted against your data and/or messaging plan, and applicable charges apply if data and/or messaging plan limits are exceeded. Data charges may apply when downloading this application.
* View local and data usage against your AT&T Data Plan
* Activate an AT&T Data Plan
* View current AT&T mobile plan bill
* View AT&T account notifications
Share your internet connection with a Mobile Hotspot.
* Share your connection with friends, family, and colleagues — even your own Wi-Fi devices.
* Surf, search, and download
* Access work and personal mail
* Qualifying AT&T Data Plan required.
Locate nearby AT&T Wi-Fi Hot Spots and retail stores on your tablet. Get directions and save it in your contact list.
Use the widgets to quickly see how much data against your AT&T Data Plan has been used.
Updated to fix bug preventing proper data usage display on certain AT&T smartphones.
Browse or search your personal TV programming guide to find your favorite shows.
Schedule one time or series recordings on your DVR at home.
Set your favorite channels to bring them to the top of your guide view and tag favorite shows for quick access.
Easily view and edit your scheduled and recorded shows on your U-verse DVR at home.
Live TV, Download or stream select shows available in the U-verse application library for viewing on the go.
See U-verse feature highlights and available apps, configure settings, view the user guide and more.
We don't yet have the rights to make shows available on all devices, or to make more shows available for download and watch. We're working hard to continue to gain rights for mobile access.
The U-verse application can be accessed via cellular or Wi-Fi connectivity. Requires qualifying device, U-family or higher TV plan and Wi-Fi or data connection. Content may vary by device, TV plan, and viewing location. Quality of picture varies by device and data connection. Data charges may apply.
AT&T Ringback Tones lets you:
• Preview music before you buy
• Set tones to play at specific times, and/or for select contacts
• Create shuffle playlists
• Choose from a wide selection of music options including: Hip-Hop/Rap, R&B, Rock, Country, Alternative/Indie, Pop, Latin, and more.
To get started or to access your AT&T Ringback Tones, download the app now.
• Easy access to remote control features of U-verse TV
• Optimized for Accessible and Senior audiences
• Features voice commands and search capabilities
• Supports TalkBack feature
• Free download
• Only works in U-verse homes with U-verse WiFi
AT&T U-verse High Speed Internet service is required to connect a qualifying device to an AT&T U-verse receiver.
PLEASE NOTE: You must have AT&T Mobile Remote Access Service, either VPN or Wi-Fi to use this application. Please contact your company's IT department for information about VPN access and for your login credentials. For new AT&T Mobile Remote Access Service (MRAS), VPN and/or Wi-Fi, please contact your AT&T Sales Representative.
The AT&T Global Network Client for Android supports establishing a VPN connection to the AT&T Network Based IPSEC Remote Access (ANIRA) service, as well as the AT&T VPN Tunneling Service (AVTS) to an AT&T SIG with any Android device running Android 4.0 or later using the AT&T managed VPN SSL-T service option.
The AT&T Global Network Client for Android can also establish VPN connections using IPSEC to ANIRA, AVTS to a SIG, and AVTS to an AT&T managed Cisco VPN gateway using any of the following AT&T devices. Other carrier’s devices may not support VPN capability due to differences in the carrier’s implementation of the Android operating system.
• Samsung Galaxy Express
• Samsung Galaxy S III (Android 4.1)
• Samsung Note II (Android 4.1)
• Samsung Galaxy Rugby Pro
• Samsung Galaxy Tab 2
• Samsung Galaxy S 4
• LG Optimus G
• LG Optimus G Pro
• LG Nitro™
• LG Escape™
• MOTOROLA ATRIX™ 2
• MOTOROLA ATRIX™ HD
• NEC Vigor
• Pantech Discover
AT&T Mobile Remote Access Services Wi-Fi capabilities compatible with all Android 2.2 and later devices.
The AT&T Global Network Client (AGN) also includes a searchable directory of AT&T hotspots in the US and over 80 countries worldwide and a map locator of nearby AT&T hotspots.
Please see the AT&T Global Network Client (netclient) web site at http://www.corp.att.com/agnc/android/ for documentation and additional details on client usage, setup and configuration.
To use AT&T Messages on your Android tablet (version 3.0.1 of the Android operating system and higher), press install, then open the app and log in using your AT&T User ID and you are ready to go!
• AT&T Messages uses your mobile phone number regardless of which device you use.
• View, manage and respond to messages from your phone, tablet or computer. For example, start a text message conversation on your phone and continue it on your tablet, or manage messages online and text a response from your computer.
• Users of the AT&T Messages Android phone app also have their voicemail messages included in their message inbox. Voicemail shows up as visual voicemail in your inbox so you can select which one you want to listen to from your phone, tablet or computer.
• Conversations are organized by person - Communications are organized by person and sorted by when you receive them.
Requires Android 3.0.1 OS or higher tablet. Your texts are copied to and stored in your network inbox so that they are available on the web and tablet. If you no longer want your messages copied to your network inbox, visit www.att.com/messagesfaq for details on how to remove the service. A Messaging Unlimited plan is highly recommended with this application. Compatible device required. Standard messaging and data rates apply. For details, go to att.com/messages.
AT&T products and services are provided or offered by subsidiaries and affiliates of AT&T Inc. under the AT&T brand and not by AT&T Inc. © 2011 AT&T Intellectual Property. All rights reserved. AT&T, the AT&T logo and all other marks contained herein are trademarks of AT&T Intellectual Property and/or AT&T affiliated companies.